Expert Wedding Productions Reviews

Expert Wedding Productions 5
Expert Wedding Productions 6
Expert Wedding Productions 7

Lori Jensen Schultz · Married on 12/06/2018

Amazing Photography,Officiant and DJ!

Dear Cherish, Tina and Joe,

As parents of the bride, we just want to let all of you at Expert Productions know you exceeded all of our expectations in helping Maggie and Jake celebrate the wedding of their dreams.

Tina - you captured every special moment with exquisite photos! You accommodated Maggie's list of must haves, worked graciously with so many personalities and kept us all calm yet having fun and enjoying the day! Cherish - you blended the right amount of humor to relax the nervous bride and groom with the serious intent of the promise of marriage; it was a beautiful beach wedding ceremony on a beautiful December day. Joe - what can I say? You know how to rock the beach as DJ, what a party we all enjoyed! Many thanks for keeping the reception fun and moving. Gosh we had a wonderful day to remember for a long time.

Thanks again Expert Productions! We loved your many enhancements of the Sirata Beach Resort Wedding!!!

• Kristin

Kristin Oberlin · Married on 11/24/2018

You found them!

The crew at Expert Productions was hands down amazing. I was an out of town bride and was definitely nervous about having someone who doesn’t know me or my style dj the music, photograph and take video FOR MY WEDDING. But Joe the DJ listened and more. We talked for about 30 minutes initially and I felt like he was really trying to understand my vision and flow for the wedding. Pam and Tina were my photgrapher and videographers. We’ve only gotten a few photos back from the wedding, but if they are any indication of how the rest will be, we are going to be super happy. They were all so complimentary of the day which made us excited. Expert Productions definitely made my wedding the wedding I dreamed of with the lighting, DJ, photographer and videographer. I would 100% recommend Expert Productions to any bride in or out of town! You won’t be disappointed.

Expert Wedding Productions 9
    Expert Wedding Productions 16
    Expert Wedding Productions 17

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

Partyy all night!

We had Josh for our wedding. He was amazing. His voice was clear, he was funny, and he played amazing music. He played most of the music I wanted and played to what he knew the crowd would dance too. I'm so happy we chose Josh because he kept everyone dancing all night. Amazing!!

Kaylynn · Married on 08/25/2018

Josh made our wedding night fun and memorable. He played everything from our long request list and even was able to handle our request on the fly from our friends. Tori was friendly and communicated well.

Chris · Married on 08/08/2018

There is no doubt that these guys are the best. Tori in the back office handles everything leading up to the wedding and makes you feel comfortable that it will all go smoothly which is a huge relief when you having a destination wedding. The ceremony was great. Tina did a great job taking the pictures. She mingles in so well you don't even know that she is there. Joe is absolutly Dynamite not only as a DJ but he kills the steel drums. Plus on top of that he is just a great guy. I highly reccomend Expert Productions if you are planning an event!!! Thanks to all of you for making our special day even better!!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

I couldn’t have pictured having a better photographer, DJ, steel drum, and our photobooth. Tina was my photographer and she was truly the best. She made me feel so comfortable and I felt like we could all be completely ourselves around her. She did everything I wanted and much more including some sunset pics on the beach. I can’t wait to see our pictures she went above and beyond. Our DJ, Josh and the photobooth workers were also amazing!! Even though we didn’t get to hear much of the steel drum guitar due to pics we heard amazing things. People keep saying how we had amazing music and how much fun they had. I wish we could host a party like that every weekend. Thank you Expert productions for making our day amazing!

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2018

Joseph did an amazing job for my wedding. He called me ahead of time to make sure all the final details were correct and made sure he correctly said each of the wedding party's names. All of my guests commented on how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the music. Joseph did a great job getting people up dancing. He also did a great job playing the steel drums before the ceremony and during the cocktail hour.

Carrie · Married on 04/14/2018

I have so many many wonderful experiences with this company since the moment I chose them for my 10 year anniversary vow renewal reception! Tori, who was my point of contact from day one, was prompt in ALL correspondence replies, over the top helpful, sweet as pie, and the best customer service experience I have EVER had interacted with in my 45 years on this planet! We started with booking only 3 hours of DJ service. (They price
    Matched a quote I had been given by another competitor)
    And I was thoroughly impressed with the ease of usage and detail I found in the planning link I was directed to! That page helped me think of every detail, toast, timing, songs for each intro and event, specialty dances, even last song of evening.
    As more planning began, I extended my budget to add
    Their up lighting, monogram on dance floor, and photo stand services. ALL were a highlight which made my vision come to life! I wouldn’t choose
    To eliminate ANY of these if I were you! (They were all Classy, fun, and memorable!) Bart, our DJ, was amazing! The two ladies working the photo stand were nice too, only wish ALL of my guests had been informed to write a note to us in our photo album and not only the first
    Few, since I was
    Looking forward to reading what everyone would say, for years to come. Oh well, it is still a nice
    Keepsake. DO NOT choose another company for your wedding!!!!

