Fiddlehead Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sara L. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Fiddlehead Designs is a must-have for weddings

Sandy Linebaugh at Fiddlehead Designs was the first call we made after getting engaged. Having her as wedding planner and florist was the best decision I made (aside from accepting my husband’s proposal). Not only is Sandy Linebaugh extraordinarily talented, she is organized, thoughtful, kind, and professional. She was the Keeper of my Sanity during a whirlwind pandemic engagement and wedding. She handled a less-than-graceful time in history with incredible grace, kindness, and efficiency.
    I was shopping for gift bags the weekend before my wedding, and the proprietor of a local store here in Georgia could not believe how calm I appeared. When she learned that Fiddlehead Designs was my florist and planner, she remarked, “Oh. Well, that’s why you’re so calm. Sandy is amazing.”
    It’s the truth. Sandy and her husband Ed covered every detail in the most gorgeous, thoughtful, and sentimental manner. I didn’t fret over a thing.
    I would hire Fiddlehead Designs every time over again, and I plan to have her design floral arrangements for our new home. She is absolutely the best.
    Give Fiddlehead Designs a follow on Instagram to see her incredible work.
    Terri P. Married on 10/17/2020

Warm Professionalism

I would highly recommend Sandy at Fiddlehead Designs! Her warm, calm personality will calm any bride’s (or MOB’s) nerves. She is a consummate professional and did a wonderful job of bringing our vision to life. She made us feel like old friends! We received so many compliments on our wedding florals, all thanks to Sandy.
  • Jackie
    Jackie P. Married on 10/17/2020

Beyond perfection!

Sandy with Fiddlehead was hands down one of the most incredible people I worked with in this entire process! By far exceeded my expectations and was so easy to work with. Her floral designs were immaculate, stunning, perfection... I could go on! Not only are you getting her expert designs, her heart is just as gorgeous as her services!
  • Jean
    Jean R. Married on 09/26/2020

Sandy and her team were responsive and professional, and the flowers were gorgeous.

We used Fiddlehead Designs for our daughter’s small family wedding in September 2020. Sandy is an artist with flowers and she personally creates each element with care and an eye for design and beauty. Sandy’s team delivered and set up the arrangements with the utmost care and each one—flowers for our arbor, table arrangements, swags for our fireplace mantles, bride’s bouquet—was a delight for the eyes. We were extremely happy and would use Fiddlehead Designs again in the future.
    Betty Married on 06/02/2018
    Sandy is the best. So talented and creative. She made everything so easy and I didn't have to worry about her not doing what she promised plus some. It's nice when you can count on someone 100% especially when planning a destination wedding. She is a very calming presence during a stressful time. I can wholeheartedly recommend Fiddlehead for whatever occasion you are planning.
    Betty

Eva Married on 07/08/2017
    Sandy was amazing to work with. She listened to what we wanted, gave us ideas we would have never thought of and made everything look breathtakingly beautiful. She made it easy for us, was so delightful to work with, I can't even imagine using another florist. 100% happy with Fiddlehead designs!
    Meghan Married on 04/01/2017
    Fiddlehead ans Sandy are wonderful to work with. Sandy is a marvel with floral design - she created exactly what I wanted from just a few descriptions and a photo. My venue was changed at the last minute and Sandy was able to turn around the flower plans we had in place in just a few days to make everything even more beautiful that I had imagined. I would highly recommend Fiddlehead to anyone looking to get married or hold and event in the Highlands area!
    Dianna Married on 11/25/2016
    Sandy at Fiddlehead listened to our wants and desires and gave expert advice.
    She promised "perfection" and delivered!

Rachel Married on 10/07/2016
    Everyone said that my wedding had the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. And I agree! I planned my wedding remotely and hadn't even met Sandy, with Fiddleheads, until two days before the wedding. Sandy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Communication was great and all she needed was a "vision picture" to make bouquets that were more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. After the ceremony we put the bouquets in vases around the reception venue and Sandy offered to put them in the vases at the shop and deliver them that way to make sure they fit. She is truly talented and a dream to work with. One of the best experiences and vendors I had for my big day.

Fiddlehead Designs's reply:

Super sweet Rachel!! Thank you so very much and it was soooooo great to meet you. All our best to you this honeymoon year:)
  • Laurel
    Laurel Married on 09/17/2016
    Sandy and the entire Fiddlehead team and nothing short of amazing! I am a wedding and special events Manager in the area and work with lots of different florist, however when it came time to start planning my own wedding I knew I wanted to work with Sandy. She was wonderful about listening to my idea of what I wanted the day to look like, she was also very helpful with suggestions and ideas I wouldn't have thought of! She got my style exactly and my wedding was nothing short of amazing thanks to her! my Bouquet might have been my favorite part of the entire thing, I LOVED IT! If I could do the day all over again, I would choose FiddleHead Designs every time!

Fiddlehead Designs's reply:

Laurel, thank you with all of my heart! We LOVED working with you on your wedding!
    Sylvia Married on 08/27/2016
    I could not be more pleased to have chosen Fiddlehead Designs for my daughter's wedding. Sandy was so professional and easy to work with. She spent a great deal of time with my daughter to determine the ideal vision for her special day. I really felt so confident in her, that I felt like the design of the wedding and reception were "off my plate" so that I could focus on enjoying the experience of my daughter's engagement and wedding. Afterwards, I learned of little bumps that were handled without my knowledge and I was so thankful to have chosen such a capable designer who could manage the details. Thank you, thank you, Sandy. I want to convince my other daughters to get married in Cashiers just so I can use Fiddlehead designs again!
    Tally Married on 06/11/2016
    My daughter was married in Cashiers this past June and I can't begin to explain how personable and professional the Fiddleheads team was in making our wedding nothing short of perfect! What impressed me the most was the level of detail from flowers to event coordination and everything in between. When we watch our wedding video is is only then that I realize how lucky we were to have Sandy and Ed at the helm of our event to help us realize our every dream....thank you Fiddleheads for a job well bone!

