Feechur Prez, LLC Reviews

Feechur Prez, LLC 1
Feechur Prez, LLC 2
  • O

Otis · Married on 07/14/2018

Very professional..did all we asked and more...great personality.....very well received by all my guest...did a great job...would recommend to others

Sent on 07/15/2018

Brett · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a great time with Roddy! The music choices were good, and the photo booth was one of the best we've seen at a wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Joshua · Married on 05/01/2018

Had a wonderful time. The individuals helped our guests feel fun and confident. The images were clear and vibrant and were really quick. Received numerous compliments and will book again. (I know this must sound like a paid advertisement but we just had a great time, thank you)

Feechur Prez, LLC 3
    Feechur Prez, LLC 4
    Sent on 05/11/2018

Robert · Married on 09/17/2017

Highly Recommended! Roddy and Terri kept our reception jumping all night!! Communication leading up to the wedding was great, we made some last minute changes and Roddy was very quick to respond to any messages. We got many compliments throughout the night on our DJ, so we know we made the right choice.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Paul · Married on 06/17/2017

We have used this service for about 5 years now and we have no complaints from our members. In the past there was always someone complaining about the Dj. We are very happy and plan to us him for our next event.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Leahanne · Married on 10/22/2016

I couldn't be more happy with the music at our wedding. I had some rather specific requests for the ceremony and beginning of the reception, and DJ Feechur carried out every single one!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Theresa · Married on 10/21/2016

Roddy and Terri were excellent! Responsive and professional. Roddy was patient as we prepared our playlist and the event was fabulous! Everyone had a wonderful time! I highly recommend Feechur Prez for your next event.
    Many thanks! The Mantica Family

Sent on 11/10/2016

Sinead · Married on 10/08/2016

Roddy was very responsive, courteous, and professional; he worked with us on an EXTREMELY short timeline to deliver on our wedding's music needs and we couldn't have been happier to have had him as a part of our day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/16/2016

nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

I was very happy with my service. They were very flexible and willing to offer ideas to enhance my event! The music was great, and people were happy with the mood and tempo of the party. The lighting was awesome, it popped with the music and mood of the room. The photo booth had something for everyone, it was full of props, and very fast. I loved that you had the option to text, email or print out the pictures on the spot! They were very friendly and really did make the party come alive. I would recommend their services to anyone looking to have a beautiful and fun night!

Sent on 09/25/2016

DQ · Married on 09/03/2016

Excellent, professional service! I highly, highly recommend Feechur Prez and would gladly hire them in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Miriam · Married on 08/06/2016

Feechur Prez was hands down the best vendor I had at my wedding! He was very accomodating and had the quickest responses to my inquiries! Very down to earth and easy to work with. We used their services as a DJ with lighting features and the photobooth. Both were top notch! He played requested songs and got a feel for us to keep the momentum going. He worked fast with last minute changes and kept the wedding moving smoothly. The setup was very professional and the lighting features highlighted our decor perfectly! It was quite a surprise to see it all setup up when we arrived, more perect then I could imagine. The photobooth was so much fun and user friendly. They matched our theme and it fit in perfectly. Our guests kept saying what a fun idea it was and were excited to get prints right there. Overall I would highly recommend and will definitely use them again in the future. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Julie · Married on 07/23/2016

Roddy was a pro in every spect of this event. He took the time to get to know our theme and tastes, and the result was perfect music accompaniment! I have handed out his business cards, and will most definitely be using him in the future.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jenn · Married on 07/16/2016

I would recommend Roddy for any event! They made our wedding absolutely perfect in every manner. We will certainly be using feechur prez llc again in the future! This is where it is at ????

Sent on 08/08/2016

Edward · event on: 10/24/2015

Feechur has everything you need and than some.
    They don't just play the music ...they get the crowd going with they're own dance moves and MCing.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Cara · Married on 10/02/2015

My Husband and I could not be happier with the music! Everyone was on the floor all night!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Feechur Prez was great and added a lot of atomosphere to our event. They were the DJ at our outdoor 5k run/walk for cancer. They played lots of great music and it really motivated the crowd.

Sent on 01/11/2016

allie · event on: 07/11/2015

played a great variety of music, guests of all ages enjoyed!! was also interactive!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Lorraine · event on: 06/19/2015

Roddy always does an awesome job. We have used him for both school events and union events. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Abigail · event on: 06/06/2015

A wonderful team! Everyone, of all ages, said the music and entertainment provided by Feechur Prez was the best they'd experienced. They even danced a bit, which the crowd loved. Definitely hire them for any event!

Sent on 06/20/2015
  • User5144442 · event on: 05/29/2015

For our second year in a row, we worked with DJ Feechur for our event. His equipment and selection of songs was beyond our expectations! He is great to work with- responds to requests in a timely fashion, shows up on time and is prepared for any adjustments, and willing to try something new (DJ our 5K!).

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • User5144445 · event on: 05/29/2015

Sent on 06/04/2015

Stacy · event on: 05/18/2015

Roddy is a fantastic DJ and is extremely professional!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • User5143246 · event on: 05/08/2015

The students had a wonderful time! The DJ took a set list beforehand but also played on the spot requests. The prom was a huge success and the dj really did a great job.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Stacy · event on: 01/18/2015

Roddy was our DJ for a family friendly event and he did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/21/2015

I was so happy with Roddy's service at my wedding. He was professional, easy to communicate with and most importantly, he did a great job as our DJ! We had a less formal, barn wedding and Roddy fit right in with his low key involvement (by my request, of course). He was very responsive prior to the wedding and very attentive and receptive during the wedding. All of our guests, young and old, enjoyed the music and Roddy definitely got the party going. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/05/2014