Fasan Florist Reviews

Fasan Florist 3
Fasan Florist 4
Fasan Florist 5

lindsay · Married on 07/03/2017

She did exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job. Really helpful and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Fasan Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

The flowers for my wedding were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen! The way they put the bouquets together was just gorgeous! Everyone raved about how beautiful the flowers were! I also loved working with Maggie! She is wonderful!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Patrick · Married on 06/18/2017

The Fasans were absolutely amazing to work with. The quote they gave us was significantly lower than all of the other florists we had inquired (4-5 other places). After seeing the samples, we had several changes and additions that we wanted. It made us a bit nervous that we wouldn't be able to see samples with our changes but on our wedding day, we were shocked by how beautiful the flowers turned out. The bouquets and centerpieces were all so stunning! We are so happy to have gone with Fasan for our wedding and would definitely recommend them to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 04/08/2017

I booked Fasan from out of town because I no longer live locally and I was not disappointed. I sent photos I found online for reference and Maggie did a fabulous job. We got them delivered to the hotel and I was stunned. She did a great job, they matched the bridesmaid dresses perfectly. She also worked with my budget and I couldn't believe the quality I received.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Amy · Married on 02/17/2017

We worked with Maggie at Fasan for our wedding flowers. Maggie was extremely helpful and answered my many questions all in a very timely manner. Fasan was able to achieve the look I had dreamed of even on my modest budget. Our flowers turned out amazing and everyone complimented me on how beautiful and unique the flowers were. I highly recommend Fasan for your wedding any flower needs and I will certainly be returning next time I need flowers for any occasion.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

Fasan florist was absolutely wonderful! They were so flexible and made multiple deliveries! Maggie was so fast to respond to emails. They made my bouquet so beautiful! I highly recommend Fasan for your wedding needs!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

I used Fasan florist for my October 2016 wedding and couldn't have been happier with the decision. Maggie worked with me throughout the whole planning process. She was very professional and easy to work with. I knew I was in good hands when she was able to take all my Pinterest pictures and transform them into my vision. Every detail was taken care of for us, so we could rest assured that everything would be perfect the day of our wedding, which it was! They were even very understanding when I changed my mind more than a few times. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous the day of our wedding. Everything was perfect from the bouquets to the centerpieces. They really transformed my space by adding flowers to the chairs along the aisle and adding a very large flowered archway. I would highly recommend using Fasan for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/17/2016

Great, family, locally run store that has been in business for awhile. Their dedication to customer service is evident, and the pricing is hard to beat!
    I showed them images of what I had in mind, and they re-created it to match. Loved working with Maggie.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Z

Zee · Married on 09/10/2016

I loved the floral service from Fasan! Got so many compliments. It was exactly as I imagined, the colors, the style, Maggie was very cooperative and did her best to accommodate my ideas. Also, I was in Europe when booking the wedding vendors for Chicago wedding so it wasn't the easiest but I would do it all over again just to have such beautiful flowers. My bouquet, the centerpieces,... amazing! Worth every penny, really. Even after reviewing the overall wedding costs ;) We're planning honeymoon II in couple months and I'm going to ask Maggie to replicate my bouquet since I loved it and want to have that feeling again!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

S · Married on 08/20/2016

Maggie was easy to work with. She clearly saw my vision and made it a reality. Fasan's worked with our budget and we never even looked like we were on a budget. We couldn't be happier with the process and the results!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kate · Married on 08/20/2016

Could not be happier with Fasan Florist ! Excellent work , great prices and Maggie is amazing to work with! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful - to the bouquets to our center pieces ! In pictures our flowers are stunning ! We are more than satisfied with their service !

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

My wedding was on 7/23/16. I wanted tropical flowers and Fasan's did an amazing job! Everyone loved the birds of paradise! Maggie was easy to work with and knew what I wanted. I cannot wait to get my pictures back as I am sure the flowers are going to make them so beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2016

Maggie is super sweet and so accommodating to your ideas and needs! She is real down to earth and it was nice working with a true "south sider" I highly recommend fasan florist and Maggie! ????????????????????

Sent on 08/03/2016

Anne · Married on 07/23/2016

Advice I would give would be to look no further!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Thankful beyond words!

Maggie went above and beyond to give me exactly what I was looking for. I can’t thank them enough for the whole experience from picking out flowers, countless emails, and flawless set up the day of! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2016

We're so happy we used Fasan Florist for our wedding. Not only were the floral arrangements beautiful, but they were exactly what we had envisioned. Maggie was such a pleasure to work with as well. Her friendly and professional demeanor makes you feel so at ease, and she's on top of her game! You can tell they know what they're doing here, and they do it well.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2015

They go above & beyond your expectations. They nailed for each arrangement. Could not of been happier. We showed pictures & they were spot on.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I had the privileged of working with Fasan Florist for my wedding, and our experience was wonderful! We specifically worked with Maggie, and she listened to what our vision was for our event space, helped us create the perfect floral arrangements, and was an excellent communicator in regards to delivery times and locations. I would highly recommend anyone to use Fasan Florists for their wedding in the city of Chicago or the Chicagoland area!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Marisse · Married on 10/31/2015

Fasans has an amazing team that is really great to work with. They were flexible and helped make my vision a reality. The flowers and centerpieces were everything I imagined and more. They nailed it!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Julie · Married on 10/24/2015

Maggie was wonderful to work with. She offered great insight and opinions on the vision I was going for. Her follow up was great and she made me feel very comfortable in choosing my flowers for my wedding party and reception. She is very timely and prompt, which made me feel at ease throughout the entire planning process through the day of wedding. Highly recommend Fasan and Maggie!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Carly · Married on 10/24/2015

Maggie was incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating! The flowers were absolutely perfect and very reasonable!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Claire · Married on 09/19/2015

Fasan florist is absolutely wonderful. They came highly recommended to me by my cousins, and they surely held up to their reputation! I worked with Maggie for my wedding and she was so helpful. I met with her several times to go thru the arrangements; she even made up the bouquets and centerpieces so I could see what they would look like. They did a fantastic job with our wedding and I would recommend Fasan for any wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Nina · Married on 09/05/2015

My family has used Fasan for years and they came through yet again for my wedding! Cesar created a stunning bouquet and boutonnieres featuring succulents- my favorite!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

Maggie and Fasan's were great to work with. They helped me get the flowers I wanted within my budget while providing recommendations that they thought would go well with my vision. I would definitely recommend them to others (and already have!).

Sent on 10/25/2015

Great service! Very professional and flexible! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015