Fierce Productions Reviews

Fierce Productions 6
Fierce Productions 7
  • Chris

Chris Lovejoy · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Fierce Productions made our wedding a lovely symphony!

My partner and I work in advertising/marking space, and I often plan and manage events for my job. We were immediately impressed by Laura. We liked her style, and as her company name accurately states, she is FIERCE! Fierce Productions manages events at the Colvin House, a lovely mansion on Chicago’s north side. My partner and I did quite a bit of the planning before we hired Fierce Productions, but as we drew closer to the event date we knew we needed a trusted planning professional to make sure everything went perfect the day of the wedding, and it did.

She asked for all the contracts, contacts and people that were involved in the wedding and Laura crafted the mother ship of event plans, all details, even down to literally the last second of our special day. Laura managed the logistical communications between our vendors, as well as friends and family that were involved that day.

Laura is timely, considerate, professional and a ton of fun. We knew she was the right fit for not only us but for our event in general. To say Fierce Productions is LGBTQ friendly is an understatement, Laura felt like family. My only regret is that we didn’t hire her earlier in the process. She worked magic resolving a few logistical issues that bubbled up with our expanding guest list, and with a few vendors that were not as timely as we needed them to be since we were on a really short timeline.

Hiring Laura was the best investment for our wedding. It allowed my partner and me to focus on the day, our guests and let us enjoy every moment of not only the wedding but the days leading up to as well as the wrap up at the event location.

Laura and Firece Productions, 100% recommended!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Fierce Productions 8
  • Victor

Victor Idrac · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Professional and Caring Event Company

Fierce Productions is an amazing event company! They made sure that my wedding day was perfect by going above and beyond what I expected. I would recommend them to anyone needing professional help for their event, large or small!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Rogers · Married on 09/21/2019

Enjoy your wedding day - HIRE LAURA!

If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, think you can do it all on your own, or are considering tasking a family member with day-of wedding coordination duties—please, please, please reconsider and HIRE LAURA!

Hiring Laura as our month-of wedding coordinator was the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. Unlike other month-of coordinators we spoke with, Laura starts working with you three months before the wedding and was always an email away whenever I had questions or needed a vendor referral. My husband is a project manager and I like to think I'm extremely organized, but I truly cannot imagine how we would've gotten through our wedding day without her and her team. She is understanding, organized, professional, flexible, and an all-around amazing human.

During our final walkthrough, she asked critical questions we never would've thought of and knew all of the details about every detail. She reviewed every word of every vendor contract and resolved a few issues that stemmed from the fine print. The day before the wedding, Laura and her husband, Joel, picked up our signage, helped coordinate the handoff of tiki mugs for our signature cocktail, organized the name cards, placed the table numbers inside our table number holders, etc.

The day of the wedding, her team truly went above and beyond. There were sooo many tiny, but important details about our day that would've slipped through the cracks without Laura, Joel, and Lizzie. Several things did not go according to plan and her team handled every hiccup so well. Laura offered her honest opinion when I agonized over the decision to put the plastic sides of an outdoor tent up so our reception wouldn't get rained out. She offered to buy me a bottle of sauvignon blanc when the catering company accidentally supplied chardonnay. Finally, they navigated the biggest issue of the night—when a tile on the dance floor broke and A GUEST FELL THROUGH—like true pros.

If you're looking for a fabulous, fearless, and fierce planner who will remember every last detail and keep you sane after the dance floor breaks and a guest gets injured at your wedding reception, HIRE LAURA!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jp A · Married on 08/31/2019

