First Church of Pizza Reviews

3 | Anacortes, WA

3 Reviews for First Church of Pizza

G.katz · Married on 08/18/2018

Great folks, great pizza, great experience!

First church did our rehearsal dinner on Whidbey Island. We had come across them at the farmers market and thought they were a great combo of personality and flavor. After having them do our rehearsal dinner, I would add value and quality too. The pizzas were great, the whole ordeal was seamless and I would do it all again... doubt I will need to get married again though! ;)

One thing that stood out that we didn't expect... the level of interaction with guests and especially kids. The kids could make put their own toppings on and that was a huge hit.

You won't go wrong if you hire the church of the pizza for any event you may be having!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Vanessa · Married on 09/19/2015

The BEST decision!!

What a phenomenal experience! My husband and I decided we wanted them for our wedding and boy, did these guys make the experience so much more than we had hoped for. Not only did the Italian wood stove add to the ambiance, the pizza was out of this world! The fresh ingredients and presentation of their art makes these guys the right choice, no matter the occasion. I definitely would recommend them!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

4.2
      2.0

great energy, good people, great pie! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a very positive experience with a caterer.

Sent on 09/19/2012