Face by Sofia Reviews

30 | New York, NY

30 Reviews for Face by Sofia

30 Face by Sofia Reviews

Chrissy · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Sofia! She is such a pleasure to work with and she made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. Guests were raving about how amazing my bridesmaids and I looked and we owe it all to her! She was so professional and I would recommend to her every bride!

Lana · Married on 09/20/2014

I got my hair and make up done. Sofia usually specializes in make up only, but she did my hair before and I absolutely loved it. I could not be more happier with Sofia's work. I looked gorgeous , flawless. She is truly talented in what she does. I can not recommend her highly enough. Worth every dollar. I will defiantly use her for all my future events. She is a gem.

• I

IRINA · Married on 07/27/2014

Sofia made stunning make up for my wedding!!! I've tried other make up artist for my wedding and had to keep researching until I found Sofia - communication is easy, she quickly gets the idea of the look you need and show examples of the looks from her previous works so you have a better idea what the end result might look like. She was on time, fast and the result was amazing!!! So recommend her for the very spacial occasions!!!

Allison · Married on 04/05/2014

For wedding make-up, I cannot recommend Face by Sofia enough! She is worth every dollar!

Sofia is a true talent and a true professional. Her calm and friendly demeanor made the getting ready process relaxing and enjoyable. (Yes, it is possible to feel relaxed before your wedding!)

One of the best things about working with Sofia was that she really listened to each person's make-up preferences and was able to create looks that everyone was happy with. My bridal party and I were thrilled with how are make-up turned out! I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day--I have Sofia to thank for her role in that!

Sofia is amazing!! She did the makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day, 9/14/13. Sofia is not just a brilliant makeup artist, but she has the personality and calm presence that you want to surround yourself with while getting ready for your big day. She is personable, confident, calm, funny, flexible, and fun! Sofia made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night. I would highly highly highly recommend Sofia! And am already thinking of the next occasion in which I can hire her again :)

Jenny · Married on 08/17/2013

Sofia is an absolute MUST to have on your wedding day! She did my makeup, my mom and mother-in-law and my bridal party on my wedding day and everyone looked flawless. She not only makes you look like the most beautiful bride ever (I literally received too many compliments to count and every girl at the wedding or who saw my pics who was engaged/soon-to-be-engaged asked me for her contact info) but she also so has this extraordinary calming nature and presence about her that completely sets your mind at ease during the whole getting ready process. I have witnessed brides wincing and checking the mirror every 30 seconds while having their makeup done and I can’t imagine having that stress and anxiety on such a special day. I absolutely trusted Sofia and knew that she understood exactly how I wanted to look – she remembered everything I explained at my trial down to the last detail – so I didn’t worry for a second while she was doing my makeup and was able to really relax and enjoy the whole process. I honestly cannot give her enough praise - she is truly an artist and the look she creates makes you feel so special and amazing that it’s priceless.

Heather · Married on 06/15/2013

Sofia recently did my my make-up when I was a nervous wreck on my wedding day. Not only was she a wonderfully soothing presence, she made me look gorgeous for my special day-- by far the most talented make-up artist I have ever worked with. My wedding was particularly challenging because it was a warm day and we were doing half the photos in the hotel and half in Central Park, but Sofia's work held up perfectly. I could not have had my perfect night without her. She is truly outstanding!

Just had my wedding this weekend on Saturday June 8. I hired Sofia to do my makeup and also my hair. SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB. She is so much fun to get ready with. I was so happy with the outcome. I couldn't have looked more beautiful. She will make you look flawless and so effortless. She knows the definition of true artistic beauty and perfection. I highly recommend her for any event!

We Got married in 2007 in NYC.Sofia did my make up and my mom make up..we were glowing that day because of her!Thank you again for the beautiful work!I looked amazing!

Sofia is hands down, the most AMAZING make up artist I have ever gone to. I got so many compliments on my make up at the event I attended. Just show her or tell her what look you are going for, and she will work her magic, and make sure you look drop dead gorgeous! By far the most amazing experience I have had with a make up artist!

