Featherstone Ranch Reviews

Featherstone Ranch 5
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Weed · Married on 10/19/2019

The Perfect Rustic Charm

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Featherstone Ranch! The venue was absolutely gorgeous and everything we had ever wanted in a wedding venue. From the reception area, to the beautiful outdoor chapel, to the cutie pie cows outside. It brought the perfect charming rustic feel that my husband and I wanted in a wedding. Claudyne was amazing and answered any questions/concerns I had, and always worked with me. We got married on October 19, 2019 and our guests still tell us how gorgeous the wedding was. If you are looking for a venue that gives you that charming rustic, hill county feel I would 100% recommend this venue. It’s the perfect background for any wedding photos!

Featherstone Ranch 6
    Featherstone Ranch 7
    Featherstone Ranch 8
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Donna Latta · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Venue

We all fell in love with the venue from the first moment. It was the first venue we toured and we didn’t need to see any others. We booked that day! From the first time we inquired online to our Big Day, the process was really easy. Claudyne and her staff made everything flow effortlessly. Anytime we had a question, she was always quick to reply. She worked around any and every situation we had that came up. All of our requests were met without hesitation. The venue doesn’t need much décor as it’s such a beautiful place. The chapel is so nice with it’s open sides. The ballroom was perfect for our reception. And the patio was a great place for our cocktail hour while we were taking photos after the ceremony. Parking was a breeze for our guests. Plenty of room. The bride’s suite had plenty of room for all of us to get ready. And the groom’s room had the TV and cable so all the guys could watch football! We highly recommend Featherstone Ranch for anyone looking for a wedding venue!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Donna

KIMI · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Venue!!!

We all fell in love with this venue from the first moment. It was the first venue we toured and we didn't need to see any others! We booked the day of our tour! From the fist time we inquired online to the Big Day, the process was really easy. Claudyne and her staff made everything flow effortlessly. Anytime we had a questions, she was always quick to reply. She worked around and every situation we had that came up. All of our requests were met without hesitation. The venue doesn't need much decor as it's such a beautiful place. The chapel is so nice with it's open sides. The ballroom was perfect for the reception. And the patio was a great place for a cocktail hour while family/wedding photos were being taken. Parking was a breeze for the guests. Plenty of room. The bridal suite had plenty of room for everyone and the groom and his groomsmen really enjoyed the TV with satellite. This wedding was for my daughter on October 5th. We can't say enough good things about it!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sara

Sara Eaton · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect wedding

Featherstone ranch was a dream come true for our 225 guest wedding! From the moment we reached out to the owner, Claudyne, we new we loved this venue! She was very prompt to respond to any and all messages and questions asked by myself, my mom, and our wedding planner through the duration of planning. The venue was PERFECT for our mid-September wedding. We were nervous about the heat but there was a great breeze at the ceremony site and cocktail area under the lights the whole night. The bridal suite easily fit myself, all 9 bridesmaids, HMU, MOB and MOG. The boys loved watching football in the grooms suite. Every picture we took all day had a flawless backdrop and we used minimal decorations feeling that the whole ceremony site and reception site were so naturally beautiful. All fee's were known upfront and we did not feel that we had any unknown fee's attached to our day. Our wedding day was everything we wanted and we wish we could replay this day over and over again!!

**PIctures by The Crakes Photography

Featherstone Ranch 9
    Featherstone Ranch 10
    Featherstone Ranch 11
    Featherstone Ranch 12
    Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Bazer · Married on 06/15/2019

The venue was perfect for our special day

I cannot say enough about how incredible my photos were at this venue. The bar and venue staff were helpful and the venue space could very easily accommodate all of our needs. Pros: Set up, flexibility, and rental company partnership.

My only complaint was that the space is climate controlled by the day of event staff and the reception venue was very warm until after the sun went down. It was very comfortable outside on the patio area under the string lighting and guests spent a ton of time outside enjoying the amazing weather!

Featherstone Ranch 13
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Cassidy Langley · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely love this venue!

I can’t say enough about this venue. It is breathtaking with the most beautiful chapel and scenery. The owner is amazing and great to work with and my special day was everything I wanted plus some.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Annie · Married on 04/07/2018

Let me start off by saying that finding Featherstone Ranch was truly a blessing. Neither my husband nor I are from the area, but Claudyne and her staff are so incredibly helpful. This venue is not only gorgeous but the people that work there are absolutely wonderful. I had around 200 people at my wedding and the venue fit us all very comfortably. We danced under the stars on the back patio, got married in the most beautiful oak trees, and got to take in the most gorgeous scenery in the hill country. Not to mention, the pictures that people took at our wedding just on their own were absolutely stunning. You cannot beat the view at the venue or the help provided by Claudyne and her team. I cannot recommend this venue enough because it helped make our Western Fairytale wedding come true!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 03/17/2018

Perfect venue and location for a Hill Country wedding!

My husband and I got married at my home church in Fredericksburg and held our reception at Featherstone Ranch. We can't say enough wonderful things about Claudine and her staff! They worked so hard to ensure everything was perfect for our special day. The venue was immaculate, classic and beautiful, so there was no need for a ton of decorations. The weather in March was perfect, so we were fortunate enough to have our band perform outside under the string lights, making our wedding night even more special. It also allowed our guests to take in the beautiful scenery surrounding the property. Coming from a local girl, Featherstone is truly the perfect spot for a Hill Country wedding. We would book again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kayla · Married on 12/10/2017

We were recently married at Featherstone, and we are still blown away at how wonderful our special day was. Featherstone is so beautiful, and Claudyne graciously worked with us to achieve exactly what we wanted. It was the perfect! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2017

We had our May 2017 wedding at Featherstone Ranch and it was the absolutely perfect venue. We were their first wedding there and Claudyne and her team were great. The bridal sweet was gorgeous and the perfect size, there were several ceremony options and plans for rain or shine. If you're wanting to get married in The Fredericksburg/ Stonewall area this is the place to do it!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Kindel · Married on 11/04/2017

What a gorgeous venue! My guests STILL comment on how lovely this place was and how much they enjoyed my wedding. We got married at Featherstone Ranch on November 4, 2017. Claudyne was a delight to work with - incredibly kind, supportive and accommodating! Our guest count was approximately 275, and we fit inside the building for a seated (buffet) dinner, and still had room for a band and dance floor. We put cocktail tables and casual seating areas outside as well. Combine the beautiful setting that is Featherstone with amazing weather and good company = a true night to remember! Thank you for making my wedding so special!

Sent on 12/11/2017