80 Reviews for Favorite Studios

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Canvas (1)

Amazing photographers! I love my photos and the personal touch given!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Karen, Jerry and their team were so amazing to work with. They were with us for our entire wedding day and captured all of the best moments. Our pictures and video were delivered so quickly after the wedding and we were able to relive our special day. We met Karen and Jerry at a bridal show and loved their energy and examples of their work. They were very professional and made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras the entire time. We highly recommend Favorite Photography and Cinematography and will definitely be working with them again in the future!

Profile Picture tabitha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Highly recommended!! Photos and video turned out beautiful! Both Jerry and Karen were fantastic.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used Jerry for our videography and he was absolutely wonderful! Thank you for being so thorough while also managing to seem like you weren't even there. Amazing experience!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Karen and Jerry! They are so sweet and truly care about capturing your memories! They have been the photographer for numerous friends and my sisters' wedding and have never disappointed. I had zero hesitation selecting them to photograph our wedding day! Very flexible as out wedding day rapidly changed with rain. I love that you never really hear or see them during the reception. They weren't barking out orders or pulling us away from our reception. They allowed us to have a good time and still get fantastic shots! Very reliable and you will feel comfortable with them :) Great people!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7240089, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

I was very happy with how my pictures came out and that they were actually affordable. Karen was very responsive with me through email and Jerry took our pictures. My only complaint would be that I had to tell Jerry how I wanted the pictures and I had to ask for different pose ideas during the wedding. As the bride, there were so many things going though my mind at that time. It was hard to remember what all I wanted. It would have been ideal to have the photographer directing instead of the bride. Overall, I was very happy with Favorite Studios and would highly recommend them. Just make sure to have a list of ALL of the poses you would like to be done.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe and I had an instant connection with Jerry and Karen. They were so pleasant and easy to work with. You can tell they love their work and have a true passion for it. Thank you for capturing all our “FAVORITE” memories and making our special day a day to remember.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We LOVED working with Karen and Jerry and highly recommend them! They delivered very quality photos and were so flexible and accommodating! we will definitely be working with them again!

Profile Picture Shari, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen and Jerry were wonderful wedding photographers! We planned our wedding from a different city and they were great communicators with us. They showed up on time and captured all of the special moments we were looking for! The pictures are amazing! Thanks again Favorite Photography!

Profile Picture Katrina , 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So easy to work with!! Amazing equipment and experience! My wedding photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. We had an alternative type of wedding and they were able to cater to that as well. Wonderful team and wonderful photos!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Karen Favorite is AWESOME! She was so easy to talk to and was really amazing on the day of! She was really helpful with posing and "look" and she worked so easily that she just fit with the day so well! She took a lot of the planned shots everyone wants, but she also took a lot of candids and natural shots- which I LOVE! She is an excellent photographer and so easy to work with. She was also very responsive to emails and Favorite Photography is very upfront with their prices and services- which I found to be difficult when we were originally shopping around for a photographer. I would highly recommend Favorite Photography and I think either Karen or Jerry would be a pleasure to work with for your future wedding day!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Karen and Jerry were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. Karen handled the behind the scenes and Jerry photographed our wedding, Jerry did a superb job with the pictures making sure all aspects of our wedding were covered and included all our guests which is exactly what we wanted. We would highly recommend them. - Alice & Chris

Profile Picture Alice, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I want to start off by saying that Jerry and Karen are so amazing!
My husband and I had planned to be married on St. Augustine Beach (a destination wedding for us) on October 8th, yes that was right after Hurricane Matthew! Many of our guests were unable to make it, we had to relocate our wedding slightly inland and change the time but Karen and Jerry gave us absolutely no grief about it, they were there with bells on, so to speak. They took a TON of beautiful pictures and had them to us within 2 weeks of our wedding. Our wedding still turned out beautiful and the pictures captured exactly what we wanted them to... our love! We are so happy with our choice to use Favorite Photography and would highly recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/8/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Karen was wonderfully gracious as ours was an elopement for which she received only a few weeks’ notice. Since our event was virtually unplanned with no particular structure besides a few key snapshots that we wanted, she took over directing the best poses, backgrounds from the surrounding areas, lighting, etc. For an event so unstructured and carefree, Karen definitely reigned in the moment and captured every emotion we were hoping for. We will be returning for our son’s christening in a year!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Favorite Photography was outstanding. They listened to our requests and followed through on them without needing to be reminded. They were everywhere, but simultaneously unobtrusive- it was an incredible balance. They never stopped the party. They captured the moments, emotion, and the real essence of our wedding. I can't tell you how many compliments we've gotten and how much we love them.
In addition, I can't speak highly enough about their customer service- they were so accommodating and they absolutely bent over backwards to make our day easy and unforgettable. They went above and beyond in every aspect of our day.
One final thing to mention was the VALUE. Prior to booking them, I shopped everywhere and could not find a comparable price. Nothing was scarified in quality or service. I am very particular, but I was blown away by what they delivered.

