Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Fancy Florals by Nancy 5
Fancy Florals by Nancy 6
Fancy Florals by Nancy 7

Erin · Married on 09/19/2015

Nancy did an amazing job with floral decor for my September wedding. I used her for some simple ceremony florals, all of our bouquets and boutonnieres, and floral centerpieces at our reception. I was a little concerned about finding a florist that could execute my vision since many brides in Central Illinois are going for the "rustic chic" look these days, and I wanted something bold and modern. I started by emailing Nancy some photos of what I had in mind and discussing some preliminary thoughts, then my fiance and I met with her at her home to go over details. Our flowers turned out amazing - everything was exactly as I had imagined and we got tons of compliments from guests. Nancy even ended up making a silk version of the wrist corsages for one of my aunts with a severe flower allergy - you couldn't even tell it was different from the others! Nancy thought of every little detail - the bouquets were beautifully wrapped in perfectly matching fabric, and the reception centerpieces looked perfect from top to bottom. Our photographer also commented on how fantastic the flowers photographed. I was a very "Type A" bride with a definite vision of what I wanted, but I know nothing about flowers - Nancy helped bring my vision to life, but I also think her expertise and artistic talents would help brides that are a little less certain about what they want. I would highly recommend meeting with her in-person if you can - we were able to see all of the glassware and accessories she had available (we ended up using a variety of glassware and containers and also some columns she had for our ceremony), and also get a very good sense of the kinds of flowers she had in mind for the arrangements. Overall, we had a great experience and I would highly recommend Nancy to other Central Illinois brides!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Erin for your lovely review ~ we so enjoyed creating your beautiful wedding flowers. Your over-all vision came together perfectly and was simply stunning!!

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2015

I would definitely recommend using Fancy Florals by Nancy for your wedding flowers ! She does an amazing job ! I was more then happy with all the flowers she did for my big day :)

Sent on 11/12/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your great review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding florals.

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

I would absolutely recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy. I do not know much about flowers and do not consider myself to have a green thumb, but Nancy is extremely knowledgeable and helps you select the best flowers. She knows what flowers will complement your wedding colors and her flowers will enhance the ceremony and reception space. Her flower arrangements are vibrant, fresh, crisp, and of course beautiful! I received so many compliments about our flowers and she helped make my wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amy for your awesome review - it was our pleasure to create your bouquets and decorate the venue for your ceremony and reception! It looked so beautiful and we loved all of your creative touches!!

Wow! Nancy did an absolute fantastic job with all of the florals for our wedding! We met a couple of times to discuss every detail and she kept in contact with me frequently over the months of planning to insure everything was perfect for our special day. I was even working with a rental company for sheperd hooks, but she was given some a couple weeks before our wedding and let me know this so we could use these at no additional cost. She even brought along left over flowers from an event she worked to supplement our florals free of charge! Nancy truly goes above and beyond on her floral work and you can put all of your trust in her to design the floral pieces of your dreams for your special day. If you're looking for a superb florist that won't break your, budget Nancy is your person to talk with!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Sondra! We loved creating your floral arrangements and decorating for your ceremony and reception. It looked so beautiful!!

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

Nancy was wonderful! The 1st time we met I showed her some pictures of different flowers, colors and styles I liked. She worked with me to make those visions come to life. She created my bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 corsages, and 10 boutineers. She helped me come up with a cost effective plan where I would grow some flowers myself and she would order me some greenery and other fillers to make my own centerpieces. It worked out beautifully, she even made a video describing how everything should be layered and arranged. They were a huge hit and no one had any idea they weren't done by a florist. She kept in contact the whole time and answered any and all questions I had. She was just an email away and always got back to me within a day. I would highly recommend nancy!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Allison! We were so happy to help you realize your wedding flower dreams!!

Nancy was very helpful and did a wonderful job on my flowers. They turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Andrea for the great review! Your sunflower bouquet was so bright and cheery and your photos turned out fabulous!!

I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers! Nancy was so easy to work with. She was so accommodating and communicated very well (which is very important for a bride). I wanted lots of flowers at my wedding, so this was a very important aspect for me. Basically all of my decorations were flowers! I brought in pictures of what I liked, and Nancy was able to create everything from there. I had so many requests for her throughout the whole wedding planning process and she managed to do everything. She was insightful and really knew her stuff! When the wedding day came, my vision had been fulfilled. I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Caroline for your lovely review! I absolutely adored everything about your wedding and loved designing all your floral decorations & bouquets. I really enjoyed working together with you to create your vision. Thanks again!!

