135 Reviews for Fairview Farm Events

Server(s) (4)
Tastings (4)
Bartender(s) (4)
Wireless Internet (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Plated (2)
House Beer (2)
House Wine (2)
Dessert (1)
Liquor License (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Barware (1)
133 Fairview Farm Events Reviews

I was a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding just recently and Fairview Farms was lovely, rustic, and charming! The photographer (Shannon) was amazing and captured beautiful photos from start to finish. The flowers were fresh and lasted the whole night. Everyone there was so helpful and it went forward without a hitch. Thanks so much for helping make my best friend's wedding day come to life!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Fairview was well worth every dollar!

Profile Picture Alayna, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding at Fairview Farm was everything we dreamed it would be! It was actually the first place we looked when we started our venue search,and we knew from the moment we got there that Fairview was the perfect venue for us! We chose to do the wedding weekend package which allowed us to stay on the property from Friday- Sunday. My husband’s family also rented the Blanton Cottage for the weekend. This made the entire weekend so much less stressful, and it was so nice to have the extra time to spend with our family and bridal party. The farm house and the Blanton Cottage made us feel at home, and the game room was a lot of fun. Debbie and Blanton are amazing! They were so accommodating and responsive with any questions we had. We are so happy we chose Fairview!

Profile Picture Shelley, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had an absolute perfect wedding at Fairview Farm. Everything from set up to clean up was taken care of for us. They truly included everything needed to have a perfect day. They were more than accommodating with our wishes to have our ceremony in a place no other couple had done before—down by their beautiful pond. Our day was magical because of everything Fairview Farm provided us.

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue is breathtaking and the owners are fantastic!! Debra has eased our stress and is always there to answer questions and assist us with ideas whenever needed. She does everything possible to help make the day run smoothly and be enjoyable and relaxing. We are so thankful we found Fairview Farms and can't wait for October, 2017 to arrive.

Profile Picture Pam, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Couldn't ask for anything better for a perfect day to have a wedding. This venue had it all from friendly professional staff and vendors. They helped make the day even more perfect! . Our family stayed at each of the properties the barn loft, cottage, and the main farm house the night before and after the wedding. It was home away from our home. Had everything we needed. I will always forever be greatful for Fairview farms and staff for a perfect wedding!

Lynn

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We have booked Fairview for our October 1 wedding and they are the most helpful! Their customer service is amazing and the owners are on top of everything and always willing to help with vendor decisions!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cant wait for my wedding weekend at Fairview Farms. Debora was absolutely amazing and made the choice very easy to pick Fairview Farms as the place for our wedding! She is extremely helpful with information about the venue and all of their preferred vendors and always gets back to us very quickly!

Profile Picture marissa, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Our wedding was everything we wanted. It was in the perfect location and setting. We stayed the entire weekend and our guest are still talking about it a month later! It was truly the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Getting married at Fairview Farm Events was an unforgettable experience. It's an unbelievably beautiful location, both outside and inside the barn. There are so many spots we could choose to have the ceremony, and to have pictures together. So many people complimented the venue and how beautiful the wedding was.

My family and wedding party loved getting to stay on site. It made getting ready so easy - the ladies loved the house and the men loved the game room.

Debbie and Blanton are so kind and helpful, which made choosing this location an even better decision! They responded to emails promptly. They had a great list of vendors to use, which was a great place to start looking (since my husband and I aren't from Powhatan, so weren't completely sure of vendors we wanted).

This is the perfect location for a wedding, if you're looking for a rustic, charming, and romantic location.

Profile Picture Allyson, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding July 1! We loved it! It is a beautiful place to stay and our family loved and appreciated that they could stay on site from Friday to Sunday morning. The owners are easy to get a long with and respect your privacy for the wedding. If there are any problems during your stay, they are very quick to fix the issue. Would highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fairview Farm is a wonderful place to get married! When my husband and I were searching for a venue, this one stood out in so many ways. Everything is absolutely beautiful, and Debora and Blanton make the whole wedding planning process so easy and stress-free. They have a great list of preferred vendors, and we loved that they include so much in terms of decorations, props, etc. It rained the morning of our wedding, so we were also thankful to have a built-in/covered back-up location for our ceremony, just in case. Our guests loved the barn, the scenery, and all of the fun spots to take photos, too. We truly couldn’t be happier with our experience. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We are getting married in May 2017, but so far have had THE GREATEST experience with Debbie! She is SO welcoming and friendly that we couldn't say no to this beautiful venue. Debbie tries to really create the whole package when it comes to a wedding to ease the stress of planning a wedding. Debbie has been VERY quick to respond to e-mails or phone calls and has been more than helpful answering questions. We toured the venue the same week we called Debbie and fell in love. It is a beautiful, large venue with so much romance and charisma. Debbie has also been so helpful with decorations, offering to help in any way she can! We are so looking forward to getting married there in 2017!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

