Fallon's Flowers Reviews

Fallon's Flowers 5
Fallon's Flowers 6
Fallon's Flowers 7

Corinne · Married on 10/21/2017

Fallon's Flowers is fabulous! I wasn't very specific about the flowers I wanted, and simply provided Diane with many pictures of wild and colorful bouquets I had seen in wedding magazines and on Instagram wedding accounts. She turned that into a perfectly unique and seasonal product for our wedding. Many people complimented my bouquet and our cake, which was baked and frosted by Dolce Desserts (recommended by Diane), and adorned with stunning flowers from Fallon's. We will recommend Fallon's to all of our local friends planning their upcoming weddings and couldn't be happier with the floral arrangements they created or the service they provided!

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Craig

Craig · Married on 09/23/2017

Fallon's Flowers helped make our wedding day complete. The flowers were beautiful and Diane was so easy to work with. We met once and she made great suggestions to help us stay within budget. I would use them again in a heartbeat! Excellent customer service!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Fallon's Flowers 8
    Fallon's Flowers 9

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Fallons Flowers you ROCK. This florist company along with Diana Reiman was super easy to work with! We literally had one meeting and she created exactly what I envisioned with very little pictures in my part to go by. My wedding was simple yet elegant with the help of the lovey flowers provided by Fallons Flowers. They also came and set up the ceremony venue as well and that was jaw dropping!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Sophie · Married on 07/10/2017

Fallon's created beautiful and affordable flowers for my wedding party. I'd use Fallon's for any floral needs!

Happy Bride, Sophie

Sent on 07/13/2017

Stacie · Married on 07/01/2017

Although I didn't work with Fallon's directly, I was thoroughly impressed with the flowers I received for my wedding! My wedding coordinator was the one who worked with them directly and she served as our liaison. I sent photos of the flowers and arrangement I wanted and Fallon's matched it with an amazing price within my budget!!

Sent on 07/08/2017
  • Nicollette

Nicollette · Married on 05/20/2017

Diane Reiman was a huge blessing for my wedding planning, and my flowers were ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The flowers and colors of my wedding looked stunning. The prices... were also UNBEATABLE! Very affordable for such good quality. She worked with me every step of the way. Every time I had an idea she was flexible and patient. She always responded in a very timely manner and was always willing to talk with me over the phone. Her work ethic is inspirational and you can tell she is passionate about serving her customers. I would work with her all over again because she made it that much of a wonderful experience for me!!! Thank you so much Diane!

Sent on 05/31/2017

I ordered flowers from Fallons florist for my Nephew's wedding. I was the one to arranging wedding flowers. Diane Reiman helped and advised me how much and what kinds of flowers to order for me patiently. Flowers were arrived on time and ready to arrange. And flowers were so fresh, those flowers still on my kitchen table after 10days since wedding.
    Thanks for my nephew's wedding so beautiful and successful!
    You all who work there were wonderful!
    I will definitely use your florist again!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Casee · Married on 03/04/2017

Diane at Fallon's did a WONDERFUL job on our wedding flowers! I found a couple of pictures online of what I was looking for and she made it all come to life! Stargazer Lilies are my favorite and Diane put together a gorgeous display of stargazers, pink tiger lilies, pink roses, pink stock, bells of Ireland, and a few other things I'm sure. We can't wait to get the photos back so that we can enjoy them forever! Thanks Diane!!!

Sent on 03/08/2017

nichole · Married on 12/17/2016

I used Fallon's for my wedding flowers, and they were gorgeous! My mother and I worked with Diane and she was fantastic. She was very helpful, easy to get a hold of and always available to meet. She took my pictures and ideas and made them more beautiful then I ever could have imagined. They were delivered on time and they all looked amazing! We got so many compliments on our flowers. I was so impressed by the quality of flowers and by the awesome service we received. I would definitely recommend Diane from Fallon's flowers to anyone looking for beautiful flowers. Thank you again Diane, you are the best!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Marie · Married on 11/12/2016

Fallon's flowers was great! I met with Ms. Diane and she was very helpful in deciding on my arrangements for both ceremony and reception. She was very considerate of my budget and made recommendations to ensure the flowers were beautiful, yet cost effective. The delivery was prompt and Fallon's flowers offers quality service. I will definitely use them again for any floral needs.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Catherine · Married on 11/12/2016

Fallon's Flowers went above and beyond to give us exactly what we asked for. I highly recommend them for a wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2016

T · Married on 11/03/2016

Gave them minimum direction re: style of flowers (modern/elegant), mostly color choices and venue. Very happy with the results!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Michele · Married on 10/29/2016

Fallon's is the best. Diane knows everything flowers. She helped me out a lot with choosing my arrangements. She is very patient and wants to make your day very special. I would recommend Fallon's as your choice for flowers.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sheryl · Married on 10/16/2016

Fallon's Flowers did a great job with my wedding flowers!! Diane was a joy to work with. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls. From my first meeting with her, I knew Fallon's Flowers would be the florist for my wedding. I had a few changes along the way (number of boutonnieres, fresh roses for aisle, African traditional jumping broom, etc.) and Diane accommodated them all and never made me feel like I was hassling her. I was also able to rent my flower pomanders from Fallon's. I highly recommend Fallon's Flowers!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

Fallons provided professional service and beautiful flowers for our wedding. We met with Diane just a few wks before the wedding and she was thoughtful and so helpful to the bride in making decisions to fit our budget. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Rashida · Married on 05/29/2016

Diane was fabulous. We sent her a few inspiration pictures and she made it happen. She was very affordable and happy to do what it took to make it beautiful. The floral arrangements complimented the look and feel of our wedding perfectly.

Sent on 07/26/2016

We used Fallons Flowers for our wedding flowers and they did an wonderful job. We worked with Diane who was very responsive and understood the look I wanted. I absolutely loved my bouquet! Also, flowers were very affordable!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Tanya was awesome. She understood what we wanted and delivered everything.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Leigh (Leah) · Married on 10/23/2015

Tonya at the St. Mary's location was awesome! She took her time to arrange each and every centerpiece to perfection and her attitude, creativity, and professionalism was top-notch! I would highly recommend Fallon's Creative Flowers and Tonya for any engagement!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Diane is AWESOME! First, the flowers were very reasonably priced and we had many many personal touches. Flowers was not something very important to us, but Diane helped us come up with something elegant and lovely. She really helped us maintain our budget and we never felt pressured into getting something we didn't want. When we came up with crazy ideas, she tried to help us accomplish them. We used Lego men for boutonnieres and she even hid a GoPro Camera into my bouquet! If you are looking for good-priced flowers and someone to help you through the process, Fallon's Flowers if the way to go.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Denise · Married on 10/03/2015

Tanya is wonderful! She helped make my flowers PERFECT for my wedding day! I came to her with a strict budget and she made it work and my flowers were beautiful!!!! Thank You So Much!

XOXO
    Denise Thompson

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • User5420975 · 2+ years ago

Diane at Fallon's North did a SUPERB job for me flowers. She guided me through the whole creative process, and the end result was excellent. Helpful and super easy to work with!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

Diane and her team did an excellent job on the flowers for my daughters theme wedding "A taste of the Caribbean". I was fun and festive.

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/15/2015

I would definitely recommend Fallons Flowers to anyone looking to get the best value for their money. Diana and her staff did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my ceremony and reception. We did all real flowers and they were beautiful. I had been recommended by a friend to go with them and they did not disappoint. I did not see my reception hall until I walked in during our entrance after the ceremony and everything was perfect!!!!! Was able to get my entire reception hall (about 25 tables), bouquets for 10 girls, flower petals, boutineers for 10 guys plus groom, fathers, etc. decor for ceremony, bride's bouquet, and so much more for under $2000....talk about value!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Diane and her team did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! They even let us borrow numerous vases so we wouldn't have to purchase them. Thank you for all of your help and for doing such a great job for our large wedding while still managing to keep us under budget!

Sent on 08/10/2015