FauxCakes by Katie Reviews

7 | Palo Alto, CA

7 Reviews for FauxCakes by Katie

What an amazing cake designer! I love my cake and the service katie provides is impeccable!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Katie's communication was amazing! We got the cake of our dreams !

Sent on 05/12/2015

Thanks for all of your help when we couldn't decide on a cake. We love how it came out and will be sending business your way! Thanks

Sent on 05/31/2015

Judy · Married on 04/25/2015

Katie was very professional and down to earth at the same time - she created a mirror image of the picture we sent her to create the cake. Very reasonable with the cost! It is fabulous! She kept in touch every step of the way as she made the cake. It shipped perfectly 1845 miles from her location to ours.. You will be more than satisfied when you get your cake from her. Thank you Katire for the beautiful caring job you did to make the wedding great with the stunning cake!

Sent on 03/24/2015

susan · Married on 04/19/2015

What a lovely lady to work with. She combined two of my favorite cakes to make the one I really wanted and it came out perfect. 5 stars and will refer all my friends.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Darlene · Married on 11/15/2014

Made with TLC! Katie takes the time to hear exactly what you want for your special day. She has amazing ideas, communicates timely, and provides high quality. What a great idea to save money and the best part is with a real cake being on top, we still were able to enjoy the cutting of the cake tradition. Thank you Katie!! Our cake was stunning and everything I had dreamed of!

Sent on 03/10/2015

alison · Married on 09/13/2014

Katie worked so hard to make my dream cake a reality. She spent so much time with me to make sure we had the right embellishments for the cake and it turned out perfect!!!! I would recommend Katie to anyone planning a wedding, it was so easy and cut back on wedding cake costs by hundreds!

Sent on 03/28/2015