Eyecon Entertainment Reviews

Eyecon Entertainment 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Lyn · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing evening!

Charles and his staff are absolutely amazing DJs! Was serious when he needed to be, followed timeline, always responded quickly to me and gave great suggestions. Everything was perfect and I am so impressed by his set up and execution of our event. I loved the online planner it was so easy to use. The best wedding ever and everyone raves about how much fun we had!! It was amazing to watch some wedding highlights from his Instagram stories as well the morning after. Our photo booth was so much fun and the uplights really made the atmosphere. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing DJ

Thank you thank you! From start to finish you rocked. From the music to the up lighting, it was perfect. You were a pleasure to work with it. I can’t wait to book you for my next event. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mary Garner · Married on 08/17/2019

Charles and his team were perfect!

Charles and his team were INCREDIBLE!!! Everyone talked about how engaging they were and they literally made our wedding!! If anyone requested a song he would play it immediately and really pumped up all of our guests! My husband and I were also extremely nervous for our first dance and they spoke with us beforehand and made us feel so calm and confident about it! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Lakia

Lakia · Married on 08/10/2019

The party of the year

Our family is still talking about the party. We had so much fun and the DJ made everyone laugh and enjoy themselves. Everyone was on the dance floor

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Eyecon Entertainment 8
  • Matthew

Matthew Monette · Married on 08/10/2019

FIRE entertainment

JP and everyone else over at Eyecon Entertainment are amazing. Exactly what we were hoping for at our wedding and they killed it! Very personable & actually cares about their clients. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Pezzuti · Married on 07/06/2019

Best DJ ever!!!

Charles made our wedding day absolutely perfect! From the moment we met him we knew right away we wanted him to be apart of our special day. We would highly recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/04/2019

Worlds best dj

DJ Eyecon (Charles) and his crew MADE my wedding!!! All of the guest continue to talk about fun, exciting, and engaging the DJ was! Since you future brides know how important entertainment is, this was a big decision and I did a ton of research. And I couldn’t be happier with my choice!! The music was prefect!! People began dancing as soon as they entered into the reception, all through dinner and of course for the rest of the night!!! The dance floor stayed packed!! I got the elite package which includes the music, up lighting, dancing on the cloud, monogram on the wall, TV screens. I also got the photo booth!! Future brides, take my advice and get the dancing on the cloud option and the photo booth!! The dancing on the cloud made the most beautiful first dance pictures I’ve ever seen! It made it feel so magical! The photo booth was a HUGE hit! It stayed being used ALL night long! My friends and family absolutely loved being able to take silly photos home!! They supply a lot of props and have someone running the photo booth, making it super easy for you! Charles was amazing to work with and was very helpful with anything I needed. He was extremely organized and gives you detailed documents to complete which made the music selections a breeze! Thank you Charles for making my wedding day so much fun!! Future brides, you have found your DJ!

Eyecon Entertainment 9

Jamie Corkum · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome DJ service!

When it comes to a wedding, the DJ is extremely important. JP was our DJ and he was awesome! The lighting and levels were absolutely perfect. On top of being very flexible with OUR procrastinating, JP made sure of everything we wanted and made it happen. JP also went out of his way to help our planner and make sure myself and my Bride had any and everything we could have needed. Dancing on a cloud was the best decision we made, this feature really makes for some amazing pictures! Really glad we used y’all and will be recommending you to friends for sure!

Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Eyecon Entertainment 10

Eric Noble · Married on 04/14/2019

Would do it all over again

The entire crew was super accommodating from the jump. Constantly checked in with my bride and I to see what we needed and make sure we were having a great time. We opted for the digital photo booth as well which was a huge hit. All in all we’d highly recommend Eyecon and would gladly throw a huge party just to hire them again!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

Best DJ ever!!!!

Wow where to even begin! I was blown away by JP’s and Eyecon Entertainment’s level of professionalism and dedication to making our big day special. It was truly an amazing experience, To put things into perspective, this was a bi-racial wedding and JP was able to successfully integrate not only both customs but both types of music. I felt very comfortable with JP coordinating and assisting our big event, he was well overly prepared and
    ensured that everyone was having a great time. We had several family members and friends come up to us amazed at just how amazing JP was.
    JP is the type of person who is committed and dedicated to ensuring your needs and wants are not only met but greatly exceeded. The only bad thing I have to say (because it wouldn’t be a review if it didn’t include a negative comment LOL) was that JP and his staff were so dedicated to our day that they did not eat or take a break! This was a destination wedding and the line of communication was always ready and available. It was truly
    an amazing experience and would love to have them again!
    This is honestly the best as it can possibly get especially for the price, we decided to go ahead and get their elite package which was the best wedding decision we ever made. I do believe that if it wasn’t for Eyecon entertainment and JP, there is no way that our day would have been as memorable as it was.
    My big concern going into this was the fact that this was going to be a bi-racial wedding and with my side of the family being more reserved and primarily listening to Spanish music while her family was
    more English and outspoken, JP was successful in being able to not only integrate both types of music but achieved getting EVERYONE to dance. We will forever be in JP’s and Eyecon Entertaiment’s debt.
    Thank you guys!

• Julia

Julia · Married on 03/08/2019

The Village House at Litchfield

DJ JP Kinney was so good! His music selection was perfect and appropriate for our event. He had the crowd dancing and was timely and professional! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Karen · Married on 12/31/2018

They killed it!! Expectations exceeded!

