Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Fancy Florals by Nancy 5
Fancy Florals by Nancy 6
Fancy Florals by Nancy 7

Erica · Married on 04/02/2016

Nancy is absolutely fabulous to work with! There were many things that I felt like I worried about for the wedding, but the flowers were definitely not one of them! I met with her a few times before the wedding and she took a lot of time to sit and discuss different options with me to make my vision for my flowers perfect! I had her do two different arrangements on the table for the centerpieces at the reception and they were better than I could have ever envisioned. The bouquets were great as well! I asked for bright colored spring flowers, and that is exactly what I got! Overall, she is very easy to work with, does fabulous work, and she is very reasonably priced!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Molly · Married on 03/12/2016

Nancy was great to work with. For our wedding we went with the rustic theme, colors being Blue and Silver. I do not know my flowers and so my ideas were way out there and constantly kept changing. Nancy was able to grab some of my big ideas, add some of her ideas to it and come up with a close mock. I absolutely could not be any more happier on how everything turned out. My bouquet, the girls bouquets, the boutineers, centerpieces, everything was gorgeous. Nancy was also able to help with a few other decorations. We used some old rustic doors for a nice decoration piece and she also had wooden slabs that where added to our centerpieces and for our cake. Nancy was great to work with and Highly recommend her for any wedding or special event you may have coming up.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Molly for your great review! We enjoyed working with you and using your personalized ideas for your wedding flowers and decor!

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2015

Nancy is an amazing florist and person! She is organized, professional, creative, and one of the sweetest ladies you could ever hope to meet. My mom and and I drove to Fairbury to meet her and I could immediately tell she was not only talented, but someone I could count on to deliver the vision I had for my wedding flowers. She listened to my ideas and added her own creative style. Her attention to detail, excellent taste/style and dedication to her craft make her a true gem. The flowers could not have turned out more beautifully and I would recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy to anyone looking for truly magnificent floral creations.

The pictures don't lie - take a look and work with Nancy. You won't be disappointed. She is the best!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Heather · Married on 11/28/2015

Wonderful flowers, excellent customer service. So prompt, so thorough. Beautiful work and delivery. Wonderful.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Heather for your great review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding bouquets, corsages and bouts!!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 11/28/2015

First I want you all to know that I planned my daughter's wedding in one day. I called Nancy of Fancy Florals by Nancy and she answered her phone while on vacation! She always answered my calls and questions, she went out of her way to do my daughters flowers. I can not tell you how great she was and is because words do not describe this woman. She went out of her way to make my daughter's flowers just the way she wanted them, she even did them with another larger wedding she was doing on the same day. She gets all 5s from me, really she is a 10. All brides and grooms out there call Nancy she's the flower lady for you!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Francesca! We were glad we could help you with your daughter's quick engagement - you were pretty amazing yourself to plan everything, pull it all together and have it turn out so beautiful!!

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

Everything as wonderful. Even better than expected. Nancy does a fabulous job.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Sarah for your lovely review! The vibrant fall colors you selected turned out so beautiful!

Shelby · Married on 10/31/2015

As a bride and all the many things I had to choose throughout the process of planning a wedding I could not have went more right with a decision when I choose this florist. She was so fun to work with. Very accommodating throughout the process especially on the wedding day. Every person I talked to complement me on my flowers not only at my reception where all the decorations were but especially the big pieces that we apart of our ceremony. If you like me and do not know a lot about flowers she will work with you and get a feel for what you like and assemble something absolutely breath taking.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kris and Shelby for your awesome review. It was our pleasure to create your beautiful arrangements! :)

Maggie · Married on 10/24/2015

What a precious gem Fancy Florals by Nancy is! I was such an incredibly fortunate bride to have stumble upon Nancy and her services.
    Flowers were a huge part of my wedding, since the theme was Autumn Harvest. I first met Nancy at her home to discuss flowers and prices. We didn't simply go over colors and types of flowers, but she took the time to really get to know my personality and theme for the wedding. When my flowers arrived at the wedding site (yes, she deliverers!) my eyes swelled up with tears of happiness. The arrangements were breathtaking. She handled the flowers with so much care. Each bouquet had its own glass vase. The boutonnieres and bouquets were gorgeous, rich, fresh and so unique, with layers different colors and textures. She absolutely captured who I was as a bride and the heart of the theme.
    For my wedding attire I wore an enchanting floral crown, made by Nancy, that really set the whole look. It highlighted my raiment perfectly, enhancing my bridal glow without overpowering my hair. I received so many compliments. I felt like a beautiful harvest princess as it's all thanks to Fancy Floral by Nancy.
    To top everything of, she is extremely affordable and flexible, really works with you to stay in a budget. We found some extra money in the budget, which I really wanted to spend on flowers for the table. However, it was just a few days before the big wedding. With my father making a secret phone call, I was happily surprised to find lovely flowers on the table the day of the wedding! It was such a nice touch and really elevated everything.
    My wedding day would not have been the magnificent, beautiful and perfect Autumn Harvest day it was without Fancy Florals by Nancy. I am forever thankful.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie for your sweet review! I love the rich autumn hues and especially enjoyed creating all of your beautiful floral decorations for you wedding. It was a pleasure!!

Erin · Married on 09/19/2015

Nancy did an amazing job with floral decor for my September wedding. I used her for some simple ceremony florals, all of our bouquets and boutonnieres, and floral centerpieces at our reception. I was a little concerned about finding a florist that could execute my vision since many brides in Central Illinois are going for the "rustic chic" look these days, and I wanted something bold and modern. I started by emailing Nancy some photos of what I had in mind and discussing some preliminary thoughts, then my fiance and I met with her at her home to go over details. Our flowers turned out amazing - everything was exactly as I had imagined and we got tons of compliments from guests. Nancy even ended up making a silk version of the wrist corsages for one of my aunts with a severe flower allergy - you couldn't even tell it was different from the others! Nancy thought of every little detail - the bouquets were beautifully wrapped in perfectly matching fabric, and the reception centerpieces looked perfect from top to bottom. Our photographer also commented on how fantastic the flowers photographed. I was a very "Type A" bride with a definite vision of what I wanted, but I know nothing about flowers - Nancy helped bring my vision to life, but I also think her expertise and artistic talents would help brides that are a little less certain about what they want. I would highly recommend meeting with her in-person if you can - we were able to see all of the glassware and accessories she had available (we ended up using a variety of glassware and containers and also some columns she had for our ceremony), and also get a very good sense of the kinds of flowers she had in mind for the arrangements. Overall, we had a great experience and I would highly recommend Nancy to other Central Illinois brides!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Erin for your lovely review ~ we so enjoyed creating your beautiful wedding flowers. Your over-all vision came together perfectly and was simply stunning!!

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2015

I would definitely recommend using Fancy Florals by Nancy for your wedding flowers ! She does an amazing job ! I was more then happy with all the flowers she did for my big day :)

Sent on 11/12/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your great review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding florals.

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

I would absolutely recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy. I do not know much about flowers and do not consider myself to have a green thumb, but Nancy is extremely knowledgeable and helps you select the best flowers. She knows what flowers will complement your wedding colors and her flowers will enhance the ceremony and reception space. Her flower arrangements are vibrant, fresh, crisp, and of course beautiful! I received so many compliments about our flowers and she helped make my wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amy for your awesome review - it was our pleasure to create your bouquets and decorate the venue for your ceremony and reception! It looked so beautiful and we loved all of your creative touches!!

Wow! Nancy did an absolute fantastic job with all of the florals for our wedding! We met a couple of times to discuss every detail and she kept in contact with me frequently over the months of planning to insure everything was perfect for our special day. I was even working with a rental company for sheperd hooks, but she was given some a couple weeks before our wedding and let me know this so we could use these at no additional cost. She even brought along left over flowers from an event she worked to supplement our florals free of charge! Nancy truly goes above and beyond on her floral work and you can put all of your trust in her to design the floral pieces of your dreams for your special day. If you're looking for a superb florist that won't break your, budget Nancy is your person to talk with!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Sondra! We loved creating your floral arrangements and decorating for your ceremony and reception. It looked so beautiful!!

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

Nancy was wonderful! The 1st time we met I showed her some pictures of different flowers, colors and styles I liked. She worked with me to make those visions come to life. She created my bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 corsages, and 10 boutineers. She helped me come up with a cost effective plan where I would grow some flowers myself and she would order me some greenery and other fillers to make my own centerpieces. It worked out beautifully, she even made a video describing how everything should be layered and arranged. They were a huge hit and no one had any idea they weren't done by a florist. She kept in contact the whole time and answered any and all questions I had. She was just an email away and always got back to me within a day. I would highly recommend nancy!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Allison! We were so happy to help you realize your wedding flower dreams!!

Nancy was very helpful and did a wonderful job on my flowers. They turned out beautiful!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Andrea for the great review! Your sunflower bouquet was so bright and cheery and your photos turned out fabulous!!

I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers! Nancy was so easy to work with. She was so accommodating and communicated very well (which is very important for a bride). I wanted lots of flowers at my wedding, so this was a very important aspect for me. Basically all of my decorations were flowers! I brought in pictures of what I liked, and Nancy was able to create everything from there. I had so many requests for her throughout the whole wedding planning process and she managed to do everything. She was insightful and really knew her stuff! When the wedding day came, my vision had been fulfilled. I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Caroline for your lovely review! I absolutely adored everything about your wedding and loved designing all your floral decorations & bouquets. I really enjoyed working together with you to create your vision. Thanks again!!

Pamela · Married on 07/11/2015

I chose Fancy Florals by Nancy for my outdoor Boho inspired wedding. She understood my vision immediately because she is so knowledgable of all wedding related trends. Nancy knew which flowers would withstand warm temps and were in season to avoid high expenses. My bouquet was on spot - exactly what i wanted! I live 100 miles away from Nancy so timely communication was important - I never had to follow up with her - she was on top of everything with her own warm & personalized care!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Pam for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding bouquets!

Courtney · Married on 06/27/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy did amazing flower bouquets and arrangements for my wedding! I could not have been happier with how they looked! Nancy took the time to meet with me several times to ensure the flowers turned out just the way I wanted.

Nancy's expertise and knowledge in floral arrangements really made picking out flowers and designs stress-free! I felt very comfortable working with Nancy!

Nancy also helped me with decoration pieces at my reception venue! She has such creative ideas! Nancy and her husband delivered the décor to the reception venue and even set it up! I was very impressed!

I would highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy to anyone wanting quality floral arrangements and design for any occasion.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Courtney for your lovely review!! It was our pleasure to help make your special day everything you wanted it to be!

Julie · Married on 06/20/2015

We were thrilled with the beautiful floral bouquets Nancy created for the bridal party! My daughter had a budget (and a vision) that Nancy willingly worked with and made suggestions to keep the costs in line. She provided a lovely assortment of vases for our centerpieces at the reception and the flowers she placed on the cake were exquisite! She is very creative and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! Your daughter is so sweet and organized, she was a joy to work with!!

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

If you're looking for a talented, sweet, and accommodating florist, Fancy Florals by Nancy is the way to go! Nancy did an amazing job helping my visions for the wedding come to life! Not only is she very talented and offers a lot of ideas, she is also very personable and is willing to work within your budget. Of all of my wedding vendors, she was always one of the fastest to respond to questions or new ideas that I had as the planning process took place. All of the flowers turned out better than I could have imagined! Everything was fresh and stayed fresh all day...our bouquets even lasted for a few days after the wedding and we were able to enjoy them longer than the wedding day itself! I would highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy to anyone looking to work with a sweet and talented florist.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Nancy's goal was to create our wedding florals exactly as I had envisioned. She succeeded in every way to do exactly that! I highly recommend her services, and believe you'll be happy with her God-given talent!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Brenda - so happy you were pleased with your bouquet!!

Sherry · Married on 06/13/2015

Nancy was outstanding to work with! She took oodles of time to understand our vision, advise and educate us on flowers, and help us stay within our budget. Her communication was excellent. Her service was a 10 on a scale of 1 - 5 :) And Our flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Exactly what we had pictured, and even better!! We took outdoor pictures in VERY hot weather before the wedding. Nancy happened to stop by the church and saw that a couple of the flowers in the brides bouquet were drooping just a bit. She took the bouquet, replaced flowers, and had it back to us before the ceremony. Definitely above and beyond. Nancy is an extremely talented and a joy person! We HIGHLY recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Sherry for your great review! I loved working with the beautiful flowers Hollie chose and am so pleased that she loved her bouquets!! I loved your creative props at the reception!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/13/2015

I had no idea what flowers to order for the wedding, all I did was show Nancy a picture of what I wanted and put all my trust in her. The flowers turned out beautiful, WAY better than I had imagined! I would definitely recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to create your wedding bouquets; it was our pleasure!!

We really enjoyed working with Nancy! The flowers she created were just beautiful for my daughter's wedding and reception. We received many compliments!! The bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous.

Nancy was great to work with, also. She was very professional, reliable and friendly, and had great ideas. We'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny for your awesome review! We truly enjoyed creating the wedding flowers and decorating the gorgeous Allerton Mansion. We thought it turned out beautiful and enjoyed working with you also.

Kristina · Married on 04/25/2015

Nancy was wonderful to work with! She was very professional and easy to speak with, and responded quickly to both phone and email. Considering the quality of her work, Fancy Florals by Nancy is a great value. I found her pricing to be very competitive. The level of care she put into both the customer relationship and also the floral arrangements was exceptional. I very much appreciated that Nancy respected my budget and even went as far as to suggest less expensive types of flowers that fit my desired style to allow me to stay within my budget. Nancy did a great job of asking the right questions to thoroughly understand my vision for my wedding and executed everything beautifully! Nancy created bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpiece additions (flower petals, spray roses), and laurel garlands for my event. I received many compliments from my guests on her floral designs!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kristina for your kind review, it was my pleasure to work with you! I really enjoyed seeing all of your ideas come together and thought your flowers turned out beautiful!!

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

Nancy went above and beyond for me. I had found nancy by looking at the knot and then followed her facebook page. I fell in love with her work. My flowers were so beautiful they had everyone at the wedding talking.She even made me a throw bouquet on short notice because my wedding brain had forgot about it! She also drove almost 2 hours to meet me and deliver the flowers to me. I will definitely be referring her to others.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Jessica! We loved working with the beautiful flowers you chose for your wedding and can't wait to see your photos!