Faces by Rebecca Wood Reviews

21 | Virginia Beach, VA

21 Reviews for Faces by Rebecca Wood

• Sam

Sam · Married on 06/26/2016

I booked Rebecca for makeup for my girls and I for my wedding day and she was absolutely perfect!! I had my trial with Rebecca months before the big day and it was a huge confidence builder. I brought in several pictures of looks that I was hoping we could go for and she was on board with everything! The trial was a success and we got along so well…it made me feel great about moving forward and booking her for our big day! When the wedding day came, Rebecca came to our hotel with Krysta and they started working their magic! When Rebecca finished up my makeup, I was SO happy and that is when the excitement level increased even more!! I felt confident and pretty….exactly how you want to feel on your wedding day! If you are looking for talented ladies for an event, photo session, wedding, or just a pick-me-up, call Rebecca right away!! Sending out a huge THANK YOU to Rebecca and Krysta for their amazing work!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Rebecca was fantastic. She does beautiful work. She was easy to talk to and get a hold of. I found her on wedding wire using her reviews so I felt I must come back and tell everyone what a great experience we had with her. Both Krista and Rebecca came to my home and completed makeup for 6 people. We were a loud bunch and I had my dog wondering around the house... They worked seamlessly and were not fazed by the chaos at all. The makeup lasted all day long. They were even able to accommodate a last minute addition at the end.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Brooke · Married on 05/31/2014

I LOVE Rebecca! She is so kind, patient, and down to earth. I would recommend her to any bride. Go to her website and see her work. She is very talented and truly amazing!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Joy · Married on 12/29/2012

I had finished chemotherapy and declared "in remission" three months before my wedding (Hodgkin's lymphoma). I decided to keep my original wedding date even though my hair was so short. I was insecure about how I would look on my wedding day. However, Rebecca Wood really saved the day. Not only did she make me feel beautiful, she made me look beautiful! It was an experience that helped make my day so special. The make up lasted the entire day and the pictures turned out beautiful. She was incredible and so fun. Brides, you NEED Rebecca Wood!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Rebecca Wood and CJ did an AMAZING job on makeup for myeslf, my bridesmaid, my mother, and my granmother. We're talking ladies ranging in age from 20 to over 65 here - each one of us with a different skin type and different opinions. Rebecca and CJ did an awesome job listening to our needs and preferences, and customizing a look for each of us. I truly felt that they listened to every word we said. They arrived on time, were very professional, and used sanitary practices and good quality products. All of us felt beautiful, confident, and most importantly, comfortable in our makeup all night long. The makeup looked beautiful both in person AND in photographs. At the end of the night, I did not want to remove my beautiful makeup! Not only will I recommend them to ALL of my friends, but I will be looking for any excuse to book them AGAIN!

Sent on 11/15/2012

First, I would like to thank Rebecca and her team for the extraordinary job they did on my daughter's wedding party. Rebecca is an amazing artist. She applied wedding make up for my daughter, her bridal party, and myself. She listened to each person's request and gave them a professional look that really reflected well in pictures. Rebecca used quality products and the make-up remained fresh and beautiful the entire afternoon and evening of my daughter's wedding day. Everyone was so excited about how their make-up turned out. She made us all look great. Rebecca was on time and her team of experts were professional and dependable. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day or any occasion in which you wanted to feel special.
    ~Mother of the Bride

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 08/25/2012

Rebecca was a dream to work with! She is so easy to talk to, and we clicked the moment I met her at my makeup trial. She was able to understand exactly the look I wanted, even when I wasn't able to verbalize it perfectly to her. She tends to gravitate towards MAC cosmetics, which are, in my opinion, some of the best products in the market. I enjoyed using her services, and if ever given the opportunity to choose a makeup artist in the future, I would definitely chose her in a second!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Beth · Married on 08/18/2012

Rebecca was wonderful. She made everyone, regardless of age or comfort level with makeup, feel pretty and at ease. Her energy, patience, and attention to detail were wonderful. THANKYOU for being a part of making my day beautiful!

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • Quyen

Quyen · Married on 05/26/2012

Rebecca is beyond fabulous! My makeup stayed in place the entire night and I got compliments from everyone. She also did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and my mom. Thank you so much for everything - I was so sad to take my makeup off at the end of the night. I loved it!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Allison · Married on 08/06/2011

Rebecca was wonderful on my wedding day. She made getting ready so fun for my bridal party and myself. I had all the confidence in the world she would make us all beautiful. She set up at my house and made the experience easy and convenient for us all. She gave me the natural, polished look I asked for. I would recommend Rebecca to any bride!

Sent on 09/02/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 06/05/2011

Talent make-up artist, beautiful work, nice to work with. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2011

Rebecca’s talent for make-up artistry is absolutely incredible. She has great style, took my requests into consideration and created my custom bridal look. She even shaped my eyebrows and gave skincare and make-up tips. I loved working with her in preparation for my wedding on May 28, 2011. Because of her and assistant, CJ, my wedding party and I looked stunning. We danced, walked through humid weather, took many photos, yet our perfectly applied make-up lasted all day and all night. There aren’t enough words to describe her flair; our wedding photos say it all!

Sent on 06/18/2011

Dawn · Married on 05/14/2011

Rebecca was wonderful! She made me look and feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day! She was very professional, fun, and listened to what I was looking for in my make-up and did exaclty that! I couldnt have asked for more and would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 08/27/2011
  • Jilly

Jilly · Married on 04/30/2011

Would not get married without Rebecca.....BEAUTIFUL.....she made me look glorious like a movie star! Which was just what I wanted! See photos.......she is gorgeous and her skills are amazing....would not go to any important day without her! Love her work.......patient and fabulous

Sent on 05/06/2011

erin · Married on 11/13/2010

Rebecca is such a gifted artist!! She made my bridal party as well as myself look, and more importantly FEEL beautiful!!! I have already booked her for future events!!! She's young and creative and will give you such an amazing experience!!!! I would STRONGLY recommend Faces by Rebecca for ALL your beauty needs!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Erin · Married on 05/29/2010

Rebecca is SO amazing at what she does! Friends of mine are booking her as well for their weddings after seeing my makeup as well as my bridesmaids! If you want to look amazing on your wedding day...book Rebecca!

-Erin Harrell

Sent on 01/27/2011

lisa · Married on 10/31/2009

Rebecca was so professional and easy to work with. Not only was it fun...i felt relaxed and at ease before my big walk to the altar. The makeup looked AMAZING....both classy and natural. Rebecca is truly talented!

Sent on 01/27/2011

N · Married on 06/30/2007

Rebecca did an execptional job on my wedding makeup. I looked Great in all of my photos. She has a real talent for bringing out someones natural beauty. She is well worth the investment. You will have no regrets. She will make you look stunning.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Jen · Married on 05/25/2014

Rebecca and her assistant were life savers! I am so grateful that I was able to book her for last minute services. Even though she was on the pricier side, she was worth it! My girls and I looked great! : )

Sent on 06/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

Rebecca is great at what she does! The first time I met Rebecca was when she did my trial, and it was so easy to communicate to her what I wanted. I only showed her a few pictures and she could immediately create the look I was going for. The day of the wedding she brought her assistant with her to assure timely makeup application, and within a few hours my girls and I looked amazing in full makeup. I was completely happy with every look, and the evidence is seen in my wedding pictures. Everyone looked flawless and I couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Robyn · Married on 09/22/2012

Rebecca and her assistant were fantastic! Very helpful with suggestions while also respecting and sticking with the style I wanted!

Sent on 11/15/2012