Thank you, Favorite Photography, for providing us with photos and video we will treasure forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Profile Picture Brenna, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We could not have hired a better photographer! Karen Favorite of Favorite Photogrpaher was exceptional, from our bridal pictures, day of pictures and all of our services received after the wedding. I am still in touch with Karen ordering pictures, etc.

This was truly one of the best investments we made for our wedding! My husband and I have been asked to model for a wedding company as well as a bridal magazine after some of our wedding photo's were shared with them through our friends and on social media. Everything we needed, Karen made it happen for us. I have never felt more comfortable with a photographer. Karen captured so many candid shots and so many of them are among my favorite! The highest quality photographs I've ever seen, I just cannot stop blushing over our wedding!

One of the things I like most, she captured moments I never would have seen of our guests while waiting for the ceremony to begin...

Profile Picture Karla, 6/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am overly impressed with Favorite Photography. While planning our wedding the one thing that we heard over and over again was to make sure you get a really good Photographer because after the wedding the pictures are all you have, Favorite Photography is that really good photographer. They are Priced reasonably well, and they are worth it. We had the pleasure of working with Favorite Photography for our engagement shoot and again on our wedding day, both times Favorite Photography were great, professional, on time, and got really great shots. We received our pictures back within 3 weeks of our wedding and I was surprised at the amount of pictures that we received and how both Karen and Jerry were able to capture the day in such a way that if you weren’t there you felt like you were just by looking at the pictures. Karen and Jerry are both really nice people that have such a calmness about them that make you feel relaxed while taking photos. They also did the videography for our wedding and we absolutely love it! I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking to get professional pictures taken.

Profile Picture shequila, 2/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

If you want high quality, great service, professionalism with a personal touch, Favorite Photography is the best.
Jerry, Karen and their staff made our "special day" far beyond our expectations. The photos, video and personalized album is amazing. Their attention to detail coupled with their expertise and creativity sets them apart from all others. They take their time to get to know their clients, their expectations, and this enables them to bring forth a magnificent product. You will not find anyone more dedicated to their profession and a real pleasure to work with. We continue to use their services as the opportunity arises. Thank you Jerry and Karen...we love you guys! George & Rita

Profile Picture George, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Stunning photographs by super pleasant and incredibly gifted photographers!

We are so fortunate to have found Jerry and Karen Favorite to photograph our special day. They were incredibly easy to work with before, during, and after the event. The hundreds of photos they took were all superbly composed, and they captured every aspect of our day from the most solemn moments with our pastor to the most energetic times on the dance floor. Many photographs are highly creative without being trendy, and all pictures have an elegance that shows that Jerry and Karen are truly masters of their craft. We know that many years from now, we will be able to look at these wonderful photographs and remember the magic of that day that they captured so well. Again, we are so blessed to have found Favorite Photography! Thank you, Jerry and Karen!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
1.0

Boy oh boy. Where do I start? I met Karen and Jerry Favorite at a Bridal show. I fell in love with their canvases and that is what sold me. I asked Karen for her availability as she is who I spoke with at the Bridal show (Jerry wasn't very social) but her sched didn't work with ours so we booked Jerry. In the beginning, THEY WERE AMAZING! (Prob bc we were discussing a $5,000 wedding package deal). We were debating between them and another company. Once we told them we were going with the other company for our wedding day needs (bc the other comp speaks our 2nd lang which for our guests, it's their 1st), their personalities changed. I sent him maybe 10 photos I really wanted captured about a week prior to the shoot, we got maybe 2 off of what I wanted. The entire photo shoot, WE had to keep asking HIM how should we pose, what should we do. My fault; I should have known from the beginning with how unsocial he was. There were several instances that happened during the shoot (like placing the picnic basket in front of me and making me hold it open so I was barely visible; allowing one lady to be in all of our photos at the 2nd loc). The one thing he was amazing about was we went over our time by 30 min and he said it was okay. But literally we were mid-convo and he just started walking away from us, wi

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4936719, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Karen and her husband were great to work with. We were very pleased!

Profile Picture User6033347, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words fail to express how beautiful the wedding photos are - and how very amusing in many cases. I found myself smiling broadly as I clicked through the proofs. I don't think you missed a thing! Karen and Jerry Favorite were the most busy, yet invisible, photographers ever!!

Thank you for such an outstanding job - so memorable. With so much to do as the mother of the bride, I missed a good deal of what was going on - especially on the dance floor! This was a great way to capture those fun moments - I could almost hear the laughter!

Thank you again for your diligence, hard work and great talent - you are our Favorite photographers!!

Profile Picture NANCY, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I absolutely love the work provided by the Favorites. The quality of work and professionalism provided were top-notch. I would highly recommend them for your events.

Profile Picture Shanell, 9/19/15, 1 Review