32 Reviews for Farmington Gardens

Event Rentals (2)
Centerpieces (2)
Shuttle (2)
32 Farmington Gardens Reviews

We cannot rave about Farmington Gardens more! Our photographer sold us on this venue very early in the planning process, and it was the best decision we could've made! Working with Kalee was an absolute dream, she made a stressful process completely carefree. She was always available to help answer questions, and we felt so at ease with letting her take charge of many aspects of our wedding. She was able to provide great suggestions, and was sure to keep detailed notes at each of our meetings to keep us on track. Kalee and her team tailored the whole experience to our wants and did an incredible job with the set-up and execution of everything! This venue has something for everyone, between the outdoor ceremony, greenhouse cocktail hour, and ballroom reception. It was the perfect day and Farmington Gardens was a huge part of its success!!

Profile Picture Serina, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose to get married at Farmington Gardens! Working with Courtney was an absolute pleasure from start to finish! She made sure every detail was set well in advance so that there was zero stress on our wedding day. Although we had planned to have the ceremony outside, we had to move it into the greenhouse because of rain…and everything was still flawless! The entire staff was wonderful and the food was FANTASTIC! So many of our guests commented that it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to. Farmington Gardens is simply the best!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Courtney the wedding coordinator was amazing, the food was awesome, everything looked beautiful, we couldn't have been more happy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiance and I got married at Farmington Gardens over the weekend. We were beyond impressed with the attention to detail and the friendliness of the staff. The grounds were breath taking too! We were most impressed with our wedding coordinator, Courtney. Courtney was helpful, attentive and very responsive. She and her staff decorated Farmington Gardens beautifully! The food was amazing! We had a pie bar and an ice cream bar for dessert which our guests loved! We had a choice of 6 pies, 5 flavors of ice cream and 35 different toppings. The bartenders made our signature drinks perfectly. The chef cooked amazing passed appetizers (the goat cheese and artichoke fritter was my favorite!) and a delicious meal (get the bone in pork chop!). We highly, highly recommend Farmington Gardens for your wedding or any other occasion. The staff truly makes your day extra special!

Profile Picture JoAnn, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables

We had our wedding here on June 3rd, and it couldn't have been more perfect!! The venue looked breathtaking all decorated, our guests couldn't stop gushing over how much they loved the greenhouse area and the outdoor patio with the firepit. Our guests also can not stop raving about the food. So many people have told us it is the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Courtney and Kalee were the sweetest and most professional wedding coordinators EVER! Everything went off without a hitch from the time we booked the venue to the day of. I hope I get invited to a wedding here myself so I can enjoy it all over again!

Profile Picture Haley, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kalee is absolutely lovely to work with. She is very helpful with tough decisions and I have so much confidence that she will help make my special day a dream come true. And the venue is just amazing. The food is great, they have a gorgeous venue and they have so many options to make your wedding perfectly tailored to you!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Farmington Gardens is so beautiful and the staff is amazing and knowledgeable!! I highly recommend to any future bride!!!

Profile Picture User6125857, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would HIGHLY suggest this venue. Throughout the process, I felt confidently about our choice of venue, however after the actual wedding, I knew that our experience was unparalleled. Kalee, the wedding coordinator, was PHENOMENAL and on point with every single detail. She responded calmly and confidently with any last minute change or decision we made and truly made us feel that we were the most important couple, family, or guests in the world. Every single guest raved about the food and service, including the extremely accommodating way of catering to (last minute) dietary restrictions. After the ceremony, my fiance and I had our own wait staff dedicated to the two of us, serving us with passed d'oeuvres and drinks while finishing up pictures. Throughout the reception, Kalee or other staff members continued to be so attentive- with drinks, food, or components of the reception. We are truly grateful that we decided on Farmington Gardens, as the service was second to none.

