Fantail Photography Reviews

Fantail Photography 6
Fantail Photography 7

Jen Hafycz · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Photography!

Ashley and Joe were absolutely amazing to work with! They're both super fun and talented. Ashley really helped us with the wedding planning process, specifically timing the day-of schedule with getting ready locations and first look locations before the ceremony. She was very professional and easy to get in touch with during the whole process and the packages are flexible and well-priced. Our pictures came out beautifully! We most definitely recommend Fantail Photography! Thanks for everything Ashley and Joe!!

Mairead · Married on 12/28/2018

Phenomenal photos!

We are so incredibly happy that Ashley and Joe were our wedding photographers - they did an amazing job with our (very!) rainy wedding day. We were familiar with Ashley's wonderful work, but meeting her sold us on her awesome personality. We talked to quite a few photographers, but after meeting Ashley we were all in. She takes beautiful photos, and her price point is extremely competitive. Throughout the process, Ashley was professional, responsive, and all around fun to work with. At the wedding, our guests loved interacting with Ashley and Joe - they were very thoughtful about taking pictures of them as well, and that was much appreciated. We are thrilled with our photos! We would recommend Fantail Photography to anyone - one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding day!!

Rachel Stricoff · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Wedding Photos!

Ashley and her team did an amazing job at our rainy October wedding. All of our photos turned out so beautiful and the “in the moment” shots has helped us relive our favorite day ! Thank you Ashley and Fantail Photography!

Fantail Photography 8
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing Photographer with Wedding Night Sneak Peek!

We knew from our very first meeting that Ashley was the photographer for us! That thought was confirmed at our engagement session. She put us at ease and it was easy to joke through what could be awkward moments/poses with someone you just met.
    Ashley and Joe were wonderful at our wedding! It was our first time meeting Joe, but it was an instant comfort just as it had been with Ashley. They were professional but still had fun and rolled with the day as we had 11 children in our bridal party! They got incredible shots that brought tears to my eyes. On top of all of that, we received a sneak peek of our wedding photos on our wedding night! I mean, seriously...who does that??? I would recommend them to anyone and look forward to capturing all of our future milestones with Fantail Photography.

Jackie · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

Fantail photography is wonderful! Ashley did a beautiful job capturing the best day of our lives. Our pictures couldn’t have turned out better. Throughout the entire process we had fun and always felt comfortable. Thanks Ashley!

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Five Stars for Fantail

I do not even know where to begin. Finding wedding vendors can be an internet chore. Off the bat, Ashley offered to drive to my home to meet my fiance and I and get to know us and our style on a personal level. Needless to say this meeting went amazingg. Ashley has a contagious energy and her upbeat personality is the type of person i want to be around- not just on my wedding day! We talked and personalized our wedding package. We met a few months before the big day to tour the space for ideal pix and get our vision finalized. She was flexible with meeting for payments and always worked with our schedule while remaining a true professional. We ironed out the wedding day details and before i knew it- the day arrived. Ashley showed up to my getting ready location beaming and her attitude rubbed off to the rest of us. She made sure to get all my getting ready shots with my mom, bridesmaids, and most importantly my first look with my dad. At the church ceremony, we barely noticed she and joe- quiet like church mice! She got all my dream shots and more as we did formal pictures after church and at the reception location. We have THE most fun reception pictures that truly captured the essence of the evening- dance, dance, dance! She got some great action shots of all our guests and our DJ. We received THIRTY!!!!!!!!! Pictures the next day as a preview and that’s when we knew we made the right choice. WE. LOVED. THEM. ALLLLL!!! Then when our final picture link arrived I felt like I won the lottery. I literally teared up looking at them and reliving the day. Ashley & Joe captured raw emotion of us, our families and friends. So much happiness and fun. We LOVE OUR PICTURES. Deciding which ones to print for our walls is proving to be quite the challenge! WE CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM! Looking forward to the next step with Ashley and obviously sending her info to all our engaged friends. Ashley knows her stuff, she is friendly and professional, and all in all someone you want to be around. We cannot recommend you book with Fantail Photography enough! (Shouting from the rooftop!) Thank you Ashley & Joe!

