Experience Love Events Reviews

44 | Pompano Beach, FL

44 Reviews for Experience Love Events

Ashely · Married on 09/16/2017

Sheena married was awesome. Our original officiant couldn't reschedule our event due to the hurricane so we googled and found Sheena. She was everything we never knew we wanted for our officiant. She's very professional and personable and very relatable. My husband and I were very comfortable with her. She made us feel like family. We would highly recommend her services to any one. Thank you again Sheena for all you did.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Sheena was amazing. Hired her for officiant for my wedding. It was very personalized and our guests said they enjoyed her personalization. She also designed and arch for beach wedding and was flexible enough to set up indoors due to rainy day. Could not say anything better about her and her services. Really happy about everything!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Katia · Married on 06/24/2017

Sheena was so amazing as our wedding officiant!!! We planned our West Palm Beach, FL wedding from Pittsburgh, PA and only had communication through phone calls and emails. Her questionnaire was very thorough and she was happy to answer any questions that myself and my fiancé had.
    At the ceremony, she made the vows and speaking portion so personalized, our guests thought that she was our pastor from Pittsburgh.
    Our ceremony was so beautiful and will be something we will never forget.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Monika · Married on 06/23/2017

Sheena was very pleasant to work with you. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Lida · Married on 05/08/2017

I live in Philadelphia and was going to Boca Raton Florida for vaca and decided at the last min to get married. I went on several of site and I lfound hers and loved her story. I Did everything thru email and text. I just did our vows on the beach and it was wonderful we had the sunset and the light house in our pics. I would recommend them to anyone who want to get married on the beach or anywhere on Florida.

Sent on 01/09/2018

eartha · Married on 04/02/2017

Sheena is not only professional in the way she handled the planning of our wedding but she got results. She was transparent when things were not going to plan. She pays attention to detail, returns phone calls in a timely manner and then she ends up being a friend of the family because she is so personal and lovable. Thank you Sheena for helping me plan a wedding in 4 months. You are amazing.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Jasmin · Married on 02/03/2017

Sheena was wonderful! We needed an officiant and she accommodated us on a last minute basis. She made our ceremony feel intimate and relaxed.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Shamel · Married on 12/20/2016

We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our wedding. The process was smooth, the service was perfect. Thank you, Sheena.

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • F

Fallon · Married on 08/12/2016

BEST WEDDING PLANNER / OFFICIANT EVER!!! Thanks to Sheena my day was magical...you can not go wrong with her services. She is professional, polished, punctual & perfect all the way around!!! We were so appreciative to work with her and have NOT ONE complaint!!!! Thank you Sheena :) Love Mr. & Mrs. Conrad of Port St Lucie :)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Experience Love Events's reply:

You guys are the best. I enjoyed every minute of planning your wedding. The outcome was phenomenal. Thank you so much for allowing me to share in your big day.

Tammy · Married on 05/05/2016

Simply the best! There are simply no words to express how wonderful her services were. True empathy, compassion, professionalism & a soul that radiates joy & true care for each & every person she comes into contact with. Truly a rare & authentic find! Respectfully Tammy & Forrest Briggs Jr.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Sheena was just awesome, she really made our little simple ceremony very special. Should we opt for another larger affair at some date we will most definitely call her. Thank you Sheena!!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Darron · Married on 08/29/2015

Sheena is an amazing officiant that really made the ceremony unique and fun. She is also an amazing wedding planner who's ora is love.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kind, Loving, helpful - made my vision a reality. All those words I would use to describe Sheena & Nolan at Experience Love Events. She was my wedding officiant. She went over and beyond for us and made my wedding a day that my husband and I and all our guests will remember. She was even kind enough to throw in a rehearsal (free of charge.) Nolan did all of our decorating - he provided the chairs, the bamboo arch and created the most beautiful wedding aisle I have ever seen.

I recommend Experience Love Events wholeheartedly. Sheena and Nolan are beautiful inside and out. This couple is the idle of what a marriage should be. They set the tone for my event and I will refer every and anybody to them.

Thanks again Guys

Sent on 05/21/2015

Experience Love Events's reply:

Thank you. I wish you a long and happy marriage. Keep God in the midst and you will make it.

Experience Love Events provided us with a very beautiful yet simple ceremony. They were very attentive to what we wanted and executed it perfectly. Sheena was our planner and officiant and her husband Nolan did our decorations. A perfect team.

They even went as far as to give us marital advise / words of wisdom which we carry with us everyday.

One aspect of the ceremony that I really loved was the fact that Sheena involved our audience and she also made our ceremony very personal - I found at our ceremony that my husband knew he wanted to marry me the day he met me..... That was really special because I did not know and at the time when we met - I did not feel the same but eventually he grew on me.... lol

All that to say..... Hire Experience Love Events - I recommend them with no reservations.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Rosezetta · Married on 02/18/2018

We rented Genesis events for our wedding reception on 2-18-18 and had the opportunity of working with Mike and Sheena. Sheena was awesome and worked with us to make sure our day was magical. She supported our changes and was very patient. I recommend Genesis events in Pompano Beach fl for your wedding reception or any event.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Tiffani · Married on 10/28/2017

Sheena was amazing. She made our ceremony so much more soecial with her words. She made us cry and she made us laugh. Everybody loved her!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

MARY · Married on 02/14/2016

MS. SHEENA WAS AWESOME..... CONSIDERING I WAS LATE FOR MY OWN WEDDING...AN HOUR N HALF (which my husband reminds me daily )...she was very clear spoken,, professional, yet friendly, and had a awesome attitude....she traveled to us ....and i highly recommend her..... P.S. OUR THEME WAS '''REBELS N REDNECKS'''' BOOTS JEANS, ETC.... AND SHE FIT RIGHT IN TY....

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • Kiona

Kiona · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect Wedding

Sheena was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end!! I planned most of my wedding and I needed a coordinator to tie up the loose ends. Sheena came right in and took such good care of my husband and I. We also needed an officiant. She was exactly what we needed! So happy that we went with Sheena! She did such a lovely job coordinating the rehearsal and wedding day. She also helped out on the wedding day by picking up last minute things for my mother. She went above and beyond!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Gaynor · Married on 01/16/2016

4.2

This vendor was very professional and flexible I would recommend her services to others, very flexible and works well with short notice

Sent on 02/03/2016