Fairview Farm Events Reviews

180 | Powhatan, VA

180 Reviews for Fairview Farm Events

• Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 10/31/2021

The all inclusive weekend package was a great value with the use of the farm house for the weekend for family and bridal party. I loved working with them, and they really put in a labor of love in this business. Everything was beautiful! !!!!

Sent on 03/25/2016
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Mendez · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Beautiful Venue and Stress-Free Planning

My fiance and I are getting married next October at Fairview Farm. As soon as we toured the venue we fell in love with it. It is the perfect spot for a rustic farm wedding where friends and family can stay on property and don't have to worry about a ride back to a hotel. Fairview made booking vendors for our big day super easy by providing a list of preferred vendors for anything and everything you can think of. Debora has been so accommodating with all of my requests and is very quick to respond. So far, our experience with Fairview has been amazing and stress-free. We can't wait to tie the knot there!!

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Nothing short of PERFECT

I had my eye on this venue for a long time. When we toured the venue it was everything I ever dreamed of. Mrs. Debbie and her husband answered all of my questions and helped meet all of my needs. The venue is very well kept up and the houses on property are such a bonus feature that allows for my fiancé and I families to bond before the wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • The

The Kings · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue

Our daughter got married the Saturday after Christmas. We absolutely love this farm! The weather turned out great for us, but we could have handled anything. Every building is beautiful and the owners have thought of everything to meet your needs and more! Debra and Blanton are great to work with, as well as Elizabeth, and without Colin we would have all been lost! Thanks for everything! The Kings

Sent on 01/04/2020

Fairview Farm Events's reply:

You all were wonderful and we are so excited to get to see photos from the wedding! It was our last wedding of 2019 and it was beautiful!!! Debora and Blanton

Erin Bryant · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Easy to work with, friendly, and fair!

Debbie and Blanton have been so kind throughout our entire wedding planning process! We are planning on getting married in October 2021, and we knew before we finished our initial tour that Fairview Farm was were we wanted to get married. So many other venues we toured made us feel like we were just another wedding in the line and didn't give us the freedom we wanted, but Fairview has been so flexible and open to our ideas! They have also made the planning process so easy. Debbie sent us a list of their usual vendors who know the venue so well and have all been excellent to work with!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Lee Ortiz · Married on 01/04/2021

Fairview Farms is a must see if you are looking for wedding venue!

The team at Fairview Farm is second to none! They are kind, considerate and accommodating. The country back drop is perfect for the most beautiful wedding photos. The accommodations are so beautifully decorated and very clean. It was so convenient to stay on site, and left a lot of time for the family to spend time. The men loved fishing in the pond and the fish were biting! We couldn't have asked for a better place to have my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mckenzie Friedrichs · Married on 01/01/2021

A great experience

The owners of this venue, Deborah and Blanton, are incredible individuals! We planned our wedding during COVID, specifically when the 250 limit order was in place for Virginia; however, two weeks before the wedding, Gov. Northam changed the mandate to only 10 people. It was stressful to say the least, but Fairview Farms worked with us and were extremely accommodating throughout everything. In the end, two became one and it was a beautiful ceremony, only made possible with this amazing venue. I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone who imagines a rustic wedding. My guests were so impressed with the venue's accommodations and beautiful decorations- they even asked to come back for the next holiday! I couldn't be happier with my small, COVID, and very rustic wedding. Thanks to Fairview for providing such support during this time of chaos for this bride.

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • User5576711 · Recently married

My husband and I had our wedding here October 24th 2015 and oh my goodness it was more than PERFECT! It was everything I had ever dreamed of, and all of the guests couldn't believe how gorgeous the venue was! And I must say EVERYONE had the time of there lives it was soooooo much fun! Debbie and Blanton are so wonderful to work with. They really do try to make every brides wedding a dream come true! I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a relaxing, laid back, rustic, country barn wedding! When you book with Fairview Farm you get more than just a place to get married..you get so many things included that you would have to rent else where, and you also get the amazing farmhouse for the weekend for yourself and bridal party so everyone can sit back and relax and you don't have to leave the whole weekend! So if anyone is wondering or unsure whether to visit Fairview Farm go ahead and do it you will NOT be disappointed I promise!

