Expert Wedding Productions Reviews

287 Reviews for Expert Wedding Productions

• Colleen

Colleen C. · Getting married on 05/21/2021

Exceeded expectations

This is going to be hard to put into words but let me try. I wanted to get married on the beach my whole life, this was a second wedding and I fell in love with Saint Pete Beach six years ago and truly knew this is where I was meant to get married one day. The team here pulled this wedding together in less than three weeks. Granted it was only the two of us but the details were all exactly what I wanted, I made new friends through this journey of working with this amazing company. I cannot complain about a thing. These ladies know how to get it done and I am forever grateful. ❤️❤️

Sent on 08/20/2020

Chris M. · Married on 11/28/2020

Easy, amazing and pleasant

Experts are amazing and everyone we hired made us feel comfortable and confident with how they will make the wedding day amazing! Tinas photos are absolutely stunning, Pam created an amazing video we will cherish forever..Joe went above and beyond from the ukulele at the ceremony To installing and decorating the arch, to the up lighting and monogram on the wall..John kept everybody dancing and played all the songs we requested quickly..Mike the officiant was kind hearted and very professional and took care of the marriage license..and the wedding coordinators Maria, Kaitlyn and Cherish went above and beyond to bring my decorating and planning to life!! I’m so thankful they helped me create a magical day! Experts is a perfect one stop shop for everything, I’m grateful I found them for our destination wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2020

Lexee L. · Married on 11/28/2020

I Absolutely Recommend Expert Productions!

I was lucky enough to get to work with Carrie from Expert Productions to plan all of the details of my wedding. Carrie was amazing from the start! She kept me calm and on track throughout the whole planning process and made sure that every detail was taken care of! The whole team at Expert Productions did an amazing job with our wedding turned out even more perfect than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 08/15/2020

Best wedding team!

We had Cherish coordinate our wedding on St Pete Beach on 8/15/20. I can't say enough for how helpful and amazing she is!! Our wedding day was so easy going and perfect and I owe it all to her! She did so much behind the scenes that made my stress level 0/10. When telling my friends and co-workers about our wedding I always make sure to mention that we had the best wedding coordinator there is! Thank you so much Cherish! Sarah Simonich

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Charita

Charita M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Happy with Expert Productions!

My wife and I worked with Expert Productions for our lighting, photo, video and DJ needs during our wedding in St. Pete (8/8/2020). They were a JOY to work with. They helped guide us through everything we would need and put us in contact with each contractor (photo, video, DJ) weeks prior to the wedding. As we were anxious with having a destination wedding during a pandemic, Expert Productions (Cherish specifically) helped calm our nerves as we approached our wedding date. Tina (photo), Pam (video) and Joshua (DJ) all exceeded expectations and we would definitely recommend using Expert Productions for all of your wedding/reception needs!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Marcy R. · Married on 07/07/2020

Excellent and extremely helpful

From beginning to end, Cherish Coddington was my lifetime and helped make our beach wedding absolutely perfect. Our photographer Tina Bartley was incredible and our sound guy Josh made everything light and fun while she was taking pictures. I would recommend this company to anyone out of state who needs to trust that the plans turn out perfectly for their destination wedding. Thank you to all!

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa I. · Married on 05/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Cherish and her staff are AMAZING!! From the beginning of wedding planning until the last song was played at the reception, Cherish and her team were there to make sure every detail was perfect for my daughters December 5, 2020 TradeWinds wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Kaitlin · Married on 02/22/2020

Great DJ Services, Amazing Draping, Excellent Officiant!

We used Expert Productions for Draping, DJ Services, and Officiant Services. Joe from Expert productions installed draping in the Coconut Palm Pavilion (at the Sirata Beach Resort) for us and did an amazing job! The drapes really pulled together the space and helped create the perfect ambience that we were going for.

