177 Reviews for Fantastic DJs & Photo Booth

177 Fantastic DJs & Photo Booth Reviews

I recently got married and John was our DJ for our wedding and let me tell you he did an AMAZING job!!! He has a great personality and is full of energy. You can tell that he loves what he does and cares about making your day special. We have heard from many of our guests what a great job he did. I have some friends telling me already that they will want John to be their DJ when they get married. I HIGHLY recommend using John for your wedding! You won't be disappointed. John, thank you so much for making my wedding night so special!

Profile Picture Daria , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was John and we can't thank him enough for being so accommodating for us and our wedding day! We knew we wanted him to be a part of our day and couldn't be more thankful for everything he did for us. Thank you for being such an incredible addition to our day and for making our reception so much fun!!

Profile Picture User4375942, 1+ year ago, 20 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I went into wedding planning knowing that there is one person who can absolutely make or break your party – the DJ.  That being said, working with John Marcopoulos from Fantastic DJs was hands down one of the best decisions we made.  From the day we booked him (14 months before the wedding - he books up fast!) and throughout the entire event, he displayed true talent and professionalism, removing a huge stressor from an already nerve-wracking day.  He consulted with us multiple times before the big day to ensure we were all on the same page and that he completely understood exactly what kind of music we wanted.   We only gave him the specifics like processional, recessional, first dance, etc, and a couple of requests and styles we liked, and he did the rest.  He is great at reading the crowd and adjusting the music accordingly to keep people engaged and on the dance floor.  He is extremely friendly and so accommodating - he helped us design the perfect itinerary and he kept us right on track (good thing because everything can get very overwhelming!).  All of our guests loved him - several people asked about him and his business after the wedding so they can book him for their own events.  He really helped make it an incredibly successful evening and we would recommend him to absolutely everyone!

Profile Picture Kristy, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

John at fantastic DJ is awesome! I recently booked him for my wedding but have attended other wedding where fantastic DJs has hosted. If they are at a wedding it is definitely going to be a party. John really listened to what I like what my fiancé liked and even asked about our parents likes. He really wants to make your wedding the most memorable wedding anyone has been to.

Profile Picture Penelope, 12/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMAZING! DJ John did the BEST job entertaining our guests at our wedding! Listen to him- he is experienced & knows his stuff! Great with recommendations & very accommodating ! When he told me about pumping up our guests BEFORE dinner...I was skeptical --- IT WAS AWESOME. everyone was up & dancing & they are still talking about it!!! Top notch equipment, very prepared with an unlimited music selection. very impressive! I WOULD RECOMMEND DJ JOHN to ANY of my friends or family ! He helped create an unforgettable wedding celebration for us - THANKS JOHN !!!!

Profile Picture User3980966, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was an incredible DJ. He's clearly a veteran and very professional. He will do whatever it takes to accommodate the bride and groom, as well as handling the family the day of, but his priority is always the bride and groom. He is also not afraid to tell you if its time to try something else if the party isn't out dancing like you want. It was like having an additional planner on the big day and his expertise was invaluable. We recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Dimitra, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

John saved my wedding reception! Our venue was very slow with serving dinner and with the delay I thought it would be hard to get a party atmosphere back into the room. John did it with absolutely no problem. He had the dance floor packed the whole night and did such a great job at mixing our different music tastes. Everyone who attended the wedding was sore from dancing the next day. That says it all. John is very professional but knows how to get the party started at the same time. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Leticia, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

John is the best!!! He was the DJ at my sister's wedding and there was no way we were going to go with another DJ. John keeps the crowd on the dance floor all night. He knows which songs to play and when. He took a lot of stress off of me by timing everything just right between cocktail hour, bridal party entrance, first dance, dinner, etc. He has a lot of fresh ideas which made our wedding unique. Multiple guests commented on how great the music was. I would highly recommend John/Fantastic DJs.

Profile Picture Lena, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Omg John was awesome!!!! Totally made the party!!! Am still getting compliments on how good he was!!! Will never forget it! Best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick at Fantastic DJs made our wedding!! He is simply the BEST! He kept the crowd dancing all night and made our entrance one to remember! He even said all of our bridal party's names correctly! (Being from an Italian Family, this was impressive!!) We LOVED Working with Fantastic DJ's and have definitely been recommending them to friends!! THANKS NICK!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJs John is the best EVER!! He suggested dancing before dinner...getting everyone up and moving and re-energizing them after our cocktail hour. It was a fantastic idea and went over BIG!!! Our guests cannot stop talking about what a great time everyone had and how awesome our DJ was! John used his DJ magic and kept everyone on the dance floor. We danced all night long!! Our night would not have been as good as it was without him.
I highly recommend this DJ service.

Profile Picture Maureen, 9/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJs get the wedding reception going and kept it going strong. Loved the lighting they provided. So glad we took all their advice about the best songs for keeping the energy up throughout the evening. Really glad they got everybody up dancing before dinner. They helped us flawlessly move through introductions, toasts, our kissing menu idea and the extra events we wanted people to partake of throughout the night. We have had rave reviews from our guests!

Profile Picture User4405280, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We decided to go with John for our DJ. He did an amazing job keeping things on schedule, added a bunch of personal touches, and played music we wanted. We first were introduced to him at a friends wedding where he did an amazing job! I knew he would do equally as well at ours, and he did! Before the wedding, we met and went over all the details specifically, how to pronounce names, what songs we wanted, and the overall schedule. It was so great to have all of this laid out so I knew what to expect. We have heard from many of our guests what a great job he did. We did the pre-dinner dance to get everyone's blood pumping and it was very well received, everyone was smiling. I even heard a random comment that the sound sounded great! I guess I never thought of sound quality, but I'm glad they did :) I also appreciate the non-tacky booth set up as well. No disco ball here!!