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle Putze · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing!!!

My fiance and I have just recently booked this venue for our November 2020 wedding. I cannot begin to explain how excited we are to be getting married here. This venue is truly unlike any farm venue we have toured or even could imagined of. Every single detail from the season decorations to the renovated lodging barns to the reception barn completely blew us away during our tour. This venue is not just for a wedding, but for a total experience. The owners Debbie and Blanton are so sweet and personable and have made everything so easy and hassle free for booking our date. I could go on and on about how wonderful this venue is! If you are looking for the rustic farm/barn venue look no further this is the best of the best! We are so excited and cannot wait for wedding weekend!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kennard · Married on 09/05/2020

Would recommend to anyone!

I knew the moment I stepped on this property that Fairview Farm was it. If you’re looking for a venue where you and your family can relax for the weekend and spend quality time together on property, seriously look no further! Debbie and her team have thought of everything with their packages and make wedding planning easy. They have also been incredibly accommodating and reassuring as we deal with the current pandemic. So excited for our upcoming wedding here!!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Karen R. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing wedding

We loved our daughter’s wedding weekend at Fairview Farm. Due to Covid we had to change the date from March to July and the owners worked with us on this. The venders, planner and coordinator were all top-notch. We recommend Cater2events for catering. The groom’s parents even had the rehearsal dinner at Fairview. The accommodations and scenery are beautiful!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Fairview Farm Events's reply:

We were so happy to be able to be able to work with this wonderful family during these difficult times. Our vendors were amazing and we wish all the best to the bride and groom!
  • Krysta

krysta pearce · Married on 06/13/2020

Thankful and Blessed

My Fiancé and I are getting married here June 13, 2020 and we are beyond excited for our big day here at Fairview Farm Events. My Fiancé and I have always dreamed of a rustic/ farm and barn wedding and this venue absolutely blew our biggest dreams away. It was the one and only venue we looked at, as it brought me to tears how perfect and well thought out the property was. Debbie and Blanton have truly thought of everything and are so easy to work with. Not only do they take such amazing care of the property but the attention to even the smallest detail is picture-perfect! From the details in every room to the beautiful linins, chandeliers, wood finishing’s and tables and everything in between are beyond perfect!
    The venue provides endless spots to get married from the gazebo to the waters its stunning! They also provide a list of preferred vendors which made everything so easy. The vendors are talented and amazing to work with! Another plus, they also have a ton of beautiful props to use, and with the barn and property decorated by holiday/ season it truly adds that special touch!
    What defiantly sold us is the passion they have for their property. To both of us it felt they had a genuine love for what they did and enjoyed bringing the personal touches to everyone’s big day! This venue is the total package as we booked a weekend getaway. We are so thankful to have more time with our friends and family within a beautiful and comfortable environment and cannot wait to share our big day with Fairview Farm Evnets!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jessica Michael · Married on 06/06/2020

We love Fairview!

Fairview Farm is the best! It has been amazing to work with their team as we get ready for our June wedding. As soon as we started the venue tour at the beginning of this year, we knew it was the place for us. They are constantly updating the farm to make it even better for the weddings they host. We can't wait to spend the weekend there next year! Our friends are already saying it's going to be an epic wedding

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jessica Delapaz · Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding Vow Renewal Planning Made Simple and Easy

Debbie and Blanton were amazing at assisting us with every aspect of the venue, ensuring we understood our contract and answering any questions we may have had. I would recommend this beautiful property to anyone who is looking for a vintage farmhouse type of wedding or wedding vow renewal. We are super excited for our vow renewal day and a weekend of celebration with our family and friends all in the same venue. It is going to be truly an experience you will never receive at any hotel or resort

Sent on 10/23/2018

Rebecca Woodard · Married on 05/09/2020

The whole package

Fairview Farm Events is the whole package! They have all the accommodations that you could ever want or need! The second we booked the venue we felt like a weight had been lifted off our shoulders, all we had to do was pick the vendors off of the preferred vendors list that Fairview gives you. Which makes everything very easy because the fact that those Vendors are on the preferred Vendors list means that Fairview knows and trusts them. All the vendors are so great that we have chosen, they are like my fiancé and i, they have nothing but good things to say about Fairview. I would highly recommend Fairview to everyone because not only is the property beautiful but everything is handled for you!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Fairview Farm Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We do sincerely appreciate your kind words and as one of our special couples, thank you from the bottom of our heart at Fairview Farm Events!

