53 Reviews for Fable Photo and Video Productions

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Digital Files (1)
49 Fable Photo and Video Productions Reviews

Even with though we were a destination wedding, Brett and Sandi were able to help us through the all the nuances of choosing a wedding photographer. They made the process straight forward and comfortable, and delivered amazing results. We would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Peter, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandi and Brett are a great husband and wife team who care about their clients. They go above and beyond when it comes to capturing the perfect moment in each individual picture they take. Not only do they take pride in their work, they make the experience fun and keep you smiling the entire time. We hired Fable Photo and Video to do our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement session was filled with laughter and fun conversations. Our wedding day was captured beautifully and we were very happy with the memories they captured for us. I would recommend them to any future bride and groom in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lianna, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Sandi were amazing!! They were very easy to work with and created a beautiful photo album that captured our wedding day perfectly!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fable Photo and Video Productions was amazing I will use them the future for other events and recommend them to my family and friends!!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Digital Files

Brett and Sandy were the photographers and videographers for our wedding last weekend. They have been a pleasure to work with from day one! Brett and Sandy are professional and flexible, not to mention they take STUNNING photographs. We received our “Wedding-Previews” today and cannot wait to see how the rest turned out. Thank you for the huge role you played in our wedding.

Profile Picture User4497435, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brett and Sandy were nothing short of perfection to work with. They are an amazingly strong and capable team of photographers that understand how to capture the moment when it's felt, when it's there and happening. Every time I felt I needed to fix my dress or my hair or something was slightly amiss, They were already on it before I had to say a word. Our guests are still raving about them 3 months later ?. The quality of our photos are second to none, we couldn't be more pleased with everything from start to finish. We will forever be thankful to have had them capture our special day. You definitely won't regret any decision to let them capture any of your special moments for years to come! Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Alana, 2/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brett was a fantastic photographer. He controlled the environment and worked with us to insure that we got all the photos we wanted in the time that we had.

Profile Picture Kurt, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were and very helpful I would definitely recommend them

Profile Picture Katie, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandi and Brett are a power couple. We highly recommend them to future brides and grooms

Profile Picture saba, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brett and Sandi were truly amazing! We have a huge family, and chose to not a first look.. yet they accommodated the obnoxious amount of pictures I still wanted. They went back and forth with me making the timeline I wanted to work, even had a separate meeting with me! We just got our photos and our video back, and I am so amazed with the job they did! The pictures and the video captured every part of the wedding I wanted captured!! Thank you Brett and Sandi for all of your hard work! It does not go unappreciated!! :)

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We loved Fable photo! They did photo, video and a photo wall (like a photo booth but better) for us and they were great! Very unobtrusive, yet they never missed a moment. I love that they captured the moments just as they were rather than stopping us to adjust our pose. However, they're willing to do whatever it takes to get the shot-- even if it means lying on the ground, or wiping bird poop off a bench. Super funny too! We had a blast hanging out with them!

Profile Picture Kristie, 6/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have never seen such perfect wedding pictures as the ones Fable took for my wedding. Choosing a photographer can be scary, but Brett and Sandi did a more than outstanding job at our wedding and I would recommend them to everyone, even if you are not having a wedding. They took so many candid pictures and I must say, I don't even recall seeing them moving about. They were almost invisible, which is what you want in a photographer. Great Job.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The service provided by Fable Photo and Video was amazing! Brett, the photographer was extremely talented, creative, very organized, and patient. Not only did he capture every moment and detail I had requested, but he also added several ideas of his own to the photo shooting. We also found the They offered a few packages very reasonably priced, and we also received CD with the right to print all our photos. Our family really enjoyed working with Fable Photo and Video, and will definitely hire them for many other shootings and events in the future. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Samy, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing photographer who arrived early and took care of the majority of pictures before the wedding. We only had to have a couple of pictures taken after the wedding due to one member of the bridal party's tardiness. The pictures were perfect. Everyone looked great with no eyes shut! Some of the guests had more pictures taken of them with some guests having none of them taken. Still - the pictures we really want to have were the very best!

Profile Picture User3900150, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fable photo and video did a great job with our wedding. They worked with our budget to provide us exactly what we wanted. On the day, they showed up early to plan things out and were very patient with everyone. The video and photos came out beautifully. I would highly recommend them to anyone when having an important event.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandi and Brett were so amazing to work with. I had to find a photographer last minute and they came to my rescue! They were so flexible in working with me and produced amazing pictures. I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture my special day!!!

