Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop Reviews

Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 5
Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 6
Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 7

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2014

Amazing! I planned my wedding via phone and e mail from South Carolina. Mo at Fairy cakes took my e mailed pictures of what I wanted and made them beautifully! When I walked in and saw them in my venue for the first time, I was floored! We loved the variety of flavors and guest complemented how cute and yummy they where. Thanks for all your hard work and attention to detail!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Molly · Married on 08/08/2015

Yes...yes...yes! I feel like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally," they are that good! I had these cupcakes before the cupcakery was open and decided five years later to give them shot for our wedding cupcakes. We immediately knew after we bit into the cookie dough cupcake that this was our place. Mo, the owner, was so flexible that she met with us the day I called her, since we were in from out of town and did not have much time. We setup for having four different mini cupcakes at our wedding with a 5 inch round top. The guests loved every cupcake and the presentation was beautiful.

We loved our five inch round so much that the next morning we were eating it with our fingers for breakfast! (we got the brown sugar cake, vanilla frosting and cookie dough inside). My favorite part of the experience was a few days later when we were opening our gifts and cards, we found an envelope from Fairy Cupcakes. They gave us a free half dozen cupcakes for our anniversary, which will be perfect instead of a stale cake round :) Absolutely cannot wait to celebrate with Fairy Cupcakes for our anniversary.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Fairycakes was an amazing vendor to work with. They offer great tasting options and friendly service. Good prices to go along with a completely unique and customizable experience. I would highly recommend them! All the staff, especially the owners were awesome!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Fai660

Fai · Married on 10/07/2016

This local small business delivers big flavor and great service. We used them for our late night goodies at our wedding, and all our guests loved the cupcakes. And my hubby and I were their biggest fans. We very much recommend Fairy Cakes for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jessika · Married on 10/24/2015

3.5

Fairy cakes worked very well with us!! They first hosted a tasting for us-free of charge- which ultimately helped us choose what flavour cupcakes we were interested in. At the wedding they set up the table beautifully. The only thing I was a little disappointment about was the colour they decorated the stand with which was lighter than I would have liked. However, overall working with them was a pleasure. The cupcakes themselves were delicious. We got red velvet, cherry chip and lemon. All were perfectly sized and made to perfection. Also our main cake was 'the Elvis' which is the most unusual favour combination but the best I've ever tasted!! I highly recommend the Elvis cupcakes! Thank you so much fairy cakes!!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/19/2012

We ordered our wedding cake and cupcakes through Fairycakes, and I have to say not only were the cupcakes delicious and crowd-pleasing, the owners of Fairycakes were so easy and enjoyable to work with. I highly recommend Fairycakes!! We got mini cupcakes and 2/person was more than enough.

Sent on 06/05/2012