If you're looking for a wedding venue that offers you a fairytale-style wedding, then look no further than Fairview Farm. I got married in May of 2017 at Fairview Farm, and it was more magical than I could have ever imagined. I had high expectations from the start, but Debbie and Blanton truly blew us away. Thier team of preferred vendors, the benefits of their package, the care and attentiveness to their brides, and the breath-taking landscapes are all reasons to host your special day at Fairview Farm. I truly can't say enough wonderful things about our experience. Having friends and family/bridal party stay on the property all weekend was a blessing I cannot rave enough about - the whole weekend and day went by so fast, but I have so many memories from first getting there on Friday, seeing our bridal party arrive and "oooh" and "ahhh" as they walked the property was absolutely priceless.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

I cannot express how absolutely flawless my wedding day was at Fairview farm. The owners were very accommodating, flexible, organized, prompt and easy to contact with any questions or concerns with swift responses and helpful solutions. The way they provide a wedding coordinator in the package makes ALL the difference. (Angela from XOXO is such a sweetheart, but a decisive boss lady who takes care of business). I literally had ZERO stress. The usual wedding concerns were none of mine. A Plan B for weather? They have options for indoor and outdoor ceremonies, so no need to worry about the weather. Decor? Forget spending an arm and a leg on crafts store wedding decor that you'll never be able to reuse, as the entire venue, in the barn and outside it, are Pinterest-chic; designed in a rustic, antique style from floor to ceiling. Food? Instead of hunting down every catering company, they have a list of preferred caterers to choose from, all of which are reasonable. (But IK Catering is honestly the best, ladies). We had brunch food and my goodness, it was perfect. Every tour and visit went swimmingly. They didn't rush us, and let us explore and ask questions. Deborah regularly checked in via email on my personal booking progress to make sure everything was going okay. (Keep in mind if you don't book from a vendor on their preferred list, you have to buy 1 day liability insurance for that DJ, photographer, etc. if they don't already have it. It's like $125 or so, which isn't a huge deal). Overall, everything was perfect. Everyone had a blast. This was honestly the first and the last venue we looked at; we were sold immediately by its charm. I'm not being bias when I say it was the best wedding ever thanks to Fairview Farms!

Profile Picture Felina, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

Our wedding at Fairview Farm events was an absolutely amazing, unforgettable experience. The venue, inside and out, is absolutely beautiful. From the barn to the guest house to the cottage, everything was perfect. Debbie and Blanton have worked very hard to make sure this can be an all-inclusive venue, while still offering a lot of flexibility to personalize your wedding. Almost all of our guests have told me how perfect the venue was, and how nice the staff were.

Debbie and Blanton couldn't have been more kind hosts, and the list of vendors they recommend are absolutely wonderful. There is so much included in the package at Fairview that was not offered at other locations. We really couldn't have asked for a better experience, and will continue to recommend this venue to all of our friends and family.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fairview Farm was my number 1 pick when we were looking at venues. From the moment we stepped on the property Debbie and Blanton made us feel like we were at home. They were extremely patient, encouraging and helpful throughout the process of planning and on our wedding day. When we first toured an booked they were doing several construction projects and we got to see the beginnings of what would become the barn loft apartment, the Blanton cottage and the renovated "mancave". We used all three properties on our wedding day and all of our friends and family went crazy over them. Everything was gorgeous and convenient for our party. Debbie also provided me with a great list of preferred vendors which made planning from NH a breeze! We booked the Route 64 band, IK Catering, XOXO Weddings & Events, and LOL photobooth. All great vendors! Debbie and Blanton did a great job of helping us with all the logistics and also last minute ceremony changes due to rain on our wedding day. We also love their "prop/pinterest" closet that allowed us to borrow chalkboards, table numbers, frames and more. This saved us a ton on things we would likely never use again! Overall, I can't say enough positive things about this venue and the people who run it. We had an awesome experience and are so grateful for everything they did to make this process easy and fun. I would highly recommend them for any bride looking for a "package" that makes planning less of a headache and loves a rustic/chic setting! Go to Fairview!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

I was maid of honor for my friend who had her wedding ceremony and reception at Fairview Farm just a couple of weeks ago. The ceremony was held outdoors where the backdrop was gorgeous fields of greenery. Words can not describe how breathtaking the scenery is at Fairview Farm - but I will say that all the photos taken at the venue were beautiful! The reception was held at the vintage barn and the decoration was very cute and rustic. The entire staff the the venue were very kind and professional. They did an amazing job with the music, carriage ride, catering/food, cake and set up of the venue.

