Fairytale Florist Reviews

Fairytale Florist 5
Fairytale Florist 6
Fairytale Florist 7

Lisa · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Just wanted to thank you again for the beautiful job you did on flowers and other decorations. You do amazing work and I will continue to recommend you to everyone that needs a great florist! Thanks for everything!!

Abby · Married on 04/21/2018

Shannon was truly incredible. The florals she did for my wedding 4/21/18 exceeded my expectations. They were so beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. My bouquet made me, my mom and sister cry happy tears. She also did our rehearsal dinner table arrangements, which were equally as gorgeous! I highly recommend Shannon as your wedding florist - her work is impeccable and she is very flexible/accommodating. She goes above and beyond for her clients.

Fairytale Florist 8

Mary · Married on 11/26/2017

She delivered the flowers to Asheville and I was very happy with how they turned out!

Lindy · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Fairytale Florist for my daughter's wedding. She was so helpful in planning and decorating the reception. It was beautiful! We had so many complements on the bouquets and the table arrangements. She said I would not see her the day of the Wedding, she was right. I just saw the results of where she had been. Thank you!!!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/28/2017

Amazing work!! Love this woman and her flowers! They were perfect for my wedding and everything I dreamed of! I literally cried seeing them for the first time. She was organized and detailed with every bouquet and arrangement. I loved it! Thank you Shannon !

Fairytale Florist 9
    Fairytale Florist 10
    Fairytale Florist 11
    Fairytale Florist 12
    Fairytale Florist 13
    Fairytale Florist 14

Kala · Married on 07/16/2016

Shannon did a fantastic job with the flowers at our wedding. She went above and beyond and made the most beautiful floral arrangements. I couldn't have asked for a better florist. From day one she put my mind at ease and worked with my budget. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 06/11/2016

Shannon was amazing! I don't know much about flowers so I showed her a few pictures and left the rest up to her. It was beautiful!!! Especially the flowers on our makeshift alter area all in different vases. GORGEOUS!

Heena · Married on 05/28/2016

Shannon is amazing! She makes your vision come true! Extremely experienced and hard working to make your special day an easy transition.

I gave her my vision for the wedding and she made everything come true. From the reception centerpieces, aisle pieces, to our beautiful arch and the absolutely amazing bouquets. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect for our wedding. She captured it all. Highly recommended!

Marisa · Married on 04/25/2015

I highly recommend Fairytale Florist to all brides in the Upstate looking for an affordable florist who will get your "vision" and make it happen on your big day! Shannon was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was by far, the easiest of our wedding vendors to communicate with, which is SO important. She responds quickly to phone calls and emails. In our first meeting, she immediately understood what I wanted. She explained to us how she uses the freshest flowers, and that makes a huge difference in how they look and hold up throughout the day and beyond. We were planning an outdoor wedding, but a few days before we had to decide to move things inside due to rain. She was able to make last minute adjustments and recommendations. Our flowers were stunning and exactly what I pictured. Her prices are reasonable, which was great since we were on a budget. We were also able to reuse some arrangements she made for our rehearsal dinner at the wedding, which was a money saver. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she was. My parents, in-laws, and I will definitely use her in the future for any other floral needs we have!

Robyn · Married on 03/21/2015

All I can say is WOW! Our wedding was fairy tale themed and Shannon with fairy tale florist really made our vision come to life! The flower arrangements were unbelievable! The room looked magical!

Just as important was Shannon's communication throughout our entire pre-wedding correspondence. Out of all vendors, Shannon was the easiest to work with and called me to keep me on track.

HIGHLY recommend if you want beautiful, professional, sophisticated flowers!

Sweety · Married on 12/13/2014

Shannon is amazing! I gave her a vision and she brought it to life. All my guests raved about her centerpieces.

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2014

Shannon did a great job on our wedding flowers. She was so easy to get along with and listened to my requests while also guided me through the flower selection/color selection process. She was responsive to all requests and inquiries and the process was easy and smooth. Thank you so much Shannon!

Joanna · Married on 06/07/2014

Fairytale Florist is the best! They made me feel so unique through the flowers that I chose, and they really made my vision come to life for my wedding. I could not have asked for better customer service and over all product and quality from Shannon and her staff:)

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2014

Let me start by applauding the patience of Shannon and her staff. For some reason I could not make up my mind on my flower choices, but Shannon was always flexible, patient and understanding every time a made a change to my order. She was helpful with suggestions while still letting me feel like I was the one making the decisions. The end product was absolutely perfect and at a very reasonable price. We got (and are still getting) dozens of complements on the flowers. Delivery was on time and went smoothly and everything was exactly how I wanted it. I would absolutely recommend Fairytale Florist to any other brides or anyone looking for florist with helpful staff, reasonable prices, and outstanding flowers!

• User3922039 · 2+ years ago

Shannon and staff at Fairytale Florist were amazing from the first consultation until the end! I enjoyed working with this vendor; they were professional, honest, helpful, and the customer service was stellar! I got married on Feb. 8, 2014, and everything was simply gorgeous! I would strongly recommend anyone seeking a florist to go check them out, the prices are also extremely reasonable for real flowers!

Shannon and staff,
    I wanted to reiterate what an awesome job you did on our wedding. Everything was just perfect! The personal touches you added to the bouquet made it more beautiful than the pictures. The shotgun shell boutonnieres were a big hit. We had people wanting to take them from the groomsmen. The leaves, tabletops, and flower baskets could not have been better. You and your staff were a pleasure to work with and we will give you a great recommendation to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding day such a success.

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2012

Shannon did a wonderful job with our flowers!! She listened to everything that I wanted to do and made it happen! She also had great suggestions to offer! The flowers were gorgeous and looked even better than expected!! I am still getting compliments on them to this day!! Thanks again Shannon!!

Amy · Married on 07/16/2011

Fairytale Florist helped to make my wedding a perfect fairy tale! Shannon worked with me leading up to the wedding to make sure she captured my vision for the ceremony and reception. From the floral decorated iron arch to the bouquets, the center pieces to the cake (decorated with the left over flowers- absolutely gorgeous), everything was beautiful! The arrangements looked fabulous the night of the wedding and for days after. They were all fresh flowers, unlike some florists. My guests took home center pieces and my bridesmaids their bouquets and all raved at how long they lasted. And did I mention affordable?! Fairytale Florist beat all the competition! I was able to do much more for less! I even recommended them to a friend for her wedding and her arrangements were stunning!

Carrie · Married on 07/09/2011

We absolutely loved the flowers for our wedding! The colors were amazing! Shannon is very easy to work with and she had great ideas that didn't cost a fortune. Highly recommend her to any bride looking for something creative and different from the typical wedding flowers.

Erica · Married on 06/25/2011

Shannon did an amazing job. My bouquet exceeded my expectations, and I was extremely pleased with everything. Highly recommended!!

Jill · Married on 06/11/2011

Our flowers were GORGEOUS!!! Shannon had wonderful ideas about how to incorporate our wedding colors. She did a great job carrying out our vision for what we wanted. We were extremely pleased!

Allyson · Married on 05/27/2011

Absolutely beautiful!!! Great service and beautiful flowers! I still have them 3 years later

Mary · Married on 04/30/2011

Doing a second wedding on a budget has many inherent challenges. Shannon made sure that, regardless of the limited time and money we had to plan, it was beautiful and magical. She helped coordinate every aspect of our event, connecting us to other professionals we needed to complete our perfect night. We could NOT have made it happen without her!

Heather · Married on 04/29/2011

Thank you Shannon for the perfect flower arrangements to compliment my dress and our reception. Everything was beautiful and elegant and I loved the Sparkle touch you gave my bouquet!