Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Hjordys
    Hjordys P. Married on 05/29/2021

Treat Yourself to the Exquisite Experience!

LaTasha- how can I thank you enough for swooping into a wedding that was two years in the making at the finish line, organize all of my vendors and family so elegantly, and do it all in style?!!!

Y’all - LaTasha was the fairy godmother I didn’t know I needed for my dream wedding. Not only did she organize our vision, coordinate all of of our vendors, made sure we felt supported and well taken care of as a couple on our wedding day - she did it all such ease, grace, and tact.

LaTasha was incredibly responsive, created a seamless wedding schedule, and drove the show the day of our absolutely beautiful wedding. You won’t regret hiring her team!

Thank you, LaTasha, for helping us create our beautiful wedding!

The Moore’s

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Oh my goodness Hjordys, I am blushing from ear to ear reading your review☺ It was an honor to serve you and your guests at your beautiful wedding, as our primary goal was to eliminate stress associated with the planning/coordinating process. It's so good to hear that you all were pleased with our services. We were certainly pleased with having you two as clients and really enjoyed being at the wedding- Good Times!

May God continue to bless your union and may you two continue to compliment each other, as you grow in love!

Kind regards,
    LaTasha
    Your Fairy Godmother aka Wedding Coordinator
  • Natesha
    Natesha Married on 12/31/2020

Beautiful Day

Thanks to LaTasha for making our day so beautiful! We received so many compliments on how amazing everything turned out! She was very attentive and very responsive to all our concerns. We definitely recommend her to anyone for decorating needs and we will be definitely using her again for other events.

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Hi Natesha! It was a pleasure working with you and John. You 2 have the most beautiful spirits, inside & out and were equally beautiful on your special day. Glad we could be a part! May God continue to bless your union❤❤
  • April
    April M. Married on 07/11/2020

Simply Exquisite!!

Latasha was a pleasure to work with during my wedding planning process. She took my vision and executed it even better than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments on my wedding, it was absolutely gorgeous! Since we were planning in the middle of COVID, we went through SEVERAL different possible venue changes and she was so flexible and helped us through it all. Her staff was friendly and efficient. I cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend her for your next event and definitely would use her again!!

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Thanks a lot April!! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day, even when planning in the midst of COVID...Thanks for your patience during these trying times and for entrusting us with your wedding day. You all were absolutely beautiful❤❤ You're the true rockstar! Thanks for hanging in there with us☺
  • Y
    Yashica H. Married on 07/06/2019

Matron of honor/ aunt of bride

You really made the day stress free, went above and beyond, Done things unexpectedly that wasn’t expected to help out. Thanks for making this day so special.

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Thanks so much Ms. Hale for entrusting us with coordinating your niece's special day! Your family was a pleasure to work with.
  • Secoria
    Secoria Married on 05/04/2019

Fairytale wedding

Everything I asked for she delivered. Whenever I had a question about anything she was very responsive. My vision came together beautifully. Highly recommend. 😍

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving a review. It was such a pleasure servicing you two! Congrats on the new bundle of joy😘😘
    Jennifer Married on 07/14/2018

She is the best!!

She is excellent at creating beautiful wedding decorations that fit whatever the wedding theme is. She familiarized herself with it right away. She worked within our budget and involved us every step of the way. She made the whole process stressfree & fun.

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Aww, thanks so much for proving the awesome review and for sharing your wedding pictures! It was a pleasure working with you two☺
  • Deidra
    Deidra S. Married on 07/27/2019

I had the most wonderful experience with this vender. She was extremely organized,very patient, amazingly creative,a professional staff.

Ms.Spears was amazing to work with. She was extremely professional as well as her staff. She was so creative it was unbelievable.She brought my wedding to life. Ms.Spears was so patient and attentive .She really goes beyond the mark. My husband and I will always be grateful for what she did for our wedding. Yes I do recommend her . I promise you will not be disappointed .

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Moore for such kind words. It was a pleasure servicing you all of your special day. You two were so fun to work with!
  • Kenya
    Kenya Married on 07/20/2018

I had a good experience

She was very nice and worked really well with me.

Exquisite Weddings & Shindigs of Alabama's reply:

Thanks a lot Kenya for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you!

Best