92 Reviews for Falco's Catering

Accommodations (1)
Cake (1)
Event Planning (1)
Outside Cake (1)

What a wonderful experience. Amazing food, staff was professional. We decided to rearrange the room they set up and they were graciously accommodating. We had such a great time. It was very cost effective. They did everything. We just had to show up! Definitely got more for the money. Thank you Alissa, Linda and the rest of the team.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing. Staff was professional and bar tander was friendly and felt like family.

Photo for Falco's Catering Review - Backyard wedding
Photo for Falco's Catering Review - Made my vision possible
Profile Picture Katherine, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Falco's Catering was simply the best! We got married on NYE at The Berkeley in Asbury Park. From the first food tasting to our last moments of the wedding, Lisa (our maitre'd) was there every step of the way. She is seriously the best! She made us feel comfortable and even helped us with our rehearsal! Heather was also wonderful, quickly responding to emails and going over the menu numerous times to accommodate the groom's food allergy. They provide delicious food, have all of the linens and details you need and are truly supportive of your special day!

Profile Picture Ellyn, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Alissa was great through the whole planning process and the food was absolutely amazing. All of our guests raved about the food. Our maitre d and captain were amazing too. My husband and I did not need to worry about anything the whole night. My husband and I love ice cream and we were able to get ice cream pops, which were so great! I would recommend this caterer to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't know where to begin. My fiancé and I booked our wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront in Asbury Park for Sept. 30, 2017. (This past weekend). When I tell you that when booking, we chose Falcos on 100% reputation over any other caterer. Our friends, family and even strangers suggested them and now we know why. Falcos staff is the true definition of an impeccable catering company. They're not only professional and outstanding in the food department, their staff is now family. Alissa, is a true pleasure to have gone thru the past year working with. She does not know the word "No". At least I never once heard it out of her mouth. Tory was a pleasure to have as our captain! She was always there to help us! And Lisa, our Maitre D.. made our day possible. Every nerve went out the window when she walked thru the door! She is exquisite and incredible at her job. Falco, you have the perfect staff and the greatest company! Every venue you are in is incredibly lucky to have you!

Photo for Falco's Catering Review - Lisa set this all up!
Profile Picture Aubrey, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Outstanding in every way!! My daughters wedding was an amazing event and Falco's helped every step of the way! The food and service exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my fiancé and I booked our wedding at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel, we had a choice of two caterers. We went to both tastings and at the catering for Falco's, we booked our wedding right away with them! Not only did we enjoy the food, but we loved the service of all the staff and loved that the owners and staff made us feel like part of their family and that they'd be honored to be part of our big day! We felt their packages were reasonably priced for the amount of food they offered. We went to two tastings and were able to try a wide array of their appetizers/entrees/desserts. I worked with Heather up until our event who was extremely helpful and attentive, answering any questions we had immediately and offering her assistance whenever possible. When it came to the week of our event we met with Lisa who was our Maitre'd, who instantly made us feel comfortable, confident and stress free!! She made us feel like family, and that she would do everything in her power to make our night the best. And she did just that. Our venue was decorated beautifully, both with linens/decor provided by Falco's and also decor that I provided to her. Our guests told us the food was some of the best they've ever had at a wedding event, from the cocktail hour stations and appetizers, to entree choices, and desserts. Lisa had food in our bridal suite for my husband and I when we arrived, a drink in our hand the entire night when we wanted, and smoothly transitioned all of our gifts and belongings to our hotel room following the reception. Lisa, we can't thank you and your assisting staff enough for making our night so amazing. It is one we will never forget and was truly the best night ever!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiance and I LITERALLY vetted dozens of caterers leading up to our wedding, so when we found Falco's it was like a breath of fresh air! From day one, the entire Falco's team provided outstanding customer service and INCREDIBLE food! We had a pescatarian menu and did a cocktail style reception that turned out amazing. All of our guests raved up and down about the food. But that's not even touching on the best part of Falco's for us: Our contact Alissa was amazing throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. Whenever I needed something, I just reached out to her and it was done that day. She helped with everything from the seating chart to the alcohol order and then some! To boot, our Maitre D' Katrina was incredible the day of our wedding. Katrina anticipated potential issues I wouldn't have even thought of and truly made our day go off without a hitch. In short, we really owe so much of the success of our wedding to Falco's and couldn't have done it without their amazing team. If you're looking for a caterer for your wedding, look no further - Falco's will give you delicious food, incredible customer service, and peace of mind on your wedding day, which is priceless!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Falcos team was amazing to work with during the entire wedding process! The team was flexible with our changes and did everything to accommodate us! The food at cocktail hour and dinner delicious and all our guests were very happy with the spread provided. Lisa was our Maître D and if she is available you MUST request her, her experience and attention to details is above and beyond what you could image. (she even bustled my dress!) Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding on September 1st 2017 at Bayonet Farm in Holmdel Park. The food was fantastic and the service incredible. Alyssa and Lisa truly helped make our day amazing.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Falco's catered our wedding at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. Falco's was amazing! We worked with Heather Messina during the planning process and she was able to answer all of our questions. Lisa Conover was our Maitre D' and she made sure all of the details were covered forthe day of the wedding! She took all of the stress of the day off of my plate and was such a pleasure to work with. The Falco's staff along with our captain, Renee, were a pleasure to work with and made sure my husband and I along with our guests had everything they needed! The food is absolutely amazing! There are so many options to choose from and all of the hors d'oeuvres and entrees were delicious! The goodbye station was also a huge hit with our guests! And the passed Zeppole Fries!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

