Fairmont Kea Lani Reviews

5 | Kihei, HI

5 Reviews for Fairmont Kea Lani

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2014

We had our wedding and honeymoon at the Kea Lani. The entire experience was a dream come true and beyond any expectations. The staff and attention to detail are without compare. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and our wedding pictures are spectacular. All rooms are suites, which our guests thoroughly enjoyed. We had the ceremony at the gazebo which I highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding in Hawaii. It's a beautiful Hawaiian garden with fountains and huge trees which made the ceremony very private and allowed us and our guests to be in the shade and protected from the wind. It is an ideal spot for a wedding and just steps from the ocean.

Sent on 06/03/2014

karen · Married on 08/01/2013

The Fairmont is a beautiful venue. Rainell was wonderful to work with and I very much appreciated her efforts. While there were some issues, the Fairmont was responsive and respectful to our issues and we appreciated this very much.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Rochelle · Married on 08/16/2007

Polly was our wedding planner at the Kea Lani; she was absolutely wonderful to work with! We were living in Idaho and in Chicago during the year and half leading up to our wedding in Hawaii but distance was never an issue. I could always get a hold of her or know that she would return my call/email. She would remind of everything I needed to do (order invitations, send them out, contact my photographer, etc.) Her and her staff were nothing but kind and professional for the entire event. The catering was amazing as was the salon where she booked hair and make-up for my mom, sister and myself. She even booked me an appointment for a hair-cut the day after my wedding. She was very flexible with me changing my mind and not knowing what I wanted to do. She never told me we had to do anything a certain way, the entire day was up to us to plan it OUR WAY. Yes, the wedding ended up being over budget but was extremely worth it. I not change a single thing if I were to do it again!

Sent on 01/10/2008
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/17/2014

3.5

We had to plan our Wedding ceremony as well as the travel plans for all our guests from very far away... The Fairmont made it easy for us! We had an amazing wedding planner at our disposal who answered every question we had and helped us plan every detail, even activities we wanted to do outside of the hotel. Our event was absolutely amazing and we will have very fond memories for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/31/2014