Eyecon Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Eyecon Entertainment is an entertainment company located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, that serves the Charleston area. This company has been offering DJs, lighting, and photo booths for events for more than 30 years. Their experience in the wedding industry allows them the insight and fortitude to help couples enjoy themselves on their wedding day.

Eyecon Entertainment provides couples with services like consultations, liability insurance, and a Do-Not-Play list, and also offers to emcee. They bring their own equipment, which includes a flat screen, a photo booth, a projector, a sound/PA system, microphones, and uplighting. Eyecon Entertainment plays the following music genres:

• Club
  • Pop
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Garrett
    Garrett J. Married on 04/09/2022

A Groom's review

My wife and I booked Eyecon Entertainment for our wedding on April 9, 2022. After many days of research and comparing different wedding DJs, we decided to book Eyecon Entertainment. Their website was extremely easy to use and understand. Prices and packages were easy to locate as well as prices and details of extra add ons. They offered many different add ons for very reasonable prices. We purchased the Preferred package and added the ceremony package and dancing on a cloud to our deal. The best thing I experienced with Eyecon Entertainment was their day of event fill in song and person sheet. Let me explain a little better because this was the best thing for me. We were given a client log on username and password which took you to a file on there site that you filled in. So it had questions like what song we want to walk down the isle to, what song we want to dance to, father daughter dance song, what songs we would not allow, names of the wedding party, and much much more. This many not seem like something important but you just don’t think of how much music goes into the different parts of a wedding. Even obscure instrumental songs were no problem for Eyecon Entertainment to find and use. Charles Seaton was our DJ and MC. He texted me a week before our wedding just to check on how we were doing and to make sure everything was correct. He was very professional and understood when our venmo wasn’t working. He also was happy to add an extra hour to his time at the last minute, which the wife was very worried it was too late but he had no problem helping. On the wedding day Charles and his associates we there very early to set up and were dressed in cocktail attire like we wanted. They introduced themselves and made sure everything was working. During the reception Charles had great energy on the microphone and they played songs that kept people on the floor. Another note that I thought was amazing was when people got tired and left the dance floor they moved to the next event like speeches or cake. There was not a lack of energy or momentum the entire night. They were always at the DJ table and when I had a question Charles stopped whatever he was doing and talked to me and helped in anyway he could. I could have not asked for a better DJ or MC to perform at my wedding. I can not recommend them enough.
    Brooke S. Married on 02/09/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

Charles and team at Eyecon Entertainment were absolutely amazing to work with and took all of the "think" out of it for us! We gave them a couple ideas, otherwise left it up to them to run with and we could not have planned for them to execute any better! They read the crowd and played what everyone was responding to! They were super professional yet fun and even made us an AWESOME wedding video that we didn't ask for!! We would highly recommend them!!
    Alyssa R. Married on 10/10/2021

Second to none

When I was looking for a DJ for our wedding in Myrtle Beach, all I kept hearing was how amazing Charles was from Eyecon Entertainment. I started following his Instagram videos, and it became clear; it was a no brainer that this was the guy.
    Charles was extremely organized from day one, making it very simple for my husband and I to lay out exactly what music we wanted to be played throughout the ceremony and reception. We decided to go with the VIP setup and honestly it was worth every penny! It included complete uplighting for the venue, the dancing on the cloud for our first dance, microphones for ceremony and speeches, and a whole TV setup that he had on monogram on the entire time. The monogram he mad for us was absolutely stunning and matched the theme perfectly!!! We also added the Eyecon sparks and smoke canon which was a MAJOR hit. Not only was it great for my husband and I to have some nice photo opportunities but the guests went gaga over everything. He kept the entire crowd engaged the entire time and played some amazing music that catered to both my family and his family. Charles and his entire staff is second to none and there is no better DJ in this area to host your event. Highly recommend him, so don’t waste any time booking him, log on to pmdial.com, and get in contact with him! You won’t regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jacquelyn & Patrick
    119 photos · 05/04/2019
  • Jon & Cori
    81 photos · 11/03/2018

Ashcraft Studio Photography by Steve Roos Ashcraft Studio Photography by Steve Roos Wedding Photographers

one of the coolest DJ set ups I've seen....then there is the way they kept the party going....Great job..Hope to work with you guys again..

175 Bonnie Bridge Circle Myrtle Beach, SC, 29579
9106198958
Location of (Eyecon Entertainment)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding