Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring Reviews

Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Grisanzio · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Outstanding

Fifi is a doll, I lucked out finding the dress of my dreams at Fifi’s and would recommend Fifi’s bridal to all of my family and friends! Great service, very personable & beautiful dresses! ❤️

Sent on 08/12/2019

Madeline Keller · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Fifi’s Bridal is the best!

I normally don’t leave reviews but this shop was FANTASTIC!! The consultant ( Amanda) was so attentive and nice! She did not try to cell you on dresses that did not work for you. Also she picked out the dress I ended up with on the very first try! This was my first store I visited and was far my favorite experience!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Angela · Married on 09/14/2019

I should have gone here First!!!!

Fifi and Amanda are the most gracious and kind people! They make you feel like family and it's such a genuine experience! I had the pleasure of working them to find my bridal dress and had I known sooner this would have been my first and only stop!
    Thank you Fifi and Amanda for a wonderful afternoon, I am a Fifi's fan for life!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • George

Natalie · Married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful!

Fifi and her team are wonderful! I bought a gown from David’s Bridal, and she hemmed and installed a bustle for me. She didn’t try to sell me on alterations I didn’t want/need. She recommended a petticoat, saying all her brides bought petticoats. I’m glad I followed her recommendation, as the petticoat made my gown fit better. Like I said, she listened to what I wanted and didn’t try to make me get any other alterations than what I had asked for. Altogether, including the petticoat, my hem and bustle alterations came out to about $500. I know David’s Bridal alterations start at $500, and I know I made a great choice. I love Fifi’s, and I’ll definitely go to her for any alterations in the future.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 11

amalia · Married on 06/01/2019

This is an awesome bridal shop! Unlike the mainstream chains, like David's Bridal, you get EXACTLY the dress you want for your big day. The customer service they extend to you is amazing as well. It makes you feel like a valued person and customer. I appreciate FIFIS TEAM and the hard work and dedication the ladies put into their work here.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Allen Bruce · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience!

Awesome experience! From the fitting to the final product, Fifi took care of me. She is very professional. My suit fits perfect and I got a ton of compliments at the event I attended.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Sammy · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful gowns

I got a beautiful Sophia Tolli gown at fifis. Her staff made me feel wonderful. The fitting process was wonderful and easy. Thank you Fifi!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jenny Kougias · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!

Bought a Casablanca wedding gown from Fifi’s and it’s gorgeous!Fifi is a very talented seamstress and will make your dress look beautiful. She has given me the best experience for all my dress fittings and I am so glad I chose Fifi!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Beth Mclain · Married on 10/26/2018

I would definitely recommend Fifi's!

We bought my daughter's wedding dress and my mother-of-the bride dress from Fifi's. They have a beautiful selection and their customer service is outstanding. It was definitely worth the hour+ drive from my home. Everyone there is so friendly and Fifi does amazing work!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Best bridal boutiqe in elmhurst

I absolutely LOVED my necklace and earrings from Fifis Tailor & Custom Design Yudira was so helpful and accommodating while I tried on different pieces. Everything in the store was so beautiful, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Constantina

Constantina Kougias · Married on 10/19/2018

One of a kind

Fifi's shop is unlike any of the other bridal shops you will visit. The store layout is amazing. Wide space, excellent lighting with one big room specifically for alterations and another for trying on dresses.The fitting rooms are spacious and is the perfect environment to really see how the dress fits. Other bridal shops were very small and narrow and did not even compare to here. Beautiful shop. Fifi is also such a warm hearted and wonderful person. She treats each and every one of her customers with care and makes sure everything is right. She is extremely talented and has such beautiful dresses. Save your time and come to Fifi's!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Rylie · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you Fifi!

I got my dresstailored and the fittings are absolutely amazing! Fifi makes you feel so beautiful and the wholeness process was great!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 09/21/2018

Definitely recommended!

FiFi was amazing. She was recommended to me from where I bought my dress. I felt like I was behind schedule getting things done on my wedding to do list but she assured me my dress would be tailored before my big day. Having a small figure I was concerned that my dress was gonna need more adjustments the the usual. FiFi took the time to make sure I was happy with all the adjustments along the way. Even after the main fitting I came back in and she made additional adjustments. I was happy with the finished product. It fit beautifully and I felt beautiful! She also made sure that my bustle looked flattering and not some bundle of fabric. And took time to explain how to do it to my maid of honor. Thank you FiFi for everything! I definitely recommend to other brides or any sort or tailoring needed.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 12
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 13
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 14
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 15
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 16
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 17

Donna · Married on 08/18/2018

My daughter shopped for a wedding dress at a couple well known larger bridal shops and was disappointed as she felt rushed and pushed into determining a style first. She had an idea of what she wanted as far as style but honestly, until you try different styles on, how do you really know.

The experience at FiFi’s was the complete opposite. There is only 1 bride during the appointment and you have the full attention of the owner and her team. She is very patient and helpful and allowed my daughter to go through the process of trying on diffent styles until she found the dress of her dreams.