HIRE Laura & The Fierce Team

Hire Laura & The Fierce Team!!!
    Laura and her team jumped in to help coordinate our wedding day with under two weeks notice. I think that must be a record and they did a fantastic job. This was a TALL task and Laura and her team hit the ball out of the park - they were organized, thoughtful, and passionate about our vision for our wedding. Below are some of the particular reasons we found her to be truly Top Tier.
    1. Relaxed But Organized & Detail Oriented
    There are many people in the wedding business who are good executors but their energy level is extremely high and they take a "command and control" approach. Laura is an excellent executor but is also relaxed and fun. This is uncommon and it's deeply fulfilling to work with someone with this mixture.
    2. Everyone Talked About How Good Laura & Her Team Were
    More than any other vendor at our wedding, people came up to us during and after the wedding and mentioned how strong Laura and her team were. None of these comments were prompted by us. So not only was our experience very good but all of our friends and family felt how well coordinated the wedding was because of her work.
    3. Support of LGBTQ Community
    While we are a straight couple and in many ways had a traditional wedding, it was meaningful to us to work with someone who has built a business around serving the LGBTQ community. That has special meaning for us.
    4. Passion For Our Special Quirks To The Wedding
    Laura tries to find the "thing" or "special part" of a couple's wedding vision and she executes against it. For us, it was a dance to Call Me Maybe with light up gold shoes for the wedding party. It sounds quirky and weird but there was a surprising amount of coordination that went into making it all happen. Laura understood the importance of this and made it happen which put us over the moon - it's the thing we talk about most from our wedding.
    5. Humility
    The amount of things Laura and her team did behind the scenes without us knowing is astounding. From writing a wonderfully detailed personal note to us in our wedding book to dropping off the top of our cake at our hotel room so we could share at that night at 2am with friends - Laura and her team were very happy to be the behind the scenes coordinators.
    I think it's fair to say that we will never forget the impact that Laura and her team had on our special day for the rest of our lives. We'd work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Sloane

Sloane Ewert · Married on 08/16/2019

F i e r c e & f a n t a s t i c!

Bringing in Laura and the Fierce Productions team to lead our final wedding planning and coordination efforts was the BEST decision. We opted for the month-of coordination package, which was perfect for our needs. Plus, the first really big planning call actually takes place 3 months out, which is super helpful for getting all those little things that fallen off the radar back on track. Between that call and the big day, Laura was never far away, checking in as needed with reminders, to-dos, and helpful templates and tips, until fully taking the reins in the final weeks. She is friendly, fun, bright, accountable, honest about what will and won’t matter, but also understanding and supportive when you just can’t let go of some of those things that won’t matter. ;) The day of, she was a calming presence throughout, handling things as they came up without either me or my husband even knowing anything happened at all. Lizzie also supported us on the day of, and she is as lovely as she is fierce. The duo divided and conquered to manage our day like a piece of cake, leaving us to enjoy every minute. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Schmidt · Married on 06/07/2019

Fierce Productions lives up to the name!!!

Laura from Fierce Productions is the BEST in the biz! Our very first meeting with her was a “real talk” budget discussion where she helped my fiancé and me adjust our plans for our big day to fit a more realistic and practical vision. She was straightforward, professional, flexible, and extremely dedicated to and enthusiastic about helping plan our event. She recommended several of our vendors for the big day (ReVrb Sound, The Flower Girl Company, Allie Appel Photography) and each and every one of them knocked it out of the park. Laura also put together a killer team of day-of coordinators to make everything smooth on the big day, and they handled the small hiccups throughout the day so well that we never even knew that anything went wrong! I would absolutely recommend Laura and Fierce Productions to anyone looking to plan their big day!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Fierce Productions 9
  • Chereesca

Chereesca Bejasa · Married on 06/01/2019

Best team for a unique wedding

We had an unforgettable, unique, “party-of-the-decade” wedding and we couldn’t have done it without Fierce.

Sure, everyone says they couldn’t do it without a planner, but we truly understand that this team was special and any other team would have resulted in a less perfect wedding for us.

Here are the qualities that made Fierce outstanding:
    1. Unicorn-whisperers - In our first meeting, Laura was keen at highlighting the quirky things that were special to us. That meeting was all about listening to who we were as people, our dreams and expectations for the big day, and how we wanted our guests to feel. The first thing that Laura wrote down in her notebook that day was “Chimpanzee ring bearer”. By the time the wedding came around, my husband had given up on that dream, but Laura made it happen!
    2. Adaptable to different personalities - During the 10 months we had to plan, Laura filled in the gaps in our capabilities and availability. She also catered to my need to walk through every detail and my husband’s need to get the cliff notes. As a perfectionist who stresses out a lot, while simultaneously being really short on time, I can be pretty tough to work with. I appreciated that Laura never made me feel bad about this, and just adapted to what I needed. I was never made to feel that I was not heard or not in control.
    3. Creative / artistic - The Fierce team is fiercely creative and was able to take our nebulous ideas and turn them into a cohesive design (with several directions to choose from). This was pretty involved since we were going for “untraditional and unforgettable”. We were so comfortable with Fierce’s understanding of who we were, and their eye for design and detail, that we happily granted them executive authority to make changes day-of.
    4. Well-connected to miracle-workers - Fierce introduced us to vendors who all seemed to provide that extra level of personalization.
    5. Organized - They set our expectations with budget (we came in under budget), and gave us software to keep track of everything. They also packed everything up at the end of the night - nothing was missing, and they packed us a ton of flowers!
    6. Sharp and capable - On the wedding day, we had 3 master executors from Fierce taking care of all of the details and providing constant support and direction. They arrived in the morning at the groom’s dressing location and my bridal suite armed with their timelines. At least one of the Fierce crew was with me at all times. They anticipated every need, made sure we ate, managed the vendors, and dealt with the last-minute things like implementing our rain plan (crazy storms that day).
    7. More than planners - The Fierce team didn’t treat us like clients, but friends. They got to know our family members and bridal party. Laura was part of my girl crew for dress fittings, etc (but also did a great job of herding the cats and quizzing vendors). Because of Fierce, our vendors were engaged in our vision and really put their hearts into our day.

The feedback from our wedding guests were along the lines of “epic”, “so perfectly you”, “intimate and emotional”, “stunningly beautiful”, and “how can you top a surprise chimpanzee??”.

So now that the wedding is over, we miss our regular calls with the Fierce team. Since then, I planned a small baby shower for someone. It was a thousand times more stressful without their help. For the next event, I won’t think twice about calling them!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Fierce Productions 16
    Fierce Productions 17
  • Kylie

Kylie Cibrian · Married on 05/17/2019

Yes, you do need a planner.

I was the first person to tell you that anything more than a day of coordinator for your wedding was entirely useless. However, I ate my words countless times throughout the days leading up to my wedding and even on the day itself. Laura’s “Month of” services are an absolute necessity if you want to maintain your sanity and enjoy your wedding, not run it. I cannot tell you how many times I looked at Laura and told her, “You were right.” My now husband even said the same thing. I knew Laura before Fierce, and have witnessed as she busted her ass to get her business off its feet. Let me tell you, she has found her calling. She works tirelessly to make sure clients are satisfied while supporting and uplifting the uniqueness in every couple and every person she meets. Homegirl stood in a bathtub steaming my cape veil while I got ready, gave me the leather jacket off of her back to wear when I got cold taking pictures at the Adler, (THE most badass shot of my day!) and wrapped up every little stinking detail in a neat little bow. Laura is communicative, sweet, and patient throughout the process. Her referrals were outstanding and completely up to par. Joel (her partner for running the actual day) is the perfect compliment to her skillset and they made sure my wedding day was seamless. Supposedly things went “wrong” on the day of my wedding, but I have absolutely no idea what those things were. Laura and Joel were like ducks on a pond - totally calm above the water and paddling like mad underneath. They made sure our day was everything we could have dreamed of and more. Don’t be like I was; admit to yourself now that you need someone to run your day, and take the stress away early. (Also want to mention - support your local, women run, LGBTQ+ friendly businesses ya’ll. Businesses like Fierce Productions are diamonds in the rough)

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Fierce Productions 22
    Fierce Productions 23
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/11/2019

The best day we could have ever hoped for

Laura was the driving force behind why my wedding day experience was perfect. She has every quality you would ever hope to find in a wedding planner: dependable, communicative, thorough, accessible and most importantly kind. If you go with Laura for your day, you will be going with someone who truly cares that your day is your best day and will do everything in her power to make sure that happens. Our wedding was our best day and it wouldn’t have been as relaxing and seamless and what I can only describe as walking through a beautiful dream without Laura behind the scenes.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Rajitha

Rajitha · Married on 04/27/2019

Fierce Productions is Amazing!

We can't say enough good things about Fierce Productions! When we first met Laura, we were impressed by her professionalism, friendliness, and her willingness to help us achieve exactly what we wanted out of our wedding.

She certainly lived up to this first impression; she is thorough, detailed, and most importantly, dedicated to helping us achieve our vision. Our wedding was quite non traditional but Laura rolled with every request we threw at her and helped us make it even better. She was a meticulous note-taker and organizer and remembered even small details that were important to us.

