Fallon's Flowers Reviews

Fallon's Flowers 4
Fallon's Flowers 5
Fallon's Flowers 6
Fallon's Flowers 7

Diane and the rest of the team at Fallon's did a wonderful job with flowers for my wedding last weekend. After an initial meeting, I communicated with Diane through email, and she was responsive, accommodating, and flexible. I changed my mind about some of the flowers in the bouquets and added several arrangements and flowers for the wedding cake just a few weeks before the wedding, and Diane was very understanding. Fallon's also provided vases for pillar candles at the reception (I dropped off the actual candles a few days beforehand; it was cheaper to buy them myself). The bouquets were beautiful, and the reception venue looked amazing; they did an amazing job decorating with centerpieces, several larger arrangements, and candles everywhere, even more than Diane had promised to bring! Fallon's Flowers is a great value, and I couldn't have been happier with their flowers.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Ally · Married on 05/02/2015

Diane at the Fallon's on Wake Forest Rd was recommended to me by a friend. She was absolutely great to work with! I came to her after meeting a couple of other florists who were not really listening to what I wanted. I gave her a basic idea of what I wanted and she went with it and did an amazing job! She was always there to answer my questions and everything was absolutely perfect the day of! I would definitely recommend Diane!

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 09/20/2014

I worked with Diane at the Fallon's on Wake Forest Rd. She created bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my 9/20/14 wedding. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was not very specific about what I wanted and yet she created bouquet's that were better than my wildest dreams. All of the flowers looked gorgeous and were so fresh that the bouquet's lasted several days without being put in water. I would highly recommend Diane and Fallon's Flowers.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Thais · Married on 06/21/2014

The flowers were gorgeous. The arrangements were beautiful and the colors were vivid and bright. Loved the flowers.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Alli · Married on 06/07/2014

From the initial consultation to the actual wedding day, Diane Reiman and the staff at Fallon's were great. We got several quotes for flowers and Fallon's was by far the cheapest- but the quality of their flowers is second to none. They delivered to our hotel, our church and the reception too- and everyone told us how gorgeous and fresh the arrangements looked.

When we aren't getting married, we normally use Fallon's for other events- thank you gifts, mothers' day and birthdays. They're the best!

Sent on 06/09/2014

I worked with Diane at the North Raleigh store... and she's great. I love her to death! I came in with some weird colors and a complicated order and she killed it! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She added some color to it that was not part of my palette at all, but damn if it didn't turn out gorgeous anyways! Diane went above and beyond to make everything turn out right and to give me the best deal possible. Awesome!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2012

I had the pleasure of using Diane from the Wake Forest Road location for my wedding flowers. There are no words to describe how amazing my flowers were! Diane was not only super easy to work with, but she was so kind and fun as well. She really made me feel like my wedding was her top priority. She listened to what I wanted and provided awesome suggestions as to what would help me to create my vision. The price was very reasonable as well.

On the day of the wedding, David delivered the flowers and was an absolute delight!! He even brought extra flowers for my bouquet to make sure that it was just right. He really made me feel special during the hectic day of getting prepared. Every flower was perfect, from the bouquet to the corsages to the rose petals for the aisle. I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful.

Overall, I could not have been happier with my flowers or my service. Ask for Diane...she's the best!!!

Sent on 10/06/2012

C · Married on 03/10/2012

We used Fallon's on Peace St. in Raleigh and the flowers were amazing. Diane is an expert wedding florist and very responsive to our needs. Would use them again and recommend them highly.

Sent on 03/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2012

Fallon's was great! They were very easy to work with, and they had fantastic ideas and gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2012

Fallon's was a great vendor for our flowers. Everything came out just the way we wanted and they delivered and set up everything on time and perfetly. Our guest said the arrangements were so beautiful!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Heather · Married on 11/06/2011

Fallons Flowers was my frist stop when pricing and i knew i made the right choice. Teresa was so helpful and loved my ideas and really made everything i had jumbled up in my head look absolutely wonderful. I couldnt have been happier with how our wedding looked. The flowers were great!!! Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/02/2011

Fallons was great! They were WAY less expensive than other places and the flower looked amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/17/2011

They were so affordable and the flowers were beautiful! We were quoted a much higher price and we were forced to look around. After much searching they quoted the same flowers for a much lower price! They sat with us for a long time and showed us many arrangements since I changed my mind even after and they were so patient with me since I don't know much about flowers. They were great!

Sent on 07/03/2011
  • The NEW Mrs. Q

Danielle · Married on 11/06/2010

Teresa at Fallon's was a gem. I'm not a flower person at all, but she matched our flowers to my personality and I couldn't have been happier!! Everything turned out magnificent!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Meagan · Married on 09/25/2010

After visiting 4 different Florists around Raleigh, I decided to go with Fallons. I worked with the St. Mary's location. I had a wonderful experience. David was wonderful to work with. I knew basically what I wanted and David put the bouquet/flower arrangements together for me to see. This was very helpful. He had really good ideas and did not try and "up sell" me on anything. He asked me what my budget was and he staying with in that budget. The flowers were fresh and beautiful! Would recommed!

Sent on 12/05/2010

DeVonda · Married on 07/10/2010

What a wonderful florist. I worked with their Raleigh store located on WakeForest Rd. When I first visited this store months ago, it was just to ask a few questions I had on flowers that I had planned on doing myself, but I met Teresa and she was just heaven sent. We hit it off right away. She was quick to understand that I was on a very limited budget, so she took her time and explained the flowers to me with cost, the difference a season make; it was just so helpful. I decided right then and there to not worry about flowers any longer and now have her do them and I'm glad I did. Fallons created my bridal bouquet, female attendants bouquets, boutinneers, and some flowers to help me feel in for my short table arrangements. She gave me advice on my tall arrangement centerpieces, which I was doing myself. This floral shop was just so accommodating and was on-time on my wedding day. Which was very important.
    I had an awesome experience with them and will recommend them to anyone. Thank you Teresa
    ~DeVonda

Sent on 07/19/2010

Carrie · Married on 05/10/2009

My wedding happened to be on Mother's Day, which is a really busy time of year for any florist. Despite this, Fallons Flowers was able to meet my needs and deliver flowers early to the wedding site. The staff was friendly and flexible and listened to what I wanted and offered helpful suggestions for what would be appropriate for my step-son to wear at the ceremony.

Sent on 05/08/2010
  • I

Isela · Married on 08/30/2008

the most beautiful arrangements i've ever seen

Sent on 05/31/2010

Rachel · 0000-00-00

I can't say enough positive things about Diane or the flower arrangements I received from Fallon's. I had a loose idea of colors and flowers and sent a dozen pictures that each had one thing I liked about them. Somehow they turned that into something more beautiful than I could have imagined. Not only were they the best priced florist I contacted, I didn't worry at ALL about them following through. With everything else that comes up in the days leading up to a wedding, I was so grateful to have this checked off the list. Thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Fallon's Flowers 8
    Fallon's Flowers 9

We LOVED working with Diane Reiman and her staff at Fallon's (Wake Forest Rd. location). Diane is knowledgeable, professional and offers very reasonable pricing for wedding flowers. Our wedding flowers were absolutely incredible. Diane worked within our stated budget and went above and beyond what we were expecting. She added a small photo of my late aunt to my bouquet and it was perfect. Diane was also flexible and met with me and my mother on several occasions and was agreeable to late changes and our indecisiveness. I can recommend her and the staff at this Fallon's location with utmost confidence. You will not regret choosing them for your wedding florist!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/03/2010

Wonderful staff at Fallons. They listened to and met all my reasonable requests. The arrangements were so creative and perfect for our day.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Elysia · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful and wonderful experience! They made the day perfect!

Fallon's was so wonderful! We picked them because my husband used to always get my flowers from there. They did not disappoint. We were located in DC, but had the wedding in Raleigh and they were so flexible. I changed my mind several times and Diane and the team worked to make sure it was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Fallon's Flowers 18
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2019

Above and beyond

I used Fallon's Flowers for my recent wedding and loved them! The flowers were above and beyond my expectations and very reasonably priced. When shopping around for a florist, I was incredibly impressed by Diane and her professionalism at Fallon's. They really worked with me on my budget and were so receptive to many of my changes and requests via email. I would definitely work with Fallon's again in the future!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Fallon's Flowers 19
    Fallon's Flowers 20
    Fallon's Flowers 21
    Fallon's Flowers 22

Jymmi · Married on 10/13/2018

Diane is a great vendor to work with!

I worked with Diane on our flowers for our big day. Overall I was very impressed with the outcome and received excellent service throughout the process. I wanted the bouquets to be a decent size as I wanted to reuse them as centerpieces during the reception. The only thing I would change is I felt some of the flowers in my bouquet looked withered. I think it is a little bit noticeable in some of our photos. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but at the end of the day it was such a small detail.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 09/01/2018

Fallon’s Flowers was incredible!! They are willing to work with any budget to make sure your vision comes to life! I mentioned lilies being my favorite flower, and they even through in a few in my bouquet. It was absolutely beautiful! Dianne went above and beyond and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2018