Expert Wedding Productions Reviews

Expert Wedding Productions 5
Expert Wedding Productions 6
Expert Wedding Productions 7

Rosa · Married on 11/07/2014

Amazing ...These guys went above and beyond !!! Five stars is not enough ...thanks for being part of our day

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

We had a wedding package through the Doubletree and Expert DJ was their preferred DJ. They were really easy to work with. Estaban was our DJ and he was awesome! He played our ceremony and reception, we gave him a list of what we wanted and my husband had a call with him the week before the wedding to go over the ceremony and reception and how we wanted the night to go. Everything ran smoothly and he got everyone on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2014

autumn · Married on 10/18/2014

Joe and Dawn were such a treat to work with! Joe played steel drums for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour plus he was our DJ for our reception. He is so easy to work with and he's great at his job without being a cheesy wedding DJ. It was great having him as a part of our unforgettable day!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

We hired Expert Wedding Productions and they were AMAZING!!! Our DJ was Josh and we also had the Photo Booth as well. Both the DJ and Photo Booth were a hit at the wedding! They brought A TON of props for the Photo Booth so everyone had a blast.. I think there was a line to get into the Photo Booth the entire night lol. We highly recommend Expert Wedding Productions!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2014

I recently hired Expert Productions for my destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, Fl and was soo pleased with their professionalism, fun and competence. Joe was hired to play the steel drum for the ceremony and cocktail hour, he provided up-lighting in our reception venue, and his wife offered us her videography services. My husband and I were so please with their work during our wedding and we were complimented so many times for the steel drum music. Our guests just loved the authenticity it provided to our ocean front wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our reception venue looked stunning with the up-lighting-- it offered an ambient look with pops of color that looked amazing in pictures! Pam was excellent and worked with me very well, even when I was grumpy for being sweaty during pictures! She was polite, energetic and attentive to details that we wanted captured! Pam and Joe offered other services that we had not used, but I am sure would have only added more satisfaction to our experience! We rate them 5 stars on all aspects and would hire them again in a second! Do the right thing and hire Expert Productions for your next event-- you will NOT be disappointed! :)

Sent on 09/09/2014

Meaghan · Married on 08/01/2014

The staff at expert productions was absolutely wonderful. We got married at the Tradewinds Resort on August 1. Our officiant, Cherish'Coddington, was amazing. She clicked with us right from the start to where our guests actually asked if we had known each other for years. She made the ceremony go with ease and I would recommend her to anyone. Our DJ Josh was also great. He had people dancing and entertained through the night and did not hesitate to take requests or partake in any quirky family events (like a dance off with judges included). The photo booth was also a big hit. Thanks you again it all at Expert Productions for being such a huge part of our special day!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Joe was great! He did the ceremony, uplighting, and DJ services for my daughter's wedding. He had everyone out on the dance floor! He kept the night flowing along. I would highly recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Shanette · Married on 06/30/2014

Awesome Awesome Awesome :) We went with a DJ last minute, like 2 weeks before the wedding, and we sent them the songs, we were very strict with which songs we wanted played, and the DJ was very respectful in making sure only the songs we wanted were played!! He was very professional, communicative and gave us a great price!!! This is one of my favorite vendors from my wedding day!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Mrs. Hensley

Crystal · Married on 06/14/2014

Danny was the steel drummer for our ceremony and cocktail hour and I got nothing but positive comments from my guests about his playing! During my ceremony it began to rain and we had to move our cocktail hour indoors. He was flexible and continued to set a great mood for all the guests! He played some of my favorite Disney songs, and the song Canon in D on the steel drum while I walked down the aisle was perfect! Also, when emailing/ contacting Expert Productions before the wedding I always received quick responses and they were all so friendly! I would definately recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome steel drummer at their wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2014

This family is AMAZING! The steel drums were played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and completely "WOW-ed" our guests. Joe was unbelievable on the drums and truely added that unique feel that we were looking for. His son, Joshua, was able to record our ceremony (and vows!!!) -which we didn't know was going to be done- and emailed them to us. This was the most special wedding gift I could have ever recieved and something to be cherished forever. Joshua was also our DJ for the reception and did an unbelieveable job! Our guests were so happy with the song choices, DJ interaction, and the fact that their recommendations had been played. Since we were from out of state it was hard to coordinate things at first, but they did an amazing job with accomadating us! From the moment we met this family (wife and daughter included) we knew that we were going to choose them! We were also able to get a photo booth from them for our reception which was a HUGE hit with our friends and family. An attendant worked the booth to make sure each guest recieved a copy of their photo and inserted one into a scrap book for us to keep. The album was available online promptly for all to see, and everything went off without a hitch! Our day was perfect and Expert Productions was a huge part in that success. We would recomend them to any and everyone!!
    Thank you again for making out day SO SPECIAL!!
    <3 Rachel & Billy Heyer. 6/9/14

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/01/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Joe, his wife and Dawn, they were all wonderful and made planning fun and easy. Joe's personality and experience was outstanding! Dawn was tremendous with everything and answered my husbands million questions with excitement and ease! Joe's wife did our up-lighting which looked fantastic. Joe played the steel drums at our cocktail hour and was also our DJ for the reception. Everything was wonderful, they are extremely experienced and offer great suggestions. Everyone had so much fun at our wedding and still talk about it, Joe and his team were a big part of that. Everyone was up and dancing the whole night. We even extended the reception one extra hour because everyone was having such a great time! They are extremely reasonably priced and certainly deliver. Stop researching and just book Expert Productions, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Tarrah · Married on 05/31/2014

Joe & his staff are just absolutely amazing. Dawn and Joe answer every email promptly and their services are spot on! We used about every single service they offer. The steel drums for the ceremony was absolutely breath taking, I had Joe play Marry me by Train on the steel drums for me walking down the isle and it made me feel like I was in a movie, it was amazing! The DJ who was Joe as well, did such a great job! Notified me of everything and kept me in the loop on what was going on. It was definitely a fun wedding thanks to them! We used their photobooth and uplighting as well. The photobooth was a complete HIT! They even had the cutest prop for me and my husband that said Mr & Mrs. Just so much fun! The uplighting made the whole room look gorgeous! I also got videography done by them and I cannot wait to see the final product!! I would definitely recommend any of their services to whoever I can! Thank you so much!
    Cj & Tarrah Schultz

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Josh & Jen

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2014

At the last minute, my husband I decided we really wanted/need to have a videographer to capture all the moments that we would miss and would not be able to get out of our photos. Dawn and Pam were outstanding to work with and were on top of communicating in a timely manner. Pam on the day of the wedding was there at all times and we are beyond excited to see the video results!!! I am sooo glad we made this last minute decision! Also, their prices are beyond reasonable...very well worth it!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Marissa · Married on 05/24/2014

Expert Productions provided DJ services for my wedding and they were great! Josh was our DJ and he played everything we requested. He kept the dance floor full all night and the full uplighting is not only a great deal but looked awesome! They also were so nice to send us audio of our ceremony which we got to listen to while on our honeymoon.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Jenni · Married on 05/19/2014

Incredible company! They helped me keep my budget & played great music! Josh helped me the night before get all our songs together for our wedding ceremony! We had a destination wedding and were last minute but he was cool with that & helped me bring it all together perfectly! We had many people tell us they loved our song selection. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2014

We hired Expert DJ to do steel drums for the ceremony and cocktail hour and the DJ service for the rest of the evening. The steel drums were a HUGE hit with the guests!!! I emailed Dawn back and forth many times and she was always very quick with a response! The steel drummer and the DJ were both very accommodating with requests and suggestions. The DJ was also nice enough to pull up some music from India that we requested, using his IPhone! My guests were very excited about that! At the end of the night the DJ also let me know that he recorded the ceremony for us and the next day Dawn emailed the file to us. THAT was such a nice surprise!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Joe and His Staff were amazing!! We had the Dj services and Steel Drum and they made our night complete!! He had everyone on the dance floor and was so nice and friendly!!! Everyone love it!!! Thanks again for making our Wedding unforgettable!!!

Mr. And Mrs. Potts 5/11/14

Sent on 05/14/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

We were very happy with Expert DJs. Before the wedding, Joe asked for a list of all the songs we wanted to play during the special dances, in addition to a Definitely Play list and a Do Not Play list. At the reception, he made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name before announcing the wedding party entrance, which I thought was very nice. He was also great about taking requests. Absolutely no complaints, and would definitely recommend Joe at Expert DJs!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Emily · Married on 04/13/2014

DJ Joe and the entire team at Expert Productions were fantastic! Joe not only was a fabulous DJ and Emcee, but we had him perform our steel drum ceremony and cocktail hour music as well! He did a great job and everything sounded amazing! Our guests were absolutely loving his music choices and he did a great job at keeping our dance floor hopping! It was an all ages crowd and many musical tastes were present and there was truly something played for everybody! He even took requests to ensure that our guests had a great time. The photobooth was also a huge hit. We have so many funny memories to look back on since we got a copy of everyone's photobooth strips! Dawn was a pleasure to work with on the business end and her correspondence was always speedy and thoughtful. We couldn't have been happier with the entire crew at Expert Productions, and you will be too!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Alissa · Married on 04/12/2014

Josh was our DJ and Johnny was our steel drummer. I am SO glad we went with expert productions for our wedding. Josh took all of my requests and incorporated them effortlessly into our wedding reception. He did an amazing job at keeping the party going and keeping people on the dance floor without over killing on songs that most people know the dances to. It was an excellent balance of fun upbeat and slow songs. Everyone is still talking about how fun our reception was and how great the DJ was 3 weeks after the wedding. All the older folks said it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I think Josh had a lot to do with that! I would recommend Expert Productions to everyone! They were fabulous!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Elaine · Married on 04/11/2014

We used Josh as our DJ, also utilized their photo booth and videography, I would totally recommend all of them. Josh did a great job getting the party started and the dancing continued until the very end. The photo booth did a wonderful job, people loved them, I have not seen the results of the video yet, but I am sure it will be professional and fantastic. If you are searching for a great group of people to work with I would definitely suggest using Expert Wedding Productions! Thanks to everyone for helping to make our daughter's wedding a success!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Christina · Married on 04/05/2014

I would recommend expert productions to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jean · Married on 04/05/2014

The wedding was fantastic!!!!:) The Ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast!!:) Thank you sooo very much for all your hard work!! Joe and Stephanie were fantastic!!!:) Also, the photo booth was excellent!!! Everyone had a blast!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Aimee · Married on 03/21/2014

Joe provided music for my beach wedding. The music was wonderful. He made it easy for me during the reception with announcing the next activity as the day went on so we did not have to worry about it. Everytime I contacted Joe via phone or email I received a response back in a timely manner. I loved the positive attitude with everyone in the Expert Productions company. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/08/2014

Expert Productions were amazing! We used the ceremony music, DJ, uplighting, GOBO, and flip book. We were so pleased with each one of their services. Our Dj was great, he followed everything that we requested and was very professional. The flip book stand was a major hit and the two associates that were working the stand were amazing. The flip book stand came with two full tables of props which was so much fun! Our GOBO was just as expected and the uplighting made our reception room look beautiful. They are by far the best that you can get for your money and will be sure to work with you. The professionalism and responsiveness that you get from this company is what makes them so perfect.

Sent on 06/23/2014