• I

Ina · Married on 04/15/2013

I cannot express enough how grateful and happy I am to haven makeup done by Sofia . She is extremely talented, and professional. It is evident that she truly loves what she does. I riceived compliments all night long I was the star of the night , Thank you so much

Tara · Married on 02/17/2013

Sofia is absolutely amazing. She is a master of her craft. She beautifully applied make-up to my sisters' 10 bridesmaids and my sister. We all felt gorgeous and looked gorgeous! She is a master of her craft. You will not be disappointed. She is absolutely professional, timely and you will be so happy you hired her!

Angie · Married on 02/16/2013

Sofia is fantastic, efficient, professional and amazingly talented. I was so comfortable and confident in her work, that getting my make-up done was the most relaxing part of the day. I would recommend her to anyone who needs make-up for any type of event or photo shoot!

Stephanie · Married on 02/08/2013

I got married in February 2013 and Sofia did my make-up and the make-up for my bridesmaids. She did such an amazing job!! My make-up was perfect and lasted the whole day and night! It was especially noteworthy because that was the day of the major snow storm so I was quite worried about the wind and rain ruining my hair and make-up. I felt absolutely beautiful. I cannot recommend Sofia highly enough for a bride - she was perfect - wonderful to work with and an amazing artist!

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2012

Sofia is an amazing make-up artist. She is professional and made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. All of the products she used were extremely high quality. I loved the way I looked!! Sofia you are the best!!

• O

Olga · Married on 09/15/2012

Sofia is the best make-up professional I know. I have been using Sofia for multiple events: professional magazine photo shoot, halloween make-up, multiple parties. She listens to all your wishes and preferences to make sure you will be happy with the end result. Sofia gives some recommendations along the process to make sure you are having appropriate make-up for the event. I will highly recommend Sofia to anyone!

Simply THE BEST! I felt so beautiful- and most importantly I felt like myself! Sofia did my entire bridal party and a few family members and everyone absolutely loved the outcome. She is like having a close girlfriend helping you get ready too- we had a blast! Would recommend to anyone.

Jayme · Married on 07/27/2012

I can’t say enough good things about Sofia! I was married last summer and Sofia traveled to Vermont to be apart of my special day. I was so pleased with my make-up and it photographed beautifully. Sofia has a way of making make-up look so natural and she accentuates your best features.

• User3420392 · 2+ years ago

Amazing make-up, received a lot of compliments. Sofia is the best.

Maryana · Married on 07/17/2011

I've worked with Sofia on multiple photoshoots as well as saw in action on one of the weddings that I attended. She did a beautiful makeup on the bride and bridesmaids. It's very clear that Sofia is very detail oriented perfectionist, and she's striving to do the best job she can possibly do to make her clients happy. I'd highly recommend Sofia both for Weddings work as well as editorial/commercial/styled photoshoot work. She does fantastic work on Skin, and has a great eye for good color!

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2011

Sofia was absolutely incredible! Both my mom and I never felt for more beautiful. I wish that she could do our makeup every single day! Thank you for making us look so beautiful on my mom's special day. You are amazing!

Sofia is amazing! She did my make up for my wedding and it was perfect! She had previously worked with my friend at her wedding and her work was flawless there too! She is also a pleasure to have around on your wedding day, which is also so important!! I received so many compliments on mine and my bridesmaids' make up. I had a pretty big bridal party and so also loved everyone she brought with her to assist in the day!! I would absolutely recommend her for any event!

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2011

Hands down, Sofia is the best make-up artist out there! I can't say enough good things about her services. I received so many compliments on my wedding day make-up. I wish I look like that everyday!

Kimberly · Married on 08/08/2010

Sofia is so talented! She did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding. She was on time, professional and really listened to what I was really looking for. Sofia really helped make my day memorable. I highly recommend her for any type of event. She is fantastic!!!

Joanna · Married on 01/31/2010

Sofia is the best makeup artist in the tri-state area. Prior to my wedding I had met with many makeup artists and none of them compared to Sofia. She is fantastic. She made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend her.