FAB Photobooth Reviews

4 | Burbank, CA

4 Reviews for FAB Photobooth

Pearl · Married on 11/14/2015

Fab Photo Booth is a must have for your wedding party!!!
    We got great bargain by signing up their service at Wedding Convention in Pasadena.
    The 2 gentlemen came to our wedding well prepared and set up the photo booth perfectly for our guests.
    They are very attentive, flexible, and cooperative with our guests and took unlimited great pictures, of course!!
    The great part is that our guests were able to send pictures to their Facebook accounts instantly.
    We got our CD with all our guests pictures of their fun time that we will treasure it very much.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Teri · Married on 07/13/2013

I truly adored and loved how the service of FabPhoto made my wedding a success my family and friends were so happy and they all had a blast with the props at photo booth my favorite was the save the date invites one word BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Anabell · Married on 08/03/2012

FabBooth was great! After my wedding I received a CD with all the pictures which was great. The photo booth was the hit at my wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2014

4.2
      3.0

I used FAB Photobooth for my wedding. Maan was very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. His team provided everything we asked for and were very flexible and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth for their wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2014