Expert Wedding Productions 18
    Expert Wedding Productions 19
    Expert Wedding Productions 20

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We would absolutely recommend Expert Productions! We hired Expert for reception uplighting and DJ services for cocktail hour and the reception. The week before our wedding, we learned that the person in charge of audio for the ceremony would be out of town and Josh/Expert had already graciously offered to do the music and audio for the ceremony! Josh was an amazing DJ, he was fun and professional, and I can say that I don't think I left the dance floor for a majority of the reception! The uplighting looked great and did not overpower the room! Josh had a great feel for both us and our guests and the kind of music that brought everyone else to the dance floor! Any questions or concerns addressed with Expert were more than promptly responded to, which I greatly appreciated! Despite their presumably busy schedules, we felt like everyone did a completely thorough job preparing for our wedding and we could not be happier with the way everything turned out!

Tabitha · Married on 04/05/2018

My hubby and I couldn’t be more happy with Expert Productions and all that their team did to ensure we had a wonderful wedding day! We booked several services through them (Photographer- Tina, DJ- Joe, Videographer- Pam, Day of Assistant- Tori, and Officiant- Cherish and a Photobooth) and are so happy with the outcome. The turn around time for our photos was very quick and they turned out so pretty, Tina even borrowed me her own sunglasses so we could all be wearing shades for some of the pictures! I didn’t spend much time talking with Pam but she was so pleasant and I’m sure I will love her work when we see our wedding video because she was busy the whole time we had her, trying to catch every special moment on camera. Tori was amazing, every time I called her she was so helpful and so down-to-earth… in fact one time my hubby didn’t know who I was talking to and when I hung up the phone after talking with her he had asked if I was talking to one of my girlfriends. When I said no he was like “oh, do you guys always talk like you’re besties?” haha. Yes, we did because she’s awesome and so personable! She put up with me making several changes along the planning process and customized our day to truly fit our needs. My hubby and I met Joe about a year before our wedding when we were in Florida looking for vendors. He was the first DJ we met with and we loved him instantly! He had so much energy and was so nice we didn’t bother seeing any other DJ’s and just signed a contract that day! As for Cherish, she is equally as amazing as the rest of the team I’ve mentioned… she’s sweet, offered good advice for us writing our own vows, and did a great job helping personalize our ceremony script to make it one of a kind. Expert Productions truly made our destination wedding “The Best Day Ever” for us and I think anyone who chooses them will feel the same way. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Expert Wedding Productions 21
    Expert Wedding Productions 22
    Expert Wedding Productions 23

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Our photographer, Tina, was absolutely the best photographer I could have asked for. She was attentive, understanding, patient, and got every picture I wanted. I’m so excited to see how the pictures turned out, but I know they are going to be great. I highly recommend her to anyone, whether you know a lot about photography, or just want someone else to take the lead. We also used DJ, steel drums, up lighting, officiant, and the photobooth. The steel drums, officiant, and lighting we’re perfect and exactly what we wanted. The photobooth was great, but they printed the wrong date on all of the pictures which is frustrating for our scrap book and I’m disappointed in that. Also, I wasn’t the biggest fan of the DJ. the transitions between songs were not very smooth and he did not stick to our list of songs we wanted played. Although it wasn’t perfect, I’m overall incredibly happy about Expert and their services, and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Expert Wedding Productions's reply:

Hi Amanda , This is Joe Lorenzo, I will talk to this DJ and see whats going on. I am saddened you are not totally happy with the DJ. I will Talk to him and see whats going on here and fix this right now. As for the photo-booth date on the pictures I will tell Pam the head of that department and fix that also. We try very hard on every wedding and want it perfect for our brides. Thank You for your review...

