Faith In Marriage Reviews

146 | Fishersville, VA

146 Reviews for Faith In Marriage

Joe · Married on 10/29/2016

Jennifer was great to work with, she helped us tailor exactly the ceremony and vows we wanted, and was a great presence on wedding day.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sommer · Married on 10/26/2016

With just 3 hours notice, Jennifer managed to make our wedding day so special. She made the ceremony incredibly intimate and extremely heartfelt. Her words had both my husband and I holding back tears. We will always remember her, and I will refer her to any engaged couple I come across.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jack · Married on 10/15/2016

Jennifer played a harmonious part of our big day. With only a phone interview, we knew she could provide the perspective to our nuptials we wanted and, and which would make all of our guests feel comfortable. Our respective families subscribe to varying levels of organized religion, and Jennifer was able to lead a ceremony which satisfied all attendees. Most importany, we felt a connection with Jennifer, and I know that manifested itself in the sincerity of our big day.

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • W

wendy · Married on 10/08/2016

Was very professional. Her words were beautifully said and was on point for what my daughter asked for.

Claire · Married on 08/13/2016

Jennifer was awesome! She was very patient and professional and really listened to what we wanted. We trusted her from the very beginning and had no worried on our wedding day! Her scripts that she sends you are really nice because you can adjust it however you want and allows you to think of things that you might not have thought about! She was great for our rehearsal and wedding and always had a smile on her face. We were so pleased we found her - she did a great job!

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

We loved having Ms. Ashcraft as our officiant! She made the whole process of creating our custom ceremony easy and special for us. She has quite a few different options if you are not sure what you want for the ceremony and you can choose what to add and not add. I am very happy she was able to marry my husband and me. The day of the wedding was perfect and I would not have changed anything. Definitely consider Ms. Ashcraft if you are looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Bryan · Married on 06/24/2016

Jennifer was is extremely accommodating and easy to work with. She was professional, courteous, and added just the right touch to our wedding.

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer at Faith in Marriage was absolutely wonderful to work with! She created the most heartfelt and sentimental ceremony I have ever heard. She allows you to customize the ceremony exactly how you want it to be and provides amazing material to work with. I do not live in the area so she even did a Skype call with my husband and me so we could get to know each other a bit prior to the ceremony. So many of my guests commented on how spectacular the ceremony was and had no idea that we had just met Jennifer for the first time that day, it seemed like she'd known us for years. Thanks again Jennifer!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

Jennifer was absolutely amazing!! She was incredibly responsive and completely willing to work with our wants and desires for the ceremony script. I felt like our ceremony was wonderfully and perfectly suited to us and Jennifer worked to make it personal in every way. Thank you Jennifer for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Donna · Married on 06/11/2016

I highly recommend her. We talked on the phone several times before the big day and I felt like I had known her for years. She wrote our vows and we couldn't have done it any better. Everyone in the wedding party just fell in love with her. We asked her to stay for the reception and we were so happy that she had the time before her next ceremony. We had a small wedding at a beautiful Farmhouse and she made it extra special with the beautiful ceremony she did for us.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Emily · Married on 06/03/2016

Jennifer was everything that we had hoped for in an officiant. She very kindly and patiently worked with us through multiple iterations of our ceremony. We never felt pressured to do or say anything, but she was great at offering suggestions if we were stuck. She was wonderful and really made the ceremony exactly as we had hoped.

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I had such a good experience working with Jennifer! From the time I first reached out to her to the actual wedding day, she was so friendly, professional, and obvious to see she knew what she was doing. We had a perfect day! :)

Victoria · Married on 05/07/2016

She was amazing! She molded the service to exactly what we wanted! I couldn't be happier! I would recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2016

Rev. Jennifer Ashcraft was very responsive and helpful. She worked with us to make the wedding everything we wanted.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with from locations to have our elopement ceremony to vows. Her flexibility on time and locations was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

Jennifer did a great job figuring out who we were as a couple and incorporating that into our ceremony. She was easy to contact throughout the months leading up to our big day. Her suggestions for the ceremony were very helpful and I couldn't be happier with how everything went. She was able to come to our rehearsal dinner even though she had another wedding that day and it was a long drive. We really appreciate all the effort she put in to make it such a special day.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Erika · Married on 10/03/2015

