Fairview Farm Events Reviews

173 | Powhatan, VA

173 Reviews for Fairview Farm Events

• Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 10/31/2021

The all inclusive weekend package was a great value with the use of the farm house for the weekend for family and bridal party. I loved working with them, and they really put in a labor of love in this business. Everything was beautiful! !!!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • The

The Kings · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue

Our daughter got married the Saturday after Christmas. We absolutely love this farm! The weather turned out great for us, but we could have handled anything. Every building is beautiful and the owners have thought of everything to meet your needs and more! Debra and Blanton are great to work with, as well as Elizabeth, and without Colin we would have all been lost! Thanks for everything! The Kings

Sent on 01/04/2020

Fairview Farm Events's reply:

You all were wonderful and we are so excited to get to see photos from the wedding! It was our last wedding of 2019 and it was beautiful!!! Debora and Blanton

Lee Ortiz · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Fairview Farms is a must see if you are looking for wedding venue!

The team at Fairview Farm is second to none! They are kind, considerate and accommodating. The country back drop is perfect for the most beautiful wedding photos. The accommodations are so beautifully decorated and very clean. It was so convenient to stay on site, and left a lot of time for the family to spend time. The men loved fishing in the pond and the fish were biting! We couldn't have asked for a better place to have my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • User5576711

My husband and I had our wedding here October 24th 2015 and oh my goodness it was more than PERFECT! It was everything I had ever dreamed of, and all of the guests couldn't believe how gorgeous the venue was! And I must say EVERYONE had the time of there lives it was soooooo much fun! Debbie and Blanton are so wonderful to work with. They really do try to make every brides wedding a dream come true! I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a relaxing, laid back, rustic, country barn wedding! When you book with Fairview Farm you get more than just a place to get married..you get so many things included that you would have to rent else where, and you also get the amazing farmhouse for the weekend for yourself and bridal party so everyone can sit back and relax and you don't have to leave the whole weekend! So if anyone is wondering or unsure whether to visit Fairview Farm go ahead and do it you will NOT be disappointed I promise!

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle Putze · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Amazing!!!

My fiance and I have just recently booked this venue for our November 2020 wedding. I cannot begin to explain how excited we are to be getting married here. This venue is truly unlike any farm venue we have toured or even could imagined of. Every single detail from the season decorations to the renovated lodging barns to the reception barn completely blew us away during our tour. This venue is not just for a wedding, but for a total experience. The owners Debbie and Blanton are so sweet and personable and have made everything so easy and hassle free for booking our date. I could go on and on about how wonderful this venue is! If you are looking for the rustic farm/barn venue look no further this is the best of the best! We are so excited and cannot wait for wedding weekend!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Krysta

krysta pearce · Married on 06/13/2020

Thankful and Blessed

My Fiancé and I are getting married here June 13, 2020 and we are beyond excited for our big day here at Fairview Farm Events. My Fiancé and I have always dreamed of a rustic/ farm and barn wedding and this venue absolutely blew our biggest dreams away. It was the one and only venue we looked at, as it brought me to tears how perfect and well thought out the property was. Debbie and Blanton have truly thought of everything and are so easy to work with. Not only do they take such amazing care of the property but the attention to even the smallest detail is picture-perfect! From the details in every room to the beautiful linins, chandeliers, wood finishing’s and tables and everything in between are beyond perfect!
    The venue provides endless spots to get married from the gazebo to the waters its stunning! They also provide a list of preferred vendors which made everything so easy. The vendors are talented and amazing to work with! Another plus, they also have a ton of beautiful props to use, and with the barn and property decorated by holiday/ season it truly adds that special touch!
    What defiantly sold us is the passion they have for their property. To both of us it felt they had a genuine love for what they did and enjoyed bringing the personal touches to everyone’s big day! This venue is the total package as we booked a weekend getaway. We are so thankful to have more time with our friends and family within a beautiful and comfortable environment and cannot wait to share our big day with Fairview Farm Evnets!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jessica Michael · Married on 06/06/2020

We love Fairview!

Fairview Farm is the best! It has been amazing to work with their team as we get ready for our June wedding. As soon as we started the venue tour at the beginning of this year, we knew it was the place for us. They are constantly updating the farm to make it even better for the weddings they host. We can't wait to spend the weekend there next year! Our friends are already saying it's going to be an epic wedding

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jessica Delapaz · Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding Vow Renewal Planning Made Simple and Easy

Debbie and Blanton were amazing at assisting us with every aspect of the venue, ensuring we understood our contract and answering any questions we may have had. I would recommend this beautiful property to anyone who is looking for a vintage farmhouse type of wedding or wedding vow renewal. We are super excited for our vow renewal day and a weekend of celebration with our family and friends all in the same venue. It is going to be truly an experience you will never receive at any hotel or resort

Sent on 10/23/2018

Rebecca Woodard · Married on 05/09/2020

The whole package

Fairview Farm Events is the whole package! They have all the accommodations that you could ever want or need! The second we booked the venue we felt like a weight had been lifted off our shoulders, all we had to do was pick the vendors off of the preferred vendors list that Fairview gives you. Which makes everything very easy because the fact that those Vendors are on the preferred Vendors list means that Fairview knows and trusts them. All the vendors are so great that we have chosen, they are like my fiancé and i, they have nothing but good things to say about Fairview. I would highly recommend Fairview to everyone because not only is the property beautiful but everything is handled for you!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Fairview Farm Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! We do sincerely appreciate your kind words and as one of our special couples, thank you from the bottom of our heart at Fairview Farm Events!

