Fantail Photography Reviews

61 Reviews for Fantail Photography

61 Fantail Photography Reviews

Angela Booth · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Person - Amazing Photos

Where to begin? Ashley ended up being the only photographer we met with in our planning process. We knew we wanted to work with her as soon as we met her. Aside from her assistant Joe, she does all the shooting and editing herself, so there aren’t too many hands all over the work or a bunch of different people to deal with. This made the whole experience so much more personal. Her prices are extremely competitive, especially for everything you get. Planning with her is a breeze. She’s very open to your ideas, while offering her own expertise. She was a blast to shoot with both at our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. She’s is very good at getting and keeping everyone’s attention and being commanding without being rude. Everyone loved working with her and Joe. We absolutely love both our engagement photos and wedding photos! We look forward to working with her in the future as wedding are not all she does. She is the beginning and end of the list of people we would recommend as a photographer for anything!

Robert · Married on 08/25/2018

My wife and I are very grateful that Ashley and Joe did the photography for our wedding. Even before our wedding day, Ashley did an outstanding job with our engagement photo shoot. We had a lot of fun, and she made the whole process very easy. She was also flexible as far as letting us choose the location for our engagement photos. Both Ashley and Joe went above and beyond on our wedding day and made the whole process very enjoyable. We had a lot of fun working with them, and we kept each other laughing the entire time. The photographs that we've seen so far look amazing, as they really captured everything we wanted perfectly. We are so grateful that Fantail Photography was a part of our wedding day, and we highly recommend them.

Becky · Married on 08/24/2018

Wonderful!

We loved working with Ashley for both our engagement and wedding photos! She is wonderful to work with along with her second photographer Joe. Turnaround time was amazing and we are so so happy with all of the amazing shots we got from our wedding day! I would absolutely recommend Fantail to anyone still searching for a wedding photographer.

Hala · Married on 07/29/2018

Ashley was the absolute BEST and easiest to work with. She kept us informed and on track making sure that we were ready for the wedding. She also helped with more than just photography by providing helpful advice or recommendations on different vendors and other wedding related things. Most of the time we were workimg together i felt like she was more of a friend than a photographer that we hired. Ashley and Joe were very professional the day of the wedding while also having fun. They made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. All of my guests mentioned that they loved their interactions with Ashley but also barely noticed her when she was taking pictures! The turn around for pictures after the wedding was faster than I could have ever expected. Our pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined. I will recommend Fantail Photography to anyone who needs a photographer im the future. Thank you Ashley! I wish I could give you 10 stars!!!

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2018

We were thrilled with our whole experience with Fantail Photography. Ashley was the only photographer we met with because we knew as soon as we met her that she would be great to work with, and we were right! Her rates are also extremely competitive. Ashley was always responsive and easy to communicate with, and she and Joe did a fantastic job at our aquarium wedding, which I'm sure presented some technical challenges with the tough lighting conditions. All of our photos completely exceeded our expectations and turned out amazing, plus Ashley made the entire experience a lot of fun and helped put everyone at ease during what could have been a stressful time. I would recommend Fantail to anyone without reservation.

Bethany · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I reached out to Ashley for our May 2018 wedding and were totally sold within just a few minutes of speaking with her. She was incredibly flexible in working with our often conflicting schedules and was communicative with us throughout the lead up to our wedding. She shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and all of them turned out beautifully! Fantail Photography exceeded our expectations! If I could give 6 out of 5 stars, I would.

Ellen · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Ashley! From the first minute we started corresponding we knew she would be a great professional to work with. She is fun, energetic, and was a joy to spend time with. We would recommend her to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Ashley and Joe are absolutely amazing!

Fantail Photography 1
    Fantail Photography 2
    Fantail Photography 3
    Fantail Photography 4

Charlotte · Married on 04/28/2018

Ashley and Joe did my daughters wedding in April the photos were outstanding. They both did a wonderful job and I would recommend them highly. Price was very reasonable for everything we got and very flexible on the terms.

