Expo Party Event Wedding & Floral Reviews

4 | Fresno, CA

4 Reviews for Expo Party Event Wedding & Floral

Expo floral provided or wedding with beautiful floral service at a very affordable cost and I'm now a customer for life. Elisa was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Haylie · Married on 09/20/2014

Expo was amazingly flexible, worked in my budget, and was very responsive to my needs without being pushy! There tables and chairs are in good quality and they did well to get them on time to my venue with pickup being on time as well.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Helena · Married on 06/19/2011

Such excellent service, quality rental items and so affordable! We hired chairs and a table for our wedding, and couldn't have been happier. The staff were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, accommodating our last minute change, with top quality, clean chairs and table (that we collected and returned ourselves - graced with plenty of time to do it in, too). Thanks to them, we had a stress-free wedding and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2011
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 05/21/2011

Expo Party Rentals provided excellent service for my wedding. They provided tables, chairs and a tent for the outdoor reception. The chairs and tables arrived in good condition, and their employees set up everything according to my wishes. They returned to strike the event later. They are affordable, accurate and friendly. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/07/2011