F as in Flowers Reviews

F as in Flowers 5
F as in Flowers 6
F as in Flowers 7

Laura · Married on 09/21/2013

Working with Lynn was amazing! I loved meeting her for the first time and hearing all of her ideas! I went into flowers having NO ideas and she got me SO excited! She is so very talented and really knows her flowers. Lynn worked with me to help stay within my budget and have the most beautiful wedding ever! I emailed with her numerous times about little things and she was always very quick to respond! When the day of our wedding arrived I could not wait to see the flowers! When we arrived at the venue I was AMAZED with how beautiful everything looked! It literally made it all come together so well! So many people have told me how gorgeous our flowers were and I couldn't agree more. Lynn is amazing to work with and I hope that every bride and groom get to have the same experience we did!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Pamela · Married on 08/09/2013

Lynn couldn't be more wonderful! She listens to what you want and works with you to make it happen. Honestly, my flowers were my favorite item at our wedding. There wasn't a single thing about what Lynn created for me that I didn't absolutely love! She is also very reasonable with her prices and buys locally grown flowers when possible. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is getting married in the area!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

Lynn did such an amazing job with our wedding. The flowers were stunning, and she did a phenomenal job stretching our budget (which was not exceptionally high). She went above and beyond helping me find the perfect vases, and working with me to figure out exactly what feel I was looking for. I had so many compliments on the flowers for our wedding, and couldn't have asked for a better florist. Thank you Lynn!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Amber · Married on 06/09/2013

My flowers were beautiful! Lynn was able to pull our desires and basic ideas into beautiful combinations of flowers that fulfilled our every desire. Lynn created delicate gorgeous bouquets that will live forever in our photos hung on the walls of our home. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Lynn did an amazing job on all the flowers for our wedding. My husband and I would highly reccomend F...as in flowers!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/02/2012

F.. as in Flowers did the floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding, and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome. Lynn is extremely creative and did a great job of interpreting what we described and creating exactly what we were looking for. She was very responsive throughout the whole process, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in the Northern Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire areas.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Lynn was an amazing florist to work with! She took my ideas and brought them to the next level. I wanted arrangements that were very organic and unique, and Lynn delivered on all fronts. From her lovely workshop in Exeter to her willingness to meet price points, Lynn made the process of selecting our wedding flowers truly enjoyable.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Stefanie · Married on 07/06/2012

Lynn is a floral genius. Besides being the nicest person I have ever met she is beyond talented. After meeting with 2 other florist I thought I would never be able to get what I wanted for my wedding. I heard of Lynn through some girls that I work with and I was more than impressed. She was able to offer me both tall and short centerpieces and all bouquets using the flowers that I wanted ( peonies, spray roses and hydrangeas). Lynn was able to get into my head and on the day of the wedding the reception hall looked like it was straight out of a magazine. The flowers blew me away and were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is the most affordable florist around and offers not only perfection in her work but the little personalized touches that make that day even more special. I have recommended her to all of my friends who are getting married. I trusted her with the most important and most photographed day of my life and you should too!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Christina · Married on 01/14/2012

Lynn, was amazing. She was so easy to work with and she had so many awesome ideas. I gave her a few things of what I was thinking and she made it extraordinary. The flowers at my wedding were the best that I have ever seen. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/06/2012

Valerie · Married on 11/05/2011

I thought Lynn, the owner and designer at F as in Flowers, was such a joy to work with and created BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements for our wedding. She is such a pleasant, talented person; I highly recommend her work to anyone.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jenn · Married on 09/10/2011

I have a black thumb and know nothing about flowers. I was completely lost when trying to plan this part of the wedding. Lynn was beyond helpful in helping me figure out what would look best, what went together, and how I envisioned the flowers looking. I don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 05/16/2012

Jen · Married on 11/06/2010

Lynne's flower arrangements are really a piece of art. The flowers were amazing, they made the reception look so romantic. We love the fall flowers and Lynne did a great job with what we wanted. She is a fantastic person to work with and we wish her all the best in her future. We thank you for making our wedding special to us. All our best, Rick & Jen.

Sent on 11/17/2010

karen · Married on 08/14/2010

I cannot begin to tell you how impressed I was of my wedding flowers from F as in flowers. Lynne is absolutely amazing! She is so easy to work with, and has such a wealth of knowledge. I was a little overwhelmed by the variety of choices in flowers, so I put it all in her professional hands. When I walked into the reception, I was blown away at how amazing the flowers looked! I can honestly say that I have never been to a wedding or any function for that matter, where the arrangements were more spectacular! I had many guests make the same comment. A true artist!

Sent on 01/21/2012

Kara · Married on 09/12/2009

We were so happy in our choice in florist, Lynn from F as in Flowers. She picks amazing flowers and we were so blown away by presentation and selection of flowers based on our theme. In addition, she was wonderful to work with and interact with during the wedding process.

Sent on 02/27/2010

Julianne · Married on 05/17/2008

OMG Lynn was the the BEST!!!!! The flowers were amazing, absolutley amazing! They brought me to tears when I saw them! It is so rare in this world that someone actually goes above and beyond your vision and she absolutely did just that! She gets what your vision is....Lynn is amazing!

Sent on 07/29/2008
  • User5194065 · 2+ years ago

Lynn was amazing to work with! She listened to every detail that I explained to her and on my wedding day I was blown away! It was better then perfect! Thank you so much Lynn!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Lynn is amazing!!!! She saw my vision and ran with it. Her work is absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend her!!! I was someone who wasn't interested in centerpieces or flowers and am glad the Renaissance recommended her because everyone at our wedding was commenting on how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jenna · Married on 08/26/2017

Lynn did such an amazing job with our flowers, for our wedding in Maine at the end of August. Everything from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the centerpieces were stunning! I loved them, and got so many compliments on them, too! The only minor issues were that they were slightly different than I imagined/we had discussed, and she forgot about the flowers for the top of our seating chart. But even with that considered, I would very happily book Lynn again if I were doing it all over again. She does gorgeous work!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    F as in Flowers 14
    F as in Flowers 15
    F as in Flowers 16

Pam · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Lynn for the flowers for our wedding in June was perfect! The flowers on the day of were more amazing than what I imagined and what we had talked about before! She completely nailed my vision for the day and truly brought it to life with her design. She was able to stay exactly within our budget and was very reasonably priced compared to others I spoke to in the area. We met with her twice before the day, once as an initial planking meeting and once to finalize plans and she was spot on all the time, making suggestions and talking with us about what our flowers stand out. We brought one of our "flower grannies" to our first meeting and Lynn sent her home with s beautiful bouquet of flowers! She was punctual with her delivery our our bouquets and set everything up at the event without a problem! We could not have asked for anything more! He flowers were so beautiful I wanted to take my bouquet on my honeymoon so I could keep looking at them!!!

Sent on 06/30/2016