Fall Creek Ranch Reviews

Fall Creek Ranch 1
Fall Creek Ranch 2

Deedee Elliott · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely perfect

Kelly and Kristyn Langdon have created the perfect wedding venue tucked away among rolling pastures. The beautiful Fall Creek was cascading over the falls and made a gorgeous backdrop to my daughter’s wedding. They took such great care of us, anticipating our every need. The bride’s house was fully stocked. No detail was overlooked. The entire day ran like clockwork. Kristyn even had a minute by minute schedule poster for the bride and groom areas as well as individual ones for reference. The ceremony was perfectly timed and the hall decorations so inviting. The cocktail hour under the pavilion was lovely and an enjoyable gathering area. The staff flipped the hall for the reception in no time and made every moment special. I cannot thank them enough! The Langdon’s are the best and I highly recommend Fall Creek Ranch!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Fall Creek Ranch 3
    Fall Creek Ranch 4

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not of asked for a better wedding venue! The Langston's are like family to us now. They made our day BEYOND perfect and went above and beyond for us. It's the perfect venue on beautiful property with beautiful people. We highly recommend Fall Creek Ranch for your special day or occasion. I cannot say it enough...PERFECT!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Naomi · Married on 05/01/2017

We just had our wedding here on 27 May 2017. We would recommend this wedding venue to EVERYONE!!!! This venue was the perfect place to have our reception at. From the amazing customer service, to the most breath taking views, it was truly a dream come true wedding! The pasture and stream set up the most romantic place to host family and friends. The indoor open air barn was beautiful and fit all of our guests comfortably. The outside area was perfect for lawn games and s'mores. People keep calling us telling us that this was the BEST wedding they had ever gone to!! I cannot express enough how courteous, respectful, helpful, and professional the Langdon family was during our planning process and the day of...truly thankful from the bottom of our hearts to have them there on our special day! If you are thinking of this venue...GO FOR IT!!!! You will not regret spending your special day here.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/02/2015

Amazing venue! My husband and I had our ceremony outside near the creek with the waterfall flowing. The landscape was perfect, we had the most beautiful pictures!! Our reception was a very short walk to the barn where there was PLENTY of room for everything we needed (tables, dj, decorations..etc). After dark, there were even lights strung all around the area! There were bathrooms for the guests and a house for the bridesmaids/bride to get ready in (even shower). I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a rustic, laid back wedding. Our guests told us they had more fun at our wedding than any they'd ever been to! Not to mention, the owners are down to earth and will go out of their way to make sure you feel special on your day!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Amber · Married on 09/20/2014

It is the perfect place for a wedding!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

Fall Creek Ranch was the ideal wedding location for us. We wanted somewhere where we could get married outside and then have the reception within walking distance and FAll Creek was the perfect fit. Not only is it an absolutely stunning location, but our guests got a big kick out of crossing the creek to get to the festivities. We didn't even need to do much in the way of flowers because the setting was so beautiful on its own. Even though it was the middle of May, there was a nice cool breeze along the creek while the ceremony was going on and the shade from the huge trees made it really nice even on a hot, Texas day. The barn was the PERFECT reception spot. Plenty of room for dancing and the band we hired loved playing there. The owners of Fall Creek Ranch bent over backwards to work with us and all of our vendors. They took multiple appointments with our (very particular) transportation company to ensure that the buses would be able to get to the ranch without issue. The "Bride's house" was so awesome for getting dressed with my bridesmaids. We had brunch and hung out on the wraparound porch while we watched the creek go by. The photos from the wedding weekend turned out insanely beautiful. Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be, and could not have been in a more perfect setting. We highly recommend Fall Creek Ranch for an unforgettable event!!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Niki · Married on 10/05/2013

The Langdon's were most gracious hosts for our special day. I feel so much happiness when I think back to our wedding day. My husband and I had such a wonderful time, and could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests - quite a few said it was their favorite wedding they had ever attended! Our rehearsal dinner and reception were held in the smaller stone building - it's cozy nature created a very personal atmosphere for us and our guests. Even the rain was actually a blessing in disguise, because it encouraged our guests to get to know each other a little better!

The scenery at the wedding site is absolutely gorgeous and is just perfect for a wedding under the trees. The tall trees, the waterfall and the wishing well make the site feel picturesque.

Since our own wedding, we have attended two other weddings at Fall Creek Ranch. Both of the others were held in the main barn, and both were lovely. Each of the weddings had its own unique touch that was personalized to the bride and groom. In addition, my husband and I took our engagement photos at the site. We cherish our memories at this place. I could not recommend a wedding venue more strongly!

Sent on 02/23/2016