Fiddlers Dream Music Reviews

9 | West Hempstead, NY

9 Reviews for Fiddlers Dream Music

Kimberly Rudolph · Married on 11/24/2019

Show stopping!

I first saw Asher perform at my company’s holiday party shortly after I got engaged. From the moment he started playing, I knew I had to have him perform at my wedding. Asher was very communicative throughout the process of booking him. He played a variety of music from old to new to incorporate all family members! It was a nonstop party and everyone kept telling me how obsessed they were with his performance! A few even requested his information to book him for their own events! Needless to say, Asher and his team knocked this out of the park and I would book him again any chance I got!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Fiddlers Dream Music's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! It was our absolute pleasure entertaining you and your lovely guests! We love forward to seeing you at another event soon!

Adriana C · Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful! Would Hire Again!

Susan performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour and we couldn’t be happier! She was excellent and our guests absolutely loved her! We have received so many wonderful comments on her performance. We were lucky to have her on our special day and would definitely hire again. Fiddlers Dream Music is professional, punctual and provides high quality customer service! You can’t go wrong hiding Asher and his team!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Fiddlers Dream Music's reply:

Thank you so much Adriana! We're thrilled that you were happy with our services! and look forward to seeing you at another event in the near future!!

Cyril Ramkumar · Married on 08/12/2019

Awesome violin music by Asher

Asher played like a maestro at my birthday party on December 8th. He entertained the audience with lilting melodies on the violin, wowing each and everyone. He is such a pleasant person to deal with and I strongly recommend him for your next party event.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Fiddlers Dream Music's reply:

Thank you so much Cyril, what an honor to be a part of such a special occasion and for such special people!!!
  • Celso

Celso Winik · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Performance

Asher and his band played at our wedding on June 23rd. We had the best possible time, every single person that attended the wedding commented on how the music was so nice and exciting, making the dancing very upbeat. Plus, Asher's electric violin is amazing and an excitement by itself. He's so talented!
    Really recommend the Fiddlers Dream Music band for any occasion.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Fiddlers Dream Music's reply:

Thank you so much Celso! Our wedding orchestra was truly honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding!!
  • Lily

Lily Haddenson · Married on 02/26/2019

Brilliant Performance

It was my husbands idea to book Asher and Fiddlers Dream for our wedding. They weren't revealed to me until moments before their performance. I didn't know what to expect, but my husband insisted that I'd be very surprised in the best way imaginable. Well, he definitely knows me! I thought their performance was riveting. The electric violinist was incredibly talented and the rest of the band complimented each other very well. It was well orchestrated wedding entertainment and loved the innovative band and dj hybrid idea. Their performance really set the tone for the rest of our wedding! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Fiddlers Dream Music's reply:

Lily, thank you for your thoughtful review. It was a real honor to be the entertainment at your wedding and thank you for the opportunity!

Penelope Brasch · Married on 02/13/2019

Memorable Band. Great musical experience

Sensational performance! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The band was versatile in the instruments they played and in the entertainment they provided. I would definitely recommend this band and dj combination if you're planning a wedding. They take their performance very seriously and don't disappoint on the entertainment part. Money well spent!

Sent on 03/25/2019

stefanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you so much for paying so much attention to detail with the DJ, and the violinists.
    Everyone enjoyed the extra touch of the violinists. It put the wedding celebration over the top. You both interacted with the crowd which made it so special.
    The DJ accommodated the music requests. The bride & groom had a blast too!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Mr. · Married on 04/03/2018

We loved the dj violin duo at this year’s annual fundraiser in midtown Manhattan. It was a high pressured production with many logistics involving multiple acts, keynote speakers and event planning details. Fiddlers Dream Music was very communicative throughout the evening and the music was just stunning! The electronic violinist just dazzled everyone with his repertoire. Simply beautiful music and an organized crew we were thrilled to work with. We look forward to inviting them back next year!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Roman · Married on 02/01/2018

We were really happy we went with Fiddlers Dream. The ceremony and cocktail ran smoothly, music was beautiful and dj violinist brought a great mix for the reception to keep everyone on the dance floor. Even did his violin dance we can't get enough of. The band complemented the dj music and the plays was really hopping! We'll definitely recommend this live band dj group to any of our friends. Thank you for your services!
    -Roman

Sent on 03/12/2018

Fiddlers Dream Music's reply:

What an honor Roman! Thank you so much for the opportunity to entertain at your wedding. We had a really great time too!