Fantail Photography 9
    Fantail Photography 10
    Fantail Photography 11

Annalise · Married on 10/05/2018

Durham Hill Farm wedding

There aren't enough words to describe what a joy it was to work with Ashley and Joe over the past year, and how thrilled we are to have found them. When we originally 'met' with Ashley over Skype, it was instantly clear that she was the only possible photographer for us. Her warmth, passion, enthusiasm, kindness, and professionalism were qualities that made it obvious that we had to work with her. Add to that tons of common interests and we felt like we had made a new friend. Throughout the process, Ashley was incredibly communicative -- even during her busiest time periods, and even when we still had plenty of time before the wedding. She was flexible, generous with her time and consideration, and answered every question we could think to ask. We were planning the wedding from across the country, and she set time aside to come visit our venue with us the one week we were able to see it, despite that week being in June -- a notoriously busy wedding month. As for the wedding itself -- Ashley was the most organized and efficient photographer we have ever seen at any wedding. She got photos of our remarkably extended family done quickly so they could go to cocktail hour, and she got dozens of beautifully staged portraits in so fast that we didn't have to get pulled away from the festivities. The photographs are the most lovely we've ever seen -- Ashley and Joe are incredible artists. Multiple people, friends and family, have commented that the photos are the best they've ever seen, and have also commented on how much fun it was to work with Ashley and Joe all night. We really felt like we were celebrating with them as friends -- who also happened to capture the joy we felt all night. We are so grateful we got to work with them both, and hope to get to do so again in the future. They made it easy, fun, and completely stress-free. They went far beyond what we expected, and we can't recommend them enough.

Angela Booth · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Person - Amazing Photos

Where to begin? Ashley ended up being the only photographer we met with in our planning process. We knew we wanted to work with her as soon as we met her. Aside from her assistant Joe, she does all the shooting and editing herself, so there aren’t too many hands all over the work or a bunch of different people to deal with. This made the whole experience so much more personal. Her prices are extremely competitive, especially for everything you get. Planning with her is a breeze. She’s very open to your ideas, while offering her own expertise. She was a blast to shoot with both at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. She’s is very good at getting and keeping everyone’s attention and being commanding without being rude. Everyone loved working with her and Joe. We absolutely love both our engagement photos and wedding photos! We look forward to working with her in the future as wedding are not all she does. She is the beginning and end of the list of people we would recommend as a photographer for anything!

Jeremy Burton · Married on 09/14/2018

Burton Wedding

My wife and I had an incredible experience with Ashley as our photographer. From the time we first met, her energy was contagious and we could tell she loves what she does. We were sold instantly. Her passion for photography comes out in her work, our photos are truly works of art and my wife and I could not be happier.

On the big day she has a great working relationship with her partner Joe and they were in sync throughout. They captured so many amazing memories from our wedding day that we'll cherish for years to come. As my wife and I get ready to build a family we will no doubt be calling Ashley for our baby pictures too!

Jeremy & Megan

Robert · Married on 08/25/2018

My wife and I are very grateful that Ashley and Joe did the photography for our wedding. Even before our wedding day, Ashley did an outstanding job with our engagement photo shoot. We had a lot of fun, and she made the whole process very easy. She was also flexible as far as letting us choose the location for our engagement photos. Both Ashley and Joe went above and beyond on our wedding day and made the whole process very enjoyable. We had a lot of fun working with them, and we kept each other laughing the entire time. The photographs that we've seen so far look amazing, as they really captured everything we wanted perfectly. We are so grateful that Fantail Photography was a part of our wedding day, and we highly recommend them.

Becky · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful!

We loved working with Ashley for both our engagement and wedding photos! She is wonderful to work with along with her second photographer Joe. Turnaround time was amazing and we are so so happy with all of the amazing shots we got from our wedding day! I would absolutely recommend Fantail to anyone still searching for a wedding photographer.

Hala · Married on 07/29/2018

Ashley was the absolute BEST and easiest to work with. She kept us informed and on track making sure that we were ready for the wedding. She also helped with more than just photography by providing helpful advice or recommendations on different vendors and other wedding related things. Most of the time we were workimg together i felt like she was more of a friend than a photographer that we hired. Ashley and Joe were very professional the day of the wedding while also having fun. They made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. All of my guests mentioned that they loved their interactions with Ashley but also barely noticed her when she was taking pictures! The turn around for pictures after the wedding was faster than I could have ever expected. Our pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined. I will recommend Fantail Photography to anyone who needs a photographer im the future. Thank you Ashley! I wish I could give you 10 stars!!!

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2018

We were thrilled with our whole experience with Fantail Photography. Ashley was the only photographer we met with because we knew as soon as we met her that she would be great to work with, and we were right! Her rates are also extremely competitive. Ashley was always responsive and easy to communicate with, and she and Joe did a fantastic job at our aquarium wedding, which I'm sure presented some technical challenges with the tough lighting conditions. All of our photos completely exceeded our expectations and turned out amazing, plus Ashley made the entire experience a lot of fun and helped put everyone at ease during what could have been a stressful time. I would recommend Fantail to anyone without reservation.

Bethany · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I reached out to Ashley for our May 2018 wedding and were totally sold within just a few minutes of speaking with her. She was incredibly flexible in working with our often conflicting schedules and was communicative with us throughout the lead up to our wedding. She shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and all of them turned out beautifully! Fantail Photography exceeded our expectations! If I could give 6 out of 5 stars, I would.

Ellen · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Ashley! From the first minute we started corresponding we knew she would be a great professional to work with. She is fun, energetic, and was a joy to spend time with. We would recommend her to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Ashley and Joe are absolutely amazing!