Overall John did a great job making our night a success! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was so wonderful to work with!! He was the DJ at my cousins wedding and I loved every single song he played that night. After I got engaged, I knew that I wanted John to be the DJ for our wedding. John is so much fun and easy to work with. At our wedding reception John took care of everything. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves that night. We were able to relax and not worry about whether or not our guests were having fun. The dance floor was packed the whole night!! We also got so many compliments from our wedding guests about John. I would highly recommend John for any type of event!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJs are just that, FANTASTIC! Got married back in 2013 (I am a little late on writing reviews) and they were great to work with! We had a Greek/American wedding and they were able to mix the two cultures perfectly. Everyone was on the dance floor for HOURS! We even had to add an extra hour to our reception because the party was going non stop! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would! Their music selections and ability to asses what songs to play to keep the party going made our reception perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture User5243197, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ John was the DJ for our ceremony and reception and he did an AMAZING job! He helped keep our wedding running on our preferred timeline so we could get as much dancing in as possible. We didn't choose a playlist but told him the type of music we like, and he nailed it! The AC didn't work and our wedding was VERY hot, but no one could resist the dance floor with John's fantastic DJ skills. Our wedding could have been a disaster with the heat and John saved the day. We had the best wedding ever and our friends and family can't stop talking about how amazing it was! If you want to have fun at your wedding and be able to relax and enjoy your day, I would choose Fantastic DJs hands down!

Profile Picture Jessi, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick was our DJ and he was great!!! Our dance floor was packed the whole night!! Many people who attended our wedding have asked about Nick and mentioned how great he was! He worked with us to determine what our style of music was and incorporated it on the wedding night! We also had some last minute changes (literally right before cocktail hour) and he was more than willing to make those changes work!! Thanks again Nick for everything!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked John for our DJ and also got our photo booth from him for our wedding. Even before the wedding we stumped on some songs to play and John helped out so much with all of his recommendations and everything when we met before the wedding. I had some changes to make a few days prior and he was very accommodating and made them right away with no questions asked. The day of the wedding Everything was amazing and was better than we could have imagined! We had soo many compliments on the Music, photo booth, and the lights on the booth and everything! There was always people dancing and there was ALWAYS a line at the photo booth! We loved also how at the end of the night they put together a book for us from the photo booth with everyone's pictures they took inside of it and the guests could write us notes along with their pictures! A great keepsake! John was amazing and got everyone up and dancing for when me and my husband got announced - the dance floor was packed! John went above and beyond and would check up on us all throughout the night to see how everything was going and to let us know of any upcoming announcements he was going to make. He was truly amazing! They did such a fantastic job I couldn't have asked for anything more it was perfect.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ or photobooth for their next party. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John did our wedding back in May! I know im quite late writing a review. I was a little concerned because im 100% greek and my fiancé is italian/German. John did a amazing job! I would recommend him 100% to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Despina, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Nick was wonderful to work with for our reception. He listened our to our needs and what sort of atmosphere we wished to have for our reception. We received numerous compliments regarding Nick and the assortment of music he played. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Mike handled our photo booth. Fantastic DJ's photo booth is wonderful. The picture quality is great, the set up is wonderful and our guests absolutely loved it. Mike was a pleasure to work with and we love our photo booth album we received the same night as the reception. We had elderly guests and I saw Mike take extra special care of them so they could get in on the fun as well. We greatly appreciated that knowing that all our guests were well taken care of.

We'd absolutely recommend working with Fantastic DJ's for your DJ and photo booth needs. They were a pleasure to work with and put our minds as ease.

Profile Picture Candace, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was extremely flexible in going with our wishes for how we wanted the night to play out. He was spot on with every song that was played and ran the party like a well oiled machine. The whole night was one seamless transition after another. He and his team did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them to anyone who was planning a wedding or large party.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Martin, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You will not be disappointed. John is amazing in every way! He knows how to keep the dance floor crowded, and makes sure people have a good time!! He responded to all my emails within hours. He met with me a few weeks before and went through the timeline and order of things. He made sure the entire night from start to finish ran smoothly. He took the time to get to know us and our music taste. He played all my-must play songs, and made sure I was on the dance floor when he did. After meeting with John once, I knew I was in good hands- I did not have to worry about the music and knew he would make sure people had a good time.

Profile Picture User4071865, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best DJ EVER!!! What a night! Seriously idk why people look elsewhere for a DJ. John did such a great job and there is no words to describe it. At the end of the night all my friends couldn't stop talking about how good the DJ was, his equipment was and the lighting he brought with him. Again don't waste your time and money looking for other DJ's john is simply the best there is.

Profile Picture Eugene, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did a great job for our wedding. We never met John or Mike prior to our wedding day, just read the impressive list of reviews and had heard first hand from a few friends how great Fantastic DJ's was. We booked mostly on word of mouth and we couldn't be happier. The online tools are great, but Mike was happy to hold 4 or 5 phone calls in the few weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it. The most important thing for us was to have the dance floor full all night. Mike did NOT disappoint! Our guests were dancing all night and everyone had a great time.

Again, I can't recommend Mike and John highly enough. I still have never met John, but he and Mike have been nothing but professionals in their communication, responsiveness, and character. Our guests were impressed, and that makes a Bride and Groom happy. 5 Stars all around.

Profile Picture Kyle, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ did a great job! He kept the dance floor full the whole night! He was also very flexible and accommodating to our musical wants. I would definitely recommend this DJ service!

Profile Picture Ali, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews