Fairview Farm Events Reviews

Fairview Farm Events 6
Fairview Farm Events 7

Jessica Delapaz · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Wedding Vow Renewal Planning Made Simple and Easy

Debbie and Blanton were amazing at assisting us with every aspect of the venue, ensuring we understood our contract and answering any questions we may have had. I would recommend this beautiful property to anyone who is looking for a vintage farmhouse type of wedding or wedding vow renewal. We are super excited for our vow renewal day and a weekend of celebration with our family and friends all in the same venue. It is going to be truly an experience you will never receive at any hotel or resort

Laura · Getting married on 11/30/2019

We have just booked our wedding for November of 2019 with Fairview Farms and so far they have been extremely easy to work worth and just lovely!

Andi Grossenbaugh · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The experience I have had so far with Fairview has been nothing short of absolutely amazing! Blanton and Debora are the type of people you want on your wedding day, they are simply the best. The atmosphere is perfect for your big day and they make it so easy and simple to plan a beautiful day! I highly highly reccomenf!

Mary Daoulas · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Fairview farm is beyond amazing

Me and my fiance are getting married at Fairview Nov 2,2019 and are so excited. It is the first and only vendor we looked at because we instantly fell in love, it was everything we every could have dreamt of from the barn, to the pavilion, to the dairy barns and the property itself it is simply breathtaking. Debbie makes wedding planning easy from her list of preferred vendors and is always eager to help and answer questions. We are counting down the days until our wedding and so happy that we found Fairview.

Kara · Getting married on 03/31/2019

I am the bride

Debbie and Blanton are so great! They really take the time to make sure they answer questions, explain in detail, and take all the necessary steps to ensure a beautiful wedding!

Melissa Miller · Getting married on 01/27/2019

Truly Amazing !

I recently attended my friends wedding at Fairview Farm Events and it was unlike any venue I’ve seen yet ! It was Amazing ! The property setting is Gorgeous ! The options of location at the venue were so well thought out. The Barn is Beautifully done inside and out ! Their were numerous location options to hold the ceremony and reception. The vendors were great ! Not to mention the accommodations to stay overnight and being able to have family and friends stay at the venue to enjoy time together at the venue was extra special ! There was not a detail that was not already thought of and provided by the owners. Everything was done with such Class ! They truly wanted their guests to have a memorable experience. The special touches made you feel like your wedding would be like no other ! And they did Masterfully ! I truly recommend Fairview Farm Events to make your special day the most customized memorable day of your life !

Kris Branch · Married on 11/10/2018

two weeks to go!

We absolutely fell in love with Fairview Farm from the photos, and knew it was the place to celebrate our daughter's wedding when we took our first tour. Deborah and Blanton have been so accommodating. Their preferred vendors have been easy to work with and we can't wait to add our photos in a few weeks!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2018

The perfect country barn wedding

MY HUSBAND AND I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DAY! WE WERE THE FIRST COUPLE TO CHOOSE THE WEEKDAY ELOPEMENT PACKAGE. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! DEBBIE AND BLANTON WERE AMAZING. EVERYONE WHO CAME ENJOYED THEMSELVES. CHELSEA, THE DAY OF WEDDING PLANNER WAS A MAJOR PART OF EVERYTHING, SHE MADE ALL MY COUNTRY THEMED IDEAS COME TO REALITY! IT WAS THE PERFECT BARN WEDDING!!

Diane Bramwell · Married on 10/21/2018

For a stress free day or weekend this should be your number one choice

The venue is stunning. The staff and preferred vendors make this experience flawless from start to finish. Highly recommend anyone to consider this for their big day. From a parents point of view their help with organization is priceless.

• Anna

Anna Acevedo · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful and magical

Fairview Farm is the most gorgeous venue! With so manydifferent picture opportunities it is a brides DREAM! All the different aspects of the farm and barn are decorated to perfection. There is also a collection of decorations which you are free to use. Debbie and Gordon are great to work with and help you out with everything. They have a packet with preferred vendors and they are all amazing. The price is very reasonable for what you get and includes money for the different vendors as well. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for that rustic feel. Our night was absolutely magical and I just want to relive it over and over again!

Robin Baker · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Venue

Fairview Farm is such a beautiful place! My son and amazing daughter-in-law recently had their wedding at Fairview Farm. With the weekend package we were able to stay onsite, allowing our families to spend time together before and after the wedding. The newly renovated Dairy Barn Loft is amazing! I highly recommend staying the weekend. The Barn, Pavilion and surrounding outdoor areas are beautifully decorated along with bistro lighting, fire pits, vintage red Ford pickup truck and tractor, the list goes on and on. We were able to have the pre-reception cocktail hour in Pavilion as planned, thanks to portable outdoor heaters. Lots of fun memories in the Game Room!!! Blanton and Debora very accommodating and are readily available for any and all questions.

I highly recommend this venue, it was everything and more than I could have asked for!!!

