Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

29 Reviews for A FESTIVE HEART

Non-religious (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Catholic (1)
No Denomination (1)
Agnostic (1)

Jane was a perfect officiant for our wedding! She helped figure out the little details of the ceremony. She exudes such a peaceful, loving, and joyful energy that made our ceremony perfect for us. Thank you again Jane! Love, Greta and Neil

Profile Picture Greta, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane was so great to work with. She is so nice and warm. She helped us plan from across the country and helped us create a beautiful ceremony. We had a couple of ideas that we wanted to incorporate and she was able to add them to her outline. It was a beautiful ceremony and we are so glad we got to meet her.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/4/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Agnostic, Catholic, No Denomination

Jane was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely organized and communicated frequently to be sure she tailor-made the ceremony to reflect us. Jane arrived well ahead of time for the ceremony. She was a calming influence for all. I would whole-heartedly recommend her for an officiant. You would be lucky to have her!

Profile Picture User6611483, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We got lucky when we found Jane Green! It was an honor to have her officiate our ceremony. She is experienced, knowledgeable, calm, comforting, and an all around wonderful person. She is exactly the person you want by your side during this special time. Each of our guests said how great the ceremony was thanks to Jane, such a warm and pleasant person. She is an absolute joy to be around and has a lovely voice.
I found her price to be very reasonable and for a very small additional fee she was at our rehearsal. She is so thorough and took away much of the stress that comes with preparation.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Our wedding ceremony was amazing which made our wedding day perfect! Jane helped make our ceremony exactly as we had envisioned. Short, meaningful, fun and beautiful! We were so happy she was able to share our story with all our friends and family and help guide us through the process, keeping us calm and relaxed throughout the ceremony. Jane was wonderful and easy to work with. We enjoyed her positive energetic spirit. Thank you Jane for making our Special day Memorable!

Profile Picture User4477051, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

My husband and I could not have been happier with Jane! We knew as soon as we met her that she was the right fit for us.Her personality and demeanor is amazing. She customized our ceremony exactly how we wanted it, making it beautiful, meaningful and fun. I was extremely nervous before the ceremony and she went out of her way to do everything possible to ease my nerves. I highly recommend Jane to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture brittany, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane was absolutely phenomenal. She is incredibly grounding for the anxious bride, and knows exactly what to do and say to allow both the planning and the event to flow as smoothly and naturally as possible. When you work with Jane, you truly have her full support and blessing. I can't imagine a more perfect officiant to have set the energy and tone for our special and ceremonious event. Thanks, Jane!

Profile Picture Sonja, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane is the most sweet and amazing woman! She has a sweet and tender soul! She made our wedding experience so amazing! I can't thank you enough for making our special day so special! So much love for you!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have chosen a better officiant for our wedding. She made our wedding ceremony one everyone will remember. She allowed us to personalize it whatever way we chose and was so quick with responding to emails, calls and etc. We highly recommend her! Thanks Jane for everything!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We selected Jane to officiate our ceremony after she officiated our friends' wedding. We chose her because of her calm and peaceful demeanor that we knew would be necessary to put us at ease. She arrives an hour prior to your ceremony just to encourage you and offer peaceful beginning to this most special day! You will be forever thankful that you selected her!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We recently had the opportunity to work with Jane Green for our wedding ceremony and we could not have been happier; she was perfect! Prior to our wedding, Jane sent us several drafts for us to look at and we were able to communicate and work together on crafting the perfect ceremony. My husband and I have a 5 year old little boy so a kid friendly ceremony was a must so our son could be involved. The service was just the right length. The service was not too short or too long but at the same time very personalized and meaningful. Thank you Jane Green for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!!

Mr. and Mrs. Hemelstrand

Profile Picture Teirnie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane is a wonderful officiant and we would definitely recommend her to others! She is kind, professional, knowledgable, sincere, and spiritual. We were looking for someone who accepted both my husband and my different spiritual backgrounds and Jane was a great fit because she is accepting of all beliefs systems. She had great ideas and suggested several unity ritual ceremony options that were unique and we chose a tree planting ceremony that fit our personalities and venue making it a very personal and special ceremony. In addition, she offers life coaching classes as an option which was something we were looking for. She really helped us gain valuable insight about each other and our relationship. We were also able to get to know Jane better through those classes and it made having her officiate our ceremony feel that much more special. Jane we can't thank you enough for filling such an important role at our wedding and excelling at it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jane is GREAT!! She is so great that she officiated my brother's and sister's weddings as well as my own (the family officiant). Jane is wonderful! She has an easing spirit that calms the most stressed out person while also having an authority about her that others listen to. We thoroughly enjoyed her services and would recommend her to any and everyone! Thank you so much Jane!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jane is a true professional and gave us an elegant ceremony. Just as important, she understood the stress we would be going through as we planned our wedding, and she had great things to say along the way that kept us calm throughout.

We fell in love with Jane because of her suggested vows; they are the perfect blend of practical, romantic, and spiritual. Upon meeting, we were pleased to learn that she also has a straightforward ceremony guide that we could easily personalize by choosing from a list of suggested readings and unity rituals rather than having to create everything ourselves. We ended up using readings that were outside of Jane’s usual list, and that was just fine with her, too.

Jane is flexible but she won't hesitate to tell you when she thinks you might be heading for trouble. This part of her service will save you a lot of hassle! For example, my husband and I originally had an idea for a knot-tying unity ritual. Neither of us knew anything about tying celtic knots, but we thought it would be cool and different. Jane advised us against trying to learn something new weeks before the wedding that we would feel pressure to "perform" at our ceremony. She shared some other ideas, and we decided to go with the salt exchange. We feel so happy that we listened to her words of reason and steered toward a "tried and true" unity ritual from her list.

