FACELABS Reviews

43 | Phoenix, AZ

43 Reviews for FACELABS

43 FACELABS Reviews

Tyffany · Married on 09/08/2018

Caitlin and her partner were incredible! Their work was fabulous, they were both super sweet, and made myself and all of my bridesmaids feel like our best selves. They both focused on bringing out our natural beauty. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!!

Marissa · Married on 03/31/2018

Caitlin and Gabrielle were a fantastic team for my wedding day! I live in Seattle and Caitlin was so amazing in helping me organize every detail for a wedding day schedule for my bridal parties services and working with me when I was in PHX for meetings to work around my day to fit in my hair and makeup trial. Being so professional and easy to work puts a brides mind at ease and she executed the exact look I wanted in addition to all my bridesmaids. I would absolutely recommend Caitlin @ FACELABS to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding day look.

FACELABS 1
    FACELABS 2

Tina · Married on 03/15/2018

I will first start by saying that I typically do not wear a lot of makeup and I am terrible about fixing my own hair. I was a little nervous about hiring someone to do my hair and makeup for the wedding because I didn’t want to look like glamour shots. I did a lot of research and called quite a few companies before I finally selected Facelabs. I absolutely loved the fact that they do a trial run. It was perfect for me because I knew exactly what I would be getting on my wedding day. I was also thrilled that they come to your house, one less stress of driving somewhere on the special day. I was over the moon with how everything turned out! Kaitlyn said she would be at my house at 9:20am and she was there at exactly 9:20am. She had the difficult task of working my two teenage daughters. They absolutely loved it and that is saying a lot!! Kaitlyn is super sweet and she really knows what she is doing. I showed her one picture of what I was looking for with my hair and my daughters and without hesitation she duplicated it perfectly! I am going to hire them to teach me how to do my makeup on a daily basis and maybe some tips for fixing my hair. I highly recommend Facelabs!

FACELABS 3
    FACELABS 4
    FACELABS 5
    FACELABS 6
    FACELABS 7

Tara · Married on 10/20/2017

Caitlin was absolutely amazing! She was able to take my ideas and through the trial change and mold my comments/wants into a perfect wedding hair and makeup combo! She was so nice and fun to work with. Both her and her assistant did absolutely amazing jobs on myself and my brides babes. Caitlin put all my worries to rest at the trial and she took extra time on the bride the day of to make sure every little piece of me felt perfect. I looked like a beautiful Barbie and the hair/makeup lasted all night with not one issue! THANK YOU!

FACELABS 8
    FACELABS 9
    FACELABS 10
    FACELABS 11
    FACELABS 12

Katie · Married on 02/04/2017

Caitlin did a great job! She did the bride’s makeup and makeup + hair for three others. Not only is her work stunning and gorgeous, she’s also incredibly personable and professional. She was right on time for both the trial and the day of the wedding—which is great since we had a tight schedule. I ended up paying a little more than I had budgeted to account for Caitlin’s mileage (she’s based in Peoria and we’re in Tempe), but I don’t regret it one bit.

We could have gone with cheaper options, but when I scrutinized the artists’ portfolios, I could see that their brides’ makeup wasn’t as good. We could have also gone with DIY, but I was very glad to have one less thing to worry about on such a full day.

I’m so glad we chose Facelabs to help make our day so beautiful and perfect!

• Lacey

Lacey · Married on 11/18/2016

I LOVE CAITLIN! She did my hair and makeup on my wedding day (and a trial for my bridals). I absolutely love how she made my face flawless. I didn't know exactly what I wanted so she just went for a style that blended well with style and look and it was BEAUTIFUL. I completely trusted her with everything because the results are just incredible. I felt so stunning on my wedding day and it was all to her makeup and hair skills. Caitlin is so great to work with and is very flexible with your schedule. I had to reschedule so many times because I was from out of state, but she was so accommodating. I will continue to work with her in the future because she is seriously the best. So definitely book her.