Carmen · Married on 09/01/2018

OH MY WORD Y'ALL. Fairview looked pretty incredible in photos, but they do this venue no justice. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. The team there is so professional, and with the Premium package, everything is basically covered in one cost. Their preferred vendors make planning so easy, and both of them are so kind and friendly. There are so many places to stay right on the property, and the areas to get ready in are ridiculously beautiful. It rained on my wedding and they helped us get everyone under cover so quickly and smoothly. Could not recommend this any more. It was a fairytale.

Nancy · Married on 06/16/2018

Fairview Farms is more than a dream come true. From the moment we arrived at Fairview Farms we knew we had to get married there. We immediately felt right at home when we met Debbie and Blanton.

Debbie and Blanton have figured out everything for you and your family to have the greatest wedding weekend experience. Fairview has amazing preferred vendors. Debbie has done the hard work negotiating discounts and fair prices for each vendor. They go above and beyond to make the wedding planning experience easy. We had a package that included our band (Route 64) and wedding planning through Events by Mia.

Fairview Farms is absolutely stunning. We stayed for the whole weekend, which made it feel like a mini vacation. The farmhouse, cottage and loft feel cozy and welcoming. Debbie and Blanton give you privacy to be with your family and guests staying on property, while being present and available for questions anytime.

We had a large wedding of a little over 200 people, but the venue had a very intimate feeling. Our guests were in the barn, on the side porch, under the pavilion and out by the fire. There was plenty of room for everyone to spread out, but not miss first dances and toasts. From the moment the band, Route 64, started playing our guests were on the dance floor and did not want the night to stop! Route 64 is an AMAZING band—they were fun and upbeat and had amazing voices. They learned our first dance and put their own spin on it, which was super special to us. Route 64 played songs for every guest there! Everyone said it was the best music they had heard at a wedding!

All of our guests raved about how beautiful Fairview Farms is and how much fun they had at our wedding. Fairview Farms is such a unique venue! It is full of love and joy, which you feel the moment you arrive. We cannot say enough great things about Fairview Farms! Thank you Debbie and Blanton—you and your beautiful farm gave us more than our dream wedding.

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I first came across Fairview on Facebook a little over 2 years ago. We decided from the pictures that if we ever got married this would be our venue. Fast forward to Memorial Day weekend 2016, my now husband proposed. The day after we got engaged I reached out to Debbie about booking a tour. After doing the tour we immediately booked for June 2018. I was a little disappointed that she didn’t have any summer openings for 2017, but it was worth the wait! Debbie & Blanton were such a joy to work with and they make the wedding planning process very easy. All their preferred vendors are top notch! The best thing about us waiting two years is that we got to use the newly added accommodations. We rented out all 3 houses, which I highly recommend. This allowed our wedding party and families to stay on the property. The great thing about Fairview is they are constantly adding and improving the property. We loved Fairview Farm and Powhatan so much that we moved there from Northern Virginia. Debbie & Blanton we can’t thank you enough for having the perfect venue for our big day!!

• Shannon

Shannon Korta · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing!

Fairview Farm. Where do I begin!! They were the dream venue for my husband and i’s Wedding. From the moment I first talked with Debbie, I knew I had to make this work. She was so lovely on the phone, always SO quick to respond to any emails/questions I had, and I could tell she genuinely wanted to make my wedding day special for me. Meant the world to me!

Our wedding day was perfect, and Fairview Farm played a big role in that! It was a BEAUTIFUL property, the barn is unbelievable, and the space was perfect for our wedding. It also worked out great, because even when it rained some on our wedding day, the pavilion on the property worked perfect to conduct the ceremony as a plan B. It was super cute too! Barely needed to add any decorations and it had lovely views of the property!

The vendors that work closely with Fairview were wonderful and I’m so thankful for their help in recommendations! What a lifesaver! Made planning my wedding so much less of a headache than it could’ve been!

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any engaged couple. As someone who’s dreamed of my wedding day my whole life, I was pretty picky, but as soon as we were introduced to this venue, I knew I didn’t need to look any further. If you like rustic themed weddings, this is the PERFECT venue for you!!!

Lastly, the space my family and bridesmaids got to stay in on the property the night prior to the wedding was AMAZING. It had just about any amenity you could ever ask for. It was perfect for getting ready with all the mirrors and chairs and large bathroom. It’s well kept and provides beautiful views of the property! It was great for playing games and hanging out with my girls the night before and eating breakfast on their spacious porch the next day. It was a dream!! Thank you Fairview Farm for making Christian and i’s big day so perfect. I will never forget it. Y’all made my wedding dreams come true!! If I had to do it over I would pick Fairview again and again. Couldn’t recommend it more. What a blessing it was to me. What a beautiful place - well done! THANK YOU DEBBIE AND BLANTON!!

Mary Randolph · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect venue!

We were sold on the venue on our first visit. We knew it would be perfect and Debra undrstood what we wanted and provided great ideas!

