8 Reviews for Feathers By Angel-Rent Ostrich Feather Centerpieces

Absolutely beautiful centerpieces! I ordered half of my centerpieces through angel, and my decorator did the other half of my centerpieces made out of flowers. It came our better than I imagined! The centerpieces were huge which was exactly what I wanted. It was nerve wracking when we were getting close to the wedding because you're working with a company you haven't met and trusting you'll have centerpieces when you get to the venue. Also, I had emailed her and asked a question and she told me to refer to my contract and stated she'd get back to me the next day. However, she did not, I'm assuming she just forgot. She was easy to work with otherwise. I had a gatsby theme, and couldn't be happier with her work!

Profile Picture Desiree, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I absolutely LOVED my feather centerpieces. It was definitely a WOW factor, and no one in the DC metro area could beat their price. I paid a delivery fee, but it was well worth it. Thank you so much Angel! our guest LOVED it as much as we did.

Profile Picture Jamila & Clint , 9/15/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I wanted Hollywood glam and thats what I got!!!! Loved it!!!!

Profile Picture User1620518, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Loved, loved, loved the service from this vendor and quality of their product. Their unique feather centerpieces were a perfect touch to my Old Hollywood themed wedding. The service and attention from owner Angel and her staff made me feel completely comfortable with hiring a vendor from out of state, they're located in Ohio and myself in New York. She even followed up with me after the wedding with a nice Thank You note.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Feathers by Angel are Fantastic! Everyone has been raving about how awesome our wedding was and the centerpieces were Fabulous. Angel traveled very far and was very efficient at setting them up and taking them down. They are a great look for the cost and we were very pleased with the outcome! It looked like Hollywood!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/29/10, 1 Review

Dear Angel,
I would like to take this time to thank you for the beautiful centerpieces you did for Kristen's SweetSixteen. I have to admit that I was alittle scared not seeing them in person since I am in New Jersey and you are in Ohio, but when we walked into the reception hall and saw the centerpieces on the tables they took out breath away, they were beautiful and brought the whole room together. Kristen was very happy and excited they were exactly what she wanted. I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends and I have your number on file for future events. Once again thank you for coming all the way to New Jersey and setting up the centerpieces for our party you did an amazing job
Sincerely Cindy G.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Besides providing a very UNIQUE product for my daughters wedding, they were the very best at customer service by always responding almost immediately back to me with every e-mail I sent them with concerns or questions Truly a TOP-NOTCH company . Their feathers are "PLUSH AND VERY CLASSY" looking. I would say they gave our wedding the WOW FACTOR!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am a high school Prom advisor, and we wanted feather center pieces for our event. Rather than buying the centerpiece kits (which may require buying extra feathers in order to make your centerpieces look like the pictures) and having to figure out where I would store them after the event, I happened upon the Feathers by Angel website. I have to admit that I was very wary about sending money to someone out of state, whom I have never met, and trusting them to show up at our event as planned. Fortunately, I decided to try it, and Miss Angel was wonderful! She was prompt, professional, and friendly. I have nothing but great things to say about her! Our event was a hit, and the students loved the centerpieces! If we ever decide to use feathers again, I will definitely call Miss Angel!

Profile Picture Natalia, 4/18/09, 1 Review