Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop Reviews

Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 6
Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 7

Paige · Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious Desserts

My husband and I got a dessert table and a small cake from Fairy Cakes. The dessert table looked absolutely gorgeous when we arrived at the venue. All of the desserts were delicious from the cupcakes to the cake pops and the mini pop tarts. Our wedding cake was also gorgeous and mouth watering. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! You were a joy to work with and we're so happy you enjoyed everything!
    Kelly and Mo
  • James

James E Montour · Married on 06/08/2019

A Highlight of our wedding!

Fairy Cakes was a major highlight of our wedding! We had a dessert table filled with brown butter rice krispie treats, various cupcakes, cookies, donuts, and macaroons (including an amazing rice krispie macaroon). The cut cake was by far the best part, which was a delicious brown butter cake with blueberry frosting.

We received so many compliments about the dessert table from our guests, and it was a major highlight. They were an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end and I highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 8

Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much, James! We had been itching to do desserts with edible flowers and we were so excited to work on your table. And your cake toppers were AMAZING! Kelly and Mo
  • Kristin

Kristin Crosby · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

We hired Fairy Cakes to do a 24 foot dessert table for our wedding in May. They went above and beyond my expectations, and I was in total awe when I walked into the reception. Kelly and Mo were amazing to work with. Every crazy idea I had was welcomed with a "Sure, we can do that!" - and the end result was EPIC! Not only was it beautiful and full of variety, but every single piece of dessert was incredibly delicious! Our guests are still raving about our dessert table. It definitely achieved the WOW factor we were going for!! Thank you so much Fairy Cakes!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 14
    Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 15
  • Marney

Marney · Married on 04/27/2019

We loved our cupcakes and pie!

Everyone at Fair cakes was wonderful to work with. They were very flexible and did a great job turning our vision into reality. We chose to cut an apple pie instead of a cake and they easily accommodated that, as well as letting us change our cupcake stand weeks before the wedding!! We will definitely be ordering from Fairy cakes for future events.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious Cupcakes and Weddinf Cake

We loved Fairy Cakes from the first bite at our tasting with them. It was no surprise our guests devoured the cupcakes at our wedding, and that the small cake for my husband and I was so delicious. They were easy to work woth, had so many options, and did the setup of our cake table on their own to match our wedding look/feel. They were amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any other WNY wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 16

Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the picture, Mackenzie! We hope you had a fabulous wedding day! Kelly and Mo

Julie Guerra · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect desserts!

We used Fairy Cakes for a dessert table at our wedding. It was so easy to book with Fairy Cakes, and we made most of our order decisions at our initial tasting. Fairy Cakes offers creative display pieces for the desserts and the table looked absolutely beautiful at the reception. The brownies, cookies, rice krispie treats, and macaroons were professionally made, in colors to match the events and tasted exceptional. All of our guests commented on how delicious the treats were, and we were so happy to have some leftovers to snack on later! We recommend Fairy Cakes to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough abut Fairycakes! I LOVE their cupcakes. They are amazing. The staff is also incredibly friendly and helpful. They did 300 mini cupcakes for my wedding, 6 different flavor combinations, plus a small 5inch cake for the cutting ceremony. Very happy with my Fairycakes experience and will be coming here for many years to come for both events and the occasional treat!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa!

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

We had rave reviews from all of our guests! We rented a tiered pedestal cake stand. On top was a small cutting cake, and on the lower tiers were cupcakes (Red velvet, chocolate, and vanilla cupcakes). We paid a little extra to have the cupcakes delivered and it was well worth the cost because they set up the cupcakes on the stand. Very stress free experience!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Maria · Married on 07/01/2017

When my husband and I went in for a cake tasting, they were so helpful and accommodating. All we wanted was a small one their cake for the day and they really delivered! We loved the look, and taste of our wedding cake!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop 17

Fairy Cakes Cupcakery and Bakeshop's reply:

Thanks so much! We loved doing this cake and we're so glad you enjoyed it!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Fairy Cakes did our wedding cupcakes and they were amazing! Not only were the cupcakes great but they were the only wedding vendor we didn't have a single issue with! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Amy · Married on 05/13/2017