Margaret · Married on 04/14/2018

I came across Fantail Photography through the Knot and fell in love with all of the outdoor pictures. My wedding was April 14, 2018 so I reached out to Ashley about 6 months before and I am so glad I did! Ashley was organized and professional throughout the entire process and her layback personality helped me stay relaxed and definitely better enjoy the day! She was always quick to respond to my emails regarding day of plans/changes and even random ‘hey, I love this picture can we do that too’ texts. She gave us guidance as “newbes” in the world of photography but was also open to hearing our thoughts and ideas which was pretty cool! Ashley’s love for what she does and the people she works with (not just me but my bridal party, family and guests) really shows in her work and I could not be happier with the results!! As if the overall awesomeness that is Ashley was not enough, she also provides a sneak peek of several photos later that day and gets all of the remaining photos back to you quick (I got mine right at the one month anniversary of my wedding day)!! I honestly can’t say enough good things about this incredibly talented lady and will definitely be using her for future events!!

Amy · Married on 03/18/2018

I reached out to Ashley for my March 2018 wedding and received a quick response wanting to meet my fiancé and I to discuss details. As soon as I met Ashley I knew I wanted her as the photographer for my wedding. She is extremely friendly and listens to your needs/wants. She was extremely helpful and accommodating when deciding what package to chose. She was always quick to answer any questions that popped up along the way.
    On my wedding day Ashley and her partner Joe arrived on time and stuck to the schedule. She was so fun while remaining professional. I even received some photos the next day which were absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to get all my pictures back! I would without a doubt highly recommend Ashley and Joe!

Erika · Married on 02/03/2018

Ashley shot my engagement pictures, my best friend's wedding, and my own wedding, so my husband ad I had a great opportunity to get to know her. She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She was flexible and helped guide us in what we needed. Her pricing was competitive and I feel we got wonderful service and pictures for a price that we couldn't find elsewhere. Joe was our second photographer for our wedding and the two of them work so well together, we hardly even noticed them most of the night. She puts you at ease makes you feel comfortable while she's shooting. Anyone who has been photographed in a wedding before knows it can be awkward to get in front of a camera, but Ashley made it light and fun. I can't wait to get our pictures back, but our preview was posted the night of the wedding and so far everything looks amazing. I would highly recommend Ashley and Joe for any photography needs.

Fantail Photography 5

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough about Ashley & Joe at Fantail. Our pictures from our engagement session & wedding on 10/28/17 were absolutely beautiful.

I told Ashley I was 100% late to work that morning she sent them over because I couldn't stop looking at them. They captured the day so perfectly from start to finish. She saw my vision, and had my " shot list," and made sure nothing was missed. We received so many compliments from our friends & family about how fantastic they both were that day.

Not only was their work amazing, but they are fantastic people too. From the moment I met Ashley I clicked with her. My husband is a little quieter, and Ashley made him comfortable & I'm a little high strung, and she totally "got me." She was relaxed and fun, but also could get control of the room when needed. She worked fast & efficiently - I loved that.

Thank you Ashley, for everything . Can't wait to work together again!

Bridget · Married on 10/08/2017

Ashley and Joe are WONDERFUL photographers and did a great job!! Ashley was so responsive throughout the planning process that by the time the wedding arrived we had already built a trust and friendship between us. The photos are stunning and completely capture the day, our style, the beauty of the venue, and the joy of our guests. Plus! Ashley posted 30 photos from our wedding the same night so we didn't have to wait and could look through them with guests at brunch the next morning! I highly recommend Fantail Photography!!!!!

Fantail Photography 6

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

We are so very happy that we chose Ashley to photograph our Oct 7th wedding at Camden County Boathouse. We immediately felt so comfortably with Ashley. Ashley is fun, professional and so very talented. Ashley and Joe did such an amazing job at our wedding. They are so down to earth and made taking hours of pictures fly by. We were so excited to see a few photos the night of the wedding and to have the whole set just a month after is so awesome. Every single one is so beautiful. I look forward to working with Ashley for future sessions and would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

I couldn't recommend Ashley/Fantail more. From start to finish, Ashley has been a dream to work with. She was always prompt in responding to my emails/texts. Shooting with her and her partner, Joe, throughout our engagement pictures and wedding was great. She has a great eye for both posed and candid photos. My husband and I were so pleased with our every single photo turned out, and I'm so happy we booked with her.

Fantail Photography 7

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley & Joe were fantastic! They were on time and followed through with everything planned!

Fantail Photography 8
    Fantail Photography 9
    Fantail Photography 10
    Fantail Photography 11

Brian · Married on 06/24/2017

This review is long overdue, but Ashley at Fantail was absolutely amazing. From the moment we met with her the first time, up through our wedding day, she took the time to get to know us, what we wanted, what our preferences were, and much more. By the time we got to our wedding day, it was like one of our best friends was capturing everything for us.

Ashley's attention to detail, ability to keep us loose, and overall great personality were and always will be a fond memory of our wedding day.

Following our wedding, Ashley remained responsive and got us our photos - which turned out great - in the time she promised. We love our photos so much we go back and scan the album quite often.

Fantail's pricing is very reasonable, and you get top notch quality and service at a great value.

As we grow our family, I'm confident to say that Fantail will be our go to for years to come as we capture our important life moments.

Brian & Shara - married June 2017

Amber · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I are so thrilled that we chose Ashley as our wedding photographer! As soon as we met Ashley at the consultation, we were immediately comfortable with her. Ashley has a fun and friendly personality and we felt she would fit in perfectly to our wedding and make it more like working with one of our friends. She never seemed annoyed by my never-ending stream of questions and ideas, instead offering complimentary suggestions and insight to assist with the timeline and make sure everything went smoothly while getting the shots and moments that were most important to us on our wedding day! Ashley was also really helpful with helping us chose the package that would get us the most value for what we wanted without trying to upsell to us. Her partner, Joe, was also fantastic and having a second shooter made all the difference. We ended up with so many beautiful pictures, it's going to be tough choosing our favorites for the complimentary album Ashley threw in as a booking special. I would highly recommend Ashley and Fantail Photography for anyone looking for a wedding photograpger, you won't regret it!

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

I highly recommend, without reservations, Ashley and Fantail Photography! Ashley is spectacular at her job. My husband and I used Fantail Photography for our engagement and wedding photographs. I am thrilled with the pictures for both. Ashley is fantastic at capturing the moment without being noticed. She is also bubbly and friendly, which makes taking staged pictures more relaxing and comfortable.

Ashley is also very quick and professional at responding to emails, text messages, etc. She always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Ashley and Fantail Photography. She is just AMAZING!! Five stars does not even come close to measuring how elated I am with the service and produce Ashley delivered! I know that she will be my first call for all future photo needs!

Erin · Married on 05/21/2017

Ashley with Fantail Photography is amazing - both in personality and talent! She and her partner have a great eye for the perfect background and catching wonderful moments! They are very professional, but also you can tell how much they love their work and have fun! The turnaround time to get a sample of the photos was maybe 6 hours, and the full set came out about a month later. They are all fantastic shots, loved by all!! Thanks Ashley!

Karen · Married on 05/13/2017

Ashley was AMAZING. The photographs are fantastic, she was super easy to work with and really flexible with finances and helping create our vision.

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2017

Ashley was amazing! Our pictures look fantastic. She is very easy to work with and provides feedback and suggestions which made our pictures look that much better! We had a second photographer, Joe, who was amazing as well! I highly suggest Fantail for your event!

Taris · Married on 04/21/2017

Ashley was absolutely amazing. From the first time we met her in Dogfish Head Brewery to the day of our wedding she was responsive and professional. The photos came out stunningly and we loved our first glimpse with the engagement shots to the final product of our wedding day. She captured the essence of our moments spectacularly and we would recommend her to anyone!