Featherstone Ranch Reviews

6 | Fredericksburg, TX

6 Reviews for Featherstone Ranch

Cassidy Langley · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely love this venue!

I can’t say enough about this venue. It is breathtaking with the most beautiful chapel and scenery. The owner is amazing and great to work with and my special day was everything I wanted plus some.

Annie · Married on 04/07/2018

Let me start off by saying that finding Featherstone Ranch was truly a blessing. Neither my husband nor I are from the area, but Claudyne and her staff are so incredibly helpful. This venue is not only gorgeous but the people that work there are absolutely wonderful. I had around 200 people at my wedding and the venue fit us all very comfortably. We danced under the stars on the back patio, got married in the most beautiful oak trees, and got to take in the most gorgeous scenery in the hill country. Not to mention, the pictures that people took at our wedding just on their own were absolutely stunning. You cannot beat the view at the venue or the help provided by Claudyne and her team. I cannot recommend this venue enough because it helped make our Western Fairytale wedding come true!

Kayla · Married on 12/10/2017

We were recently married at Featherstone, and we are still blown away at how wonderful our special day was. Featherstone is so beautiful, and Claudyne graciously worked with us to achieve exactly what we wanted. It was the perfect! Thank you all so much!

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2017

We had our May 2017 wedding at Featherstone Ranch and it was the absolutely perfect venue. We were their first wedding there and Claudyne and her team were great. The bridal sweet was gorgeous and the perfect size, there were several ceremony options and plans for rain or shine. If you're wanting to get married in The Fredericksburg/ Stonewall area this is the place to do it!

Kindel · Married on 11/04/2017

What a gorgeous venue! My guests STILL comment on how lovely this place was and how much they enjoyed my wedding. We got married at Featherstone Ranch on November 4, 2017. Claudyne was a delight to work with - incredibly kind, supportive and accommodating! Our guest count was approximately 275, and we fit inside the building for a seated (buffet) dinner, and still had room for a band and dance floor. We put cocktail tables and casual seating areas outside as well. Combine the beautiful setting that is Featherstone with amazing weather and good company = a true night to remember! Thank you for making my wedding so special!