We had Fairy Cakes cupcakes for our wedding. Mo and her staff did such an amazing job!! A little over the week before I called a little panicked over my initial selections of flavors. Mo was so helpful and accommodating! We were able to add a flavor and make sure we had the right size cupcake. Our guests LOVED the cupcakes. They were presented beautifully and tasted absolutely delicious! Thank you Fairy Cakes!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

I wish I could rate Fairycakes a 10 out of 5 because they went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. I will never forget the moment that my husband and I walked into our reception hall and I saw our cupcake tier / wedding cake for the first time; I cried happy tears. If a bakery can make you cry happy/excited tears over a cupcake tower then I think they’ve succeeded. Kelly and Mo went above and beyond to accommodate my dream vision that I had of a glittery cupcake tower as a wedding cake. They let me select as many cupcake flavors that I wanted (I selected 4 in total). They even let me pick the type of buttercream swirl as well as the type of cupcake wrapper; I even brought in my own gold wrappers which they used! They worked to answer all of my questions in a timely manner and always responded to my emails. They had the most perfect cupcake tier that I rented for the evening; it was clean, sturdy, reasonably priced, and very tall. They even place a matching ribbon on the edge of each tier that coordinated with the rest of the décor at the wedding. Fairycakes costs were by far the most reasonable and the travel costs were little to none. They came and set up at the reception in advance of cocktail hour and perfectly placed all of the cupcakes plus our handmade cake toppers in the perfect places. My husband and I are still receiving compliments at how wonderful the cupcakes tasted! Fairycakes bakes their cupcakes the morning of the wedding (how awesome is that)! The buttercream is delicious and is in a perfect ratio to the amount of cake to the cupcake. All cupcakes were moist, visually beautiful, and symmetrical. I was highly impressed by the details and professionalism of Fairycakes. Kelly and Mo took such great notes and had all of my details organized so that I had exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend Fairycakes purely based on the AMAZING taste of their cupcakes! Thank you Kelly and Mo – you made all of our cupcake dreams c

Sent on 10/11/2016

Gina · Married on 08/21/2016

We had Fairy Cakes make cupcakes and a small cake to cut for our weeks a few weeks ago, and I've never had a better tasting cake or cupcake! We had fluffernutter cupcakes which were a huge hit and simply AMAZING! We were able to have both mini and regular size cupcakes and there were hardly any left over! Our guests went crazy over them! Thank you Fairy Cakes for making our day extra yummy! :-)

Sent on 09/15/2016

Fairy Cakes was great to work with and the outcome for my wedding was awesome!! All of my guests enjoyed the cupcakes and the flavors were unique yet not too weird that they scared everyone off. The "couples" cake that they made for my husband and I was out of this world!! YUM! The setup was quick and it looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/11/2015

I can't say enough good things about Fairycakes. Wonderful people and delicious cupcakes. Despite my very late booking, they were a joy to work with and very professional. I loved having the tasting to narrow down the flavor choices--there were so many that I loved! We ended up getting a variety of flavors and a little cake topped with fresh berries for the top of the display. The display itself--rustic wood tiers--fit the venue perfectly. They have a customer for life.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jon · Married on 10/11/2015

Delicious cupcakes made by wonderful people. Fairycakes provided the cupcakes for my wedding. My wife and I were a little late to the ballgame with getting our cake planning done, and after getting laughed out of a few places for being to late to order a cake, the people at Fairycakes were nothing but helpful to us. We were lucky to have found them. They were so kind. And on top of all of that the cupcakes were a HUGE hit. Very delicious. I would recommend Fairycakes to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Cheri · Married on 10/03/2015

I should start out by saying I am not a cupcake person. I tried a Fairycakes cupcake at a bridal show and fell in love. They are hands down the most phenomenal cupcakes I have ever eaten. Every flavor is better than the previous. Kelly and Mo set up a tasting for me and my maid of honor and packaged one up to take home to my finace who had to work. They were helpful and accommodating and worked with us to find the combinations we wanted and added flowers and leaves in our colors to personalize the cupcakes for our wedding. It was an easy and fun experience. All our guests raved about them. We are hooked and will definitely use Fairycakes again for any event.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jeffrey · Married on 09/18/2015