Pamela · Married on 07/11/2015

I chose Fancy Florals by Nancy for my outdoor Boho inspired wedding. She understood my vision immediately because she is so knowledgable of all wedding related trends. Nancy knew which flowers would withstand warm temps and were in season to avoid high expenses. My bouquet was on spot - exactly what i wanted! I live 100 miles away from Nancy so timely communication was important - I never had to follow up with her - she was on top of everything with her own warm & personalized care!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Pam for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding bouquets!

Courtney · Married on 06/27/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy did amazing flower bouquets and arrangements for my wedding! I could not have been happier with how they looked! Nancy took the time to meet with me several times to ensure the flowers turned out just the way I wanted.

Nancy's expertise and knowledge in floral arrangements really made picking out flowers and designs stress-free! I felt very comfortable working with Nancy!

Nancy also helped me with decoration pieces at my reception venue! She has such creative ideas! Nancy and her husband delivered the décor to the reception venue and even set it up! I was very impressed!

I would highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy to anyone wanting quality floral arrangements and design for any occasion.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Courtney for your lovely review!! It was our pleasure to help make your special day everything you wanted it to be!

Julie · Married on 06/20/2015

We were thrilled with the beautiful floral bouquets Nancy created for the bridal party! My daughter had a budget (and a vision) that Nancy willingly worked with and made suggestions to keep the costs in line. She provided a lovely assortment of vases for our centerpieces at the reception and the flowers she placed on the cake were exquisite! She is very creative and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! Your daughter is so sweet and organized, she was a joy to work with!!

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

If you're looking for a talented, sweet, and accommodating florist, Fancy Florals by Nancy is the way to go! Nancy did an amazing job helping my visions for the wedding come to life! Not only is she very talented and offers a lot of ideas, she is also very personable and is willing to work within your budget. Of all of my wedding vendors, she was always one of the fastest to respond to questions or new ideas that I had as the planning process took place. All of the flowers turned out better than I could have imagined! Everything was fresh and stayed fresh all day...our bouquets even lasted for a few days after the wedding and we were able to enjoy them longer than the wedding day itself! I would highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy to anyone looking to work with a sweet and talented florist.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Nancy's goal was to create our wedding florals exactly as I had envisioned. She succeeded in every way to do exactly that! I highly recommend her services, and believe you'll be happy with her God-given talent!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Brenda - so happy you were pleased with your bouquet!!

Sherry · Married on 06/13/2015

Nancy was outstanding to work with! She took oodles of time to understand our vision, advise and educate us on flowers, and help us stay within our budget. Her communication was excellent. Her service was a 10 on a scale of 1 - 5 :) And Our flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Exactly what we had pictured, and even better!! We took outdoor pictures in VERY hot weather before the wedding. Nancy happened to stop by the church and saw that a couple of the flowers in the brides bouquet were drooping just a bit. She took the bouquet, replaced flowers, and had it back to us before the ceremony. Definitely above and beyond. Nancy is an extremely talented and a joy person! We HIGHLY recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Sherry for your great review! I loved working with the beautiful flowers Hollie chose and am so pleased that she loved her bouquets!! I loved your creative props at the reception!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/13/2015

I had no idea what flowers to order for the wedding, all I did was show Nancy a picture of what I wanted and put all my trust in her. The flowers turned out beautiful, WAY better than I had imagined! I would definitely recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to create your wedding bouquets; it was our pleasure!!

We really enjoyed working with Nancy! The flowers she created were just beautiful for my daughter's wedding and reception. We received many compliments!! The bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous.

Nancy was great to work with, also. She was very professional, reliable and friendly, and had great ideas. We'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny for your awesome review! We truly enjoyed creating the wedding flowers and decorating the gorgeous Allerton Mansion. We thought it turned out beautiful and enjoyed working with you also.

Kristina · Married on 04/25/2015

Nancy was wonderful to work with! She was very professional and easy to speak with, and responded quickly to both phone and email. Considering the quality of her work, Fancy Florals by Nancy is a great value. I found her pricing to be very competitive. The level of care she put into both the customer relationship and also the floral arrangements was exceptional. I very much appreciated that Nancy respected my budget and even went as far as to suggest less expensive types of flowers that fit my desired style to allow me to stay within my budget. Nancy did a great job of asking the right questions to thoroughly understand my vision for my wedding and executed everything beautifully! Nancy created bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpiece additions (flower petals, spray roses), and laurel garlands for my event. I received many compliments from my guests on her floral designs!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kristina for your kind review, it was my pleasure to work with you! I really enjoyed seeing all of your ideas come together and thought your flowers turned out beautiful!!

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

Nancy went above and beyond for me. I had found nancy by looking at the knot and then followed her facebook page. I fell in love with her work. My flowers were so beautiful they had everyone at the wedding talking.She even made me a throw bouquet on short notice because my wedding brain had forgot about it! She also drove almost 2 hours to meet me and deliver the flowers to me. I will definitely be referring her to others.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Jessica! We loved working with the beautiful flowers you chose for your wedding and can't wait to see your photos!

Sue · Married on 03/14/2015

Nancy does a fabulous job. We were extremely pleased with our flowers! We received a lot of compliments.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Sue! We really thought the yellow/gray combination you choose turned out beautiful!!

Working with Nancy is wonderful! Not only does she create amazing arrangements, but if you have a vision, she will find a way to make it work! I wanted a cascade of flowers for my cupcake stand, and although it seemed like something she hadn't attempted before, she found a technique to make it work AND it was beyond everything I expected. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly for your wonderful review! You were indeed the first request I have had for a floral cascade on a cupcake stand, but I do love a challenge and enjoy doing something different!! The flowers you chose were absolutely beautiful!!

I personally know Nancy, she is an amazing person and a wonderful friend. When I got engaged I asked her for the flowers, she and her husband drove from Illinois to Mexico with my wedding flowers, they were so beautiful! She did an amazing job with my bouquet and the ones for my bridesmaids. I loved every detail that she made.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Ellie for leaving us a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to provide wedding flower for you and your beautiful family!

Gina · Married on 10/17/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy was fantastic! Her ideas were exactly right for what we wanted! All the bouquets and arrangements turned out perfectly! Their were lots of compliments from guests at my daughter's wedding on how beautiful everything was! Nancy was very friendly and easy to work with. She was exactly on time and set up everything for us! Fancy florals was less expensive than 2 other vendors we got quotes from. I would highly recommend her to everyone and will probably use her again for the next 3 daughters!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Gina for your lovely review! I loved the way you fancied up the bottles and mason jars with the glitter paint. Everything looked so elegant. Your daughter's are lucky to have you!!!

Maria · Married on 09/22/2014

Nancy does an amazing job. She took my vision and brought it to life for me!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Maria! I loved doing something exotic and different with the cascade bouquet, orchids and peacock feathers - it looked beautiful with your colors!!

Molly · Married on 09/06/2014

Nancy was an absolute joy to work with especially in the field of wedding services. She was a great communicator delivered on exactly what I wanted and worked meticulously to see that my vision was brought to life. I WOULD HIGHLY recommend Fancy florals by Nancy to everyone for any occasion! Really impressed with her work and flexibility! Could not give a higher recommendation!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Molly!! I'm thrilled that you loved your bouquet as that is my goal. You were easy to work with also, and I appreciate that!

Miranda · Married on 08/16/2014

Nancy did a great job of figuring out what we wanted it was a terrific experience, I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 08/19/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Miranda! I was so happy the rain missed you and you could still have your wedding outdoors. The setting was beautiful!!

Fancy Florals by Nancy was a wonderful addition to my wedding this August! The first time we met with Nancy we learned that she is very organized and a great listener. After giving Nancy an idea of what theme we wanted for our flowers, she was able to come up with suggestions and ideas to match our price range and color scheme. Whenever we had a question or concern, Nancy replied very quickly so we were never left wondering about anything! The flowers Nancy designed were better than I could have ever pictured! Even after the wedding, our guests have continually told us how much they enjoyed the beautiful flowers at the church and reception! The flowers held up very well through all of the picture taking and location changes throughout the day and night! Thank you Nancy for the wonderful flowers!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Janelle for your lovely review! You were easy and delightful to work with yourself!! The colors you chose were so bright and cheery ~ perfect for a perfect summer day!!