Profile Picture Kyrie, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brett and Sandi are great photographers, and very personable. I enjoyed working with them and love the photos I have of my Wedding! Would definitely recommend booking them as soon as you know your date- their calendar fills up fast!

Profile Picture Michaela, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The legalese in the contract and email templates were a little overbearing. I felt a little turned off by how business-like they were. They are much more approachable and accommodating as individuals when I called or emailed specific concerns. Most importantly, however, their photos are beautiful and the album is gorgeous. I really appreciated the care they took in capturing our most special day.

Profile Picture Kira, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Brett and Sandy for our engagement session, wedding photos and wedding video. We were SO happy with how everything turned out. Each picture captures little bits and pieces of the day that were hard to see when we were living it! We can't say enough about how grateful we are to have these memories thanks to Fable Photo & Video! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This company is a husband and wife team and work extremely well together. They took our pics for our second wedding (we are both in our 50s) which was a small affair with only 50 people attending. The logistics for the wedding ceremony/reception was a challenge as we were married on the 9th green of a country club and only had less than an hour to get pics with family and just the two of us done before our reception close to sunset. Brett and Sandi accomplished everything expeditiously and smoothly. Also, since it was a Sunday wedding later in the day they worked with us in giving us a small wedding package where other photographers weren't as accommodating.

Profile Picture User3819455, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely love the service and care Fable Photo and Video Productions provided me for my wedding. The quality of the pictures were beautiful and they captured some great moments of the ceremony and reception. Brett & Sandi are Fantastic!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Sandi were wonderful to work with. Their products were top notch. They took the time to answer all of our questions and worked with us on what types of pictures we wanted for our wedding. The photographer, Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and many of our guests took the time to thank her for the great job she had done that evening. The pictures of our wedding were beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Rob and Fran, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I double thought whether we would have a photographer for our wedding or not for about 3 weeks. I didn't want the added expense, but I wanted to capture our memories. We were blending our family and I had met my soul mate. I decided to go with Fable Photo and am so thankful for my decision. The photographer is amazing, had patience (with 3 teenagers and our youngest being 10 yrs old) and such a great, personable personality! The photographer related to our family and our pictures turned out beautiful! I would recommend Fable Photo and will definitely consider using their services again in the future! Amazing! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Sandy make an amazing team. They captured every moment of our wedding in such a fun and unique way. All of our pictures are just stunning! We have traditional, fun, unique and just plain gorgeous pictures in our collection. Fable captured every moment and every guest at our wedding in a desecrate natural way which made each picture true to life and not staged or stuffy. Looking through our collection made me laugh, cry and aww. As I bride I got what every women wants, pictures that make you look like a super model. Fable will make sure you look amazing. Sandy even used her shirt to help me dab the sweet off my face so I wouldn’t look glossy! They are a team that will go above and beyond! Great lighting, top of the line equipment and you won’t even notice that they’re there. They even check in with you discreetly during your event to ensure they capture your entire wish list and then some. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Kim, 3/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brett and Sandy are spectacular! I shopped around for awhile for photographers and then I saw my friend's wedding pictures on Facebook and asked who photographed her wedding.
At the initial meeting they brought their equipment, budget options, and many samples of their work for us to check out. We were so impressed, we signed at that first meeting. From there they were very prompt with responses to all myquestions via email and phone.
One thing I loved about them (besides my beautiful photos!!!) is they take you by the hand through each step. After all, it's not everyday we are surrounded by professional photographers, especially in an environment where there is no do-overs if a shot is missed (aka your wedding!)
The more you communicate with your photographer, the better the outcome. They do an incredible amount of work as they prep for your upcoming wedding. I tried adding it in here and I have too many characters!
During all our pre-wedding pictures, they made us feel relaxed and we had fun! We also secretly felt a little like a couple of models! I think the way they approached the pictures before the wedding, set the tone for us for the wedding itself... fun and relaxed! During the ceremony and reception, they were like ghosts... they were there getting shots of everything but went unnoticed to our guests and ourselves which made the reception flow easily and turned out great pictures of us, our family and our friends being themselves.
I would recommend Brett and Sandy to everyone! They embrace their art and make the entire process smooth. You really feel like everything they do is because their one passion is to please you and meet all your needs before, during, and after your wedding!

Profile Picture kris, 1/4/13, 7 Reviews