On the day of the event, she was an invaluable person to have as a point of contact for all of the vendors. We were not asked a question even once from our vendors; Laura was able to take care of everything so we could simply focus on our guests and have a blast at our party.

We highly recommend Fierce Productions to anyone looking for a wedding or event planner.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lauren Buccola · Married on 01/19/2019

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.

YOU GUYS - listen to me, hire Fierce Productions for your wedding. A. Laura is THE coolest person who you would want at your wedding anyway and B. she gave us such peace of mind and a sense of organization leading up to the wedding that we didn't even know we were missing. I was on the fence about hiring a planner because I was doing (and enjoying) the planning myself but I'm so glad we did. She knew exactly what she was doing, streamlined all the ideas I already had, and took care of the minute details that I probably would have missed and panicked about when the wedding rolled around. I didn't worry about one thing as far as the execution of things on the day of the wedding. She was also like a weird mind-reader/magician. As soon as I would look around for a drink of water (or wine) she would appear out of nowhere with whatever I needed. She was always right where you wanted her to be without you even noticing. Five (hundred) stars, best wedding decision we made.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Fierce Productions's reply:

You guys are the sweetest, loveliest, most wonderful people ever!! I was honored to be apart of your wedding!!! Thank you for the kind words.

Nicole Richwalsky · Married on 11/09/2018

Worth every penny!

What can we say?! Laura was professional, kind and oh so helpful from the very beginning! She brought a sense of calm and ease through out the entire day! Her help keeping me on task leading up to the wedding was so helpful, she was great at keeping me focused and when I felt like I had no idea what I was doing or what I needed to do she guided me. Day of it was amazing to have someone telling me where to go, what to do and was always there to help bustle or grab me a drink. Her help during photos was a blast too, her constant support and cheering on of how awesome we looked made me feel like a queen! I didn't think I needed a coordinator when I started planning our wedding but I am so so glad I had Laura there for me. If you are looking for a fierce lady you will make you feel like a true queen on your big day Laura is the gal for you!

Georgia · Married on 10/20/2018

Fiercely Organized and Fiercely Fun

Laura (and Kelley) did an awesome job! We went with the "Final Countdown" (month of) package, as most of our planning was already set when we started talking with Laura. She coordinated with all of our vendors for their meal selection and any last minute contract questions that arose. She also directed our rehearsal and gave my bridal party lots of best practice and advice for the day of. It felt like a day didn't go by that we did not speak with Laura in some capacity the week or so leading up to the wedding. The morning of she reconfirmed all logistics with me over a cup of coffee and touched base with the venue multiple times about our potential rain plan (it didn't rain!). Laura went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier with the work that the Fierce Productions crew did!

Virginia Robbins · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing... down to the last detail!

Laura is truly an incredible wedding planner! When we first started thinking about the wedding, we knew we wanted to have it in New England, but we really didn’t know of any venues on the East Coast. It was a daunting prospect to try to sort through all the options. We discussed our plans with Laura and she came back to us with a really extensive list of venues that fit our budget and style. We went through them together and she promptly reached out to the coordinators at the places we liked. Pretty soon after our meeting we were able to select the venue based on her research and it ended up being exactly what we wanted.

Laura was also able to get a sense of our style very quickly and helped us plan a wedding that suited our personalities rather than planning a cookie-cutter wedding. She was very enthusiastic and supportive of our vision and tried to select vendors who would fit with the aesthetic we were trying to create.

Honestly, we would have been so far behind schedule if Laura hadn’t continually (but gently) kept us on top of our duties. There are so many elements that go into planning a wedding that we would have let slide, but she was conscientious about reminding us of deadlines so as not to fall behind.

It was also really impressive how she was able to coordinate everything remotely from Chicago. We were nervous about how it would all turn out because we didn’t have a chance to spend much time in New England before the wedding. Somehow Laura was able to work her magic though and everything seemed to fall into place!

On the day of the wedding she was diligent in making sure everything ran smoothly. Because of her, we didn’t have to worry about small details and we were free to enjoy our Big Day with only the customary pre-wedding jitters. The whole event really did go off without a hitch and we attribute most of that to Laura’s seamless behind-the-scenes execution.