Marika Ragland · Married on 01/04/2020

AMAZING. Best experience.

Fairview Farms was amazing. Everyone enjoyed their time and having accommodations for friends and family is such a huge plus. We used almost all fo their preferred venders and they did not disappoint! All of the staff was kind and attentive to all of our questions and concerns. Everything about this venue is designed to give you plenty of options while creating the most wonderful wedding experience. Thank you Debora and Blanton for making such an amazing place!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Reagan Haley · Married on 12/14/2019

the BEST wedding venue around

My husband and I had our wedding December 14, 2019 at Fairview. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or wedding experience! They offer such a unique experience allowing a full weekend experience for the bridal party, recommend vendors, answer any questions you have (no matter how small) and will do anything they can to make your day special. They are so wonderful to work with and the decor in the barn and cottages is spectacular. They really put so much love and hard work into this beautiful place. I cannot recommend Fairview enough!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2019

Excellent!

Debbie and Blanton Gordon the owners of the venue were very accommodating and organized through every stage of our wedding. Also, every staff member I met were all very helpful and friendly during our multiple visits to the venue before the big day. This venue also provides a preferred vendor list with great vendors in every category that made our wedding perfect. We rented the cottage and large dairy barns for our wedding party and were blown away by all the space and the decor! We couldn’t have imagined getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/30/2019

We have just booked our wedding for November of 2019 with Fairview Farms and so far they have been extremely easy to work worth and just lovely!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Andi Grossenbaugh · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The experience I have had so far with Fairview has been nothing short of absolutely amazing! Blanton and Debora are the type of people you want on your wedding day, they are simply the best. The atmosphere is perfect for your big day and they make it so easy and simple to plan a beautiful day! I highly highly reccomenf!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Mary Daoulas · Married on 11/02/2019

Fairview farm is beyond amazing

Me and my fiance are getting married at Fairview Nov 2,2019 and are so excited. It is the first and only vendor we looked at because we instantly fell in love, it was everything we every could have dreamt of from the barn, to the pavilion, to the dairy barns and the property itself it is simply breathtaking. Debbie makes wedding planning easy from her list of preferred vendors and is always eager to help and answer questions. We are counting down the days until our wedding and so happy that we found Fairview.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla Mayhew · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Weekend Wedding

Debbie and Clayton are the most wonderful, joyous, and hardworking people along with everyone who works for/with them! Once we toured Fairview Farm there was no doubt in our minds we wanted to get married there. When you first go on your tour, everything Debbie tells you is exactly what happens on your day and there are no surprises. We were able to visit the Farm a few times to show our parents, do our final walk through, and my bridal shoot. So when it came to our wedding day it truly felt this was our second home and where we were meant to get married. We rented all the houses on the property and everyone was in awe of the beauty of the property. There are some venues that are just a location that you rent but Debbie and Clayton make this place feel like a home. They go out of their way to make your big day memorable. The amount of decorations they have on site is unbelievable! I could go on for days but to truly experience Fairview Farm you have to visit and we promise you will not regret it! Fairview Farm will always have a special place in our hearts! We look forward to going back in the future.

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Katlynn

Katlynn · Married on 09/07/2019

Fairview Farm Events - AMAZING

This rustic chic wedding venue was everything my husband and I dreamed it would be. Debbie and Blanton answered any and all our questions throughout the entire wedding process. The ability for our guests to stay on site made for a very stress free/relaxing wedding weekend. Our guests are still texting and emailing us, letting us know how beautiful the venue/wedding was. We can't wait to come back and visit. I would highly recommend this event venue to any and every bride I know.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Michele

Michele Leite' Ward · Married on 07/23/2019

Excellent Venue and staff to work with

I have attended a wedding as a guest, and everything from the staff, food and grounds were impeccable.
    I am also the owner of Sweet Shop Donuts Cafe in Powhatan and have met with the owners on many occasions to supply Cakes and Donuts for several weddings. The staff are very accommodating. I would highly recommend this venue. -Michele Ward

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful venue and convenient

Having our wedding at Fairview Farm Events was the best decision! The barn and outdoors are so beautiful that hardly any extra decorations were even needed to pull everything together. It was very easy getting in touch with Debbie and Blanton every time we had a question. The best part was having all of our friends and family stay on the property to make the day of the wedding go as smoothly and easily as possible! My dad and the groomsmen had a fishing tournament the day of the wedding while the girls got ready in the Farmhouse and everyone had such a great time! Being able to have our rehearsal dinner on site was so convenient and perfect too!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Fairview Farm Events's reply:

We were thrilled to host Samantha and Chris's wedding weekend. If you are looking for a unique, affordable, weekend destination rustic chic wedding. Visit our website at www.fairviewfarmevents.com for our up to date calendar and details!

