Fiddlehead Designs Reviews

54 | Cashiers, NC

54 Reviews for Fiddlehead Designs

Betty · Married on 06/02/2018

Sandy is the best. So talented and creative. She made everything so easy and I didn't have to worry about her not doing what she promised plus some. It's nice when you can count on someone 100% especially when planning a destination wedding. She is a very calming presence during a stressful time. I can wholeheartedly recommend Fiddlehead for whatever occasion you are planning.
    Betty

Sent on 08/28/2018

EVA · Married on 07/08/2017

Sandy was amazing to work with. She listened to what we wanted, gave us ideas we would have never thought of and made everything look breathtakingly beautiful. She made it easy for us, was so delightful to work with, I can't even imagine using another florist. 100% happy with Fiddlehead designs!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Meghan · Married on 04/01/2017

Fiddlehead ans Sandy are wonderful to work with. Sandy is a marvel with floral design - she created exactly what I wanted from just a few descriptions and a photo. My venue was changed at the last minute and Sandy was able to turn around the flower plans we had in place in just a few days to make everything even more beautiful that I had imagined. I would highly recommend Fiddlehead to anyone looking to get married or hold and event in the Highlands area!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Dianna · Married on 11/25/2016

Sandy at Fiddlehead listened to our wants and desires and gave expert advice.
    She promised "perfection" and delivered!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2016

Everyone said that my wedding had the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. And I agree! I planned my wedding remotely and hadn't even met Sandy, with Fiddleheads, until two days before the wedding. Sandy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Communication was great and all she needed was a "vision picture" to make bouquets that were more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. After the ceremony we put the bouquets in vases around the reception venue and Sandy offered to put them in the vases at the shop and deliver them that way to make sure they fit. She is truly talented and a dream to work with. One of the best experiences and vendors I had for my big day.

Fiddlehead Designs's reply:

Super sweet Rachel!! Thank you so very much and it was soooooo great to meet you. All our best to you this honeymoon year:)
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 09/17/2016

Sandy and the entire Fiddlehead team and nothing short of amazing! I am a wedding and special events Manager in the area and work with lots of different florist, however when it came time to start planning my own wedding I knew I wanted to work with Sandy. She was wonderful about listening to my idea of what I wanted the day to look like, she was also very helpful with suggestions and ideas I wouldn't have thought of! She got my style exactly and my wedding was nothing short of amazing thanks to her! my Bouquet might have been my favorite part of the entire thing, I LOVED IT! If I could do the day all over again, I would choose FiddleHead Designs every time!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Fiddlehead Designs's reply:

Laurel, thank you with all of my heart! We LOVED working with you on your wedding!

Sylvia · Married on 08/27/2016

I could not be more pleased to have chosen Fiddlehead Designs for my daughter's wedding. Sandy was so professional and easy to work with. She spent a great deal of time with my daughter to determine the ideal vision for her special day. I really felt so confident in her, that I felt like the design of the wedding and reception were "off my plate" so that I could focus on enjoying the experience of my daughter's engagement and wedding. Afterwards, I learned of little bumps that were handled without my knowledge and I was so thankful to have chosen such a capable designer who could manage the details. Thank you, thank you, Sandy. I want to convince my other daughters to get married in Cashiers just so I can use Fiddlehead designs again!

Tally · Married on 06/11/2016

My daughter was married in Cashiers this past June and I can't begin to explain how personable and professional the Fiddleheads team was in making our wedding nothing short of perfect! What impressed me the most was the level of detail from flowers to event coordination and everything in between. When we watch our wedding video is is only then that I realize how lucky we were to have Sandy and Ed at the helm of our event to help us realize our every dream....thank you Fiddleheads for a job well bone!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Sweet Ms. Tally, we were honored that you chose us

Beth · Married on 06/10/2016

I LOVED my flowers and I got endless compliments from others as well. The amazing thing was I had never been to Cashiers, NC and did everything online after reading reviews, and I couldn't have found a better florist than Sandy and her team. She was very kind and never rushed any phone calls, even though it was the busy season and my order was not as big as others. She truly understood the importance of our big day, and listened to what I wanted. She truly is a master in her field and she exceeded my expectations and worked with my budget.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Fiddlehead Designs's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Beth!

Cass · Married on 05/21/2016

could not have been better to work with

Carol · Married on 05/14/2016

Everything was perfect! We could not have been happier. Highly recommend Fiddlehead for any special event.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Julie · Married on 10/24/2015

I now consider Sandy a true friend! I have gone to see her and her wonderful team several times after my wedding. We still stay in touch through email as well. I gave her full reign of my flowers. I told her to do something she's always wanted to do. My only request was that she have fun doing them! I wanted wildflowers in mason jars. And "wow oh wow" did she deliver! I wanted it to be a surprise. I cried when she "herself" delivered my bouquet to the house. It was the best day of my life. Everyone, and I mean everyone, are still talking about the beautiful flowers I had!
    I have told Sandy I will be working for her one day! That is how much I love her and her team! I will never use another florist! In addition to the flowers...Joan helped my pick out and beautifully wrap all of my bridesmaids gifts. They truly are THE BEST!