If you are looking for a organized, kind, and efficient planner, we couldn’t recommend Laura more!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Fierce Productions 24
    Fierce Productions 25
    Fierce Productions 26
  • Damien

Damien Radtke · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing wedding planner

Laura was very helpful in the month leading up to our wedding. She was on top of all the details and everything went smoothly, from the rehearsal through the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Lori Morlock · Married on 09/22/2018

A professional who feels like a friend

Laura is a true professional who also feels like a friend. She was genuinely excited about my event and made sure every aspect of the night was perfect. You can 100% trust her to turn your vision into reality!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Brad · Married on 09/21/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Laura and Fierce Productions. We are both very Type-A and thought we could take care of everything ourselves, but holy cow, are we so glad that we didn’t. From our first meeting with Laura, we could tell that she was fun, organized, and ready to tackle any challenge thrown her way. Rather than “Day of” Coordination, Fierce offers “Month of” Coordination and it is the perfect way of doing things. There was constant contact with our vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page and Laura provided us with an updated and detailed timeline to make sure everything was kept on track for our wedding day. We had just made a cross-country move and because we didn’t have a lot of local contacts or referrals, we had some trouble finding some reasonably priced and reliable vendors, but every single one of Laura’s suggestions from dress alterations to florist were spot on and we couldn’t have been happier with the results of their work. As far as our day, Laura and her husband Joel were able to organize an eclectic group of personalities on a tight timeline. At one point, a finicky bridesmaid refused to walk on the grass in her new shoes for pictures and Laura literally GAVE HER THE SHOES OFF HER FEET! If that isn’t enough reason for you to hire this company, I don’t know what is. Our hotel shuttle accidentally took our guests to the wrong wedding and we had no idea until we found out that Laura worked with hotel management to get us some extra benefits for the snafu. Laura and Joel were checking in with us the whole time of our reception, making sure we got a drink if wanted, and kept us hydrated with a cup of water delivery every 20 minutes. They gave us peace of mind and let us enjoy our day without any worries. All of our guests complimented what a great job they did taking care of us. HIRE THEM! HIRE THEM! HIRE THEM!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Arielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura and her team at Fierce Productions truly made our wedding day special and memorable! For all of our timelines, DIY projects, and vendor coordination, Laura was there to tackle it all and did it with ease. I never once felt that we were missing something or behind on deadlines. She was absolutely on top of every contract, schedule, alternate plans, and guest itineraries. Even when our limo broke down day of, Laura and her assistant Kelly made sure to take care of it and keep me and my husband calm in the process. I highly recommend Fierce Productions for your wedding day or special event and cannot thank them enough for all that they've done.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Thomas · Married on 09/01/2018

When we began planning our wedding ceremony Glacier National Park, we knew immediately that we would be plan a local reception for our friends and family. What began as an idea for a small casual and nerdy gathering of about 50-60 people, quickly grew to over 100. Having just started a new job in a new career I also quickly found myself totally overwhelmed with all the details that go into a big reception. Trying to find vendors that were available for our reception date started to feel impossible, playing endless phone tag after work, only to find that they weren’t available and I’d have to start my search over again. Along with planning an out-of-state elopement ceremony I was completely stressed, and in over my head.

The last straw was when the bakery I thought I had booked for our desserts, went out of business 2 months before our reception. With more vendors yet to find I knew if I didn’t find help I would never be able to do all the work needed in time. I decided to contact Laura at Fierce Productions, and I’m so glad I did.

Right away from our first meeting with Laura we were impressed with her bold personality, and “Can-Do” attitude. I immediately felt like we had made the right decision and with her help we would be actually able to pull off the reception we were hoping for. She was able to connect us with excellent vendors, that were available for our reception date, and continue communication with them during the whole planning process so we could relax and actually look forward to it. Along with her creative ideas, and prompt way of attacking any problems that arose, we were able to have the reception that we had hoped for. Our guests were absolutely thrilled with everything, down to all the details that we would not have thought of on our own.
    If you find yourself in over your head with planning a unique wedding, you can find no better ally and advocate than Laura at Fierce Productions.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Angie · Married on 08/19/2018