Samantha Crilley · Married on 05/04/2019

Fairview Farm Events

Fairview Farm helped me create the wedding of my dreams! I can not say it enough! I did not live in the area. Actually, I was over 2 hours away! The farm was more that helpful with planning, communication, allowing me to come for site visits, using the farm for visiting other vendors and so much more! The best part was, I always felt so at home. My wedding day went perfectly in every way. If there were any issues, I didn't know it. The whole process was so easy and I would choose Fairview Farm over and over again. Even my guests loved the experience! It has been two months and it is still being talked about. There are not enough kind words for the farm, the fantastic vendors they recommend, the beautiful decor, and the overall experience. It is worth a visit because there is nothing like it!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kara · Married on 03/31/2019

I am the bride

Debbie and Blanton are so great! They really take the time to make sure they answer questions, explain in detail, and take all the necessary steps to ensure a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Angela J Matthews · Married on 03/30/2019

The last off season date 03/30 had temps of 70 degrees (BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE)

Fairview Farm was a perfect venue for my daughters March 30, 2019 wedding. Debbie and Blanton were fabulous to work with leading up to the big weekend and their staff on property for the weekend could not have been more caring or helpful. From the moment we arrived, everyone was relaxed and focused on enjoying every moment of the weekend. Having time Friday to get everyone settled in before the rehearsal, and enjoying the rehearsal dinner on property, and having the entire wedding party and their dates stay on property as well, allowed us to have time together instead of spending every moment preparing and working.

The preferred vendors that we used from the Fairview list were all easy to work with and knew so much about the venue they could answer any questions that we had and keep the weekend stress free.

Everyone says that the weekend will fly by and to try to enjoy every second and be in the moment, and it is so true. Having a wedding a Fairview allows you the time to do just that, as the staff and vendors know the place so well that it frees you to enjoy! (And yes, it still flies by:))

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Melissa Miller · Married on 01/27/2019

Truly Amazing !

I recently attended my friends wedding at Fairview Farm Events and it was unlike any venue I’ve seen yet ! It was Amazing ! The property setting is Gorgeous ! The options of location at the venue were so well thought out. The Barn is Beautifully done inside and out ! Their were numerous location options to hold the ceremony and reception. The vendors were great ! Not to mention the accommodations to stay overnight and being able to have family and friends stay at the venue to enjoy time together at the venue was extra special ! There was not a detail that was not already thought of and provided by the owners. Everything was done with such Class ! They truly wanted their guests to have a memorable experience. The special touches made you feel like your wedding would be like no other ! And they did Masterfully ! I truly recommend Fairview Farm Events to make your special day the most customized memorable day of your life !

Sent on 10/29/2018

Allison Fucci · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing venue!

Wedding planning causes a lot of stress, but Fairview Farm Events has ALL of that covered for you! From the first time meeting Debbie and Blanton for a tour, we were in love. The barn where the ceremony would take place won us over immediately, and when she said this was an “all-inclusive” venue that had accommodations for guests during the wedding weekend, we were ready to give the deposit right then and there!
    I highly recommend this venue if you are the type of person who gets stressed out with too many choices. Fairview has a list of preferred vendors that you can choose from, which makes the narrowing down process much easier because they are all trustworthy vendors who have worked there in the past. Fairview also includes a wedding planner (I highly suggest Angela Simpson) that takes care of all of the day-of and rehearsal dinner things, and she made everything go off without a hitch. The different packages you choose from determine what exactly is included, but I did the higher priced one because it literally included everything I needed (and then some!).
    Another reason why this venue is so awesome is they offer accommodations in several houses and lofts for guests to stay in during the wedding weekend. My bridal party and mother stayed on the property, and they were in shock at how awesome the old converted dairy barns looked inside. They literally looked like something that would be on an HG-TV transformation-type episode. Everyone was super comfortable, and it was nice because no one had to drive home after having adult beverages. It was a weekend getaway for of our guests, and not JUST a wedding, which was nice for the significant others that weren’t a part of the bridal party.
    Our big day was absolutely magical, and my guests had nothing but GREAT things to say about the venue. Four times a year, Debbie decorates the barn and houses/lofts to match the season, and it really adds to the overall atmosphere. We got married December 1st, so the décor matched the “Christmas” theme. It made it a lot less stressful to not have to worry about ANY decorating of my own!
    I could go on and on about this great venue, but instead, I suggest you take a look at it for yourself! After your first glance, you might think it’s a bit out of budget, but with so many things being included (wedding planner, accommodations, rehearsal dinner location, DJ, cake,…the list goes on), I truly think it is actually a great deal. Also, Debbie and Blanton are the most down-to-earth, caring owners of a wedding venue I have ever met. They are very attentive to their clients, and they will help with any part of the process!
    Save yourself some stress and check out Fairview Farm Events!

Sent on 01/29/2019