Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services Reviews

Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services 4
Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services 5

Alecia · Married on 03/08/2019

Carolyn was amazing

Carolyn did an excellent job! She made our day flow well and My husband and I were completely stress free on the day of our wedding.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing wedding coordination and rental services!!

Carolyn was the day-of-coordinator for our wedding and helped us out with all of our rental needs as well. I cannot say enough great things about Carolyn and Fairytales Event Services!

Originally, I did not plan on having any sort of coordinator or planner because I did not think it would be in the budget to have one, so I did not explore the idea at all. Our wedding venue required a day-of-coordinator and highly recommended Carolyn from their personal experience. Carolyn was so accommodating and met with us for an initial consultation last minute on Super Bowl Sunday no less, to accommodate my out-of-town Mom who was visiting for the weekend. The wedding planning process seems intimidating and expensive at first before diving in, but Carolyn was able to map out an itemized budget estimation to help us stay on track which really helped calm all of our nerves and made my dream wedding attainable.

Carolyn is so easy to work with and remained calm, cool, and collected from the start of the wedding process all the way through the wedding send-off and break down. She truly went above and beyond her expected duties from helping us choose the best vendors, giving her advice at the perfect moments, keeping all of our extended family on track at the ceremony rehearsal, and making sure everything and everyone was in its proper place for the big day for a smooth delivery.

We are so fortunate that Carolyn was available to help us with our big day. She played such a key-role in the success of our wedding and we are forever grateful to her and Fairytales for creating such a memorable wedding experience.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services 6
    Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services 7
    Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services 8
    Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services 9
    Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services 10

Sydney · Married on 11/11/2017

Carolyn runs an outstanding lot accommodating business! We could not have picked a better rental service. The cafe lighting was perfectly strung to make for the most romantic touch and let’s not forget to mention her allowing us to make changes the morning prior to our wedding! Can not say enough wonderful things about this company!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sydney. It was a pleasure working with you and your planner Nicole.

Kevin · Married on 10/28/2017

Spectacular setup and service. Compliments all mentioned beautiful and best wedding ever. Carolyn was professional, thoughtful, efficient, and many more attributes I can list. Every detail accounted for. Most highly recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Betsy · Married on 10/28/2017

We rented a tent, tables, and chairs from Fairytales, and everything looked wonderful! Carolyn did my day of coordinating, and I could not have asked for anyone better! She helped make sure everything was perfect. Her prices are the BEST around.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Fairytales Wedding & Special Event Services's reply:

Thank you Betsy. It was a pleasure working with you all on your special day.

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Thank you so much to Carolyn and her team at Fairytales! Our wedding was perfect and we are so appreciative of how thorough and efficient Carolyn was in the entire planning process. The day was flawless and we thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so special.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Julian · Married on 11/19/2016

They can help you with so much of the planning!

Sent on 09/29/2016

ashton · Married on 02/21/2015

Carolyn is AMAZING!!! I hired her to be a "day of" coordinator since I did all the actual planning on my own… by far the BEST decision I made and money I spent for anything wedding related! She was beyond efficient and made everything go perfectly. Carolyn is so kind, and I loved working with her, which is only part of why she is so wonderful. She went above and beyond with everything I asked of her. I walked into our reception and gasped because of how gorgeous she had set everything up… it was my exact "vision" and she brought it to life.
    My mom fell in love with her as well! She told me so many stories after the wedding regarding things Carolyn had taken care of. After our "send off" my parents walked back into the reception ball room, and my mom said that Carolyn had about 3/4 of everything already packed up perfectly! It was not just my mom who couldn't stop raving about how wonderful Carolyn was, but MULTIPLE other friends and vendors who I had hired made it a point to tell me about their experience with her. They all told me how efficient and on top of everything she was the entire night and how helpful she was to so many of them.
    Carolyn is a blessing to anyone planning a wedding, and I cannot recommend her enough!!! THANK YOU CAROLYN!!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Erika · Married on 10/25/2014

Fairytales is, hands-down, the best rental company in Tallahassee. Being a bride on a budget, I did A LOT of research before booking the necessary rentals for my outdoor wedding, and Fairytales pricing and service beat every other company out there. They arrived early the day before and set everything up exactly as our site plan indicated. The tents, tables, chairs and dancefloor were all in like-new condition. The day after the event, they took complete care of breaking everything down and packing it up. The whole experience was pleasant and stress-free!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2012

I can not say enough good things about this company. Carolyn was there for my parents every step of the planning process. The crew was quick and efficient with the equipment and everything I rented was clean and in great quality. Carolyn I can not thank you and your team enough for everything you did to make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Catherine · Married on 10/27/2013

I could not have asked for a better experience. I highly appreciate the fact that I chose Maclay Gardens for my wedding site, and to have Carolyn and her services was an added bonus. I met with her several months before the wedding and worked with her up until days before. She has a wonderful list of vendors that she recommended and we utilized many of them. She was patient and kind, and despite my nervousness days before over the weather, she was encouraging, sweet and patient. We loved the ceremony site at the reflection pool, and the reception site a the Gardener's Cottage was fantastic. We had over 50 people at our wedding and there was more than enough room. The site was decorated beautifully with all the items we rented from her, which took away a lot of the stress. She also helped us with mailing our marriage license after everything was signed because we left that night for our honeymoon. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with, as well her husband (he's so sweet!) and we highly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you, Carolyn!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Anne Marie · Married on 03/15/2015

Fairy Tales did a lovely job for our wedding! They coordinate the reservations at Maclay Gardens and Carolyn was very helpful in recommending vendors, selecting a day and time for the ceremony and reception, and renting items. She was very flexible as we requested extra time for the reception and adjusting items on our rental list. The value of renting the space and rental items (tables, chairs, dishes, etc) was excellent. However, there were some delays in responding to questions before three prior to the wedding and miscommunications the day of in regards to the location of some items. Overall though, the staff delivered in terms of creating the atmosphere of the wedding and the vendors Carolyn recommended (Vizuliz for photography and A Country Rose for flowers) were excellent!!

Sent on 03/18/2015