Fancy That Specialty Linens Reviews

Fancy That Specialty Linens 4
Fancy That Specialty Linens 5
  • Maryelrivera

Maryel · Married on 08/03/2019

We had the honor of having Fancy That for our reception rentals for our 10 year vow renewal on Sunday, July 10th, 2016 and it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. The linens and decor were absolutely breathtaking and amazing and I could not stop admiring them. I keep receiving so many compliments of just how beautiful the reception looked, the quality and linen selection. If you are looking good, quality linens for your event, Look no further than Fancy That. Thank you so much! I couldn't have made my day possible without you.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We loved the fun and cute Great Gatsby theme you went with. We look forward to many more special events with you.

Teresa Fields · Married on 06/29/2019

Fancy That Specialty Linens are the BEST!

The owner of Fancy That Specialty Linens as well as the staff are fabulous! They are very detail oriented and their attention to detail is like no other. They become a part of your family and event while working with them. They treat your event as though it was their own. I would highly recommend them for any upcoming event you are having from small to large.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Glorianna I

Glorianna I · Married on 06/04/2019

Excellence

I only can say Thank you so much! Susan was great from the beginning to end. She sat with us multiple times. She coordinated with other vendors to settle a table before the big day. Everything was to my expectations and more. Thanks you Fancy That for making my reception look gorgeous!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Fancy That Specialty Linens 6
    Fancy That Specialty Linens 7

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for you review! We are so happy that we were able to make your very special day come true!! Thank you so much for trusting us to carry out your reception!

Melissa Lutz · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!

Wonderful place to work with and the only linen rental company I could find in Tampa that had the color I was looking for. Sue was great and made everything simple. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Fancy That Specialty Linens 8

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for you review! We are so happy that we were able to make your special day as easy and as wonderful as you wanted it!

Kyndall · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome! I had the perfect day, and my table-scape looked so much better with their stormy blue napkins on them!

I would highly recommend fancy that and I would use them all over again! The entire process of using them was stress-free, smooth, and they were so great to work with!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Sheri Walsh · Married on 01/12/2019

Sheri Walsh PCHA

Sue was wonderful. We had our chairs covered for our end of the year awards banquet, and they turned out beautiful. She was wonderful to work with and made our ballroom look elegant and finished.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Kathi Young · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend!!!

We only met Sue once at her showroom, but she was always only a phone call away when our event planner had questions or needed to change our order. One of the "unsung heroes" behind the scenes that helped make our wedding an AMAZING event. Thank you Sue!!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much Kathi for giving us a review.
    You don't know how much it means to us!
    We are happy to hear that your experience was a positive one.

Angie Perez · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Satisfied

It was such a pleasure to do business with Sue Williams. Sue really went above and beyond to make our event a success. I highly recommended Fancy That Linens for all your linen rental needs.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Angie! We greatly appreciate it and we are so happy that would could make your wedding all that you wanted!!!

Bbfc · Married on 09/28/2018

Very professional and helpful. Set up of facility was perfect.

They were very flexible and went beyond they call of duty to ensure the event was beautifully decorated. They were polite and professional.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that we could make your event as beautiful as you imagined!

joanne · Married on 07/26/2018

I will definitely be using Fancy That specialty linens again for any event. Highly recommend. Susan was super nice, gave great input to help get the best look, and her team worked so fast the day of the wedding. Also, when the wedding was over she came right on time to pick up the linens. The next morning we actually found out that the person cleaning up the tables accidentally threw out 96+ napkins. So we dumpster dived the next day, well the groom dived in and the rest of us gloves up to look for them lol. She was very patient with us and didn’t charge us any fees for returning them days after the wedding. She’s awesome! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Noel · Married on 04/29/2018

Sue and her team went above and beyond! I am thrilled with how our wedding turned out. She has amazing selection and is so reasonable and accommodating! I will be using her in the future for other big events!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

They owner and staff very nice, helpful, and dependable. Everything turned out just as we planned.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you Laura. It was such a pleasure working with you. We wish you all luck in world. You deserve it.

David · Married on 03/10/2018

Susan was a great coordinator and big help throughout the planning stages as well as the event itself.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

We had to completely redo our entire wedding within a week and a half time frame and Fancy That Specialty Linens came through for us! They are amazing people to work with and provide everything you need! I am so grateful that I found them. they made our day very special. The linens accented our decorations perfectly and really brought everything together! Thank you so much!!! When I get pictures back, I will be more than happy to post a picture!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

Sue is great to work with! Very accommodating, offers great ideas and options to make your event beautiful, on-time, professional service. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Fancy That Specialty Linens 9

Veronica · Married on 09/16/2017

They meet with us and delivered!!! Susan was always available to answer my questions and took the time to meet with me to ensure that everything went smooth on our wedding day . The tables looked amazing. Susan helped us put all the colors together and when it was all set and done, It was far and beyond our expectations. They are professional, understanding and the nicest people to do business with :) I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Susan. She was very patient with us and truly helped bring our vision to life.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Our coordinator Lili V, coordinated with Fancy That Specialty Linens to get us our lavender table linens and napkins. It made the reception room look gorgeous!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

We are so happy we could help with your special day. We can not wait to see all the pictures.

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Love Fancy That

As a wedding planner, I know that I can always count on Fancy That to provide my clients with top quality linens at great prices. Always dependable and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Fancy That Specialty Linens 10

Tanya · Married on 01/01/2017

Fancy That Specialty Linens provides quality linens each month at our monthly membership meeting luncheons and special annual events. They delivery clean, quality linens in a variety of colors and styles at a good price. We appreciate their professionalism each and every time!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tiffany · Married on 11/15/2016

The linens were so perfect and their team was so helpful, they made the tables look so gorgeous!! They have a wide variety of colors and textures to choose from so that you can get the exact image you have for your big day!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Maricel · Married on 10/02/2016

We hired this vendor for my son's wedding. I knew I want her services from day one. I LOVE their professionalism, variety, quality, prices and how they go above and beyond. Their team is awesome. We hired this vendor again for a friend's quinceanera celebration, and once again they did an outstanding job and execution. This company will be always the #1 for me to call for any other event and I will always refer them. You will be in great hands with this company. I am a very happy and satisfied customer. Thank you Susan and Fancy That Specialty Linens.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Alyse · Married on 10/01/2016

Susan was so accommodating, even though our decor was very simple, she made suggestions and followed our lead! That's the kind of vendor a bride needs! We also wanted the kids table covered with paper, which she graciously helped facilitate! I would recommend Susan for any special event!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Mari · Married on 04/09/2016

This team was part of my son's wedding (the most important event of my life) but this is the team that I always hire for any event. Susan's team is amazing! Her linens and products are gorgeous! She works very hard and she takes pride of her work. She is ALWAYS available and easy to work with, If you are not too clear about how to match things, don't worry she will guide you and help you. Excellent quality, variety, prices and service! Outstanding! Wonderful!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Great to work with! At any given time she juggles a number of completely different projects but was still approachable, and had many of ideas for my event.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. These days it does seem like we are all going in 15 different directions. I am thankful we were able to help and be a part of your special day. I look forward to seeing you in 10 years for a vow renewal.