DJ Stu was our DJ for the evening and he was great to work with leading up to the event and during the event. He took the time to speak with us prior to the event and walk through the night to make sure he knew what our music style was, how we wanted the night to flow, and what our timeline for the night looked like. His system and lights were great and he was really able to produce great sound quality on the dance floor while still allowing people to socialize if they weren’t on the dance floor. We had a pretty extensive playlist we had already created and he did a great job arranging the music in an order that flowed and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

They also linked us up with Tori Elkington for our officiant. She was such a pleasure to work with! She took some time to really get to know us before the wedding and add in personal details to our ceremony. She had great resources to provide to us to help us pick out our ceremony format and we were able to customize it to our own desires. During the rehearsal she walked everyone through the ceremony in detail, giving us tips and tricks and making sure to point out everything from body positioning to the way we should walk to ensure we are visible to everyone. The day of she made us feel so comfortable as if it was just the three of us up there!

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Teigan

Teigan · Married on 02/02/2020

Hired the Steel Drums & DJ!

The steel drums were absolutely magical and the guests definitely enjoyed! Our DJ stu was great he kept the party going and listened to what our guests wanted! I would definitely recommend hiring this company, they were very professional!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer V. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing services

The entire Expert team is amazing! I used Cherish as my wedding coordinator and she was the absolute best to work with! She kept me on track and made sure everything went amazingly well on the day of. She was very responsive and helped me to keep my cool even to the last minute. Every recommendation she provided on vendors was great. I'm going to miss working with her!

Also ended up booking photography, videography, and music through Expert. The steel drums were a great addition to our ceremony. Definitely would work again with Tina, Pam, Josh and Jessica!

We got so many compliments from our guests on how great the wedding was and I can't thank everyone enough for making it happen! Definitely consider using Expert for your wedding. It was a GREAT decision!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly K. · Married on 07/18/2019

So Very Happy!

The photographer and videographer (Tina and Pam) were AMAZING! They were patient and accommodating and produced amazing footage and photos! We are so very grateful to have all of these beautiful memories they captured for us!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/03/2019

Great vendor to work with

Thank You so much to the Expert team! Our wedding went so smooth and everything from booking to that day went wonderful with their help for sure. Our DJ Joshua was very organized, professional, and very polite. We also had a steel drum player that was amazing and made our beach wedding over the top. His playing was absolutely beautiful and just want I dreamed it would be. Thank You so much Expert for helping to make my big day the most amazing day ever!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Took care of everything and got the party started

Everyone at Expert Productions was so great to work with. Before the wedding, Sydni was my go-to contact and was so attentive, responsive, and helpful in answering all my questions. A few days before the wedding, our DJ Joshua called to go over the last minute details and he had some great recommendations to keep the reception flowing, and to keep guests engaged. The reception dance was so fun, and Joshua helped keep the party going, and really got the dance floor moving. I wish we could have had a few more hours because no one wanted to stop dancing! :) Thanks for making our wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Sadie

Sadie M. · Married on 12/28/2018

Incredible in every way imaginable

I cannot emphasize enough how absolutely wonderful Expert Productions was.
    During the ceremony the ukuele was incredibly romantic; it created a beautiful and perfect atmosphere for our beach wedding.

The reception was perfect, Joe played engaging and lively music. There were multiple times when there was not a single person in their seat because everyone was jamming on the dance floor. Additionally, Joe maintained the timeline and seamlessly integrated our bridal parties speeches, first dance, and cake cutting into the mix of fun music.

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, filled with energy and love. I'm beyond grateful for the environment Joe helped to create and maintain. There is no doubt in my mind that without Expert Productions, the wedding would have been lacking liveliness.

I would 10/10 recommend everytime, to everyone. Thank you so much Expert Productions for your professionalism and for creating a memorable night.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lori J. · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing Photography,Officiant and DJ!

Dear Cherish, Tina and Joe,

As parents of the bride, we just want to let all of you at Expert Productions know you exceeded all of our expectations in helping Maggie and Jake celebrate the wedding of their dreams.