Emma · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!! Had them for our DJ & the clean up crew!!

ashley · Married on 03/02/2018

Expert Productions was absolutely amazing! We used them for our officiate and the steel drums/ dj. Cherish was amazing and she made our ceremony feel personal and as if she knew us for much longer than she really had. Everyone loved our ceremony not only how personal Cherish made it feel but the steel drums as well. Joe is incredible, we had him play from the ceremony into the cocktail hour. During the reception he was our DJ and that was fantastic. He played all of the requests and made sure to keep everyone up and dancing. We got so many compliments from our guests about how amazing both our officiate and our steel drum/dj was. I would recommend them to anyone! They truly made our day so much more special!

Sherri · Married on 02/09/2018

I had originally booked Expert Productions for my wedding that was supposed to be the day Hurricane Irma came through - all of my plans - cancelled. Tori was such a great help with helping me navigate through their website to choose my songs (I'm computer illiterate at times) and just an overall pleasure to work with that when we finally were able to have our celebration this past weekend, I made sure I was going to book them again. AMAZING! Tori once again was so helpful and Josh our DJ was fantastic!!! I wanted to start off the reception with country music (which I heard was not his favorite) but then lead into 80's and 90's dance music and he nailed it!!! Everyone has told us it was awesome. I never left the dance floor! I will definitely book them again and I highly recommend them!

Liz · Married on 12/08/2017

Cherish Coddington was our officiate for our wedding ceremony. She was very responsive throughout the wedding planning process, and was amazing! Thank you, Cherish!

Mary · Married on 11/25/2017

Josh and Jessica at Expert Productions was absolutely amazing!!! Jessica made our vision for the steel drums for our ceremony and cocktail hour perfect. Josh had everyone dancing even before dinner was finished. :)
    Josh accommodated every guest song request and that truly meant the world to us. They both made our day meaningful and absolutely perfect!!!!!
    Thank you both for everything.
    xo

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

We used expert productions for r wedding they were amazing !!! Super nice and sooo helpful with everything . I highly recommend them .

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely wonderful! Joe was amazing for steel drums and dj services! And Tori was so amazing answering all my questions and getting everything set up!

Lindsay · Married on 11/03/2017

Expert productions did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We had a steel drummer for our ceremony and cocktail hour, DJ for our reception and last minute we decided to add a photo booth and we are so happy that we did. They did a great job keeping the party alive and they were extremely flexible. Thank you guys for everything!

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2017

Expert DJ productions was such a great company to have for our entertainment services.. we had the steel drums for our ceremony and there was a little snag they didn't play mine and my husband's so g when I was coming down the aisle which I was kinda upset about because the song had meaning .. they music at the reception. Was good and very full of life the party was definitely going all night long .. I had a special request for them go make a special remix song for my step dad and I , and without gestation it was done and turned out great .. I think with our venue it was difficult to hear the DJ at times so some of our guests were confused about the events taking place but that's not expert productions fault .. the uplifting was beautiful..

Rachael · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I booked Expert Productions for our wedding and they did not disappoint. We booked a DJ, Steel Drums for our ceremony and a photo booth. The photo booth was the main event at our wedding. We loved all the props and pretty much everyone was in and out of the booth all night. We loved the pictures! The Steel Drums made the ceremony it was beautiful and different and the DJ was great! I would recommend Expert to anyone looking for a top notch company. Thank you guys so much!

Krystina · Married on 10/14/2017

They were incredible from day one. Easy to talk to and knew EXACTLY what I wanted. I would hire them again in an instant!

• Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 10/07/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would! We had expert for our wedding this past weekend. Pam our videographer is amazing! I can't wait to see what she captured. We had the steel drums for ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests were so happy and excited, she sounded amazing on those steel drums! And finally, we had Josh for our dj. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is the type of dj you can only hope for when hiring one. He goes with the crowd, he listens to his bride and groom before the big day to get a feel for who they are what vibe they want for their wedding. I am so happy with josh. Everyone at the wedding was so impressed. "He's the best dj I've ever seen" is what I kept hearing all night and the next day. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't change anything. Expert productions is the best you will get! Thank you so so much for making our day flawless!

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Expert Productions was amazing at our wedding. We booked steel drummer, DJ and uplighting. The uplighting was beautiful. And Josh, was absolutely amazing. The dance floor was packed at my wedding the entire time! Everyone had such a blast. Josh made sure that everyone was informed about what was going on and was funny! He made sure everything progressed well and kept us informed and reminded on things we needed to know. Our wedding was truly amazing and everyone said how much fun they had. We can thank Josh for that! I highly recommend Expert Productions, they definitely did not disappoint.