Kellie · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding was nothing short of a fairytale thanks to Debbie and Blanton! We got married at the farm on 4/28/18. Our families loved that they could come stay and not have to worry about leaving. We booked the entire venue (which I highly recommend). It is SUCH a no brainer and the accommodations are gorgeous. All you need to bring is yourself and toiletries- they have everything else! Debbie and Blanton are such a joy to work with and were always so attentive and fast to respond to my questions. Their preferred vendors make the planning process completely stress free as they are all laid out on the table for you- you just have to pick the ones you want! The weather was beautiful on our day and we truly couldn’t have asked for more. Fairview was the only venue we toured and we just knew the minute we visited in March 2017. We were able to enjoy every minute of the planning as well as the wedding weekend. Thanks Debbie and Blanton!

• I

Isabel · Married on 04/14/2018

I found Fairview Farm while searching for the perfect venue on various wedding websites, and I knew I was going to be walking into something special before I even toured the site. It was the first and only venue we looked at, because it offered so much and was just what we had been looking for. We met Debbie and Blanton the day we toured the venue, and they were super helpful during the entire planning process. Debbie was very attentive to e-mails and calls, and I never felt stressed out while planning our wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous, there are so many sites for a ceremony and reception, and then not to mention the guest accommodations on site for families or wedding party. The Farmhouse, cottage, and loft were all very comfortable and we really enjoyed having the property for the whole weekend. The preferred vendors they recommended ended up all being amazing as well! We lucked out with the weather but I was comfortable knowing there was an indoor option if it should rain the day of. When we arrived for the weekend, we were greeted with an adorable gift basket from Debbie and Blanton, and we felt right at home. Our guests all raved about the place, and I would recommend it to anyone! I cannot wait to see our pictures I know will be amazing!!!!! (Wedding 4/14/18)

Dana · Married on 04/07/2018

I was a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding just recently and Fairview Farms was lovely, rustic, and charming! The photographer (Shannon) was amazing and captured beautiful photos from start to finish. The flowers were fresh and lasted the whole night. Everyone there was so helpful and it went forward without a hitch. Thanks so much for helping make my best friend's wedding day come to life!

Alayna · Married on 12/17/2017

Fairview was well worth every dollar!

Linda · Married on 12/02/2017

We did have a wonderful time at your lovely farm wedding getaway. It was so nice to be around family, bride, groom and wedding party friends, getting to know these young people who are so special to Carrie and Brad. It's not often that parents can be a part of a multi generational weekend, all centered around a joyous occasion. The venues on site were great and we got lots of compliments from weekend and wedding guests. Blanton & Brett were very accommodating in supplying what was desired or needed. Blanton pulled the red truck right up so folks could see it when they walked to the ceremony on the south side of the barn, and it was near the porch and cocktail hour. The firepit was lit before the ceremony at my request. It became part of the entry scene. Blanton even transfered a pretty wreath that caught my eye, on Manland's exterior, to the tree adjacent to the ceremony. All little touches that set the scene for a lovely ceremony. Of course, the sun broke through right when Carrie and Bill (Dad) came walking onto the patio and down the aisle. Lovely.
    Route 64 was a GREAT band! As you can tell, we have many singers, dancers and music lovers in our groups. I wish I had a video of Bill and Carrie singing "Mustang Sally". Or shall I say "Mustang Carrie." I think the band was surprised to see these two morph into hip and talented performers. Bill turned from mild mannered DOB into a Blues Brothers dynamo.

One helpful suggestion: I'd say Saturday Brunch foods could be a separate offering from the caterer who does the rehearsal dinner, dropped off on Friday night and split up for the 3 on site houses. Reheatable quiches/frittatas with fruit, pastries, and/or bagel and salmon trays are easy and nice. On site families would be all set for the busy wedding day prep. Beverages like juices, water, or sparkling water could be included.

Thanks again for all the wonderful memories!

Fairview Farm Events 18
    Fairview Farm Events 24
    Fairview Farm Events 25
    Fairview Farm Events 26

Shelley · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding at Fairview Farm was everything we dreamed it would be! It was actually the first place we looked when we started our venue search,and we knew from the moment we got there that Fairview was the perfect venue for us! We chose to do the wedding weekend package which allowed us to stay on the property from Friday- Sunday. My husband’s family also rented the Blanton Cottage for the weekend. This made the entire weekend so much less stressful, and it was so nice to have the extra time to spend with our family and bridal party. The farm house and the Blanton Cottage made us feel at home, and the game room was a lot of fun. Debbie and Blanton are amazing! They were so accommodating and responsive with any questions we had. We are so happy we chose Fairview!

Jessie · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I had an absolute perfect wedding at Fairview Farm. Everything from set up to clean up was taken care of for us. They truly included everything needed to have a perfect day. They were more than accommodating with our wishes to have our ceremony in a place no other couple had done before—down by their beautiful pond. Our day was magical because of everything Fairview Farm provided us.

Pam · Married on 10/21/2017

The venue is breathtaking and the owners are fantastic!! Debra has eased our stress and is always there to answer questions and assist us with ideas whenever needed. She does everything possible to help make the day run smoothly and be enjoyable and relaxing. We are so thankful we found Fairview Farms and can't wait for October, 2017 to arrive.