We appreciated that Jane went the extra mile for us by attending our wedding rehearsal. Jane was very good about getting back to our e-mails along the way, and she was particularly responsive on the day of the wedding. She was there early and checked in with us multiple times to make sure we were feeling strong and secure before the service. (We were, of course, but we appreciated her extra care all the same!)

Profile Picture User4095654, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jane facilitated a beautiful and joyful wedding ceremony. From the very beginning Jane helped us feel relaxed and calm, allowing the excitement of our special day to unfold. Most importantly Jane created a space where our two children and merging families were honored and felt loved. Jane truly listened to what we wanted and provided guidance while embracing our needs. She made herself available to us whenever needed, reached out to our parents and children. She is gifted at creating a sacred space and we were blessed to have her officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Rachael , 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane officiates with a warmth and sincerity that makes your wedding ceremony even more meaningful. She is lovely person, both inside and out, and she works hard to make sure your ceremony is tailored to your needs. Having her stand there next to you, guiding you and giving your hand an extra squeeze as you are trying hard not to cry during your vows, is invaluable. Our families were deeply impressed with Jane, with many comments being made about how everyone immediately felt akin to her. We could not be happier that Jane was a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane was referred to us by a friend and she was a true gem at our wedding. We didn't start on time, and we needed to adjust the ceremony at the very last minute. Jane took everything in stride and kept us calm and happy.

Meeting her ahead of time with my fiance led us both to feel relaxed and excited about the ceremony. She thought of everything! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jaimee , 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane's calm and positive nature was such a blessing for our wedding. We can't thank her enough for her guidance prior to and during our wedding. She made our ceremony so memorable and meaningful! Highly recommend her no matter what spiritual views and beliefs you have.

Profile Picture User3492422, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane is a great officiate! She takes you in from the first time meeting you and really makes you feel welcome and loved. She has such a warm demeanor and really show that she cares about making your ceremony special. She sends you a complete outline of the ceremony and really makes it tailored to you and your relationship. She works hard to make everything happen with ease and and lets you also add the touches that you want. Even many of my guest told me that the ceremony was one of the most special and down-to-earth ceremonies they had ever seen! Thanks Jane!!

Profile Picture Tessa, 7/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jane was amazing. We discovered her when we found out our original officiant had double-booked overlapping weddings! Well, everything must happen for a reason because from the moment we met her, we knew she was the one. She understood exactly what we wanted (quick, simple and meaningful) and never tried to steer us in any other direction, which is what several other officiants we had met tried to do. Even the guests raved about her afterward. She is quick to respond to emails and was more than willing to work with us in every way. I would recommend Jane to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Hana, 7/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I feel so relaxed and at ease with Jane Green, our officiant. She is an excellent listener with a very caring heart. Jane offers helpful suggestions, is very respectful and insightful. A true professional, with a warm and nurturing spirit. I am very grateful to have had her gentle guidance for our blessed day. And she makes a spectacular cup of tea!

Profile Picture D, 7/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane is a wonderful and warm officiant. She was delightful to meet with from Day 1, asking questions and getting to know us better. She already has ceremony templates appropriate to many types of ceremonies, and she was very receptive to our changes and additions. On site, Jane is a very organized and calming person. She orchestrated a bridal party rehearsal promptly in the midst of day-of chaos, and communicated effectively with all friends and family present. She performed a beautiful ceremony for us, seamlessly incorporating our vows, unity ceremony and readings. Many of the guests gave wonderful compliments and said it was one of the best ceremonies they've ever been to! Thanks for all your help Jane - it was a pleasure! Jodie & Stoney Lundin 8-26-11

Profile Picture Jodie, 8/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We felt so comfortable with Jane from the first time we met with her through the ceremony itself - it was wonderful to have her be a part of our wedding day. During the planning stages she was so helpful in providing suggestions we might want to incorporate in the ceremony, yet she was also very flexible with the various changes we made to the ceremony itself. Warm, professional, and gracious - Jane exuded all of these qualities. We would highly recommend her services. Thanks, Jane!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jane was wonderful, very on top of things when we met with her as well as checking in 2 weeks before the wedding to finalize things. Jane is a very soothing personality and very accepting of my craziness and quirks, which is always important when you're about get married!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/25/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jane worked with me in two areas: wedding planning and officiant.

Before me and my then fiance decided on an officiant, we met with Jane. From the very moment I met her I knew she was someone special. During our meeting she gave us general details about her officiant services and ideas for the wedding from invitations to party favors. It was at that point I knew she was the officiant for us (and that I desperately needed a wedding planner).

When it came to wedding planning, Jane and I met three times to discuss details of the wedding. She gave me readings to choose from (for her officiant services) and a detailed task list broken down by month, week and day. I was so thankful for this task list and it helped me organize and prepare each detail for the wedding.

On the day of the wedding Jane came prepared and calm. Her gentle and kind manner helped me and my then fiance calm down and know exactly what we needed to do during the ceremony.

Many guests commented on the wonderful readings of the ceremony (which me and my then fiance picked out from her suggestions) and Jane's demeanor. Additionally, Jane helped move the reception along after the ceremony by gently announcing toasts, cake cutting, happy hour and dinnertime.

Jane has a very clean spirit and is full of light. If you would like a professional, organized, kind and gentle officiant, then Jane is the one for you!

Thank you Jane for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 6/18/11, 2 Reviews