Laura Reitsma is the ultimate wedding planner. I repeat; if you are within any reasonable distance of this magical, hardworking, FIERCE human—hire her. From day 1, Laura was attentive, flexible to our needs, thoroughly organized, and willing to support our out-of-the-box vision. She kept us calm throughout the planning process, while sharing her tips and tricks of the trade. Laura is brilliant at budgeting, and she KNOWS how to achieve any detail you desire in a sustainable & practical manner. I cannot stress enough how efficient, professional, and CLASSY Laura is. Any time we needed a recommendation, Laura had the top contacts to offer. Everyone we met through Fierce Productions was SPECTACULAR. They went above and beyond our wildest dreams. From the man who helped print our invitations, to our caterer, DJ, and photographer...Laura led us to the kindest, most lovely, creative, quality artists. We were at ease day of because Laura runs a show like no other. She is a goddess, and her assistant/wonderful husband Joel were absolute rockstars. Every detail was executed perfectly. Our wedding was elegant & FUN. We were able to be present for all of our special day due to the Fierce Productions team. We heard from many of our guests that the attention to detail was especially impressive, and that we had “the best wedding” they’d ever been to. Fierce Productions is the wisest, coolest event company you will find. Hire now.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Fierce Productions 27

Rick · Married on 05/18/2018

Laura Reitsma of Fierce Productions did a fantastic job for us and helped save our event!

Our event planning committee was working with another event planner for our 200 guest event and that person left us high and dry a few weeks before the event.

Laura of Fierce Productions was engaged by our committee to step in, help us get organized and pull off an event that was now in danger of being a disaster. Laura handled everything calmly, quickly, efficiently and professionally. There was no drama. She was organized, detail oriented, and ultimately helped us present an event that was very successful. We simply could not have done it without her!

I highly recommend Laura for the outstanding job that she did for us.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Liz · Married on 04/14/2018

From our first discussion on the phone to the end of the wedding night, Laura was amazing! We hired her to coordinate our day-of activities and she started working with me the month before the wedding to get the feel of what we had already worked out and what needed to be completed. She jumped right in and was able to smoothly and effectively pick up where I had left off in the planning...and made it better. She had great ideas and worked with me every step of the way. And the day-of was tremendous, from the time she met me at my hair appointment until the end she coordinated everything perfectly. My wedding party gave me numerous compliments about Laura, saying she was professional and on top of everything, but in a fun and respectful manner. I recommended her services highly!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Dana · Married on 04/12/2018

I took over planning Raven’s gala in the middle of the process, with very little prior experience. Laura’s guidance helped get the event off the ground, and I doubt it would have been as successful without her. Thanks!

Sent on 04/30/2018

aileen · Married on 04/05/2018

This woman is, just like the name, FIERCE!! I just had a launch party last weekend for a small business I helped open in Logan Square and she was phenomenal. It turned out to be more people than we expected, (over 200), and as it is a somewhat small space, it was a bit overwhelming & nerve-wracking. Laura knew how to keep the flow of the room moving, the chain of events unfolding, and the exact moments to punctuate certain things; like the top of night's speech, the raffle drawings, and when to make ongoing announcements. She coordinated all of it in such a calm and confident way that i couldn't help but also be reassured and feel the same. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/13/2017

At first I was hesitant to hire a wedding coordinator because I am an organized person and thought I could do it all myself. After our first meeting with Laura, I quickly realized how many details she covered that I had not even thought of. She stayed in touch with us throughout the weeks leading up to the wedding, gently reminding us of what needed to be done before the big day. Laura was respectful of the wishes of everyone in the wedding party. Right away she asked how each person preferred to be addressed. She was mindful of our daughter's unique personality and helped us to compromise on areas where we might have disagreed. It was a very DIY wedding and unique theme: Elegant Victorian Goth. Laura even found us an entertainer who designed their performance exactly to our theme. On the day of the wedding, when I thought I could have gotten everything done, Laura and her assistant Laurie were there every step of the way. They helped us with decorations, they corralled the wedding party for pictures, they even ran out for alcohol when we ran out of gin! Laura kept us on schedule and made sure that everything we wanted to include in the ceremony and reception was done. Through all of this, she was kind, patient and never lost her smile. If you think you don't need a wedding coordinator, think again. It is the biggest day of your or your child's life, and you don't want to spend it running around in circles, you want to enjoy the day. Laura Reitsma of Fierce Productions will make sure that you have a day to remember, and that you have the time, energy and ability to remember the day!

Sent on 10/18/2017