Daria · Married on 03/19/2016

Caitlin was super easy to work with and did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and also on my maid of honors hair and makeup.

mary · Married on 03/14/2016

Caitlin was fantastic! She did my hair and makeup and also hair for my bridemaids. Everyone looked great, and my makeup lasted for hours! She is also a pleasure to work with and is a great listener.

Miriam · Married on 12/20/2015

Caitlin was amazing to work with! She was so flexible with location and timing.She did an amazing job on me, my sister and my mothers. She took her time making everything perfect!
    Pro- she's a perfectionist
    Con- you only get her for the day!

Savannah · Married on 10/17/2015

My wedding was 4/11/15 and Caitlin did my hair, makeup and a bridesmaid updo. She actually listens to what you want and replicated the exact hair do I wanted! She blended my hair extensions beautifully. People couldnt tell i had them in! Also makeup lasted all night and even the next day haha. If you want to look flawless use Facelabs! Ive never felt more beautiful.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/19/2015

Caitilin from FACELABS was amazing!
    I went to several different makeup trials before finding Caitlin through WeddingWire. She was always quick to answer my emails or text messages and I absolutely loved my makeup and hair trials that she did for me!
    Caitlin did my makeup, as well as my 3 bridesmaids and my mother for my wedding last month. Everyone looked fantastic! Caitlin was able to capture everyone's different styles within minutes of meeting them. Her airbrush skills and eye shadow techniques made us all look beautiful, while still feeling like ourselves.
    Caitlin was extremely flexible in all of the last minute changes that I was throwing at her, literally up until the last minute! My whole bridal party adored her was thrilled with her work!
    I would definitely recommend FACELABS to anyone who is looking for a stress-free beautiful day!

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

All I can say is WOW. Caitlin and Ali along with their team did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids, both moms and a junior bridesmaid got their makeup done. Most of my bridesmaid also got their hair done. I was thoroughly impressed with how everyone looked. I loved the fact that everyone looked so natural. As the bride I did both a hair and makeup trial and they were well worth it. The team was speedy at getting all of us done ahead of schedule. I got a lot of compliments on hair & makeup. FaceLabs is the best.

Jackie · Married on 05/02/2015

I just got married 3 days ago and am SO happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out. Caitlin did an AMAZING job. I felt so beautiful and was getting compliments all night. We were going for a "vintage elegant" look/feel for our wedding so I wanted a vintage glam hairstyle. Caitlin nailed it! My hair was stunning (if I do say so myself) and my makeup was flawless. I chose Facelabs because their makeup style is more on the clean, natural side (I didn't want my fiance to be shocked when he saw me). They use airbrush technology for your foundation so it looks so natural. My skin looked amazing. Caitlin is also a sweetheart. She was so accommodating and organized. Can't recommend Facelabs enough! :)

Channa · Married on 04/24/2015

My bridesmaids and I were so happy with the result of Caitlin's makeup artistry. The airbrush was flawless, and the makeup lasted through the night. I gave my bridesmaids free reign to look however they wanted, and she listened and accomplished the desired look each person was going for. Not to mention she's a total sweetheart! I highly recommend Caitlin for makeup services for your wedding or any event!

Charlene · Married on 04/18/2015

I hired Face-Labs for my bridal makeup and bridesmaids hair and make up. Caitlin and her girls did an AMAZING job! They came early to assure enough time for a lot of us and got started right away! They were super patient with all the girls and gave great, honest advice. They were extremely friendly and worked very quickly. I was super comfortable with them there and felt very beautiful after Caitlin did my make up. She did exactly what I wanted and followed her picture of me from the trial. We were a difficult group and these ladies did wonderful and make us all look stunning!!! I highly highly recommend Caitlin and her crew for your hair and make up!

Heather · Married on 03/22/2015

Caitlin from FaceLabs and the girl who came with her to assist (for the life of me I can't remember her name...sry) were both amazing! They arrived on time, were immediately ready to work and with a sunny disposition; which was much needed considering jitters were high and we all may have been handling a bit of a hangover ;). Their work was spot on to everything I described. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and every detail I wanted was there. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning their big day or even if you just wanted to feel extra beautiful for something. The service is exceptional and at a really reasonable price!