Not only did we buy her bridal gown which was 2 pieces, we purchased a second shirt that FiFi transformed into something for comfortable for dancing. She worked with Alyssa to bring her vision to reality. Perfection. Thank you FiFi for wonderful service from beginning to end.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 18
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 19
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 20
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 21
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 22
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 23

Riki · Married on 07/26/2018

Fifi is the most amazing person ever!!! She makes u feel like u r the most important person in the world. She will do everything to make u happy and always with a smile on her face. Always compliments and gives u confident. Fifi made my wedding dress top from scratch.
    She is not only a tailor she is an amazing designer, she has great ideas!! One fitting day she was sick like a dog and still worked hard. Her assistant is very professional and nice as well.
    Just a little tip from a very satisfied Costumor:
    When u choose a tailor for a wedding dress u want to have an amazing, fun, positive experience and with fifi I can assure u will!!! Don’t settle!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Amy · Married on 07/14/2018

It was a true pleasure to have Fifi and her team find the perfect wedding dress! They had so much enthusiasm for choosing a dress, passion for tailoring the perfect dress, and insights for the right accessories. Fifi's team was very punctual with a great work ethic to finish the dress on time for the wedding! The team was amazing at communicating and had a contagious happy energy. They truly have a passion for weddings! The dress looked so beautiful too! Go to Fifi's and be blessed!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • PrincessLawrence

Cassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

Fifi is amazing! She helped me make my dream dress come true. The original dress is from Jasmin galleria. But my veil, straps and all alterations are by Fifi. She even put a pocket in the back from my diabetic pump and no one could tell it was there. Everything about it was Cinderella and I could not imagine a more perfect dress! I was also constantly emailing her lol but she always responded to me and was so friendly all the time! Thank you!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 24

alexia · Married on 02/17/2018

My wedding dress was altered in here and perfectly fit to me. I did the hem and shoulder part. Fifi made the floor length for me in the front and keep chapel length in the back of the dress. The price is affordable and they she finish it quickly if you are in hurry. Alteration of the hem is always more pricey than the other parts. When I tried on the dress after the first alteration, fifi suggested to fix it a little bit to make it perfectly so I came back after a week for the final look. She wanted to give best look to her customer :)

Sent on 04/10/2018

aphrodite · Married on 02/03/2018

Fifi was amazing to work with and my wedding dress looked perfect! Highly recommend the service, I continue to use Fifi for other needs.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Shasta · Married on 12/09/2017

If it was not for Fifi I would have never gotten the dress of my dreams. It was really interesting because I was at first reluctant to even try on my dress because I was 3 months post pregnancy and I was convinced it was not going to let good. Fifi is very good at what she does and could tell my body type and figure regardless of having just had a child. She convinced me to try it on and it was "MY" dress. (Every bride understands what that means.) While the dress was gorgeous I did request some additions to be made with some blue applique flowers and Fifi was happy to do it for me. She was so great throughout the entire process and I would not have been such a beautiful bride in the perfect dress without her. I would definitely stop to see her and talk to her when looking for that perfect aw inspiring dress for your wedding day. You cannot get any better care and attention than from Fifi. She loves what she does and she is amazing.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 25
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 26
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 27
    Fifi's Bridal & Custom Tailoring 28

KAITH · Married on 10/05/2017

I was looking on yelp for a place to buy my wedding dress and picked out 3 places to visit so when the day came, my mom and I went to the first store – Fifi'sBridal and it ended up being the first and only store we visited because I said OPA! to the dress at this awesome store. When mom and I came in, we didn’t have an appointment, just a walk in. We were seen right away and we told them what I was looking for and they were able to pick out a few dresses for me. I tried a total of 3 dresses but fell in love with the 3rd one I tried. After ordering the dress, it arrived in a timely manner and first fitting went well and during second fitting I brought the dress home. I got A line dress with sweetheart neckline and a lace jacket. It looked beautiful day of the wedding. I would recommend this store to all the brides because the whole experience from buying the dress to the fitting and alterations was great.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

I can not say enough great things about my experience here! The weekend prior I was in Dallas Texas looking for dress and it was nothing like the experience I had here. I work with Fifi and she was amazing! I told her what I was looking for and budget and she pulled all perfect dresses, which made it hard to narrow it down to one. I am so happy that said OPA to the dress at Fifi's Tailor & Custom Desing as it was everything I wished for in this experience.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

I was feeling overwhelmed from a weekend of dress shopping when I arrived at Fifi's for my appointment. Fifi and her staff made me feel so calm and confident. They worked with me to find the perfect dress and veil. Their professionalism and suggestions were on point. My first fitting was perfect and I cannot wait to wear my dress. Thank you for making me feel beautiful.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Chicco · Married on 08/16/2017

I love going to Fifi's! She is so easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about her business! Her passion for both her business and her clients are well shown. She will make sure you are happy and you will always feel good about yourself. It doesn't always end at the time you pick your gown up, because by the end of everything, you have gained a new friend.

Sent on 08/09/2017