JP made the night. He was professional and accommodating. Everyone is still talking about how well the night went because he played “the best music”! We had a small group that spaned the generations, less than 40, but he found a way to keep everyone on the dance floor. He may be young, but he is great at what he does. Our night was perfect. I would certainly recommend Eyecon Entertainment.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Neko · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent and Fun!

Professional and always available when I had questions. If you're not sure about something, ask! They worked with me when I didn't really know what I wanted, but I'm sure they'd be just as helpful for someone who knows exactly what they want. My advice: if you're not sure about photo booth, do it!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Erin Case · Married on 11/17/2018

A must hire.

DJ Charles from Eyecon Entertainment is truly the best of the best. I have worked in the wedding business, worked with several entertainment companies, been to several weddings, and can honestly say he is the best DJ in this area. Everything from the planning process to the day-of, he was very communicative, cared about what I wanted as a bride, and what my crowd wanted. The dance floor was never empty at our wedding & that truly made my night. His music & his MCing were top notch. Remember when booking a DJ, you get what you pay for. The sound was so clear for the ceremony, I had a guest ask me where the band was playing... little did she know there was NO band, just a good selection of music and a great entertainment company!

Thanks Charles for making our night so special & unforgettable. Can't wait to share the video with you!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Cori Bowker · Married on 11/03/2018

Eyecon was awesome!!

Eyecon was great!! They made our wedding a night to remember! They were enthusiastic and got the crowd going! The photo booth was also a big hit! Their uplighting was amazing and a perfect touch to the whole atmosphere. They were accommodating with all our requests and needs! They answered all questions quickly and helped with music ideas! The were very professional, easy to communicate with, and would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing they were spectacular

They were awesome. Couldn’t be more happier with them.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Bobby & Laura Orton · Married on 10/20/2018

Rocked The House!

Charles and his wife were so professional and absolutely a pleasure to work with. They pay attention to every detail to make your day the best. Charles’ DJ skills are insane and mixed our requested playlist with so many others to blow our guests away. Our wedding was one for the books and people can’t stop talking about the DJ. Thanks again for everything and if you want the best DJ around contact Charles and Eyecon Entertainment.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Eyecon Entertainment 22
    Eyecon Entertainment 23
    Eyecon Entertainment 24

K · Married on 10/06/2018

We met our DJ, Charles at the Myrtle Beach Wedding Showcase in January. We were impressed with his professionalism and awesome outfit. After reading several other positive reviews online, we decided to book him for our wedding.
    Unfortunately, we ended up having to change both our ceremony and reception locations a week before our wedding due to flooding. DJ Charles was extremely flexible and made both new locations work extremely well. The music for our ceremony on the beach was beautiful. For our reception, our guests only had good things to say about the music and he helped make the atmosphere energetic and fun. He lived up to the initial reviews we read and we would definitely recommend Eyecon Entertainment to other couples!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

I don’t think there was one minute during my daughter’s wedding that the dance floor wasn’t jam packed with our guests dancing!! Thank you Charles and Eyecon Entertainment for making Alyssa and Ryan’s wedding an absolute blast from beginning to end!!! You played what they wanted to hear, kept everyone dancing and the dancing on a cloud made their first dance even more dreamy!!! Don’t hesitate to book Eyecon Entertainment if you are looking for an awesome wedding DJ!!! They are FANTASTIC!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Eyecon Entertainment 25

Ryan Beckner · Married on 10/05/2018

Personalized Perfection

Charles and crew were amazing. They were able to tailor their music and appearance to our venue and desires. We danced for 3 straight hours after the wedding ceremony and dinner. Thank you all for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Shannon Barbee · Married on 09/29/2018

Do yourself a favor...

...Book Eyecon Entertainment. Charles and his gang are truly the best there is in this area and beyond! He makes the DJing part of your wedding so easy and painless! Was able to go with the flow of our last minute venue change and provide the best of everything! My family and friends are still telling me how much fun they had! Johnny was our Official DJ of the night...he was so great!
    While you are at it, make sure you book their Photo Booth. My guests were blown away with their equipment & props!

We went with the Quaint Package and it was awesome! Fit our laid-back wedding perfectly! But, I can tell you that if you go with their Elite Package, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Dana · Married on 09/23/2018

Eyecon was awesome. Charles and Aaron were attentive to the crowd. We had a playlist but allowed them to play to the crowd. EVERYONE was entertained. My new husband was impressed!! #happyhusband#happywife#iwanttodoitagain

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Eyecon Entertainment 26
    Eyecon Entertainment 27

Kala · Married on 09/15/2018

12-1-18 wedding

We loved having this up to date Photo Booth at our wedding. The GIFS and Boomerangs were a hit! Thank you for the excellent customer service!!!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Charles and his assistant were great! From the first time that we spoke on the phone until the last song played at my reception they made me feel that my Wedding was a priority and they were professional, friendly and easy going. The playlists were catered around the music we preferred with thoughtful additions by Charles based on conversations we had during the planning stage. The Selfie Booth was a huge hit at the reception and gave us so many photos that we never would have gotten otherwise. I highly recommend Eyecon Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rick · Married on 08/25/2018

The entire crew was very professional and accommodating. Extremely responsive to any changes or requests (even the last minute ones). The ceremony went really well and the reception was amazing. The music was always flowing seamlessly and the uplighting really set the entire mood. I would highly recommend using Eyecon at any event; especially you're wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2018