I have nothing but great things to say about the services that were provided to me, my three bridesmaids and my mother on the day of the wedding. All of the make-up looked AMAZING and I loved that they included the airbrushing for makeup and that the artist took the time to use individual lashes for all of us. The make-up looked great throughout the entire night and i could not have been more pleased. I would definitely recommend Facelabs!

Amanda · Married on 12/06/2014

Absolutely amazing!!!! Allie was so wonderful when it came so listening to what myself and each of my bridesmaids wanted. Her makeup applications were flawless, and I'm a hard one to please in such matters! From beginning to end, I experienced superb professional and sincere expertise in the bueaty industry. I would recommend EVERY bride use Face Labs if you want to look perfect on your wedding day! Pictures of proof to come soon! :)

The girls did such an incredible job! They were punctual and managed their time well, they had the best attitude and most importantly did a fantastic job w our hair and makeup. My bridesmaids and I looked amazing after they were done w us.

Jaine · Married on 11/22/2014

These ladies are so awesome! They are very professional, they arrive on time and get everybody ready on time! They did a phenomenal job on both hair and make up for myself and my bridesmaids. Everyone loved how they look and we got tons of compliments! I went to a few make up trials with different artist but only Caitlin was able to do what I really wanted to look like on my wedding day! My husband love it! Will definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends!

Gina · Married on 11/08/2014

Ali & Caitlin and their team were so amazing to work with for my November wedding. They took pictures and notes at my hair & makeup trial to help them create the perfect look for my wedding day. They were super easy and helpful for scheduling the morning of the wedding and came to the hotel room where we were getting ready. The room was smaller than I had anticipated with me and 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms (plus photographer and videographer), but they made it work so efficiently that I was amazed it didn't really seem that crowded. They did such a great job on everyone's hair and makeup and we were all finished exactly on time. Everyone looked so beautiful! I loved working with them and would recommend them to all my friends having Phoenix weddings.

Alissa · Married on 11/01/2014

I'm not into makeup. My daily routine is moisturizer and BB cream. I also have super curly hair, and I don't trust a lot of people to be able to style it. As a result, I almost decided to DIY my hair and makeup for my wedding. Then I found FACELABS and was impressed by their portfolio as they seemed to excel in the natural look I wanted. I decided to give them a try, and I'm so glad I did!

The bridal hair/makeup price includes a trial at your location. It was nice to be able to meet the stylists ahead of time. They both listened to what I want and executed perfectly.

On the day of my wedding, both the makeup artist and hair stylist arrived right on time. They were super nice and accommodating. Six of my bridesmaids and my mom had makeup done, and 5 had hair. All of them had slightly different ideas of what they wanted, and all of my girls were happy with the results! My mom can be picky about her hair and makeup and she was also super happy with everything. Everyone also though the price was great.

Most importantly, I loved my hair and makeup! My husband and I both prefer me to look natural, and FACELABS did an amazing job of just making me look like a more polished version of myself and not like an overly-madeup bride. My hair was also perfect, and both my hair and makeup lasted until I finally called it a night a 2 am.

I cannot recommend FACELABS highly enough.

I was so impressed with Ali and Caitlyn when I first met them at the bridal fair. They are both professional and masters at hair and makeup. Everything was flawless and I am so happy I found them. I will recommend them to anyone for any event. Thank you thank you!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

We had Ali do our make-up and Caitlin do our hair. They were both amazing and very talented at what they do. Caitlin did my hair and six others' on our wedding day, not one of us had the same looking hair and our hair held all day. Ali did our make-up which included airbrush, lashes, and make-up, even with a long day of pictures our make-up still looked flawless by the time the ceremony came. On top of their outstanding work they are very personable, easy to get a long with, very responsive with any questions you may have leading up to your event. I've already recommended them to several others! You'll love them!