Fantail Photography 12
    Fantail Photography 13
    Fantail Photography 14
    Fantail Photography 15

Charlotte · Married on 04/28/2018

Ashley and Joe did my daughters wedding in April the photos were outstanding. They both did a wonderful job and I would recommend them highly. Price was very reasonable for everything we got and very flexible on the terms.

Margaret · Married on 04/14/2018

I came across Fantail Photography through the Knot and fell in love with all of the outdoor pictures. My wedding was April 14, 2018 so I reached out to Ashley about 6 months before and I am so glad I did! Ashley was organized and professional throughout the entire process and her layback personality helped me stay relaxed and definitely better enjoy the day! She was always quick to respond to my emails regarding day of plans/changes and even random ‘hey, I love this picture can we do that too’ texts. She gave us guidance as “newbes” in the world of photography but was also open to hearing our thoughts and ideas which was pretty cool! Ashley’s love for what she does and the people she works with (not just me but my bridal party, family and guests) really shows in her work and I could not be happier with the results!! As if the overall awesomeness that is Ashley was not enough, she also provides a sneak peek of several photos later that day and gets all of the remaining photos back to you quick (I got mine right at the one month anniversary of my wedding day)!! I honestly can’t say enough good things about this incredibly talented lady and will definitely be using her for future events!!

Amy · Married on 03/18/2018

I reached out to Ashley for my March 2018 wedding and received a quick response wanting to meet my fiancé and I to discuss details. As soon as I met Ashley I knew I wanted her as the photographer for my wedding. She is extremely friendly and listens to your needs/wants. She was extremely helpful and accommodating when deciding what package to chose. She was always quick to answer any questions that popped up along the way.
    On my wedding day Ashley and her partner Joe arrived on time and stuck to the schedule. She was so fun while remaining professional. I even received some photos the next day which were absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to get all my pictures back! I would without a doubt highly recommend Ashley and Joe!

Erika · Married on 02/03/2018

Ashley shot my engagement pictures, my best friend's wedding, and my own wedding, so my husband ad I had a great opportunity to get to know her. She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She was flexible and helped guide us in what we needed. Her pricing was competitive and I feel we got wonderful service and pictures for a price that we couldn't find elsewhere. Joe was our second photographer for our wedding and the two of them work so well together, we hardly even noticed them most of the night. She puts you at ease makes you feel comfortable while she's shooting. Anyone who has been photographed in a wedding before knows it can be awkward to get in front of a camera, but Ashley made it light and fun. I can't wait to get our pictures back, but our preview was posted the night of the wedding and so far everything looks amazing. I would highly recommend Ashley and Joe for any photography needs.

Fantail Photography 16

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough about Ashley & Joe at Fantail. Our pictures from our engagement session & wedding on 10/28/17 were absolutely beautiful.

I told Ashley I was 100% late to work that morning she sent them over because I couldn't stop looking at them. They captured the day so perfectly from start to finish. She saw my vision, and had my " shot list," and made sure nothing was missed. We received so many compliments from our friends & family about how fantastic they both were that day.

Not only was their work amazing, but they are fantastic people too. From the moment I met Ashley I clicked with her. My husband is a little quieter, and Ashley made him comfortable & I'm a little high strung, and she totally "got me." She was relaxed and fun, but also could get control of the room when needed. She worked fast & efficiently - I loved that.

Thank you Ashley, for everything . Can't wait to work together again!

Bridget · Married on 10/08/2017

Ashley and Joe are WONDERFUL photographers and did a great job!! Ashley was so responsive throughout the planning process that by the time the wedding arrived we had already built a trust and friendship between us. The photos are stunning and completely capture the day, our style, the beauty of the venue, and the joy of our guests. Plus! Ashley posted 30 photos from our wedding the same night so we didn't have to wait and could look through them with guests at brunch the next morning! I highly recommend Fantail Photography!!!!!

Fantail Photography 17

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so very happy that we chose Ashley to photograph our Oct 7th wedding at Camden County Boathouse. We immediately felt so comfortably with Ashley. Ashley is fun, professional and so very talented. Ashley and Joe did such an amazing job at our wedding. They are so down to earth and made taking hours of pictures fly by. We were so excited to see a few photos the night of the wedding and to have the whole set just a month after is so awesome. Every single one is so beautiful. I look forward to working with Ashley for future sessions and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

I couldn't recommend Ashley/Fantail more. From start to finish, Ashley has been a dream to work with. She was always prompt in responding to my emails/texts. Shooting with her and her partner, Joe, throughout our engagement pictures and wedding was great. She has a great eye for both posed and candid photos. My husband and I were so pleased with our every single photo turned out, and I'm so happy we booked with her.

Fantail Photography 18

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley & Joe were fantastic! They were on time and followed through with everything planned!

Fantail Photography 19