Falling Water Gardens Reviews

5 | Monroe, WA

5 Reviews for Falling Water Gardens

Athea Surface · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Falling Water Gardens as my wedding venue! The staff were helpful and friendly! They were flexible with me about getting things to them. I would highly recommend them to anyone! It is a beautiful venue with lots of photo spots!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Falling Water Gardens's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding, Athea! It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you so much for the feedback & review.
  • Rachel

Rachel Pearl · Married on 08/24/2019

They were amazing!

Hands down easiest experience ever. They were all so easy to work with and were all so very kind and sweet. The venue was absolutely beautiful, everything we wanted and more. Definitely gave us that “home” feeling we were looking for.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Glen M · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful venue

We got married at Falling Water Gardens a few weeks ago. The venue was spectacular. The gardens were beautiful. The owners were wonderful to work with and very accommodating. There was absolutely nothing that I would have changed. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Aly · Married on 08/18/2018

We got married here in August. It was beautiful! All the staff members are super helpful and friendly with all the questions we had, and they were willing to make adjustments to fit what we needed. It was a great value as well, much more budget friendly compared to similar venues we'd looked into. Gorgeous place, if you're thinking about having a garden/rustic wedding, I highly recommend doing it here!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Maggie Hoffman · Married on 06/28/2018

4.2

They were our wedding venue

Falling water gardens was the most magical place to get married. So beautiful and perfect! If you visit in the winter, be sure to expect beautiful growth and change before the summer.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Falling Water Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Maggie! Wishing you & Earl all the best. -Michaela