We always use Falco's Catering and have never had anything but excellence! We recently had our daughters wedding at our home. Falco's Catering catered both the wedding and "welcome" dinner the night before, and did the most PHENOMENAL job! From the initial planning with Alyssa, to preparations with Joey and Stephen Falco to service with their excellent team, they were swift, considerate and professional. From start to finish the service and food were exceptional ! My husband and I were so thrilled and our daughter was over the moon! We have never seen her smile and laugh as much! Our guests were equally blown away. Everyone we talk to says it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We are still dreaming of the Philly cheese steak and mashed potato bars ! We cannot recommend Falco's Catering enough. Many thanks and much love to the Falco's team!

Profile Picture Elissa, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughters wedding on May 27, 2017, was catered perfectly. I have received so many compliments on how good the food was, especially the cocktail hour! Heather and Lisa were superb! From knowing my drink choice all night to just running the wedding party!

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Where do we even start. If you dream it, Falco's can make it happen. Working with Alyssa was like working with a fairy godmother who makes all your wishes come true. They were always super responsive and on top of everything every step of the way. They can do this stuff in their sleep and are truly in the business for the love of it.

Falco's was the secret man behind the curtain who made everything come to life. Alyssa continued to add items to our package as they came up and was always recommending different options to improve and fill in where we weren't sure. Lisa as the maitre die was absolutely incredible at execution, making everything go smoothly, and not letting us know any little hiccups that occurred during the reception by handling with grace and professionalism.

Alyssa always made sure that we had the exact food that we wanted by changing and altering options to what we liked.

Five months later the most talked about thing at our wedding is still the bacon bar. Yes, that's right, bacon bar. Three different types of bacon and sauces. Incredible. They perfected our stations to have a taste of everything on top of a fully stocked cocktail hour with extra little surprises.

I wouldn't change a thing and wish we could do it over and over again to work with them and eat the amazing food they create. An absolute pleasure to work with and we recommend them over and over again

Profile Picture Chrissy, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

CANNOT EXPRESS HOW AMAZING FALCOS IS. My wedding was at the Berkeley in Asbury park and Falcos handled everything for me. Leading up to the wedding I worked with Alissa. Her email responses were answered quickly and thoroughly. She was just so helpful and my meeting with her about final food choices was incredible. She was just so kind and I felt extremely comfortable telling her all my quirky little visions for my day, including my choice of PB & J as my wedding dinner. Heather ran my wedding the day of. She was fabulous !!!! Again, she made me feel so comfortable in letting me know she was there for anything I needed and she just ran my wedding perfectly. Renee was my caption and I literally would finish a sip of my drink and have another in my hand. What great people they have working at Falcos truly. The guests loved the food especially at cocktail hour. And the goodbye station was a great touch. FALCOS IS AMAZING.