Marika Ragland · Married on 01/04/2020

AMAZING. Best experience.

Fairview Farms was amazing. Everyone enjoyed their time and having accommodations for friends and family is such a huge plus. We used almost all fo their preferred venders and they did not disappoint! All of the staff was kind and attentive to all of our questions and concerns. Everything about this venue is designed to give you plenty of options while creating the most wonderful wedding experience. Thank you Debora and Blanton for making such an amazing place!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Reagan Haley · Married on 12/14/2019

the BEST wedding venue around

My husband and I had our wedding December 14, 2019 at Fairview. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or wedding experience! They offer such a unique experience allowing a full weekend experience for the bridal party, recommend vendors, answer any questions you have (no matter how small) and will do anything they can to make your day special. They are so wonderful to work with and the decor in the barn and cottages is spectacular. They really put so much love and hard work into this beautiful place. I cannot recommend Fairview enough!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2019

Excellent!

Debbie and Blanton Gordon the owners of the venue were very accommodating and organized through every stage of our wedding. Also, every staff member I met were all very helpful and friendly during our multiple visits to the venue before the big day. This venue also provides a preferred vendor list with great vendors in every category that made our wedding perfect. We rented the cottage and large dairy barns for our wedding party and were blown away by all the space and the decor! We couldn’t have imagined getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/30/2019

We have just booked our wedding for November of 2019 with Fairview Farms and so far they have been extremely easy to work worth and just lovely!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Andi Grossenbaugh · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The experience I have had so far with Fairview has been nothing short of absolutely amazing! Blanton and Debora are the type of people you want on your wedding day, they are simply the best. The atmosphere is perfect for your big day and they make it so easy and simple to plan a beautiful day! I highly highly reccomenf!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Mary Daoulas · Married on 11/02/2019

Fairview farm is beyond amazing

Me and my fiance are getting married at Fairview Nov 2,2019 and are so excited. It is the first and only vendor we looked at because we instantly fell in love, it was everything we every could have dreamt of from the barn, to the pavilion, to the dairy barns and the property itself it is simply breathtaking. Debbie makes wedding planning easy from her list of preferred vendors and is always eager to help and answer questions. We are counting down the days until our wedding and so happy that we found Fairview.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla Mayhew · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Weekend Wedding

Debbie and Clayton are the most wonderful, joyous, and hardworking people along with everyone who works for/with them! Once we toured Fairview Farm there was no doubt in our minds we wanted to get married there. When you first go on your tour, everything Debbie tells you is exactly what happens on your day and there are no surprises. We were able to visit the Farm a few times to show our parents, do our final walk through, and my bridal shoot. So when it came to our wedding day it truly felt this was our second home and where we were meant to get married. We rented all the houses on the property and everyone was in awe of the beauty of the property. There are some venues that are just a location that you rent but Debbie and Clayton make this place feel like a home. They go out of their way to make your big day memorable. The amount of decorations they have on site is unbelievable! I could go on for days but to truly experience Fairview Farm you have to visit and we promise you will not regret it! Fairview Farm will always have a special place in our hearts! We look forward to going back in the future.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Katlynn

Katlynn · Married on 09/07/2019

Fairview Farm Events - AMAZING

This rustic chic wedding venue was everything my husband and I dreamed it would be. Debbie and Blanton answered any and all our questions throughout the entire wedding process. The ability for our guests to stay on site made for a very stress free/relaxing wedding weekend. Our guests are still texting and emailing us, letting us know how beautiful the venue/wedding was. We can't wait to come back and visit. I would highly recommend this event venue to any and every bride I know.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Michele

Michele Leite' Ward · Married on 07/23/2019

Excellent Venue and staff to work with

I have attended a wedding as a guest, and everything from the staff, food and grounds were impeccable.
    I am also the owner of Sweet Shop Donuts Cafe in Powhatan and have met with the owners on many occasions to supply Cakes and Donuts for several weddings. The staff are very accommodating. I would highly recommend this venue. -Michele Ward

Sent on 07/23/2019