Sweet Ms. Tally, we were honored that you chose us
    Beth Married on 06/10/2016
    I LOVED my flowers and I got endless compliments from others as well. The amazing thing was I had never been to Cashiers, NC and did everything online after reading reviews, and I couldn't have found a better florist than Sandy and her team. She was very kind and never rushed any phone calls, even though it was the busy season and my order was not as big as others. She truly understood the importance of our big day, and listened to what I wanted. She truly is a master in her field and she exceeded my expectations and worked with my budget.

Fiddlehead Designs's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Beth!
    Cass Married on 05/21/2016
    could not have been better to work with
    Carol Married on 05/14/2016
    Everything was perfect! We could not have been happier. Highly recommend Fiddlehead for any special event.

Julie Married on 10/24/2015
    I now consider Sandy a true friend! I have gone to see her and her wonderful team several times after my wedding. We still stay in touch through email as well. I gave her full reign of my flowers. I told her to do something she's always wanted to do. My only request was that she have fun doing them! I wanted wildflowers in mason jars. And "wow oh wow" did she deliver! I wanted it to be a surprise. I cried when she "herself" delivered my bouquet to the house. It was the best day of my life. Everyone, and I mean everyone, are still talking about the beautiful flowers I had!
    I have told Sandy I will be working for her one day! That is how much I love her and her team! I will never use another florist! In addition to the flowers...Joan helped my pick out and beautifully wrap all of my bridesmaids gifts. They truly are THE BEST!

You are the best! Let's plan an anniversary party. XXOO
  • User2386474 2+ years ago
    Sandy is very in tune with the right questions to give the bride full reign to express exactly what she envisions for her special day. She is respectful and helpful working within a budget and can offer a range of choices. Her staff is excellent and professional and exceeded our expectations.
  • User2359448 2+ years ago
    Sandy and Fiddlehead hit it out of the park with our wedding. Hurricane Joaquin threw us a curveball, with 5 inches of rain on Saturday. We made the decision to have an indoor ceremony on Wednesday, given the forecast, and Sandy made certain that the inside was cozy and warm. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking and exactly what my daughter and I wanted. in the mountains, we wanted the natural beauty of the surroundings to be the focus. Since it was pouring most of the day, that was moot, but our flowers were both natural and beautiful and did totally complement the setting. One relative of the groom told me that while the flowers were gorgeous, they did not look 'over the top', making her feel comfortable and welcome. Sandy's choice of linens and containers totally complemented the setting. One of my friends whose family has been in the flower business for 50 years said she has never seen flowers that pretty. High praise indeed. Sandy and her husband Ed are organized and a pleasure to work with, even in trying circumstances. I wouldn't change a thing.
    Bette Event on: 09/10/2015
    Excellent service and unique Arrangements!
    Lisa Married on 08/29/2015
    Amazing amazing service and product. All was perfect. Sandy went above and beyond and made us feel so special! Would highly recommend Fiddlehead!!
    Rhonda Married on 07/30/2015
    Fiddlehead Designs was an absolute delight to work with! Everyone is professional, very attentive
    and extremely talented. Sandy is so creative! She made a number of floral suggestions for several
    events at our country club. All were well received ! Their work included table centerpieces as well as
    large arrangements for the foyer and serving stations. Sandy always took our ideas and added her
    own special touch. It was a pleasure and we look forward to working with her and her team again!
    Mary Married on 07/03/2015
    I used Fiddlehead Designs for my son's rehearsal dinner. They were so easy to work with! I took Sandi about a dozen pictures of arrangements I liked! She got my "vision" immediately and made wonderful suggestions from colors to containers to linens! Setup on the day of the dinner went very smoothly. I will definately use Sandi and her team for my next event!
    Roberta Married on 06/13/2015
    Finding the words to express the beauty and the impact Sandy's design skills had on our daughter's special day is, to say the least, difficult. Sandy took Llyn's (the bride) ideas and brought them together in the most amazing way! While creating a gorgeous ceremony and reception decor, she kept the mother of the bride (me) calm and offered exactly the right advice to make this Llyn's dream wedding. Comments like breathtaking, fabulous, amazing, and incredible came from our guests; but the best was when Llyn ad Jeff entered the reception, the look on their faces was priceless. We do not regret one penny we spent with Sandy. Hire Fiddleheads!
    Katherine Event on: 06/12/2015
    Fiddlehead provided flowers and helped with overall design of setting for rehearsal dinner. Sandy was so easy to work with, always professional and so creative! Flower arrangements were amazing and matched perfectly the theme/feel of the room and event. From day one, it was a pleasure to work with Fiddlehead Designs!
    Lauren Married on 06/06/2015
    Sandy went above and beyond our expectations! She was helpful in the process, quick to respond to emails and calls (we planned from out of state), and put together a stunning display for our big day. We highly recommend Fiddlehead Designs!