Profile Picture Hayley, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough wonderful things about Falco's catering and the staff there! Not only is their food absolutely delicious (everyone is still raving about it!) but they have a great variety of options and are super flexible and willing to help! Alissa was our sales manager and she has been absolutely wonderful, very accommodating and treated us like family. Lisa was our AMAZING maitre D and just like Alissa, Lisa treated us like family. The attention to detail and care she put in to making our day run flawlessly was exactly what any bride could hope for. Both ladies helped us execute a 160 person sparkler send off and helped us set up a champagne tower at our cocktail hour- making my dream come true. Thank you Falco's for helping us make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Falcos do cater your next event or wedding! My wedding reception was at Berkeley Hotel in Asbury Park and Falcos catered it and took such amazing care of me and my husband. They were extremely professional from start to end and made my perfect wedding vision a reality. Not to mention, the food was delicious and every one of my guests raved about it-even the pickiest of eaters and "foodies", said that they normally do not say this, but the food was amazing! From the fabulous cocktail hour with a huge array of choices, to dinner, to the outside vendors that they work with such as ice cream pops and ices to make everything perfect! I cannot forget about the service-I have worked in the service industry for 10+ years (restaurants, fine dining service, weddings) and I have to give the service a 10! We were in such good hands with Lisa as our matre d and she made sure we had a private ccoktail hour set up in our wedding suite and made sure that we actually eat our wedding food! She even arranged to have all of our wedding flowers arranged in our wedding suite at the end of the night and that all of our things made it back safely. Our wedding would not have been the same without such an amazing caterer and my husband and I give Falcos our highest rating and recommendation. We even said that we wish Falcos had a restaurant because we would go there every night!

Profile Picture melanie, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dear Falco's Catering team,

October 1st we celebrated my daughters wedding reception. We were literally blown away, I knew Falco's was a good choice when we booked the wedding back in 9/15. Heather was so friendly and accommodating, well fast forward to the wedding. The team sent over was so nice and professional, they set up the catering stations prior to the ceremony starting and disappeared. Then reappeared at the end of the ceremony to continue. Now the food, what can I say...superb!! From the cold stations to the passed appetizers were marvelous. The Brie with raspberry was a favorite, as well as the crab cake slider and pork roll and cheese slider! Then the action stations, all were fantastic, especially loved the Maple Ham. Everyone said that it was the best meal they were served at a wedding for as long as they remember. I am still getting calls and texts today about Falco's!
A special thank you to Heather who worked with us through a difficult time personally.
We now will only be using Falco's when we need Catering!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Falco's was amazing. The service was perfect.
The food was out of this world delicious.
The staff that worked my event your on top of it 100%.
There is no question I would use them again.

Profile Picture Harry, 9/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a fantastic experience with Falco's. They were very affordable, worked within our budget, and quick to respond to requests and questions. The food was fantastic- people are still talking about the cheesesteak station three months later. I would highly recommend Falco's!

Profile Picture Leigh-Anne, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Food and people at Falco's catering is absolutely fantastic. They catered our Wedding and our rehearsal dinner but did so much more than that! Heather of Falco's acted as our Wedding coordinator from our beach Wedding to dinner and dancing all night she was there for whatever we needed. We WHOLE-HEARTEDLY recommend the Falco's team for any event! They truly made our Wedding the best weekend of our lives!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Falco's did a fabulous job for my wedding. We worked with Alyssa. Every step of the way, she was responsive, accommodating, and enjoyable to work with. She earned my total trust, and made my life easier - something that I greatly appreciated during an otherwise stressful process. At the wedding itself, Falco's handled themselves like pros. They stayed out of the way and did their job - competently and independently. I received many many compliments on the food. It was delicious! All around, I'd recommend Falco's for an event of any size. They were the consummate professionals.

Profile Picture User6183576, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

As the parents of the bride (5-21-2016 wedding) we were involved in the whole proscess, especially the $$ Lol. The kids wanted their wedding at the Gateway National Park Sandy Hook NJ. While attending a Bridal Show in Asbury Park NJ we met Alyssa of Falco's Catering Ocean Twsp Nj. Her knowledge of off site weddings and in particular Sandy Hook (From prior events) won us over. In short, everything was perfect. From the Maitre'D to the support staff. Everyone was polite, courteous, and accomadating. We are very pleased with the services that we received for the money that we paid and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Bruce, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our daughters wedding was 5/21/2016 at the Berkeley Oceanfront . It was better then I could have ever imagined! This is thanks to the hard work of Falcos team- most specifically Alyssa and Heather. They were responsive and helpful EVERY time we called with questions or concerns. The food was absolutely delicious (I am very picky as a caterer myself) It was all nicely presented-(we picked the handmade appetizers) and did the buffet. We saw lovely, smiling servers all night. The tables were continuously cleared, the glasses were watered and everyone commented on both the food quality, great service and venue. I would highly recommend Falco's wherever your event may be(though their experience at the Berkeley kept me very calm-knowing they know the place inside and out). I cannot say enough about them and their staff. Thank you Falco's for helping my daughter and her new husband have their dream wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews