Farfalla Photography Reviews

Farfalla Photography 6
Farfalla Photography 7

Kara Slover · Getting married on 10/30/2019

Farfalla photo

Loved working with Pamela! Beautiful work, very professional. Thank you again Pam!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • LuAnn

Luann Spiaser · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding for daughter

Easy to work with. Flexible. Friendly and professional photographers.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Lexy

Lexy Tom · Married on 06/22/2019

Pam is great!

We met Pam at a bridal show and instantly knew we were going to have her as our photographer. Not only did she shoot our wedding but she shot not one but two rounds of engagement photos and graphically designed our save the dates. We wanted a really unique save the date idea and Pam was really open to working us and was quite collaborative in the process. She also helped design our wedding invitation and thank you cards and the latter were included at no additional cost. Throughout the process we became more of friends with Pam which really helped keep things calm on our big day. On the day of the wedding she was there early and spent the whole day with us. Our date happened to fall on her birthday coincidentally and she was still there all day no questions asked. Our pictures came back beautifully and we were really happy to have her shoot our day!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri Zielinski · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommended

We loved every picture! Each one captured the emotions and excitement we felt that day. Pam was patient and flexible with last minute changes (a storm rolling by our outdoor wedding!) and as a professional should, took advantage of the changes in the light cast from the sky. The pictures turned out absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Farfalla Photography 8

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2018

Jamie Porter

Pam is amazing and great to work with. She listens to everything you say and made our day even more special! Her second photographer, David, captured a lot of great photos especially pictures of my grandfather that I will cherish forever! I would recommend them to anyone and look forward to her taking more pictures for us in the future!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Farfalla Photography 9
    Farfalla Photography 10
    Farfalla Photography 11
    Farfalla Photography 12

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Pamela and her staff did a phenomenal job with the photography for our wedding. She was so professional and went above and beyond.

Pamela and her staff were amazing with the photography for our wedding. I would highly recommend her and her team for your big day. We were so thrilled with our wedding pictures. She captured our wedding perfectly. She knew how to perfectly catch all the little details that helped make our day so special. We were overjoyed with the pictures from our special day! We got every picture we requested and then some.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Melissa Dougherty · Married on 06/16/2018

Melissa Dougherty

Farfalla photography was the best ever on our big day, they just made our special day even more beautiful with their wonderful professional service I couldn't be more happier with all the beautiful photos I got on my big day, I would definitely recommend Farfalla photography for your special event or day

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2017

They are amazing!

Farfalla Photography made our day even more special. I highly recommend them!

Professional, Personal, Excellent Service

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Farfalla! They were professional, friendly, personal, and my wedding photos turned out AMAZING!! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

• Danyella.

Danyella. · Married on 08/15/2015

Absolutely Perfect

Pamela was amazing Photography for my wedding. She is very professional, creative, & caring. She can customize anything you want puts in the hard work to make sure everything is perfect and everyone is happy! I highly recommend her for a photographer!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Farfalla Photography 13

Lrrn · Married on 06/29/2013

Wedding June 29, 2013

Our photographer was Pam Planera. She provided an excellent experience for my husband and I. She was flexible and reliable. She was very helpful with suggestions and guidance as to what would look the best with picture presentation. We enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality photographer.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Diana · Married on 10/05/2012

Wonderful wedding photographer

Pam did a great job with my wedding. She met with me many times to go over all of the details. The photos were beautiful and she was very nice to work with.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Nick Schultz · Married on 08/14/2010

Exceptional!

Pamela was wonderful to work with for our Wedding and we would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Briana Deitch · Married on 09/07/2018

Choose Farfalla!

Pam is great to work with. She listens to your ideas, but also offers up her own. She makes you feel comfortable and tries to get you to genuinely laugh so that the pictures come out as natural as possible. Her second photographer, David, captured a lot of great photos. I highly recommend Farfalla.

Sent on 01/25/2019