Tina - you captured every special moment with exquisite photos! You accommodated Maggie's list of must haves, worked graciously with so many personalities and kept us all calm yet having fun and enjoying the day! Cherish - you blended the right amount of humor to relax the nervous bride and groom with the serious intent of the promise of marriage; it was a beautiful beach wedding ceremony on a beautiful December day. Joe - what can I say? You know how to rock the beach as DJ, what a party we all enjoyed! Many thanks for keeping the reception fun and moving. Gosh we had a wonderful day to remember for a long time.

Thanks again Expert Productions! We loved your many enhancements of the Sirata Beach Resort Wedding!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin O. · Married on 11/24/2018

You found them!

The crew at Expert Productions was hands down amazing. I was an out of town bride and was definitely nervous about having someone who doesn’t know me or my style dj the music, photograph and take video FOR MY WEDDING. But Joe the DJ listened and more. We talked for about 30 minutes initially and I felt like he was really trying to understand my vision and flow for the wedding. Pam and Tina were my photgrapher and videographers. We’ve only gotten a few photos back from the wedding, but if they are any indication of how the rest will be, we are going to be super happy. They were all so complimentary of the day which made us excited. Expert Productions definitely made my wedding the wedding I dreamed of with the lighting, DJ, photographer and videographer. I would 100% recommend Expert Productions to any bride in or out of town! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

Partyy all night!

We had Josh for our wedding. He was amazing. His voice was clear, he was funny, and he played amazing music. He played most of the music I wanted and played to what he knew the crowd would dance too. I'm so happy we chose Josh because he kept everyone dancing all night. Amazing!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kaylynn · Married on 08/25/2018

Josh made our wedding night fun and memorable. He played everything from our long request list and even was able to handle our request on the fly from our friends. Tori was friendly and communicated well.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Chris · Married on 08/08/2018

There is no doubt that these guys are the best. Tori in the back office handles everything leading up to the wedding and makes you feel comfortable that it will all go smoothly which is a huge relief when you having a destination wedding. The ceremony was great. Tina did a great job taking the pictures. She mingles in so well you don't even know that she is there. Joe is absolutly Dynamite not only as a DJ but he kills the steel drums. Plus on top of that he is just a great guy. I highly reccomend Expert Productions if you are planning an event!!! Thanks to all of you for making our special day even better!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

I couldn’t have pictured having a better photographer, DJ, steel drum, and our photobooth. Tina was my photographer and she was truly the best. She made me feel so comfortable and I felt like we could all be completely ourselves around her. She did everything I wanted and much more including some sunset pics on the beach. I can’t wait to see our pictures she went above and beyond. Our DJ, Josh and the photobooth workers were also amazing!! Even though we didn’t get to hear much of the steel drum guitar due to pics we heard amazing things. People keep saying how we had amazing music and how much fun they had. I wish we could host a party like that every weekend. Thank you Expert productions for making our day amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Joseph did an amazing job for my wedding. He called me ahead of time to make sure all the final details were correct and made sure he correctly said each of the wedding party's names. All of my guests commented on how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music. Joseph did a great job getting people up dancing. He also did a great job playing the steel drums before the ceremony and during the cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Carrie · Married on 04/14/2018

