613 E Monument St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Films About Love

As one of Denver’s most trusted and experienced wedding videographers, I know that finding the right videographer can be intimidating.

It’s ok. I’m here to help.

My name is Michael Ring and I’ve documented almost 200 weddings for couples just like you; couples who want an engaging wedding film and quality coverage of all the important moments of their big day. If you have any questions about my work or process – even if you just need some advice, I’m happy to assist you.

Follow Films About Love on

Walking with dad :)
Walking with dad :)
Just married!
Just married!
A little help from friends :)
A little help from friends :)
Party time :)
Party time :)
Love in Larimer Square :)
Love in Larimer Square :)
The getaway :)
The getaway :)
Waiting on a woman :)
Waiting on a woman :)
Let's do this :)
Let's do this :)
Mt Princeton from 400ft :)
Mt Princeton from 400ft :)
Sunset :)
On top of the World
On top of the World
Mom and Dad :)
Mom and Dad :)
Serious bow-tie action :)
Serious bow-tie action :)
joeyjamiefilmthumb

• Videos 9

22 Reviews for Films About Love

1 User photo

Films About Love 1

Alyssa · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing Person and Videographer!

Michael and his team were absolutely amazing! From the very start Michael was incredibly responsive to e-mail and answered any questions I had in a very timely manor. I had seen his work and was blown away by weddings he had done in the past but what sold me was him as a person. His work is not only incredible but he is amazing to work with. Leading up to the wedding Michael called me to make sure all the details were ironed out and asked if I had any additional questions for him. I felt so assured and it was nice to have one less thing to worry about. The day of the wedding Michael was right on time and he and his team moved around the venue and space where we got ready with ease and we hardly even knew he was there. When it came time to take pictures with our photographer Michael and his team worked in the background getting the shots they needed and allowing the photographer to do her job without disrupting her process and flow. At the end of the night Michael made sure to come by and congratulate us before taking off. My husband and I then received our highlight video while we were still on our honeymoon. We were shocked by the quick turn around and had all the additional footage and videos a week after that. We absolutely love all the footage and videos Michael put together for us. He did an incredible job and is easily one of our favorite vendors and the best money we spent. We are so happy we chose Michael and cannot say enough good things about him and his work.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/12/2019

MUST BOOK Videographer - Incredible!

Booking a videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My husband went back and forth on it – we already had a photographer booked and weren’t sure we wanted to spend the extra on the video too. We are both SO HAPPY we decided on booking Films About Love – I couldn’t imagine not having all those moments on video. Photos are great, but being able to see the things that can’t be captured in an image is irreplaceable. We still watch it all the time.

Michael did an AMAZING job! I honestly forgot he was there because he captured everything organically – nothing was staged. It really made the video very genuine, which I really appreciate.

Everyone who has seen my video cries (everytime they watch it) – the whole day was very emotional (happy tears), and Michael did an incredible job capturing all of that in a video. He literally captured everything, and crammed it into a ten -inute video without seeming rushed, and without anything missing. It is such a touching video, I am so thankful for Michael’s attention to detail.

Plus, getting the full ceremony edited, and two hours of “extras” is awesome. We were able to see several moments that we missed, like people chatting during cocktail hour – plus we have all of our toasts, dances, cake cutting, etc all captured on video.

There were a few moments I wanted added to the video (after watching all the extra footage), and he was so easy to work with. He made all of my edits and made my perfect video even better.

If anyone is considering a videographer – you should do it! The day goes by so fast; it is impossible to appreciate everything that happens. Being able to watch everything again and again really helps you relive your day and appreciate every second. It usually only happens once – so make sure you are doing it the right way. Michael is incredible at what he does, and he is great to work with!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Britt Clas · Married on 08/25/2018

The Best Decision We Made

If you're deciding whether or not a Videographer is worth it, I'll stop you right there. IT'S WORTH IT, but only if you hire Michael. He's responsive, professional, funny, kind, and overall a lovely person to work with. When I posted our wedding video, my mom's best friend said to me "I don't know what you spent, but it was worth every penny." And no truer words have ever been spoken. Michael will deliver you the most genuine and personalized video of your big day. I've watched our video over 100 times and I will cherish it forever. Michael - thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing our wedding day in the most beautiful way I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Films About Love FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,249.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download