286 Reviews for Father Jerry Bellamy

Vow Renewal (1)
Jewish (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
286 Father Jerry Bellamy Reviews

We are very grateful to Father Jerry Bellamy for making our wedding day perfect. Whit his kindness and dedication he showed us that marriage is a decision that will forever tie our spirits and hearths together. We cannot think of a better friend to have performed our ceremony. We will always remember how special he made us feel and can highly recommend him for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Angell, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have pulled this off the way we wanted it exactly without Fr. Jerry's help. He definitely made the ceremony complete.

Profile Picture frennie, 1/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Father Bellamy did a fantastic job at our Santa Barbara Courthouse wedding in December of 2017. He created a mixed denominational service (Athiest and Catholic) and made suggestions with special touches to include our families. It was a first wedding for both of us so Father Bellamy's experience and easygoing personality really helped us to relax and create a wonderful service that everyone commented on positively. Thank you Father Bellamy!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Christine and I live in Texas and having a destination wedding in Santa Barbara was difficult to plan at times. However, the easiest part was finding who to do the ceremony. Father Bellamy was a natural fit who provided exceptional service and enthusiasm that made our wedding ceremony better than we could have imagined. He is a true professional and knows how to take each couple’s personality, and use it to personalize a service that you will never forget. We strongly recommend Father Bellamy to anyone because we will always remember the great work he did.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I hired Father Jerry to officiate our wedding in LA. I am Catholic and my husband in Hindu, so we were doing back-to-back wedding ceremonies and wanted to make sure both of our families felt like we were giving each religion equal attention. Father Jerry spent a significant amount of time helping me to plan the ceremony and had some wonderful ideas. I wanted a light hearted ceremony that was joyful and full of love and he definitely delivered that. He was the perfect choice for our dual-religious ceremonies and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic, Single Religion

Farher Jerry was a wonderful choice for our wedding vow renewal ceremony. He adapted his sermon to our tiny event so well, it was very personal. It is an important decision who you choose to be the celebrant for such an important event, and I'm confident that you would never have any reason to regret choosing Father Bellamy :)

Profile Picture Christine , 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we talked with Father Jerry we knew we had picked the correct person to officiate our wedding in Topanga Canyon. During the wedding planning process he helped lessen the stress of perfecting our wedding ceremony by guiding us to pick readings and incorporating messages that reflected our personal upbringings and relationship. It is so easy to work with Father Jerry; he is knowledgeable, professional, and offers suggestions and advice to create the perfect ceremony. He truly has a way of putting you at ease during the planning process and the day of the wedding. With his guidance our ceremony was easily constructed and he helped us create memories that we will cherish for a lifetime! Father Jerry helped us create a ceremony that was warm, full of laughter, and unique. We were so pleased by how personal the ceremony was and how Father Jerry incorporated Catholic and non-denominational traditions that reflected our marriage and relationship perfectly. Our family and friends have continually commented on our wedding ceremony and how special it was. We give all of the credit to Father Jerry and his magical work. We are beyond grateful he officiated our wedding and could not image our wedding day without him!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jerry made my wedding ceremony OH SO NOT BORING! The guests were cracking up laughing at his jokes, and I got so many comments about how great my officiant was. He was seriously the life of the ceremony. He also helped ease the nerves...which was much needed on my end. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Jerry is a wonderful officiant. He was always available for any questions I had and he planned our ceremony so perfectly. He helped to make our ceremony unique and personal and suggested a cord and coin ceremony as a nod to my Filipino heritage. Our guests enjoyed the ceremony and we could not stop hearing about how much people loved it. I can't express the gratitude my husband and I have for Father Jerry for making our ceremony so fun and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Bellamy was amazing! Exactly what we were looking for. Our ceremony was touching and funny with just the right amount of religion we requested. We received numerous compliments from our guests. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion

I am so glad we picked Father Jerry to be our officiant. We planned our wedding in San Luis Obispo while living in Portland, OR, but it was easy to communicate with Father Jerry over phone and email. After we had our phone call with him to plan the ceremony out, we definitely knew we had made the right choice. Everything that we thought would be so hard (choosing our vows, readings, etc.) ended up being painless and easy. He was encouraging and had great suggestions, and simplified the whole planning process for us. I could recommend Father Jerry to anyone just for that alone!

But of course, he was also an amazing officiant. We had our wedding at the Madonna Inn and I don’t think I could have dreamed up a more beautiful ceremony. It was traditional and personal, silly and emotional, and just perfect. So many people commented at our reception on how great Father Jerry was.

One of the things I love the most was that he made us pause during the ceremony and turn to face our guests, just so we could take a moment to look at all of our friends and family who were there under one roof. I am so glad he did, because although much of that day was a blur, we will have that one beautiful memory forever.