Sent on 11/24/2015

You are the best! Let's plan an anniversary party. XXOO
  • User5551951 · 2+ years ago

Sandy is very in tune with the right questions to give the bride full reign to express exactly what she envisions for her special day. She is respectful and helpful working within a budget and can offer a range of choices. Her staff is excellent and professional and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Sandy and Fiddlehead hit it out of the park with our wedding. Hurricane Joaquin threw us a curveball, with 5 inches of rain on Saturday. We made the decision to have an indoor ceremony on Wednesday, given the forecast, and Sandy made certain that the inside was cozy and warm. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking and exactly what my daughter and I wanted. in the mountains, we wanted the natural beauty of the surroundings to be the focus. Since it was pouring most of the day, that was moot, but our flowers were both natural and beautiful and did totally complement the setting. One relative of the groom told me that while the flowers were gorgeous, they did not look 'over the top', making her feel comfortable and welcome. Sandy's choice of linens and containers totally complemented the setting. One of my friends whose family has been in the flower business for 50 years said she has never seen flowers that pretty. High praise indeed. Sandy and her husband Ed are organized and a pleasure to work with, even in trying circumstances. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Bette · event on 09/10/2015

Excellent service and unique Arrangements!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/29/2015

Amazing amazing service and product. All was perfect. Sandy went above and beyond and made us feel so special! Would highly recommend Fiddlehead!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Rhonda · Married on 07/30/2015

Fiddlehead Designs was an absolute delight to work with! Everyone is professional, very attentive
    and extremely talented. Sandy is so creative! She made a number of floral suggestions for several
    events at our country club. All were well received ! Their work included table centerpieces as well as
    large arrangements for the foyer and serving stations. Sandy always took our ideas and added her
    own special touch. It was a pleasure and we look forward to working with her and her team again!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Mary · Married on 07/03/2015

I used Fiddlehead Designs for my son's rehearsal dinner. They were so easy to work with! I took Sandi about a dozen pictures of arrangements I liked! She got my "vision" immediately and made wonderful suggestions from colors to containers to linens! Setup on the day of the dinner went very smoothly. I will definately use Sandi and her team for my next event!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Roberta · Married on 06/13/2015

Finding the words to express the beauty and the impact Sandy's design skills had on our daughter's special day is, to say the least, difficult. Sandy took Llyn's (the bride) ideas and brought them together in the most amazing way! While creating a gorgeous ceremony and reception decor, she kept the mother of the bride (me) calm and offered exactly the right advice to make this Llyn's dream wedding. Comments like breathtaking, fabulous, amazing, and incredible came from our guests; but the best was when Llyn ad Jeff entered the reception, the look on their faces was priceless. We do not regret one penny we spent with Sandy. Hire Fiddleheads!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Katherine · event on 06/12/2015

Fiddlehead provided flowers and helped with overall design of setting for rehearsal dinner. Sandy was so easy to work with, always professional and so creative! Flower arrangements were amazing and matched perfectly the theme/feel of the room and event. From day one, it was a pleasure to work with Fiddlehead Designs!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

Sandy went above and beyond our expectations! She was helpful in the process, quick to respond to emails and calls (we planned from out of state), and put together a stunning display for our big day. We highly recommend Fiddlehead Designs!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Gail · Married on 05/30/2015

Sandy Linebaugh at Fiddlehead Designs created a magical ceremony and reception for our daughter's wedding. Her artistry is remarkable.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Fiddlehead Designs's reply:

Thank you, Gail. You have a beautiful family!

Alex · Married on 09/27/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sandy and the team at Fiddlehead designs. She did the flowers for our entire wedding weekend, and we were blown away by her talent. Her prices were reasonable, and she was a dream to work with. The flowers were unique and fit well with the setting.

Sent on 10/02/2014

cindy · Married on 09/27/2014

Sandy was beyond amazing , If I had known how good she was i would not have used a wedding planner as Sandy did most of her job! The flowers were fabulous and her vision and style were better than I could have hoped for .. She made a big difference in our whole experience, Wish I had another daughter so I could work with Sandy and her husband Ed.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

Sandy and her staff do a fabulous job whenever I am honored to have her so the flowers for a wedding that I am directing. She and I have worked together for a long time and she just gets more creative and better and better at what she does. Her work is not only outstanding but she is a delight to work with.

Sent on 07/13/2014