F as in Flowers Reviews

F as in Flowers 6
F as in Flowers 7

ALISON CUTTING · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Artistry in Flowers

I was beyond thrilled to work with Lynn on the floral arrangements for our wedding. She was able to take my limited explanation of my vision, that sounded so contradictory to me and create the exact look and feel that I had envisioned in my head. From start to finish, Lynn really just understood the concept, color and texture of what I was looking for in the flowers and delivered beyond expectation. The flowers were gorgeous, fresh and they also smelled absolutely divine! I would highly recommend Lynn to anyone looking for a wedding florist. We really appreciate all the work you went to for us!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    F as in Flowers 8
    F as in Flowers 9
    F as in Flowers 10
    F as in Flowers 11
    F as in Flowers 12

Alison,
    Thank you for trusting me in turning your vision into reality! It was a perfect day and the photos of you and Jeff capture your joy and happiness! Happy Holidays! Lynn

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot explain in words how perfect Lynn is! I had a very basic idea of what I wanted for flowers and Lynn just ran with it and created the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. Lynn was so sweet and fun to meet with! My husband and I got married in front of a big oak tree. I knew I wanted some sort of flowers on the trunk of the tree, but wasn’t really sure how it would be possible or what was realistic. When I saw the tree after Lynn decorated it on the day of my wedding I teared up it was so beautiful!! It’s stressful wedding planning and wondering if your wedding is going to end up how you envisioned it, the flowers completely surpassed my expectations. Thank you times a million Lynn!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    F as in Flowers 13

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Danielle for putting your trust in my vision! Thank you for your kind words and making my love of flowers so rewarding. Cheers to you and Matt and your new chapter together! Lynn

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

We couldn't be happier that we chose Lynn as our florist! Throughout the planning process she was so nice, responsive, and helpful with design ideas. We thought she was so creative with driftwood and greenery around the vases. The colors and varieties were also cool and interesting. My family thought the flowers were amazing, and everyone else kept commenting on how gorgeous they were!
    I would absolutely recommend Lynn for others weddings!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    F as in Flowers 14
    F as in Flowers 15
    F as in Flowers 16
    F as in Flowers 17

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your beautiful photos Amy! I loved sharing in it and bringing lots of color and beauty to your day! Best wishes, Lynn and the F as in Flower team :)

Michelle Sepanski Gates · Married on 07/28/2018

Above and beyond!

I came to my first meeting with Lynn with some photos of my venue, and some very general ideas of what I wanted for my day. She helped me to transform my ideas into a style, color scheme and overall vision. Beyond just flowers, she was always quick to answer any other integrated design questions and was flexible to make changes all throughout the process. We enjoyed working with her so much, my mother in law worked with her for our rehearsal dinner for the weekend as well. Thank you so much for everything Lynn!

Sent on 10/23/2018

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Michelle! I thoroughly loved designing and bringing your vision to life! It was a spectacular day! One for the books! Best wishes! Lynn

Kendall · Married on 10/14/2017

Lynn of F as in Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is professional, she listens intently, and she makes suggestions that will fit within your budget. She has an amazing eye for design and works wonders with varying color palettes and textures! Lynn made my wedding a dream come true! Her design was far better than I could have ever imagined and I am truly thankful to have worked with her. Lynn will take your vision to the next level and you will feel completely at ease with her at the helm. Thank you Lynn!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    F as in Flowers 25
    F as in Flowers 26
    F as in Flowers 27

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Kendall! I loved every minute planning and brainstorming with you!

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2017

Lynn Curcio is an amazing artist! The flowers surpassed our wildest dreams. With the exception of my daughter, the flowers were a show stopper. Lynn is a visionary, and was so in sync with what we wanted. These are not our professional photos below, so does not give the justice they deserve, but a taste of what she can do. You will not be disappointed and worth every penny!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    F as in Flowers 28
    F as in Flowers 29
    F as in Flowers 30
    F as in Flowers 31
    F as in Flowers 32
    F as in Flowers 33

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Meghan, you are stunning! It was such a pleasure being part of your team. Congratulations, Lynn.

Cara · Married on 07/14/2017

I cannot thank Lynn enough for the beautiful flowers for our wedding. She was the only florist we met with because from the moment we met, we just clicked (even with my 18 month old twin nieces running around her office). She took the time to talk to both me and my mother about our ideas for the day. She was ready with ideas but listened to what we thought as well. After telling her about my niece that passed away and wanting to include her in the day, Lynn suggested a special flower piece for her at the wedding. It was just the right touch and a beautiful tribute to our girl. The bouquets, WOW were they gorgeous. She even included some sweet flower crowns for our flower girls. Lynn was so responsive in emails and kept in contact throughout the process. My only regret was missing her the day of the wedding so I could thank her in person! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, thank you Lynn!