If you need an officiant, reach out to Father Jerry! He is simply the best.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Father Jerry was flexible and professional during the entire process. He performed a great ceremony that was a perfect blend of traditional and fun.

Profile Picture Bobby, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had our ceremony at the Lion's Park in Carpinteria, CA and Father Jerry helped to make our day amazing. He was able to provide us a general ceremony outline/timeline, which we really loved. He also kept the crowd and us entertained, but always made sure people understood the importance of such an occassion. I would recommend Father Jerry to any couple as he was so friendly and welcoming. He is a true professional and really enjoys being a part of union of two people in love.

Profile Picture C., 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jerry made our wedding ceremony so unique, but also with a traditional flare. There was such an incredible vibe and amount of love that resonated from his presence and message, He also added just the right amount of humor. We've received so many compliments from people who attended the wedding.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Bellamy was an absolute delight to have officiate our wedding. He was accommodating and friendly, met with us on two separate occasions to ensure our wants and needs for the big day. Jerry brings experience and is able to truly capture the nature of the bride and groom, sharing the union with all those who attend.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As the Mother of the Bride, my decision making in the wedding planning process was minimal, at best. However, the one thing I put my foot down for was the need for a professional officiant. I googled around and found Father Jerry, who appealed to me immediately. He spoke with the Bride and Groom and won them over too.

He was amazing!! He was funny with just the right amount of religious injections, and interjected Spanish phases through out the ceremony for our many Spanish speaking guests. Given that he had very little to go from, he improvised beautifully and really made the ceremony memorable. I highly recommend Father Jerry to any of you parents who find this part of the wedding to be as important as I did. Thank you Father Jerry.

Profile Picture ASHLEY, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Love Jerry! He did exactly what we want for our ceremony! He added humor when needed and also was bilingual when needed. Did a great job and highly recommend. Please see photo attached!

Photo for Father Jerry Bellamy Review - Love Jerry!!! He was great and all our guests loved him!
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Father Jerry was able to fit us into his schedule on very short notice, one week to be precise. He was very easy to communicate with through phone and email. He walked us through the entire process and explained points very clearly. His ceremony was lovely and colorful, he was able to bring joyful laughter and tears. He helped us make an unforgettable memory and we will be forever grateful for performing such a wonderful ceremony!!!

Profile Picture KC, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jerry Bellamy, the most caring and loving person. We are so grateful having had him holding our wedding ceremony. He tailor made it to our personalities, needs and taste. It was wonderful & unique...He is unique! We couldn't imagine anybody else in his place. "Your greatness is not what you have, it's what you give" Thank you for being who you are!

Profile Picture Sabine, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jerry is a delight! We found him online and he instantly won us over with his candor and charm. He listened to everything we wanted for our wedding and made the planning simple and seamless. He is so easy to work with and made our day very special for us. We couldn't have had a better experience and can't recommend him enough!!!
Kim & Chris

Profile Picture Kim, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Jerry was Amazing!!!!! All of my family members and guest had great things to say about him. Our ceremony was filled with laughter and joy!! All my guest are still talking about how great the ceremony was. The best was being able to have a bilingual ceremony..!!!
Father Jerry had many great ideas to help plan the ceremony and make it very personal to us! He is very flexible and respects your ideas and wishes. He will make your wedding day a dream come true..!!! He was also like a personal wedding planner... we enjoyed working with him.

Photos
Profile Picture Vivian , 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Father Jerry. He did an excellent service with much love and honor.

Profile Picture Den, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Jerry performed a beautiful ceremony for us. He incorporated Greek traditions with my religion and it made such a wonderful ceremony.
Thank you so much Father Jerry.
Keep spreading the love ❤️
Dennis and Debbie Politakis

Profile Picture Debbie , 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Fr. Jerry did an outstanding job of officiating at our wedding. We decided to go to Santa Barbara to elope because we had been there a couple of times, and loved how beautiful it was. However, after having gone to a wedding at our local courthouse in the San Francisco Bay Area, I noticed that the ceremony felt very rushed, and the bride and groom didn't seem to have the opportunity to personalize it. So I decided to hire an officiant.

Fr. Jerry was everything we were looking for since we wanted someone who did elopements, spoke Spanish, and was familiar with Mexican/Catholic wedding customs. He also had a very pleasant personality and a great sense of humor.

He gave us some very helpful suggestions that really made our ceremony special, such as getting married in the Rose Garden across from the Mission, bringing roses to dedicate to our families, and reading love letters we had written to each other. But he also listened to what we wanted and respected the choices we made.

I really liked how open minded he was, and how he explained each part of the ceremony with such wisdom, from his words about the blessing to the wedding lasso and the exchange of silver coins (las arras).

He made us laugh, but there were also times where we felt so much emotion and love, it was hard to hold back the tears. Fr. Jerry really made the ceremony everything I hoped it would be. I'd highly recommend him to other engaged couples.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/14/17, 1 Review