Jennifer was just what we were looking for in an officiant. Someone to make you feel comfortable in marrying us on our special day. She was quick and thorough with us in just what we wanted. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2015

I would highly recommend Jennifer Ashcraft, from Faith In Marriage, as an officiant for any upcoming wedding. Jennifer was professional, kind and very easy to interact with. As promised, Jennifer sent a template for the ceremony a few months before the wedding for my fiancé and I to look over and edit. Jennifer was very receptive to all edits without hesitation or push back. After the actual ceremony was over I had multiple guests positively comment on Jennifer's demeanor and delivery of the ceremony. As stressful as the wedding planning process can be, Jennifer made the ceremony planning process as easy and enjoyable as it can be.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. Prompt and professional.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Jennifer was amazing! It's been six months and we are still getting compliments on our ceremony. You can really tell that she enjoys what she does!

Sent on 03/11/2016

suzanne · Married on 08/15/2015

Jennifer was a dream to work with. We had a very small wedding and started planning the wedding only a month before the actual wedding date. Jennifer made herself available to us even though we did not give her a lot of notice. She had MANY options to choose from as far as wedding "styles" and was totally willing to customize everything based on what we wanted our service to be. She was in constant communication with us and responded to all of my emails in a very timely fashion which as any bride knows...we dont want to wait long periods of time for ANYTHING!! I felt her prices were quite reasonable and would recommend her to anyone. She made me feel very comfortable with her the very first time we spoke on the phone and that was very important to me. She was early on the wedding day just in case we needed to go over anything with her and i feel that her body language and personality really made for a nice service. Unforrunately people do not get to repeat her services...but if she were in the type of business where you could hire her regularly...I would in a minute. Anyone looking for an officiant, i would look no further. Jennifer is your girl. Thanks for everything Jennifer.

Sent on 08/26/2015

So happy we chose Jennifer! We made a great decision to have her as our officiant. She was very flexible when it came to creating the ceremony script and was willing to adjust anything to meet your needs. She was enthusiastic, reliable, and very responsive. Choose Jennifer!

Charlotte · Married on 07/18/2015

Jennifer was our officiant for our wedding and was so wonderful to work with. I really wanted someone who could be flexible in doing a non-religious ceremony but also guide us with suggestions and still make it very meaningful and personal, which is exactly what she did. We first met with her and got to know each other better and talked a little bit about what we envisioned (which at the time we didn't really know what that was!). She started working on the ceremony 3 months before the wedding and we worked with her closely by email to get it exactly how we wanted it - her first draft was great and we were able to finetune it and pick and choose parts of it that we did or didn't want to include. She was really flexible in including what we wanted but also guided us in the right direction with her experience when we made some not-so-great suggestions :) The ceremony turned out beautifully and she was really helpful in leading our rehearsal as well. She seemed very comfortable performing the ceremony and seems to really care about every couple she officiates for. Would highly recommend her for any wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Cally · Married on 06/27/2015

Our ceremony was so refreshing. Jennifer has such a calming way about her. She lets you fully customize your ceremony. She will offer multiple different options for you to look through and piece together how exactly you want your ceremony to go. She welcomes tradition and new ideas. She will work with you until you are satisfied with the outcome. On the wedding day, her delivery of the ceremony is so beautiful. We received so many compliments. I am so happy we found Jennifer and would recommend her to anyone! I would choose her again and again.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Having Jennifer officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! I knew from our first conversation on the phone that she was the right person to marry us and lead an amazing ceremony. She guided us and helped us create a custom ceremony that we loved and felt was perfect for us. Communication was great throughout the whole process and we even Skype'd for an hour so we could meet "face to face." As for our wedding day, it couldn't have gone more perfect. Jennifer delivered a warm and beautiful ceremony that had both of us in tears. Our guests all had rave reviews of Jennifer and thought our ceremony was one of the best they had seen. I highly recommend giving Jennifer a call if you are looking for an officiant for your wedding and hire her if she's available. Thanks again Jennifer for doing such a great job!