Profile Picture Julianna, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Kalee and all the staff at Farmington Gardens were amazing!! I cannot say enough about our entire experience for our wedding. Kalee helped us plan and put together the perfect day. The venue is stunning, food is exceptional, and everyone could not say enough about how great of a day they had at our wedding. I always felt comfortable speaking with Kalee and that she was listening and helping. Cannot say enough good things about Farmington Gardens!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband and I wanted a rustic but elegant venue and in the Litchfield area our options were limited. Everything was either too country or too much of a classic ballroom. Farmington Gardens blew us away with its beauty and unique atmosphere. The greenhouse is such a unique and romantic space for cocktail hour and the main room is so spacious and beautiful, with exposed wooden beams and crystal chandeliers. The food is super delicious and the menu is so extensive that it was a bit overwhelming limiting down our options for each course (in the yummiest overwhelming way possible). Everyone raved about the meal as the best they've had at a wedding. One of the best things about Farmington Gardens is that you get a coordinator to help you with the planning process. Kalee was amazing! She's always willing to get on the phone with you or meet in person, and has a whole checklist of questions to make your planning process so much easier. We're the type who thought a coordinator would be a waste of money, but after working with Kalee, I definitely see its value and it's included in your deal when you book at Farmington Gardens. It's a bit on the expensive side overall, but between the gorgeous space, yummy food, and super helpful coordinator, you really can't beat what you get for your money. Booking Farmington Gardens was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Trisha, 11/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

This venue provided us with more than what we expected for our wedding reception. The fact that this is a family owned facility definitely showed as the night went smoothly and everyone did a fantastic job! The staff were attentive, fun and even joined in the dancing. Kalee, wedding coordinator, was fantastic at remaining organized and allowed flexibility with food, decorations and other planning factors. We couldn't have been happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables

This place is beyond beautiful. We fell in love with this venue once we walked into the greenhouse. Kalee is a fabulous wedding coordinator and helped us through every step of the process. The day of the wedding she was EVERYWHERE, taking care of everything. She is such a hard worker!! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous in the summer, the food is the best you’ll ever have at a wedding, and the atmosphere is breathtaking. You will not regret booking your wedding at Farmington Gardens. I’m hoping one of my friends books there so we can go back!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/12/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Kalee from Farmington Gardens for our daughter's wedding. Kalee was a pleasure to work with. She coordinated the whole event with professionalism and ease from the catering to the decor to organizing outside vendors and making sure they had everything they needed to make my daughter's wedding day an enjoyable day for all.
I would highly recommend Kalee, she is a sweet young lady, wise beyond her years and has a bright future ahead.

Profile Picture Usha, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Farmington Gardens in October 2014. Our wedding consultant was named Emily and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! She honored all of our wishes and kept us all at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process. She would meet with us whenever we desired. She was absolutely wonderful!

Farmington Gardens is like a blank canvas and you can create any theme or feel you desire at this beautiful place.

The food is delicious, the chef walked around and asked our guests if they enjoyed their meals. Our guest all raved about the food and the service. It was incredible!

We highly recommend having your wedding reception here!

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were fantastic to work with! Very friendly and professional. They were willing to work with us on things that we didn't like/couldn't afford. They are very flexible on food preferences and were willing to adapt a recipe that we gave them as an appetizer. I would highly recommend Farmington Gardens!

Profile Picture Gilbert, 9/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Photos online are what first caught my eye and then visiting the venue and having all my questions answered was great!
The look of the Green House and Ballroom were exactly what I was looking for!!! and the grounds are well taken care of.
Elizabeth, the event planner, was sooooo helpful. I am not from the area and she made it easy to plan from another state... she would recommend venders (florist, baker, etc.) and she handle everything leading up to the day and the day of.... It was a very smooth process!!!
Coming from an Italian family FOOD is EVERYTHING!!! I heard nothing but great things about our food and service that night... this made me a happy girl!!! (they have the largest menu I have ever seen... something for everyone)
We got married on sight (there are many different options to get married on the property) It was raining on our wedding day but that didn't bother me one bit... knowing our back up plan (The Green House) was just as beautiful!!!
AMAZING JOB FARMINGTON GARDENS TEAM!!! SUCH A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!
- Charlotte Ross, NY

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was amazing thanks to everyone at farmington gardens!! All the guests could not stop complimenting the food and the overall wedding and how great it was!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Farmington Gardens was the perfect choice for our wedding. Not only is the venue GORGEOUS, the staff is excellent to work with and the food is honestly out of this world. Our guests told us we had the best wedding food ever, and a lot of guests commented that they felt like they were eating in a gourmet restaurant, not a wedding venue. Phil and Liz were very accommodating for our guests with food allergies and dietary restrictions. This is a fabulous venue and if I could have our wedding day all over again, I would choose Farmington Gardens every time!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I made the fabulous choice of having our ceremony and reception at Farmington Gardens. The food was incredible, which included a huge antipasto platter, a to-die-for cupcake tower and the largest sundae bar I have ever seen. Friendly bartenders, staff and management. The Farmington Gardens staff was very flexible and helpful. For instance, they allowed me to wait until the last minute to have my wedding outside after a rainy morning. Beautiful grounds, amazing food and wonderful staff- what else can you ask for? Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We had both our ceremony and reception at Farmington Gardens and it was absolutely amazing. The grounds are beautiful and also unique. It used to be a flower nursery so not only were there already great flowers around the property but we had cocktail hour in the Greenhouse - first time I've even seen that as as an option! The chiavari chairs everyone is always upcharging for were part of our package and are their standard chairs which was a great add. The space was very well kept and they were flexible with how we set everything up and all that we were looking to do. We had a ton of options for timing, food, bar, extras, etc. and with what we selected they did not disappoint. Our guests raved about the food, which was delicious - to this I can attest, I made sure to have time to sit down and eat! In particular, everyone was impressed their steak came to order and really came as they ordered it be it rare or well and their was more than enough for everyone to eat both at dinner and as apps were passed around. We used our dessert option of cupcakes as our dessert with a top tier cake to cut and people loved it. We again had so many options to choose from and picked 3 different flavors of minis so each guest could try one of each - it was fantastic! The wedding coordinator Elizabeth was easy to work with as well, she is not what we expected for a coordinator which was refreshing. She isn't the gushing girly bride type, but down to business, professional, yet detail oriented and involved which I thought was perfect - no drama with her! She was prompt in all responses to my many many questions and pulled everything together as we had planned.

Overall - wonderful experience and I'd highly recommended Farmington Gardens!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Farmington Gardens was awesome! We couldn't have asked for any better. The wedding planner (Elizabeth) helped with every detail of the night and everything went just as planned! Food was great, and as always, the venue is gorgeous! Thanks for making our wedding wonderful!! - Justin & Brittany

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/21/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Farmington Gardens did a wonderful job on our reception! We received so many compliments from our guests on the food, service, set up and the beautiful facility, inside and out! We got married outside in front of the water feature, it was absolutely beautiful! This is a family run business and you will be their only wedding that day. The banquet manager Elizabeth pays attention to detail and they were very accomidating with all our needs and special requests! The day of the wedding Elizabeth and Phil were there every step of the way making sure things ran smoothly. Thank you for making our wedding day run smoothly and for a terrific job! Lisa & Mario

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

GET MARRIED HERE! I absolutely love Farmington Gardens and wish I could do my wedding all over here. Kalee is the best!! She is so organized, helpful, friendly and professional. We are from NYC so we were planning remotely and it wasn't an issue at all.
Our guests raved about the food, the Venetian table for dessert was amazing and they are so flexible so you can customize just about everything to make it truly YOUR day. We were planning on an outdoor ceremony but it rained the day of so we switched it to inside in the greenhouse room and it was magical. The atmosphere was cozy and perfect. I can't say enough about how happy we are.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I fell in love with this venue from the moment I walked through the front gates and it just gets better from there. The grounds and buildings themselves are beautiful and have a great "flow" for a party. It has so many options for ceremony locations and a great backup inside the greenhouse. The staff makes it all even better. I worked with Kalee during the wedding process and I cannot recommend and praise her enough. She was amazing! She was so professional and responsive to emails and phone calls which was great to get questions answered quickly. She had great ideas to contribute and was very organized and detailed with planning and setting up the day of itinerary. Thanks to her and the rest of the crew there our day went off without a hitch and all of our decor was set up exactly as I'd imagined. The flexibility of the venue is what makes it so special. They will accommodate almost anything you can imagine and they have so many choices for decor, floor plan setup, food, dessert, etc. It was difficult to choose from all the food and dessert options but our choices were so delicious and I heard the same from many of our guests. This place has a special place in my heart now and I would very highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Caylee, 9/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access