Fairytale Beach Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

Fairytale Beach Weddings 1

Judy · Married on 03/16/2019

Judy Applegate

Lisa of Fairytale Beach Weddings is the best! There are no worries, she takes care of everything for you. The wedding was beautiful, beyond our expectations! If you getting married in the area do yourself a favor and let Lisa take care of your dream!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Fairytale Beach Weddings's reply:

Judy, thank you so much for the kind words. You have such a wonderful family and it was an honor to work with you and Heather.

Cynthia · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful I was very happy.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Fairytale Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! I am so glad you enjoyed your day. Loved making it possible for you and your family.

Amber · Married on 08/08/2018

Everything was perfect

Lisa went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She arranged everything from our hair/makeup appointment to dinner reservations. We highly reccomend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Fairytale Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was an honor working with you and Quaid on your special day. Make sure you let me know when y'all make it back to the beach. Would love to see you both.

Ashton · Married on 07/10/2018

If you want a beach wedding this is the place to use!!! Seriously can’t get over how perfect our wedding was!! Lisa makes it so personable and her crew was awesome as well!! Coming from out of state it was so stress free!!! Love Love Love!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Fairytale Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ashton for the wonderful review. You and Bryan were a dream to work with and it was an honor and blessing to part of your special day!

Cheryl · Married on 05/04/2018

Lisa was the only wedding planner I contacted who actually answered the phone! After a few minutes, I knew I had found the perfect wedding planner. She was willing to not only go to my chosen venue (Dauphine Island), she spent hours helping me decide exactly what I envisioned, including trips to several stores to choose the wedding cakes and flowers for me to make my own bouquets. During all the weeks before the wedding, she was in contact with me frequently and was genuinely as excited about the wedding as I was! The day of the wedding, she, Amy and Darcie, the photographer, did an excellent job of setting up the arbor, chairs and sand ceremony, and taking candid shots of our family, guests and the entire process. I was so impressed when I looked out the window before the wedding and saw Amy sweeping the sand so that it would look perfect for the photos! Darcie was the best photographer! She took many romantic photos and some photos we will laugh over for years to come. The pastor, Steve Horn, performed the perfect ceremony that we wanted. I cannot say enough good things about Fairytale Beach Weddings. Not only were they all wonderful to work with, we consider them part of our family now! I highly recommend them and can assure you, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    Fairytale Beach Weddings 2

Fairytale Beach Weddings's reply:

Cheryl and Danny it was a true honor and blessing to meet you both! I know that Darcie, Amy and Steve feel the same way. I know that you will always be a part of extended family!!

Hunter · Married on 02/14/2018

Lisa and her crew are absolutely amazing. They are a blast to work with and everything was above perfect. Words truly can't express how amazing they made our special day. This isn't just a business but a passion that you will be able to see in every aspect of work they do.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Fairytale Beach Weddings's reply:

Awww, thanks Hunter! You and Brooke were a true joy to work with and it was apparent how much you love each other. It was an honor and many blessings!