A great little cupcake bakery right across from the buffalo zoo. My wife and I stopped in there a couple times for a treat. The cupcakes are flavorful, and taste fresh. And there is a variety of sizes, and flavors that change for the seasons.
    We loved their stuff so much, we decided to ask them to do our wedding. After having a taste test of different combinations of frosting and cake flavors, we went with apple pie cake with salted caramel frosting. And pumpkin spice cake with vallina frosting. The price was very afordable, much less then a traditional wedding cake. They came by and set it all up the day of the wedding, and it looked beautiful. Everyone loved them, and we had more then enough cupcakes for everyone. And our one year anniversary is in a few days, and our special extra large cupcake has been in the freezer ready to eat, and still looks as good as the day of the wedding.
    So if you are looking for a yummy treat, or something a bit more. I would highly suggest Fairy Cakes on Parkside ave.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Maria · Married on 09/05/2015

Fairycakes is the best! Not only do they make the world's most delicious cupcakes in the most fantastic flavors, but they make them to look simply beautiful. Fairycakes did the cupcakes at my wedding, and all of my guests raved about how incredibly yummy they were. Fairycakes is also wonderful to work with and did everything I requested with a smile (Buffalo and cherry-blossom decorations to be specific). They even did little pies because my husband prefers pies over cake.

I live in DC and once waited in line for an hour for Georgetown Cupcakes, and Fairycakes is infinitely better. I didn't get to taste all of the flavors at my wedding (eating 6 cupcakes is hard to do when you're busy dancing) so I ordered 1 of each cupcake the next time I was in Buffalo. They are amazing and I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Sara · Married on 09/19/2014

Fairycakes is such a lovely and wonderful bakery vendors for you wedding cupcake needs! Wow- from start to finish we were so thrilled with our service and quality of cupcakes. As an out of state, perfectionist bride I was very concerned about communication and outcomes with our vendors. The ladies at Fairycakes exceeded any expectations I had! Our meeting was effortless- we got to try everything we were interested in- their frosting is to die for and their cakes are beautiful, moist, and so yummy!!! We decided on a cupcake spread with 5 different types of Minis-they even made us our own "bride and groom" larger cupcake. We are thrilled with how everything came out! They surely deliver what they promise! Thank you so much for making our cupcakes a hit! People were ranting a raving- the quality of their product speaks for itself!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Anne · Married on 08/31/2014

The cupcakes were delicious and a huge hit. I almost wish we had ordered more! They were flexible, responsive, and fantastic to work with. Often wedding cake is forgettable at best, but these cupcakes and the unique stand we used were a great part of our wedding's success!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2014

We had cupcakes done for a our wedding by these amazing ladies and OH BOY were they fantastic and a hit. We had maybe 4 cupcakes left. Everyone was ranting and raving and absolutely adored these cupcakes. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and not just for a wedding! These cupcakes were mouthwatering and delicious. They were so moist and we loved the fresh fruit in some of the frosting's and the adult alcohol infused cupcakes. The stands they used were beautiful and definetly a perfect touch and we loved that would could chose any amount you want be it 50 or 27 and multiple flavors as well. They also offer several cupcake sizes (we chose the mini ones, perfect to pop in your mouth!). Excellent job!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Julie · Married on 08/15/2014

Most amazing cupcakes, decor, and wrappers! They were easy to work with being an out of town couple and made the look I was looking for! Everyone loved them and they looked incredible!!!!!!! Their chandelier stands are beautiful!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/09/2014

I came to Fairy Cakes with a very generic request, I wanted a groom's cake of cupcakes in the shape of a block "M" for the University of Michigan. Mo was so helpful and easy to work with, it was honestly the easist part of wedding planning. She was very responsive to e-mail, sketching out several options for the display and offering her recommendations on frosting options and what would look best. They delivered and set up the cupcake display at the venue and everyone was wow'd.The cupcakes were devoured. I also had a traditional wedding cake, but in retrospect wish I had gone with mini cupcakes for all of the dessert since they are so easy for people to grab and eat on the go. Prices were very reasonable, especially compared to some of the outrageous wedding cake quotes I got.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Nichole · Married on 06/06/2014

Amazing! I planned my wedding via phone and e mail from South Carolina. Mo at Fairy cakes took my e mailed pictures of what I wanted and made them beautifully! When I walked in and saw them in my venue for the first time, I was floored! We loved the variety of flavors and guest complemented how cute and yummy they where. Thanks for all your hard work and attention to detail!

Sent on 06/10/2014