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

F as in Flowers was recommended to us by our planner and we never met or communicated directly before the wedding. Even so, they executed our vision with such beauty and precision that I could not imagine a more picture perfect aesthetic. Since we had a spring wedding, an abundance of florals seemed necessary. We had a birch arbour covered in flowers as well as large amounts of greenery on the tables and centre pieces on the head table. The team worked tirelessly to make our vision come to life and I could not be more grateful.

Sent on 06/27/2017

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your kind words and appreciation! We love what we do and feel equally as grateful to work with such sweet brides like you! Can't wait to see all your beautiful photos!

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

I was blown away as to how beautiful all of the flowers at my wedding were. They all were truly a work of art. I began to cry as Lynn brought in my wedding bouquet because it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Lynn is so easy to work with and truly puts so much love into everything she does. I may be biased, but I have never seen more beautiful flowers at a wedding. My husband and I were not entirely sure what type of flowers we wanted, but Lynn helped us decide and was so knowledgeable about what type of flowers work, don't work and he recommendations. I am so glad we chose F...as in Flowers. Everything turned out beautiful and Lynn was such a gem to work with!

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Gorgeous arrangements, creative ideas, and thoughtful details. Lynn is talented beyond belief! Guests raved about the flowers at our wedding which were absolutely stunning! I will forever be reminded of the beauty Lynn brought to our wedding, and forever thankful!

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/26/2016

Words cannot adequately describe the beauty of the floral arrangements Lynn Curcio provided for my daughter's wedding. All of the arrangements were both elegant and lush--true works of art. The flowers and greenery she chose to decorate the 12-foot mantel at the wedding venue were simply outstanding, and perfectly enhanced the two large lanterns we had selected for this space. The bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids were simply stunning; Lynn made the occasion even more special by making it a point to personally present my daughter's bouquet to her prior to the ceremony. Lynn was wonderful to work with, listening to our ideas and offering her own suggestions when needed. She responded promptly to calls and emails so we always felt she was readily accessible. We are so pleased and grateful we chose F as in Flowers--thank you, Lynn!!

Aimee · Married on 10/16/2016

I had the biggest challenge finding the right florist for my NH seacoast fall wedding, until I met Lynn from F... As in Flowers. In about 15 minutes of chatting at her studio, she undid months of my frustration and helped me choose a beautiful collection of bloom-inspiration, all while working with my budget. The result? Absolutely gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, and more that were exactly what I had been dreaming of, but truly didn't think I could afford. Lynn's talent is matched only by her warm and friendly personality. She is truly a pleasure to work with -- professional, creative, and kind. Absolutely hire her -- you will not be disappointed! Thank you again, Lynn!

Barbara · Married on 10/15/2016

Lynn did magnificent work at our daughters wedding. She's a kind gentle soul with an enormous amount of creativity. Lynn is professional, very attentive & listens to what you envision. She has a wealth of knowledge about flowers & her suggestions were welcomed. It was wonderful to spend the day surrounded by her creations.She added such beauty to an already perfect day. Will definitely use her again!

Tiana · Married on 10/08/2016

Lynn is the most incredible florist! My husband and I were lucky enough to have her do our flowers for our wedding. You need to see the pictures. She is the real deal. We gave her a tough and loaded them and she saw our vision and ran with it. Our theme was new hampshire. We asked for three subthemes of industrial, woods, and water. Each table were different cities. Please look up the pictures. My review does not do her work justice. She is truly amazing!!

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Book Lynn. Just do it. You will not regret it.

My fiance and I were of the "one and done" mindset when it came to our wedding planning. That is, we researched potential vendors online, requested pricing information from no more than five vendors, and selected the one we liked best for a meeting. If we liked them, we immediately stopped looking and moved on to the next decision. Hiring Lynn was an absolute no-brainer.

Lynn is the sweetest woman and is confident and professional. These qualities instilled confidence in us that our wedding flowers would be perfect. I had two in-person meetings with Lynn, and it was clear that she understood my vision perfectly. I gave her a single picture to work from and she created all the wedding florals from that single idea. She's truly a genius. When her quote came back a bit above our price point, she was so willing to work with us to cut back without making things look skimpy.

On the day of, Lynn delivered my bouquet and my husband's bout to our hotel room in the pouring rain. We'd gone over our rain plan (which we clearly had to implement!) and she made everything just stunning even with the limited space. We had two large urns for our "altar", smaller stone urn centerpieces for some tables, floral garlands for others, plus flowers for our cake. Everyone commented on how lush and gorgeous the florals were all day, and we could not be happier.

As I type this my bouquet is hanging upside down to dry out for preserving! I love it THAT much! Thank you, Lynn!

Sent on 10/11/2016

F as in Flowers's reply:

Lauren! You are so kind and I loved getting to know you and Dan. I'm so happy Casey helped make the connection. Best wishes and a lifetime of happiness to you both! Lynn

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2016

Lynn Curcio was amazing to work with for my wedding. Right from my first meeting with her, I felt a connection. I knew that she would be able to carry out my Pinterest vision! Lynn took the time to sit down with me and Google flowers that I liked and asked about my other decorations so it could all tie together. On my wedding day when I arrived at the venue and saw the whole tent setup with the centerpieces and my bouquet, I got teary eyed. She nailed it!! Lynn is super nice, professional, and creative. I would highly recommend contacting her for your wedding or special event!

Alexandra · Married on 09/04/2016

There aren't enough good things to write about Lynn.... From the first meeting to dropping off some items after the wedding, Lynn was always warm, welcoming, professional, and wonderful. She was recommended by another vendor of ours and I'm so glad we chose her. She understood my vision even when I had a zillion ideas running through my head and was able to nail it while making it within budget and using some of my own props. Everything turned out STUNNING! My grandparents and great grandparents were florists so it was so important to have beautiful and well designed flowers for our wedding and Lynn went above and beyond our vision and delivered something that was so ethereal. Thank you, thank you, thank you Lynn! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Jon · Married on 08/27/2016

When I initially met with Lynn, the only thing I knew was what colors I wanted for my flowers and that since I was having a wedding on the ocean I wanted them to be beachy/whimsical. By talking things through with her and going through many photos, we came up with a plan together. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the flowers being delivered on the day of the wedding. They were truly the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen and EXACTLY what I had envisioned. Lynn is truly an artist, and in my case, a mind reader. She did the most incredible job and I could not be happier with the outcome. Truly amazing!

Sent on 09/12/2016

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jon and Samone! We were on the same page immediately! It was a joy working with you both and sharing in your day on the ocean!

Alex · Married on 07/23/2016

We used Lynn for our July wedding and our flowers were gorgeous. I really didn't know the type of flowers I wanted- just the colors, so I sent her a few pictures of things I liked and when we met with her she showed us all sorts of different flowers and ideas. She was so easy to work with by the time we left an hour later I knew we were all set! The flowers were just what I had pictured (better really) on the day of the wedding- even my photographer told me they were some of the prettiest flowers she had ever seen. I would recommend Lynn in a heartbeat.

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2016

I can not say enough how WONDERFUL it was to work with Lynn! From the moment we met, she just "got" exactly what I was wanting! She is warm and so easy to work with and her designs are gorgeous! When I saw our bouquets that day, I almost cried as they were beyond beautiful...and literally everything I had dreamed of - absolutely breathtaking! I could not recommend Lynn and F as in Flowers enough!

Krisitna · Married on 07/16/2016

INCREDIBLE! Lynn is absolutely amazing at floral design and so knowledgeable about flowers! She was so wonderful to work with!! She took the time to get to know my style and exactly what I wanted for my wedding in detail. She met with me in her studio for awhile months before my wedding day and answered all my questions! She is so sweet. I was having a beach themed wedding and Lynn even made starfish boutonnieres for the groomsmen. They were awesome and everyone loved them! She hand delivered all the flowers to the venue the day of the wedding and they were in cute mason jars with water to keep them fresh and were absolutely gorgeous!! I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. They were exactly what I had dreamed of! Thank you so much Lynn for helping make my dream wedding a reality. You are truly the best!

Sent on 12/22/2016

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Kristina ! It was my pleasure and I enjoyed getting to know you. Warm holiday wishes and Happy New Year! Lynn

Katie · Married on 07/03/2016

Lynn is an amazing florist! I was so pleased with how everything came out for my wedding in July. She was very responsive and accommodating to all our ideas. And you can tell she truly cares about your special day.

Crystal · Married on 06/19/2016

Lynn at F as in Flowers did such an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely stunning! She listened to me when I was describing what I wanted and delivered exactly that. I had seen her work before and knew that the flowers would be beautiful, but when she delivered them, they were even more beautiful than I had imagined! She was full of great ideas and was very accommodating as well. She made my mother a wrist corsage using artificial flowers and also avoided using the metal base due to her many allergies. It came out well and everyone thought the flowers were real.

Sent on 07/06/2016

F as in Flowers's reply:

Thank you Crystal ! It was a pleasure working with you and a fun challenge creating a wristlet with no real flowers or metal. So happy your Mom loved it! Best wishes! Lynn

I cannot express how pleased I was with the flowers that Lynn provided for us! I know nothing about flowers, but knew roughly the colors and look that I wanted. I sent her an email with inspiration photos, and she identified and pulled photos of all the flowers she thought I would like. She met with my husband and conference called me in, and then we all met in person at her studio a few weeks before the wedding. She took our budget and made the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! They photographed beautifully, and I got so many compliments throughout the night and for weeks afterwards! Lynn herself is so sweet, and she's extremely professional. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! Five stars across-the-board!