Farrar Hill Farms Reviews

9 | Manchester, TN

9 Reviews for Farrar Hill Farms

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

It was beautiful! They were so helpful and accommodating! I would 100% recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michelle and her mom during the year I planned my wedding. This venue encourages brides to come out to the venue to work another couples wedding in order to see the flow of events at the venue. I did this twice and felt like I learned so much each time. I also met my florist and other vendors at the venue several times throughout the year and Michelle was very accommodating each time. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/07/2016

I cannot tell you enough how wonderful this venue is. The staff, the supplies, the helpfulness... EVERYTHING. I really don't think my wedding would've been the same without the helpfulness from Michelle and the staff of the venue. They were quick to respond to the 10000 of questions I had and was able to make my vision come alive!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

They were fantastic! They have so many decorations to choose from, so many options, and were extremely accommodating! They were a pleasure to work with and absolutely made my big day very special. Not to mention, their prices were extremely reasonable, especially for everything they provide you! Thank you Farrar Hill Farms for making my wedding the best day ever! I cannot say enough great things about them!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Laura · Married on 03/22/2014

I couldn't be happier we chose to have our country theme wedding at Farrah hill farms. From the beginning they bent over backwards to help us with our engagement pictures and planning along the way. If it wasn't for them during the week of the wedding, I would have never had everything complete by the wedding day. If I could do it over again I would chose them every single time! I don't know of another venue that offers everything they do nor such wonderful service! :) at our wedding I had many people come up to me and tell me it was the prettiest wedding they have ever been to! Choose Farrah hill farms for your big day :-)

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2013

My husband and I are so thankful we chose Farrar Hill Farms. They were so helpful in every way and very attentive to our needs! Not to mention how flexible they were with our schedules! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! They truly made our special day so much easier!

brittany · Married on 10/05/2013

I would definitely recommend farrar hill farms to anyone who is looking for a rustic wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and perfect location for my shabby chic wedding.The owners are so helpful and do everything they can do to make your day special.I had several guest tell me it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband an I got married at farrar hill farms last September it was wonderfull! They are family owned and operated They will go out of their way to accommodate you an help with your special day! It is perfect for a country rustic wedding, they made our dreams come true! Sincerely the webbs.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Megan · Married on 06/25/2011

Great venue, Tons of decorations to choose from, great value and staff.

Sent on 09/09/2014