We had an amazing photographer that Fairview Farm offered - her name is Shannon and she had so much positive energy! She made everyone feel comfortable when it came to taking photos and she was very patient with the group.

Faurvuew farm also offered my friend: Kim Moody Designs. They had a day planner (Mary) for the wedding day and having Mary was such a blessing. Mary was very organized, professional and courteous towards the guests. She did a great job keeping the wedding party organized as well as keeping the flow of events run smoothly. She was always one step ahead! The bouquet arrangement by Kim Moody Designs was so beautiful! The arrangement stayed the same and did not wilt throughout the wedding (despite the hot weather).

I want to thank Deborah for the generous opportunity she provided my two good friends - especially with such a gorgeous venue for their wedding. I highly recommend Fairview Farm!

Profile Picture Hien, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fairview is a wonderful place to have a wedding. Because we had family and friends coming in from all over the country, being able to have lodging for so many guests at the venue was a big priority for us. Debora and Blanton have done a wonderful job of creating a very professional wedding venue with all the decor, accessories, and details you would want for a rustic barn wedding while still maintaining the feeling of a bed and breakfast atmosphere where you feel like you get to know the couple whose home you are staying at. Our guests loved the venue, we loved the venue, and we would make the same decision again to get married at Fairview!

Profile Picture Diane, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fairview Farm Events is not only a stunningly beautiful venue, but Debora & Blanton are absolutely a joy to work with. They are so welcoming, and you really feel at home on the property. They make sure that everything for your big day is as stress free as possible. The venue is gorgeous, and has many different attributes that make it so unique. It gives off the rustic yet elegant feel to your wedding. Debora & Blanton were very flexible and accommodating to the needs of my wedding, considering my fiancé is in the military. I am over the moon about this venue and cannot wait for our day to arrive!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This venue has it all. It is a rustic yet elegant venue, that provides the most magical wedding experience you could ever imagine. The cottages on the property allow your wedding party to stay on the property, and really sets the mood for the whole weekend. Debora & Blanton were professional, accommodating, and so very kind. My husband and I could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It's difficult to put into words how much this venue exceeded our expectations. The BEAUTIFUL property is breathtaking. The second we stepped onto this farm we knew that this was the place where my daughter would have the wedding of her dreams! The owner, Debora and her husband have created a unique, charming, vintage, and all inclusive wedding experience. Not only did Debora give us an amazing tour of the facility, she took the time to sit down afterwards and explained the whole process. Since the venue was several hours away from our hometown, she was able to give us lists of vendors in the area to use. The entire experience was priceless to us. My daughter Christina had the wedding of her dreams at Fairview Farm. She said the only problem was that it went by too fast. It was a once in a lifetime experience that will forever be in our hearts.

Profile Picture Patty, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Well as the mom of the bride we were hesitant being that we had to travel 7 hours from Pa. So we wanted to see this Farm that my daughter fell in in love with. Well, as soon as we pulled into Fairview Farm and met with the owners and toured the venue we new exactly what she meant. Can't begin to express the quality of accommodations for us, entire bridal party and vendors as well. It ran like a well oiled machine. Everything you need is their for you. It truly felt like we were on a vacation!!!

Profile Picture User7368466, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We have yet to have our wedding here at Fairview Farms, but I had to write a review because of how pleased we are with this amazing venue! Debbie and Blanton (the owners) are so helpful in so many ways, from answering emails quickly, to answering questions, to showing you everything Fairview has to offer during a tour, they are genuinely nice people who are pleasant to work with. After my fiance and I had toured the venue with Debbie, we almost immediately booked. We had our eyes on another venue, but liked this one so much we had no doubts about booking! My family came to visit me a few months later, I asked Debbie if it would be possible for them to see the venue and she had no problem setting up an additional tour for my family. Blanton showed us the venue the day they came and he took almost an hour and a half to show my family around, while chit chatting about other things as well. The barn itself is BEAUTIFUL-there is nothing like it. Along with beautiful wood and lights, it has amazing wooden furniture and a bunch of decorations you can use- from frames, to centerpieces, to a dessert table with rustic decorations. It's beautiful but also very warm and welcoming. There is also an amazing wooden pavilion that is light up with lights and gorgeous chandeliers, this is located next to the barn where many couples choose to hold their cocktail hour-much better than hosting it in a white tent. There is a game room/man cave that the groomsmen and groom can prepare in, it includes a few different games such as poker and ice hokey. It is the PERFECT spot for the guys to get ready, and I believe it is open until 1200 AM, Then there is a quaint house where the bridesmaids/bride can get ready. It really is perfect. The groom and bride may stay here overnight, but if you would like you can rent it out for the night so other guests can stay onsite too. Truly I have nothing negative to say about our visit. We cannot WAIT to get married in October! :)

Profile Picture Kelsi, 10/16/16, 5 Reviews