Fairy Tale Dream Events by Monica Reviews

Chicago, IL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

John Married on 06/09/2018
    Monica was great to work with! We planned our wedding from out of town and could not have done it without her assistance.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 01/13/2018
    Look no further when choosing a wedding coordinator. Monica is amazing in everyway! At every turn whatever I needed she made it happen. Needed a new florist boom done. Coordinate my vendors for a walk throw multiple times, we had a very big wedding, done and with grace and proficiency, done! Dropped my rehearsal dress in the mud the day before my rehearsal, she swept it up before I could even react and said it will be hanging freshly cleaned in your closet ready for the rehearsal. Needed a last minute dress steamer, it was waiting in the suite on the day I arrived. She managed to corral my rambunctious bridal party. And thought of the things that only she would know from her years of experience. Every time I would even look like I was starting to worry she took care of it. She is not only the woman that single handedly made my day everything and more she is now a true friend. And I really love her real personality. She isn't fluffy and patronizing like many wedding vendors can be. Fake fake fake they all seemed. With Monica I felt her genuine love for what she does and knew she really meant everything she said about being there for me and wanting my day to be the best day of mine and my husbands life! And obviously price is always a concern for a bride. I would have paid triple hell more than that to have Monica by my side. Worth her weight in gold! The pictures don't do justice to everything Monica did. She was involved in every piece of planning from the flow of the day to the tiniest detail on the bubble bottles. And the pictures definitely don't speak to the level of expertise in coordinating the deliveries and setup, organizing everyone in the bridal party, controlling the venue staff on the day of, as we had about 80 people working at the wedding from bathroom attendants to security. And you never think of the breakdown & clean up she handled it all. Congrats to the soon to be brides in search of your perfect wedding day! Enjoy it goes by so fast!
    Anna Married on 08/08/2015
    I'm a wedding photographer and I worked with Monica a couple of times in the last few years. She was always very professional, helpful and very kind.