Expert Wedding Productions Reviews

Expert Wedding Productions 5
Expert Wedding Productions 6
Expert Wedding Productions 7

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

Expert productions was a breeze to work with from start to finish. Joe had everybody up dancing the whole night! I couldn't be happier with their services!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Amy · Married on 07/23/2016

We had Joe's son dj our wedding. He went above and beyond our expectations and made our ceremony and reception wonderful with the music he played. We couldn't thank him enough.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Bianca · Married on 07/02/2016

Expert Productions was utilized for a Surprise Graduation Party & exceeded all my expectations. From the amazing service & communication, look no further. I had to make a slight change to my reservation, the day before the event and Sarah accommodated the change with NO QUESTIONS asked. Then, the day of the event went off with a bang! The Photo Booth was phenomenal and all the details in the pictures/props/and quality was on par! Our PhotoBooth attendant was personable and encouraged guests to be comfortable with the camera. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Kaelee · Married on 06/17/2016

Wow. This company is top notch. I was so impressed with them from the initial inquiry. Sara was our main e-mail contact, and she made planning our destination wedding so easy. She was quick to respond to my questions and changes, and they were so accommodating to our needs. We received uplighting services, which totally set the tone for our reception. Highly recommend that service! Joshua was our DJ, and he was freaking fantastic!!! He kept the party going for hours, which is exactly what we wanted. He even popped out to help the flower girls don some glow sticks when they needed help. Our guests raved about how fun the party was, and we have you to thank. I would relive that night over and over again. Thank you so much for such a great night. We loved every minute of it.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Christina · Married on 06/09/2016

Expert productions were amazing for my wedding at the grand plaza. For planning a wedding from Oregon they were great and responded back very quickly. I would 100% recommend them. Thank you expert for making my wedding awesome.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Katie · Married on 06/03/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Expert Wedding Productions! First, I think it's important to note that I booked everything while attending school in Massachusetts so all communication was via phone and email. I got both photography and DJ services from Expert Productions. Sara Schumacher was my POC -- she was incredibly friendly, personable, and responsive. Tina Bartley was our photographer for both our engagement shoot and our wedding and she is absolutely fantastic. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she is also a great person. She made sure to find out what kind of photos we preferred, in advance, and if there were any specific things to note so that there were no surprises. That brings me to the day of the wedding and DJ Joe Lorenzo. What an awesome man! He had our guests on the dance floor from when it opened until our final song! I want to note how great Tina and Joe were as a duo, too -- my guests raved about them! Thank you, Expert Wedding Productions, for making our wedding day so special, memorable, and as stressless as possible!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Cheri · Married on 05/09/2016

We planned a beach elopement and knew our photographs would need to provide our family and friends with the impression that they were at our wedding too. Tina, our photographer captured every detail and emotion of our sunset wedding! Our photos will tell our live story for generations to come.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Chris · Married on 05/01/2016

Unbelievable comes to mind when thinking of Expert DJ. We had many requests at our wedding due to it being half American half Venezuelan. A lot goes into a Latin wedding and they were more than helpful when it came to the ceremony and reception. We had live music as well that Expert DJ was able to plug into. A lot of "going the extra mile" happened here. You will not be disappointed with Expert DJ, they are unbelievably good and helpful!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Matthew · Married on 04/23/2016

Expert Productions, the name says it all! We hired these guys for our beach wedding, and couldn’t have made a better choice. The steel drums during the reception and cocktail hour were awesome! Joe was great, very friendly and personable, professional musical skills superb, and kept the party going all night from the DJ booth! Professional massages were required for all guests the day after from “cutting the rug” all night LOL.
    From the initial booking through the day of the wedding, their staff was extremely courteous and immediately responded to any questions/concerns. Their expertise led to a flawless night that NO ONE will ever forget! We would highly recommend these guys to anyone whom wishes to have a once in a lifetime wedding experience.
    Matt and Ashley Wallace
    Grand Plaza Beach Wedding 4/2016

Sent on 05/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Photo booth attendants were professionally dressed and the photo booth looked classy and elegant. Everything was well organized and the attendants were extremely helpful and fun. Pam was our videographer and worked extremely well with our Photograher. She was easy to work with and had great ideas. We haven't received our video yet since we just got married 4 days ago, but I'm sure it will be wonderful!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Clare · Married on 04/15/2016

We had a fantastic experience with Expert Wedding Productions! Sara was wonderful to work with through the booking process. She was quick to reply and very helpful. Pam was our videographer and she did a great job! She showed up on time and got footage of what we requested. We are so happy to be able to relive our wedding day through our video!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Our entire experience with Expert Productions was perfection! The Director of Sales was an absolute delight and immediately responsive to all our emails. Once booked, they have a super-easy-to-use client portal for you to enter all the information they need (songs you want played throughout the night, songs you don't want played, etc.). And, the day of, our DJ not only did an absolutely perfect job - but went above and beyond (even hunting down a mojito for me!). We highly highly highly recommend this company!