I have so many many wonderful experiences with this company since the moment I chose them for my 10 year anniversary vow renewal reception! Tori, who was my point of contact from day one, was prompt in ALL correspondence replies, over the top helpful, sweet as pie, and the best customer service experience I have EVER had interacted with in my 45 years on this planet! We started with booking only 3 hours of DJ service. (They price
    Matched a quote I had been given by another competitor)
    And I was thoroughly impressed with the ease of usage and detail I found in the planning link I was directed to! That page helped me think of every detail, toast, timing, songs for each intro and event, specialty dances, even last song of evening.
    As more planning began, I extended my budget to add
    Their up lighting, monogram on dance floor, and photo stand services. ALL were a highlight which made my vision come to life! I wouldn’t choose
    To eliminate ANY of these if I were you! (They were all Classy, fun, and memorable!) Bart, our DJ, was amazing! The two ladies working the photo stand were nice too, only wish ALL of my guests had been informed to write a note to us in our photo album and not only the first
    Few, since I was
    Looking forward to reading what everyone would say, for years to come. Oh well, it is still a nice
    Keepsake. DO NOT choose another company for your wedding!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We would absolutely recommend Expert Productions! We hired Expert for reception uplighting and DJ services for cocktail hour and the reception. The week before our wedding, we learned that the person in charge of audio for the ceremony would be out of town and Josh/Expert had already graciously offered to do the music and audio for the ceremony! Josh was an amazing DJ, he was fun and professional, and I can say that I don't think I left the dance floor for a majority of the reception! The uplighting looked great and did not overpower the room! Josh had a great feel for both us and our guests and the kind of music that brought everyone else to the dance floor! Any questions or concerns addressed with Expert were more than promptly responded to, which I greatly appreciated! Despite their presumably busy schedules, we felt like everyone did a completely thorough job preparing for our wedding and we could not be happier with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Tabitha · Married on 04/05/2018

My hubby and I couldn’t be more happy with Expert Productions and all that their team did to ensure we had a wonderful wedding day! We booked several services through them (Photographer- Tina, DJ- Joe, Videographer- Pam, Day of Assistant- Tori, and Officiant- Cherish and a Photobooth) and are so happy with the outcome. The turn around time for our photos was very quick and they turned out so pretty, Tina even borrowed me her own sunglasses so we could all be wearing shades for some of the pictures! I didn’t spend much time talking with Pam but she was so pleasant and I’m sure I will love her work when we see our wedding video because she was busy the whole time we had her, trying to catch every special moment on camera. Tori was amazing, every time I called her she was so helpful and so down-to-earth… in fact one time my hubby didn’t know who I was talking to and when I hung up the phone after talking with her he had asked if I was talking to one of my girlfriends. When I said no he was like “oh, do you guys always talk like you’re besties?” haha. Yes, we did because she’s awesome and so personable! She put up with me making several changes along the planning process and customized our day to truly fit our needs. My hubby and I met Joe about a year before our wedding when we were in Florida looking for vendors. He was the first DJ we met with and we loved him instantly! He had so much energy and was so nice we didn’t bother seeing any other DJ’s and just signed a contract that day! As for Cherish, she is equally as amazing as the rest of the team I’ve mentioned… she’s sweet, offered good advice for us writing our own vows, and did a great job helping personalize our ceremony script to make it one of a kind. Expert Productions truly made our destination wedding “The Best Day Ever” for us and I think anyone who chooses them will feel the same way. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Our photographer, Tina, was absolutely the best photographer I could have asked for. She was attentive, understanding, patient, and got every picture I wanted. I’m so excited to see how the pictures turned out, but I know they are going to be great. I highly recommend her to anyone, whether you know a lot about photography, or just want someone else to take the lead. We also used DJ, steel drums, up lighting, officiant, and the photobooth. The steel drums, officiant, and lighting we’re perfect and exactly what we wanted. The photobooth was great, but they printed the wrong date on all of the pictures which is frustrating for our scrap book and I’m disappointed in that. Also, I wasn’t the biggest fan of the DJ. the transitions between songs were not very smooth and he did not stick to our list of songs we wanted played. Although it wasn’t perfect, I’m overall incredibly happy about Expert and their services, and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Expert Wedding Productions's reply:

Hi Amanda , This is Joe Lorenzo, I will talk to this DJ and see whats going on. I am saddened you are not totally happy with the DJ. I will Talk to him and see whats going on here and fix this right now. As for the photo-booth date on the pictures I will tell Pam the head of that department and fix that also. We try very hard on every wedding and want it perfect for our brides. Thank You for your review...