Fancy That Specialty Linens Reviews

1 User photo

Fancy That Specialty Linens 1

Angie Perez · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Satisfied

It was such a pleasure to do business with Sue Williams. Sue really went above and beyond to make our event a success. I highly recommended Fancy That Linens for all your linen rental needs.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Angie! We greatly appreciate it and we are so happy that would could make your wedding all that you wanted!!!

Bbfc · Married on 09/28/2018

Very professional and helpful. Set up of facility was perfect.

They were very flexible and went beyond they call of duty to ensure the event was beautifully decorated. They were polite and professional.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad that we could make your event as beautiful as you imagined!

joanne · Married on 07/26/2018

I will definitely be using Fancy That specialty linens again for any event. Highly recommend. Susan was super nice, gave great input to help get the best look, and her team worked so fast the day of the wedding. Also, when the wedding was over she came right on time to pick up the linens. The next morning we actually found out that the person cleaning up the tables accidentally threw out 96+ napkins. So we dumpster dived the next day, well the groom dived in and the rest of us gloves up to look for them lol. She was very patient with us and didn’t charge us any fees for returning them days after the wedding. She’s awesome! Thank you!!

Noel · Married on 04/29/2018

Sue and her team went above and beyond! I am thrilled with how our wedding turned out. She has amazing selection and is so reasonable and accommodating! I will be using her in the future for other big events!!!

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

They owner and staff very nice, helpful, and dependable. Everything turned out just as we planned.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you Laura. It was such a pleasure working with you. We wish you all luck in world. You deserve it.

David · Married on 03/10/2018

Susan was a great coordinator and big help throughout the planning stages as well as the event itself.

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

We had to completely redo our entire wedding within a week and a half time frame and Fancy That Specialty Linens came through for us! They are amazing people to work with and provide everything you need! I am so grateful that I found them. they made our day very special. The linens accented our decorations perfectly and really brought everything together! Thank you so much!!! When I get pictures back, I will be more than happy to post a picture!

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

Sue is great to work with! Very accommodating, offers great ideas and options to make your event beautiful, on-time, professional service. I highly recommend!

Fancy That Specialty Linens 2

Veronica · Married on 09/16/2017

They meet with us and delivered!!! Susan was always available to answer my questions and took the time to meet with me to ensure that everything went smooth on our wedding day . The tables looked amazing. Susan helped us put all the colors together and when it was all set and done, It was far and beyond our expectations. They are professional, understanding and the nicest people to do business with :) I highly recommend them.

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2017

It was such a pleasure to work with Susan. She was very patient with us and truly helped bring our vision to life.

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Our coordinator Lili V, coordinated with Fancy That Specialty Linens to get us our lavender table linens and napkins. It made the reception room look gorgeous!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

We are so happy we could help with your special day. We can not wait to see all the pictures.

Tanya · Married on 01/01/2017

Fancy That Specialty Linens provides quality linens each month at our monthly membership meeting luncheons and special annual events. They delivery clean, quality linens in a variety of colors and styles at a good price. We appreciate their professionalism each and every time!

Tiffany · Married on 11/15/2016

The linens were so perfect and their team was so helpful, they made the tables look so gorgeous!! They have a wide variety of colors and textures to choose from so that you can get the exact image you have for your big day!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

Maricel · Married on 10/02/2016

We hired this vendor for my son's wedding. I knew I want her services from day one. I LOVE their professionalism, variety, quality, prices and how they go above and beyond. Their team is awesome. We hired this vendor again for a friend's quinceanera celebration, and once again they did an outstanding job and execution. This company will be always the #1 for me to call for any other event and I will always refer them. You will be in great hands with this company. I am a very happy and satisfied customer. Thank you Susan and Fancy That Specialty Linens.

Alyse · Married on 10/01/2016

Susan was so accommodating, even though our decor was very simple, she made suggestions and followed our lead! That's the kind of vendor a bride needs! We also wanted the kids table covered with paper, which she graciously helped facilitate! I would recommend Susan for any special event!!

Maryel · Married on 07/09/2016

We had the honor of having Fancy That for our reception rentals for our 10 year vow renewal on Sunday, July 10th, 2016 and it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. The linens and decor were absolutely breathtaking and amazing and I could not stop admiring them. I keep receiving so many compliments of just how beautiful the reception looked, the quality and linen selection. If you are looking good, quality linens for your event, Look no further than Fancy That. Thank you so much! I couldn't have made my day possible without you.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We loved the fun and cute Great Gatsby theme you went with. We look forward to many more special events with you.

Mari · Married on 04/09/2016

This team was part of my son's wedding (the most important event of my life) but this is the team that I always hire for any event. Susan's team is amazing! Her linens and products are gorgeous! She works very hard and she takes pride of her work. She is ALWAYS available and easy to work with, If you are not too clear about how to match things, don't worry she will guide you and help you. Excellent quality, variety, prices and service! Outstanding! Wonderful!

Great to work with! At any given time she juggles a number of completely different projects but was still approachable, and had many of ideas for my event.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. These days it does seem like we are all going in 15 different directions. I am thankful we were able to help and be a part of your special day. I look forward to seeing you in 10 years for a vow renewal.

Sarah · Married on 03/05/2016

Fancy That was excellent! We were planning a destination wedding and needed to get linens for our welcome dinner for the night prior to the wedding. It was hard to decide on color combinations, but this company made it easy by mailing me swatches of all colors and materials in super short notice! On the day of the event, they came and decorated our event perfectly. They were very professional throughout the process and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2015

Sue was amazing and easy to work with.

Peggy · Married on 07/11/2015

Susan was our representative from Fancy That Specialty Linens. She did an amazing job at our daughters wedding at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort. She went above and beyond what we thought we were getting for the ceremony and the room looked beautiful. She was willing to help out where needed by the day of planner. The reception room looked so beautiful with the suggestions she made at our meeting to add a little color and dress the room up. The things she suggested made the room absolutely perfect. Thank you Susan
    I would recommend Susan for and event or wedding she was amazing.

Barbara · Married on 05/30/2015

Everything was absolutely perfect! Chair covers were beautiful, price was good and the service was superb!!! I can't give enough stars to this wonderful vendor!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you so very much Barbara. We are proud you chose us to take care of your daughters wedding. She was a beautiful bride.

jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

5 star for fancy that linens
    She was very professional and attentive to y needs and the linens at my venue was beautiful..thank you again.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. We are so happy to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations again.

Alison · Married on 05/10/2015

We used table linens, overlays, napkins, chair covers, sashes and pre-lit ficus trees. We love Sue and her team. They are always a pleasure to work with, they want everything to be just as perfect as you do and go above and beyond to make sure it happens.

Bonnie · Married on 04/25/2015

Less than 2 weeks before my daughter's wedding, my linen service fell through. I emailed Sue at Fancy That and she responded within an hour. I met with her the next day and she came through with everything I needed and more to make my daughter's wedding beautiful!! She even gave me ideas that I hadn't thought of!! She was so helpful and friendly and the linens were perfect!! Renting linens went from the MOST stressful chore of the wedding to the LEAST stressful!

I will recommend Fancy That Specialty Linens to everyone I know!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Fancy That Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you, It was our pleasure. We love doing everything we can to help make the process as easy as possible. We look forward to your next event.