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • User5092034 · 2+ years ago

They were great to work with!! We planned a destination wedding and only met with them one time and several phone conversations and they got everything perfect. We had the steel drums and DJ plus our officient Cherish who was wonderful. I highly recommend their services you will not be let down.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Cait · Married on 03/24/2016

Joe was our DJ and he was awesome! He was so kind but also very professional! He made sure that everything was how we wanted and also had some very good suggestions! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Highly recommend expert dj services for any occasion.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/05/2016

We just got married at the beginning of March and Expert did a lot in our wedding! It was nice to only have to deal with one company and not have to worry about contacting so many different vendors. Everyone really loved the photobooth and the drone they had flying around. Steel drums were amazing as well, the DJ kept the music going right until the end.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Both the DJ/Steel Drum player Joe and the videographer were amazing!

Sent on 02/04/2016

We had great experience with them. They have all of the music that you may be looking for, and did a great job playing music for the ceremony. One song that we choose was incorrect, but it was a minor detail. Great music at the dance. Our guests danced the whole night. My favorite part was the wedding video. They captured everything, and it has been wonderful to relive those moments again and again! Reasonable prices and great people to work with!

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2015

I recently got married at the Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort on St. Pete Beach, FL and Joe Lorenzo, owner of Expert Productions, was the DJ we had the privilege of working with for our ceremony and reception. Joe was nothing short of outstanding -- he was very professional and prompt to reply during the planning phase, as was his team at the office (especially Cherish!). He went above and beyond by creating me a custom mix to play as a surprise for my husband during our ceremony, right before my dad walked me down the aisle. Joe kept the crowd going on the dance floor throughout the entire night, and was very accommodating to our guests' special requests. He also worked very well alongside our photographer, Neil Shannon, to coordinate music with photography moments like cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, and more. Expert also did beautiful up lighting for us in the Presidential Ballroom at the Grand Plaza which made the reception look fantastic. For all brides that are super detail-oriented like myself, Expert's website has a great feature called the "client center" where you can go in and input all of the information regarding music for the ceremony and reception. You can work on this at any time, and it saves your information in their system! Expert Productions is definitely worth their price tag. Thank you to Joe and the rest of the crew at Expert for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Christopher · Married on 10/18/2015

Expert productions and Joe were hired to be our DJ on October 18th, 2015 for our wedding at tradewinds in st Pete beach fl. Joe was amazing. Cherish you were just such a help through everything and service is just top notch. They all provided us with a photo booth lighting steel drum for our ceremony which was like we were on a Caribbean island somewhere! I cant say thank you enough and absolutely such a great value for everything they provided. They even did our videography of the wedding. It was the greatest day of our lives and you guys rocked the house with 200 screaming dancing ppl all night long!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Josh was awesome for our wedding!!!! He contacted me before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect! My family is a loud and fun bunch and he just worked with them! Our wedding was a fairytale come true! Great entertainment :)

Sent on 10/18/2015

Sallyann · Married on 09/25/2015

Expert was awesome since day 1 of our planning! We had our ceremony and reception at the Grand Plaza but live in NYC so planning from a distance can be challenging. Music is also a huge part of our life (we're both in the arts) so it was important to us that we had a DJ who "got" us. Josh handled all of our requests without even batting an eye and was super helpful and professional. My husband's hip hop group performed at the reception as well as my parents bluegrass band so we were probably a little atypical but Josh made sure everything was seamless. He made himself available for a sound check on the day of and kept things moving really well during the reception. We had a pretty extensive wish list of songs and he did a fantastic job of incorporating as much as he could while still keeping the party going. I think 90% of our guests were on the dance floor the whole time, it was awesome! Thanks Josh and Expert!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/18/2015

Everyone at my wedding (including myself) had such a great time! Everyone danced a LOT. The DJ kept fun music flowing and also helped keep the overall flow of the wedding reception going smoothly. The company has an easy to fill-out questionnaire for you to voice any wants or wishes or dislikes ahead of time, and then your DJ shows up fully prepared and prepped for what you need. Thanks for making the day go so smoothly with practically no effort on my part! As a bride who ran around on my wedding day doing lots of other things, I appreciated how Expert Productions DJ and music services was one of the things I did NOT have to worry about. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Ali · Married on 08/21/2015

Expert Productions came highly recommended to us and after our wedding I can understand why!! We worked with Joe who was absolutely awesome from our first emails to the end of our reception. His steel drum ceremony music was beautiful and a big hit with our guests. His DJ/emceeing was absolutely perfect and his years of experience definitely showed as he was able to read the crowd and fill in the music to match. We were also pleased with the amount he spoke during the ceremony, it seemed just right. After attending weddings where the emcee seemed to never shut up and weddings were the emcee barely said a word, Joe seemed to hit it just right to keep the crowd happy.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Heidi · Married on 08/20/2015

We used Expert Productions for our August 20th, 2015 wedding at the Sirata. They were great! They kept the guests happy with any music that was requested. Their photo booth was a HUGE hit! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had at our reception! It was truly epic, and they were by far the reason!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Barbra · event on 08/07/2015

We contracted Expert productions to play at our housewarming party this Summer; it was a tropical themed party and requested a steel drum player to perform.
    The musician who attended our party was punctual, courteous and professional. He was skilled in his profession and even sought me out half way through the party to see if things were to my liking and if the volume of the music was acceptable.
    The ease of the booking cannot be ignored either! Sarah was very easy to work with, organized and super professional!
    I would highly recommend Expert productions for any of your event needs: I will certainly use them again!

Sent on 08/13/2015